#1 Posted by RubyVisor (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan (Highball) vs. Cyclops (Blackbird, listed as expert pilot) vs. Corsair (Cyke's pilot father) vs. Batman (Batwing, extensive piloting training)

Each get F-35's and once locked on, they're done.

Feel free to add any other pilot's I may have forgotten. DC and Marvel verse only. No Anakin Skywalker lol.

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Carol Danvers!? Apart from Jordan she most likely has more experience than any of those others.

#3 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Where's Carol Danvers!? Apart from Jordan she most likely has more experience than any of those others.

Also, didn't Corsair crash his plane with Cyke, and Havok on it...while he was being attacked, but still. Also, no love for Wonder Woman and her invisible jet?

Thanks for reading,

Floopy

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20264 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't this be in General Discussion?

#5 Edited by RubyVisor (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Completely forgot about Carol and Diana. Also, no I'm putting them all in similar jets, and once locked on, they're gone. A free for all dog fight, to determine best pilot.

#6 Posted by TheCannon (18800 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

This.

@Floopay said:

@Strider92 said:

Also, didn't Corsair crash his plane with Cyke, and Havok on it...while he was being attacked, but still. Also, no love for Wonder Woman and her invisible jet?

Thanks for reading,

Floopy

And this.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Shouldn't this be in General Discussion?

And this.

#7 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal.

And Carol. Those thighs, mmm.

#8 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

Carol. Those thighs, mmm.

Seconded

#9 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

Carol. Those thighs, mmm.

Seconded

thirded, Carol's the best pilot, followed closely by Hal.

#10 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: Glad we're in agreement.

#11 Posted by beatboks1 (7237 posts) - - Show Bio

Garyn Bek from L.E.G.I.O.N Piloting was his "power" and he was able to dodge planetary automated defense systems (surprised even thi computer tyrants of Colu)

#12 Posted by JediXMan (30651 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Ben Grimm a pilot?

Moderator Online
#13 Posted by beatboks1 (7237 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Wasn't Ben Grimm a pilot?

Yeah, so was Al Rothstien (Atom Smasher), Ted Grant (Wildcat), and if I'm not mistaken Vic Stone, and Dane Whitmore.

There is also of Course the Blackhawks, one would assume they'd all be high on the list

#14 Posted by RubyVisor (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this seems pretty one sided.