• Nightwing has standard gear
  • Bangal has 2 sais, a bow with 30 arrows, and 30 shurikens
  • Begin visible
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by dondave (37463 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: feats and skills for Bengal?

#3 Edited by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice match, looking foward to seeing this Bengal person's feats.

#4 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Who Bengal?

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

Bengal gave Dare Devil a good fight but ended up with his wrist snapped and woke up on some old dudes couch lol, crazy night. I'm not sure where he got his training, but Dick got trained by Batman for 6 years straight.....probably not as much as Duc since he started killing at a very young age and had 14 years to hone his skills. Round 1 I give to Bengal due to being faster and being more experienced, round 2 I give to Dick due to standard gear.

#6 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: @ThunderGodsWrath: @ImmortalT1000:To be honest I don't know much about Bengal. I made this thread in the hopes of learning more about him... As ancient of days said he fought daredevil, and he has also fought night thrasher (all though I don't think he did well against night thrasher). According to his comicvine page his stealth is good enough to the point daredevil can barely hear him when he is trying to be silent.

Here is his fight with daredevil.....

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@dondave: @ThunderGodsWrath: @ImmortalT1000:To be honest I don't know much about Bengal. I made this thread in the hopes of learning more about him... As ancient of days said he fought daredevil, and he has also fought night thrasher (all though I don't think he did well against night thrasher). According to his comicvine page his stealth is good enough to the point daredevil can barely hear him when he is trying to be silent.

Here is his fight with daredevil.....

Seems pretty impressive.