#1 Edited by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

- I will try to ballance teams as best as I can, forget about fanboyism and use logical reasoning

- Avengers are consisted of

1) Ares - Greek god of war armed with adamantine axe and automatic riffle with adamantium bullets dipped in hydra blood

2) Iron Man - Bleeding edge armor

3) Hercules - Nemean lion skin and his adamantine mace

4) Sentry - in this fight Void is in control and is completely sane

5) Thor - with Mjolnir, Odinsword and belt of strength

6) Doctor Strange - Sorcerer Supreme, not the current one

- Justice League is consisted of

1) Aquaman - he is fresh from the water with water hand and trident

2) Superman - 5 minutes sundip

3) Batman - Insider suit

4) Wonder Woman - standard equipment

5) Hal Jordan - standard equipment

6) Martian Manhunter - Fernus form

- Everybody has morals off

- 15 minutes prep and tactical planning, who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Lvenger (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

You really shouldn't have given Superman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter amps. Superman is powerful enough without even needing to sundip, Aquaman's water hand can drain the moisture out of any living thing and Fernus walked all over the Justice League. The Justice League takes this very handily.

#3 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh i think this is pretty close.

1. Classic Dr. Strange is pretty powerful to deal with. Sure he isnt as powerful as he is made out to be at times in comicvine, but he was powerful enough to casually destroy a planet while weakened, or destroy an entire pocket dimension with ease. He can take on Fernus, specially with 15 mins of prep, if there is nothing holding him back.

2. Void has only thus far been beaten once, and that was by Thor when he had the whole rune magic going against him, and Sentry wanted to die. Apart from that it always needed Sentry to stop him and given Sentry is the Void thats hard to classify as a loss. Void was easily taking on either Marvel Earth with ease, i think he can take on anyone in this thread and come out on top, with the only real problem being Fernus.

3. Ares vs Batman with Insider Suit would be pretty interesting.

4. The rest DC has upper hand.

All in all its pretty balanced. Its really hard to stop Classic Dr. Strange, i mean is there really anything preventing him from channeling the power of Lord Order and Master Chaos here?

#4 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

You really shouldn't have given Superman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter amps. Superman is powerful enough without even needing to sundip, Aquaman's water hand can drain the moisture out of any living thing and Fernus walked all over the Justice League. The Justice League takes this very handily.

I had to give them amps because of Doctor Strange, hydra bullets can kill Aquaman, Batman and Wonder Woman, so it is pretty close.

#5 Edited by Lvenger (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

I had to give them amps because of Doctor Strange, hydra bullets can kill Aquaman, Batman and Wonder Woman, so it is pretty close.

There's nothing to stop Aquaman draining the moisture from most of the team members. The first person he goes after would be all dried out. Ares and Iron Man drag the team down significantly even with the amps. Strange and Void Sentry do make this interesting though. I still feel the League can win this.

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (12488 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Doctor Strange + Void + Odin Force Thor ( Odinsword & Belt Of Strength )=win.

#7 Posted by Lvenger (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Doctor Strange + Void + Odin Force Thor ( Odinsword & Belt Of Strength )=win.

It's not Odinforce Thor. Thor just has the Odinsword and the Belt of Strength in addition to Mjolnir. And against Fernus, a partially sundipped Superman, a version of Aquaman that can drain people of moisture plus WW and Hal, it's more closely matched than you think

#8 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

So I made good battle? I'm proud of myself lol.

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (12488 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@thundergodswrath said:

It's not Odinforce Thor. Thor just has the Odinsword and the Belt of Strength in addition to Mjolnir. And against Fernus, a partially sundipped Superman, a version of Aquaman that can drain people of moisture plus WW and Hal, it's more closely matched than you think

Ohhh

#10 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange and Void could solo

#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt it, Fernus solo'd entire Justice League and slaughtered hundreds of White Martians with ease. Also Superman is slightly sundipped. As for the Strange you could be right, maybe I should replace him with Beta Ray Bill or somebody.

#12 Posted by dondave (34339 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub said:

I doubt it, Fernus solo'd entire Justice League and slaughtered hundreds of White Martians with ease. Also Superman is slightly sundipped. As for the Strange you could be right, maybe I should replace him with Beta Ray Bill or somebody.

It would be better

#13 Posted by Lvenger (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub said:

Not BRB. He's just another Thor character who could get speed blitzed by some of the Leaguers. Any other lower level mages who have joined the Avengers?

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@lone_wolf_and_cub said:

Not BRB. He's just another Thor character who could get speed blitzed by some of the Leaguers. Any other lower level mages who have joined the Avengers?

Nova, Silver Surfer, Quasar or WB Hulk? I don't know maybe we should wait and see how it will turn with Strange, maybe someone can make argument against him.

#15 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA but it would be close

#16 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11783 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Use Nova Prime, he's the only one fast enough to deal with these league members besides Void. If not, then replace Batman with Classic Dr Fate, the Insider Suit is kind of useless when compared to some of these characters if not all of them, Batman is the weakest one here regardless of the insider suit.

As it stands, I see the league losing, Hercules, Iron Man and Ares are weak links due to their lack of speed, they wouldn't last a second against anyone here besides Batman and maybe Hal Jordan....probably not Hal either. Thor is a bit amped but his speed is still an issue, only Hal and Fernus can beat Void, Hal can only win by BFR while Fernus can probably convince Bob that he should die.....they have no answer for Strange.

Replace Strange with Nova or Quasar, or replace Batman with Classic Dr Fate. He's the only one who has a chance against Dr Strange

#17 Posted by Lvenger (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Use Nova Prime, he's the only one fast enough to deal with these league members besides Void. If not, then replace Batman with Classic Dr Fate, the Insider Suit is kind of useless when compared to some of these characters if not all of them, Batman is the weakest one here regardless of the insider suit.

As it stands, I see the league losing, Hercules, Iron Man and Ares are weak links due to their lack of speed, they wouldn't last a second against anyone here besides Batman and maybe Hal Jordan....probably not Hal either. Thor is a bit amped but his speed is still an issue, only Hal and Fernus can beat Void, Hal can only win by BFR while Fernus can probably convince Bob that he should die.....they have no answer for Strange.

Replace Strange with Nova or Quasar, or replace Batman with Classic Dr Fate. He's the only one who has a chance against Dr Strange

This. Nice thinking mate.

#18 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#19 Posted by imadeu11 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers take this, but only cause void, dudes brutal.

#20 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares > Aquaman

Iron Man > Batman

Hercules > Hal Jordan

Sentry > MM

THOR > superman

Doctor Strange > wonder Woman

Avengers FTW

#21 Edited by Erick_Williams (754 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solo's

#22 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#24 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

what can bleeding edge iron man do?

#25 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

what can bleeding edge iron man do?

No idea honestly lol, but I've heard it is really powerful, you can check it on google or wikipedia probably.

#26 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Your mom.

sorry I had to do that. from what I know he's one of the strongest

#27 Posted by Mercy_ (92501 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Your mom.

C'mon. Not necessary, nor relevant.