#1 Posted by Guardian_Prime (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you claim to be the best hand to hand combatant?

Batman

Daredevil

Night Wing

Iron Fist

\

Slade

Black Panther

Azrael

Moon Night

Ra's Al Ghul

Spider Man

#2 Posted by LockOmally (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Its whose the best not who would win right? If so then the Iron fist. He is a straight up kung fo master and I believe he has the best technique out of everyone here. I would say he is followed closly by Bats, Slade then Spidy.

#3 Posted by cooljammy18 (835 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one here.

I'll say IF, DD, Batman, Black Panther & Nightwing. One of these guys.

#4 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

None of these characters.

Karate kid take this.

He literally knows EVERY martial arts up to the 31st century.

But from this list alone..@LockOmally said:

Its whose the best not who would win right? If so then the Iron fist. He is a straight up kung fo master and I believe he has the best technique out of everyone here. I would say he is followed closly by Bats, Slade then Spidy.

#5 Posted by Nefarious (18646 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist.

#6 Posted by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no. I don't think this has ever been done before...

#7 Posted by Shawnbaby (10404 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man doesn't belong on any list of Best Fighters if you're just judging by Martial Arts Skill.He has not put in the years of training that the rest of these gentlemen have.

#8 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of all of those, strictly hand to hand? I would say Iron Fist

#9 Posted by Guardian_Prime (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Um, idk if you do your research but Batman has taken and mastered every fighting technique.around the world.

#10 Edited by Shawnbaby (10404 posts) - - Show Bio
@Guardian_Prime said:

@XImpossibruX: Um, idk if you do your research but Batman has taken and mastered every fighting technique.around the world.

Yes...but Karate Kid (Worst name ever BTW) knows all of the ones batman does plus more. 
#11 Posted by Guardian_Prime (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: It's not just martial arts. It's hand to hand. Plus Spideys senses and reflexes give him such a great advantage to not needed to learn hand to hand practically.

#12 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_Prime: Batman can't beat Karate Kid in hand to hand, not unless some prep or PIS is involved

#13 Posted by BatWatch (2364 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist or Batman. I don't know enough about Iron Fist to be certain.

#14 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_Prime

Not sure if you realize it but there's no picture for Black Panther in your OP.

On topic Black Panther is the best H2H fighter of the group.

#15 Posted by Guardian_Prime (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Haha! I agree, it's pretty bad. And that is true. But I mean superman is too. How corny does that sound SUPER and then man...

#16 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Iron Fist.

followed by batman, slade, and black panther, though not necessarily in that order.

daredevil follows closely behind them.

#17 Posted by Shawnbaby (10404 posts) - - Show Bio
@Guardian_Prime said:

@Shawnbaby: It's not just martial arts. It's hand to hand. Plus Spideys senses and reflexes give him such a great advantage to not needed to learn hand to hand practically.

Not denying any of that. I assumed you were going for who has the greatest Hand to Hand Skill though. I was just saying that In terms of Skill he's at the bottom of the list. 
#18 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_Prime: Of course it's corny, Superman was created in the 1930s

#19 Posted by Guardian_Prime (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Oh yeah, he's had no training what so ever! I'm always questioning... how can a teenage boy just automatically start hand to hand taking out groupies of like 6 with no training what so ever. It's just natural ability, not technique. Maybe not until later when he does have fighting experience.

#20 Posted by cooljammy18 (835 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil is more skilled in H2H than Slade, but Slade is physically superior to him.

#21 Posted by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad Dog.

#22 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

Tough one here.

I'll say IF, DD, Batman, Black Panther & Nightwing. One of these guys.

This.

#23 Posted by Guardian_Prime (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: Yeah, so we're all just so use to it we don't realize the name really. haha

#24 Posted by Guardian_Prime (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: Hmm, I like how your answer differs from the rest. Why would you claim that? Any examples?

#25 Posted by Nefarious (18646 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChaosBlazer: And the list goes on. 
#26 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_Prime said:

@TheSwordsman: Hmm, I like how your answer differs from the rest. Why would you claim that? Any examples?

