#1 Edited by Name55555 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Which superhero would make the best assassin?? (if evil)

- Daredevil

- Batman

- Hawkeye

- Green Arrow

- Black Widow

- Catwoman

- Someone else (no powers, and he/she must be a hero)

Once you've decided, could he/she murder:

1- Wildcat (location: Gym - time limit: 3h)

2- Penguin and his all his henchmen (location: The Iceberg Lounge - time limit: 5h)

3- Cyclops (location: A watchtower in Genosha - time limit: 8h)

-4 Spiderman/Peter Parker (location: New York - time limit: 24h)

-5 Deathstroke (location: The roof of a Skyscraper (DS is sniping someone) - time limit: 10min)

-6 Charles Xavier (location: Xavier Institute for Higher Learning (with all the other mutants) - time limit: 24h)

-7 Superman/Clark Kent (location: Metropolis - time limit: 10h)

???

Tell me where they would stop... the assassin you've chosen has never been a hero, so they are not friend with any of their targets, and they get 1week of prep for each mission(the time limit, is the time-laspe between your assassin would have to kill his target)... ok begin!

#2 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, c'mon, that's barely even a question.

Batman would destroy Wildcat, could very easily dominate Penguin, would prep out Cyclops, roflstomp Spidey into the ground with the insider suit or something like that...

..but could not beat Deathstroke as he does not use a gun. Also Nth metal armor = no sniping. He could prolly take down Xavier with prep, as he's handled the entire justice league, and c'mon of course Batman could handle Supes with 2 days of prep.

#3 Posted by BrianBurris44 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Black Widow still have all of her Shield resources?

#4 Posted by Name55555 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would destroy Wildcat, could very easily dominate Penguin, would prep out Cyclops, roflstomp Spidey into the ground with the insider suit or something like that...

..but could not beat Deathstroke as he does not use a gun. Also Nth metal armor = no sniping. He could prolly take down Xavier with prep, as he's handled the entire justice league, and c'mon of course Batman could handle Supes with 2 days of prep.

Yeah but wouldn't you be suspicious if Bruce Wayne would get close?

#5 Edited by Name55555 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Black Widow still have all of her Shield resources?

yea

#6 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

How is that relevant? He's a master of stealth.

#7 Posted by Name55555 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@name55555 said:

yes... he would be a great assassin, but as a celebrity, he would also have to work harder than the others to keep his secret(and Green Arrow too). However, since he would be evil, he would now also use lethal weapons and gadgets.

But isn't there someone else who would be better than him?

like Black Widow for example, she could get inside places with a simple disguise, Bruce Wayne couldn't do it... and Green Arrow could kill his target from great distances without making any noise, and Daredevil with his radar sense would always find his victim and know if someone else is coming... and i could make other examples but you get the point, i think Black Widow btw

#8 Posted by Name55555 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

bump!

#9 Posted by Juiceboks (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

Of the six I'd say Natasha. She's done pretty much everything an assassin would do and is more than capable of taking down most of the people on this list. Her qualifications and resources make her the best possible candidate. I think she stops at Charles, with his tp up he should be able to tell where she is and if she means trouble. Deathstroke is debatable.

#10 Posted by Wardemon32 (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium:

Batman would destroy Wildcat????? Not sure if trolling...

Insdier doesn't have much feats to put him on Spidermans level so what do you mean ROFL Stomp? And you say he ROFL stomps Spiderman but then sayhe can't beat Deathstroke? Seriously....SERIOUSLY?

And I hope you know he's only handled the entire Justice Leauge because of months of prep? It also says 10 hours not two days, that would be 48 hours.

But, how does he take down Xavier or Spiderman with so little time? I honeslty don't see that happeneing...

#11 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@name55555 said:

yes... he would be a great assassin, but as a celebrity, he would also have to work harder than the others to keep his secret(and Green Arrow too). However, since he would be evil, he would now also use lethal weapons and gadgets.

like Black Widow for example, she could get inside places with a simple disguise, Bruce Wayne couldn't do it... and Green Arrow could kill his target from great distances without making any noise, and Daredevil with his radar sense would always find his victim and know if someone else is coming... and i could make other examples but you get the point, i think Black Widow btw

Wait what

What

Nobody knows bruce wayne is batman c'mon getcha head in the game

#12 Edited by Batman242 (4803 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has the best chance at this;

Wildcat will be a challenge, but he can get the upper hand. I think there was a time they even fought and Bruce let him win.

