• 72 results
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44 said:

Luthors statement is indication. Even if draining his metabolism doesn't mean killing him it is still something bad if he wears the suit for to long.

It is an indication of the health risks while the suit is on, yes.

I assume those health risks only get worst the more he wears his suit. I guess we need to see more of it though.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister said:

In the New 52 you have nameless new gods that can effortlessly handle lanterns and characters empowered by new gods that own high tier characters.

Then you have Kalibak, the jobbiest job that ever jobbed.

And batgod incarnate.

No Caption Provided

@farkam said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

Man... Some bat haters are sure gonna have heir jimmies rustled...

They were born with their jimmies rustled.

No Caption Provided

Storm confirmed to beat Wonder Woman now

WE HAVE A FISHERMAN!!!!!

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@omnicrono said:

@jashro44 said:

Luthors statement is indication. Even if draining his metabolism doesn't mean killing him it is still something bad if he wears the suit for to long.

I assume those health risks only get worst the more he wears his suit. I guess we need to see more of it though.

Judging by the last two issues, that would seem to me to be the case. It certainly looks like he's getting worse.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesmfan said:

@dextersinister said:

In the New 52 you have nameless new gods that can effortlessly handle lanterns and characters empowered by new gods that own high tier characters.

And batgod incarnate.

No Caption Provided

Not a bat hater in the slightest more of a batgod hater. Love this meme though loled when i saw it. Thanks, definitely gonna use it somewhere :)

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Once again Marvel cancels/ends another great series like Elektra, a series with some of the best art around, just to capitalize on the GOTG cash cow with a Gamora book and GOTG team-up book. Now we just have to wait for them to cancel/end two other books so we can get a Groot series and a Drax series

Yeah, Elektra didn't sell enough. Sure, it's a good series but if not enough people buy it then Marvel has no choice but to cancel and replace it with something that they might actually buy. If more people bought Elektra then it wouldn't be cancelled. And that's it. At the end of the day it's the lack of fans who are to blame.

Makes no sense for any company to continually invest in a product that does not give them a return on the investment. That goes for every business, not just publishing, yet comics companies get blamed for cancelling quality books as if sales weren't important. They are a business, sales is all they have to go by.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@omnicrono said:

@jashro44 said:

The health thing is pure plot device, a reason as to why he doesn't wear it all the time.

The idea they rushed development and decided to use Bruce as a power source over a more sensible one is pretty silly but being street level is a very important part of Batmans character.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@omnicrono said:

@jashro44 said:

The health thing is pure plot device, a reason as to why he doesn't wear it all the time.

The idea they rushed development and decided to use Bruce as a power source over a more sensible one is pretty silly but being street level is a very important part of Batmans character.

I don't disagree.

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@dextersinister: I thought the same thing. I mean, i wont say the Batman and Robin book aint good for what it i but the stuff Batman gets to pull off is straight up absurd. The New gods are on this conquest to gather up power to defeat Darkseid and comp but here is Bruce wayne, a human, in a earth based technologically advanced suit. Flooring apocalypse by HIMSELF!!!. Like WTFK...Thats absurd. I bet you a whole lantern core couldnt do what Bruce is doing. Batman>NewGods and Multiple Lantern Corps combined. ......shakes head.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Dextersinister

@rainja: There seems to be a bit of disconnect between the 2 books. This seems to be based more on pre-52 where every newgod that wasn't Darkseid or Orion was fodder most of the time.

Not everyone on New Genesis and Apokolips is a god although where did the actual gods come from? If Darkseid and Highfather took all the power from the original gods then where did the rest come from?

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Could not agree more.

Awesome to see Major Disaster though.

Overlander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

@k4tzm4n: Totally get it. Though, Axis Revolutions also had a pretty dramatic battle between Odinson and his thirst.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By albusan

Amazing Spider-Man 10

the big group of alternate Spider totems vs the Inheritors was awesome. Again 616 Peter Parker looked inferior to Spock, sadly.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Ahh hahahaha, it's too good. Batman takes on an army and humiliates Kalibak, meanwhile Diana and Clark get owned by Atomic skull and Major Disaster...*sigh*

I'm ok with Batman having the hellbat suit to amp him while draining his metabolism so it's a double edged sword kind of scenario at least but seriously, why do they jobber Supes and WW at times just to make things interesting and who the hell is the dude at the end again? Some new guy? Also hard to tell if he's friend or foe given what he said. Not saying Major Disaster and Atomic Skull are weaklings but Supes and WW should be more than enough to take them on...

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lukehero said:

Batman fight reminds me of this...

Loading Video...

LOL nice

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#74  Edited By mickey-mouse
batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet

UberHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Superman jobs too much. I know they're trying to establish new villains but is it really necessary to do it at Superman's expense?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk: Don't see why you concerned since you just bring up the jobbing showinss in battles and use them as a argument anyways.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

New 52 is messing up lots of characters.....the GLs get smacked every week by the New Gods and I have cancelled my GL issues now as I've had enough of the humiliation. I think that will be it now until we get a new creative team...WW Is constantly lacking and Superman is all over the place. Batman does ok..

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thank you for including the Elektra fight. The issue was pretty much back to back battling, showing Elektra at her best, discerning between kill and not to kill with her trademark cold, incisive skill. Beautifully illustrated as well.

Nice to see Wonder Woman get fury filled, as well.

Avatar image for supermankingofheroes
supermankingofheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhulk:

Correct

Lightening should never be able to hit superman

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4308776