Thank you very much. My reasoning is that Black Panther had defeated at least the same caliber of foes that the others have with Martial arts alone. He has used gadgets as well but there are a great many of his fights where he used only martial arts to win against extremely powerful opponents and large, armed groups.: No gadgets or weapons or chi-powers, just physical prowess and martial skills.

#27 Posted by Guardian_Prime (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: I like that reasoning! It's very true. I've seen him use his skill and technique clearly to put down armies of people.

#28 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

Best skills, Iron Fist, but best FIGHTER is Spiderman.

I.A.T.

#29 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_Prime said:

@TheSwordsman: I like that reasoning! It's very true. I've seen him use his skill and technique clearly to put down armies of people.

Thank you once again. You're right. He has used nothing but his hands and feet (and elbows etc.lol ) to take on many gunmen at a time. No web-shooters or weapons at all (but again, for others who may read this, yes, BP has used gadgets too, he just has a lot of showings with martial arts only).

These are two of my favorite feats of his (not necessarily his best feat, but ones that I think are really cool):

#30 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Spider-Man here? Without his powers he's just decent at best. Yes, I get the whole "but he was trained by Cap" thing. Being trained by Cap =/= being as good as Cap, and Parker almost never has to use those skills.

#31 Edited by Guardian_Prime (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, yeah I've seen the 2nd one! But those are great feats that demonstrate his agility and martial arts.

#32 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is Spider-Man doing in all these hand to hand best of threads lately ... I mean ... WTF?

Spider-Man does not belong in a contest of elite hand to handers. He is about super powers. Not skill. C'mon guys. A couple months of Kung Fu training with Shang Chi and Peter's now permitted on the same page in a hand to hand contest as Batman and Iron Fist?

No. He does not belong here.

Best hand to hander on the list is either Bruce or Rand.

#33 Posted by nickzambuto (12881 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_Prime said:

Batman only knows 127. A high number, but not every one.

#34 Posted by Guardian_Prime (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Are you kidding? Spiderman is always using hand to hand combat and doesn't always swing around shooting webs. Sure he wasn't good at the beginning, but as time went on he's a very skilled combatant. He learned.

#35 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist is the best H2H. If that is strictly what we are talking about here.

#36 Posted by Guardian_Prime (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: Spiderman has had quite some time fighting hand to hand with many opponents. He's no idiot either, he gained great fighting skills from Cap and Shang Chi. His abilities on having heightened senses and agility has improved him to. He fights hand to hand practically everyday. You'd think the kid would learn quickly fighting huge thugs and enemies.

#37 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_Prime said:

@JediXMan: Are you kidding? Spiderman is always using hand to hand combat and doesn't always swing around shooting webs. Sure he wasn't good at the beginning, but as time went on he's a very skilled combatant. He learned.

No. He uses his enhanced agility, strength, speed, durability, and senses. Show me when he's fought somebody without using ANY OF THOSE ABILITIES. Meaning completely depowered.

#38 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva. Even  Batman admits it :P

#39 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Guardian_Prime said:

No. He uses his enhanced agility, strength, speed, durability, and senses. Show me when he's fought somebody without using ANY OF THOSE ABILITIES. Meaning completely depowered.

This. Absolutely co-signed. Spider-Man is a superb fighter indeed. Because of his super powers. Not because of skill.

#40 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid is number one, no doubt, but Connor Hawke and Lady Shiva are pretty good, too.

#41 Posted by ImmortalOne (3293 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler said:

Lady Shiva. Even Batman admits it :P

I found that hard to believe after Shiva being knocked out by Talia using a wooden chair...

#42 Posted by Shawnbaby (10404 posts) - - Show Bio
@Guardian_Prime said:

He's a decent hand to hand fighter...but he isn't among the best. without his spider-powers he couldn't step in the ring with any of these guys.
#43 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImmortalOne: Even the greatest martial artist in the World is no match for fugazy writing lol I dont believe what he says anyways, you can never base an argument of what a character says cause its always changing.
#44 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

I found that hard to believe after Shiva being knocked out by Talia using a wooden chair...

Loeb.