Penguin and his henchman are going to be killed easily.

Cyclops is a maybe. If he's sneaking up, he mostly likely will be able to kill him.

With Spider-Man, I don't see Batman having a chance in a straight up fight, unless he gases or something. With prep, he can pull something off.

Sniping Deathstroke? He'd have to hit him in his eye.... The eye that has an actual eyehole. The Nth metal will protect him.

Charles.... I don't think Batman will be able to kill him. Unless he snipes him from afar, no.

With Superman, he'd have to devise a plan to trick him into saving someone and use Kryptoniteor even use red solar lamps. If Superman knew Batman was trying to kill him, he'd waste no time in stopping Bruce.

My personal choice is Green Arrow.... and yes, he will assassinate him.

#13 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

But, how does he take down Xavier or Spiderman with so little time? I honeslty don't see that happeneing...

Psi blocking device (already in the cave and in his cowl), Mother Box (or Boom Tube Fist, same result), Robotic Superman Suit (Blitzed giant Metallo in one shot ... he's got ways.

#14 Posted by Wardemon32 (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

Scans of all of this?

He's got more robotic suits .... and honestly, it wouldn't take much to over charge the insider suit, or at least combine a few things from the Robo-Superman Suit to make it more sufficient.

#16 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5282 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman IMO

Given enough prep time, he'd be able to beat all on the hit list

#17 Edited by IcePrince_X (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and second is Black Widow

#18 Posted by JediWaffles (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman hands down. As an assassin? And his insane prep skills? He'd prep like crazy before each hit, and would no doubt figure out something to take out each target.

#19 Edited by Name55555 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

Batman has the best chance at this;

Wildcat will be a challenge, but he can get the upper hand. I think there was a time they even fought and Bruce let him win.

Penguin and his henchman are going to be killed easily.

Cyclops is a maybe. If he's sneaking up, he mostly likely will be able to kill him.

With Spider-Man, I don't see Batman having a chance in a straight up fight, unless he gases or something. With prep, he can pull something off.

Sniping Deathstroke? He'd have to hit him in his eye.... The eye that has an actual eyehole. The Nth metal will protect him.

Charles.... I don't think Batman will be able to kill him. Unless he snipes him from afar, no.

With Superman, he'd have to devise a plan to trick him into saving someone and use Kryptoniteor even use red solar lamps. If Superman knew Batman was trying to kill him, he'd waste no time in stopping Bruce.

My personal choice is Green Arrow.... and yes, he will assassinate him.

i wanted to say that Deathstroke is sniping(someone else), not your assassin! sorry if it wasn't really clear...

@name55555 said:

Wait what

What

Nobody knows bruce wayne is batman c'mon getcha head in the game

I know! i never said that... i said that Bruce Wayne is really famous... it's not like he can go around with his costume during the day or in any crowded place, so he would have to constantly cover his face because he is famous and if everytime he shows up people get killed it would not be difficult to discover his secret!!

#20 Edited by Pierpat (2024 posts) - - Show Bio

- Someone else (no powers, and he/she must be a hero)

I'd say black panther.

He has great abilities, a great technological backup, and is very stealthy.

T'Challa would surely get to Siade, and then.....idk, he's quite tough.

#21 Posted by Wardemon32 (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Well for one, he would have to throw Spiderman in the Boom Tube, which I don't see happening. But, he has a Superman suit right? Well hitting metallo isn't much of a feat to put him on Spidermans level.

A rocket/jet pack(what he used to fly) are actually slower than bullets. I mean they do pick up speed but, in this scan it doesn't really show HOW fast he's going nor can you give an exact estimate. While Spiderman dodges multiple bullets easliy.

Now that suit based off of the scans gave he has

• Superstrength
  • Flight
  • More Durable

While Spiderman can take people like Hulk, Ironman(Who also has many suits), Venom, Rhino etc.... so you can't just say that just because Batman has a Superman Suit means that he can beat Spiderman when the thing barely has any feats to put him on that level.

