Beserker (predator) vs Captain America

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Beserker (predator) vs Captain America (26 votes)

Beserker (predator) 42%
Captain America 58%

captain wakes up falling in the air, he quickly deploys the parachute, he lands on a mysterious planet and he quickly evaluates his situation, The beserker is watching, the hunt ensues.

• 
Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for eater_of_worlds
Eater_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see the Predator attacking with his shoulder mounted cannon from the get go, but after a couple deflections I can see Steve busting it off with a well timed shield throw. That will now leave us with close quarters combat which I see Rogers completely taking the Predator off guard because as far as the Predators knows, Steve is just another human like Schwarzaneggar. Unfortunately for the Predator, Steve has the strength of 10 men and is well versed in every martial art known to man. I can't see this fight lasting long at all and ending with a swift decapitation with Cap's shield.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Capfan85

Cap decapitates with shield easily, reflexes stamina strength speed skill are just too much for berserker

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Berserker

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I'm usually on the side for Yautja, Berserker would loose pretty badly. And actually, Berserker wouldn't be considered a Yautja. He's considered to be a "Hish" which is an inferior subspecies of Yautja. Berserker was shown to be quite pathetic as well. He as a Clan leader, had some difficulty taking out a tormented, malnourished, dehydrated, and sleep deprived Young blooded Yautja from the Jungle clan... And even lost to a human somewhat in melee. Pretty pitiful if you as me...

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap with absolutele ease.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I'm usually on the side for Yautja, Berserker would loose pretty badly. And actually, Berserker wouldn't be considered a Yautja. He's considered to be a "Hish" which is an inferior subspecies of Yautja. Berserker was shown to be quite pathetic as well. He as a Clan leader, had some difficulty taking out a tormented, malnourished, dehydrated, and sleep deprived Young blooded Yautja from the Jungle clan... And even lost to a human somewhat in melee. Pretty pitiful if you as me...

lol

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The predator imo would win, even if Captain manages to block the shoulder cannon the force would be so much and send him flying giving Preds time to go invisible and stab him

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the Cap. Comic version? Cap stomps. Film version? Much closer, but honestly Cap still probably wins, as long as he avoids getting shot by the plasma caster.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap has dodged deflected hydra weapons and bullets and various alien projectile, don't make me post pics. His reflexes are extreme and his acrobatics and agility are unlike any street level character in most universes... Berserker may take start charging his canon up and Cap displays amazing ability to dodge and out manuever all his shots which would shock the berserker. Cap then either takes cover behind the shield until his canon overheats or bebind a tree. Then Cap closes the distance... if he cam close the distance and damage either his facemask or canon then the fight is over...

Cap can laumch the shield to make it look like it misses then make it ricochet off a nearby object toward the canon and smashing the canon..

Eater_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar : Cap has blocked repulsor blasts from Iron Man and shots from Thor's hammer with out budging. I don't think a shot from the shoulder mounted cannon would phase him.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Cap. Berserker is slow as hell lol. A better battle would be Wolf.

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar : Cap has blocked repulsor blasts from Iron Man and shots from Thor's hammer with out budging. I don't think a shot from the shoulder mounted cannon would phase him.

technically it should, if something shoots holes into trees and people it should definitely be some heavy pressure behind.

Eater_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: The things is, Caps shield would absorb the energy from the blast and send it right on back.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this even being talked about? He lost to a regular human. Berserker gets embarrassed here.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends. Cap's shield has deflected blasts before but has also just dispelled blasts before. Here's one of his shield deflecting a blast and redirecting it at the enemy. He's also deflected some of Scott Summer's optic blast, and a few others.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111200398/4544794-6557020586-Proxi.jpg

He's able to calculate how to send projectiles off of his shield though, he's done that before when Bucky's (As Bucky Cap) mind was taken over and Bucky fired a bullet at Steve, he angled his shield to deflect the bullet and hit the guy that was controlling Bucky.

I wouldn't say it would be his go to move to send the blast perfectly back at the predator, but it is not out of his skill set to do so also.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Captain America