SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@lvenger:

No Caption Provided

Won't happen again, scouts honor. But I would like to clarify that the altered picture was intended to be my last response on the subject.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#52  Edited By Lvenger

@saint_wildcard: Yeah I'm sorry too. Just had a busy day yesterday and things got over the top with the latest issue of the series and all that.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By SaintWildcard

@lvenger said:

@saint_wildcard: Yeah I'm sorry too. Just had a busy day yesterday and things got over the top with the latest issue of the series and all that.

Bring it on in you.
Bring it on in you.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Erik

@k4tzm4n said:

Dear whatever has power over our universe,

I know you're probably pretty busy with like, cosmic matters and such, but if you have a moment, could you make sure this doesn't turn into a "SUPERMAN/WW ROCKS! NO IT DOESN'T! YES IT DOES! NO IT DOESN'T!" kind of thread? That would be great. Thanks and keep being awesome.

Best,

Gregg

Like most of the other prayers I receive, I took it and wrapped in a tight little ball, then threw it in my godly trash can where it will be ignored for all eternity.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By laflux

@erik said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Dear whatever has power over our universe,

I know you're probably pretty busy with like, cosmic matters and such, but if you have a moment, could you make sure this doesn't turn into a "SUPERMAN/WW ROCKS! NO IT DOESN'T! YES IT DOES! NO IT DOESN'T!" kind of thread? That would be great. Thanks and keep being awesome.

Best,

Gregg

Like most of the other prayers I receive, I took it and wrapped in a tight little ball, then threw it in my godly trash can where it will be ignored for all eternity.

You be rustling the thiests jimmies with that >:P

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I wonder... would you have a crisis of faith if you found out that you actually have been praying to me all these years. Kind of like Nightcrawler did when he learned of the Beyonder. :p

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@laflux: I wonder... would you have a crisis of faith if you found out that you actually have been praying to me all these years. Kind of like Nightcrawler did when he learned of the Beyonder. :p

I had a crisis of faith when I figured that the God I was worshipping cared more about my search history than starvng kids, but that would work too :P

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Blackdog2009
Evpraksiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Diana was going to go all 'Man of Steel'

Cause obviously she can't be just herself anymore doesn't she...pfff 52 screwed WW

SW WW is to me the publication of a strange fanfic money money thing, i love WW since #600 i don't buy it she is made to fit for the masses...a lovestory with superman...seriously previously it was steve trevors the gluestick now superman...can't she have a life without lovestory put in front...when i read about heroes i want epicness not "the bold and beautiful'' sh**ty things...

The WW headbutt should go to the people doing those things to her character...

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@evpraksiya said:

I thought Diana was going to go all 'Man of Steel'

Cause obviously she can't be just herself anymore doesn't she...pfff 52 screwed WW

SW WW is to me the publication of a strange fanfic money money thing, i love WW since #600 i don't buy it she is made to fit for the masses...a lovestory with superman...seriously previously it was steve trevors the gluestick now superman...can't she have a life without lovestory put in front...when i read about heroes i want epicness not "the bold and beautiful'' sh**ty things...

The WW headbutt should go to the people doing those things to her character...

... you do realize that was just a joke, right? A reference made because it looked like she was snapping Faora's neck when she was actually just moving it to avoid the heat vision? It wasn't intended to be a comment on how the character's mentality is being treated in the run.

Evpraksiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n:

No Caption Provided

and you do realize i use this just as a starting point to explain what i feel about what's being made to WW. You can sleep tight boss i'm a grown lady don't worry i'll behave myself ~ ~

miaw

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@evpraksiya: There was literally nothing in my statement that even implied "misbehaving" or anything along those lines. I'm fully aware you want to speak your mind on the handling of Wonder Woman and that's perfectly fine. I, however, just wanted to clarify why the Man of Steel remark was made considering you quoted it and then based your post off of that. Nothing more, nothing less. You sleep tight as well, employee.