Just because he has a Superman suit doesn't mean it's as Strong, Fast, Durable, and all of the other powers Superman has.

He's got more robotic suits .... and honestly, it wouldn't take much to over charge the insider suit, or at least combine a few things from the Robo-Superman Suit to make it more sufficient.

The insider suit doesn't last that long and needs constant recharging and if you over charge something the battery has a shoter life span....

Even if, him adding more to the insider suit would take up even mroe of his energy so he would have to win VERY quick of he wants to stay alive. And that's impossible because it's not like he can just take a part and put it to another, that takes a while for everything to hook up and work. And what would he add? The insider suit has about everything the Superman one has.

It even takes Iron Man a while to build his suits and he still has Jarvis to help him. Batman isn't THAT skilled to be doing this in 1 day.

Spiderman still has spider senses and can lift about 20 tons.

#22 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: wow, SpiderMan can't "take" half of the people you mentioned....pushing spiderman into a huge boomtube shouldn't be difficult at all considering the fact that many other characters that arent faster than bullets have tagged Spiderman....the Superman Suit makes him more durable, faster and stronger than Spiderman. Anyway, Batman could also just boom tube to pluto and unleash the robot jla ....

Thats some Spiderman wank though....for real....

#23 Posted by Wardemon32 (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

Spiderman can't take the guys I've listed? WHAT?

Ok, so here's the people I listen

• Hulk
  • Ironman
  • Venom
  • Rhino

We already know Venom and Rhino aren't up for discussion. But, how can't he take Hulk? He's much faster, strong enough to do some damage to the Hulk, versatile(unlike Hulk who just comes on full force and tries to attack you). I'm talking about the "Standard Hulk". Hulk isn't going to be tagging Spiderman. I know Spiderman is going to lose eventually but, that doesn't mean he can't put up a fight.

And it specifically states "Batman vs Hulk". Not Batman and the JLA robot team vs Spiderman. You do that, what's stopping Spiderman from calling the Fantastic Four or Avengers.

When do you see Batman calling in robots to fight his battles? He only has to be REALLY desperate to do something like that which he never really does.

Spiderman is also faster than Iron-Man as in combat speed and his spidy senses are a HUGE factor so he can stand a chance.

Even if, WHAT ASSASIN CARRIES AROUND HUGE ROBOTS? That would just make him the worst assasin ever since assasins supposed to be silent. If that's teh case he's not even eligebe to be one of the best assasins so everything you said is basically inaplicable

durable, faster and stronger than Spiderman

Hmmm, OK. Now show me where he's more durable or even stronger....

And you DO know Spiderman will be able to dodge those punches right? Just because he has a superman suit, it doesn't mean he's as fast as Superman or faster than Spiderman.

Firstly, Superman isn't all that fast when it comes to combat speed. And I know this robot can't punch at FTL

Second, Batman would have to be moving the robot, which means he can't even punch at the speed of sound or anything like that. I don't even think Iron-Man does that. he still has to process everything and just because he can fly or run Superfast doesn't mean he can punch or kick fast at all. It should be the same speed.

Spiderman has held up an enitre building, dudged multiple bullets easily(all the time), his webs are exremely strong

You're just putting in these scenarios that's not going to happen with Batman. This battle is IN CHARATER. When do you really see Batman walkign around with Superman suits?

And you haven't even showed any REAL feats besides him speed blitzing the robot which still deosn't put him on Spidermans level. You're just assuming he's faster or stronger or even mroe durable just because its a "Superman Suit"

#24 Edited by YoungJustice (6387 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke. Experienced, skilled, and determined.

#25 Posted by MrPwnage112 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow,

Its all about distance and skill, the only one i dont see getting an immediate arrow through the skull is Superman and maybe Spiderman (thanks to the spider- sense) but i could see Oliver using all of his resources and knowledge to fashion a Kryptonite Arrow like in TDKR (IK it was Batman's idea but if Batman can do it i see Olly being able to do it too) but instead of a stick shaped it could actually be fashioned into an arrow tip and then deal with superman. Spiderman would only be a matter of time using several different trick arrows. Including a few poisons, stuns, and explosive arrow's.

So... Green Arrow

Thanks for Reading