#1 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i'm gonna go with Bengal.

#3 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah,I see the strength factor/advantage.

But i think it goes to Bengal,its because of the agility Bengal has.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Sweet fight. Damn, I gotta say Bronze Tiger is to much for Bengal. I think he's just as skilled, if not more. And I'm sure he's on another level in terms of strength."

See I was going to go with Bronze Tiger...but I thought Bengal was a smarter than Bronze Tiger.Like,they are probably on the same level skill wise,but Bengal could still think of a way to beat him.

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet fight. Damn, I gotta say Bronze Tiger is to much for Bengal. I think he's just as skilled, if not more. And I'm sure he's on another level in terms of strength.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"As far as agility goes, what makes you think Bengal is any more agile then Bronze Tiger? Same with intelligence. I don't see either one (agility or intelligence) being any higher then BT's. And if it is, I don't believe its enough to make the fight. Where as BT's strength (I believe) is quite higher then Bengal's."

Good Point.I think because Bronze Tiger has an actual animal head I am biased toward his intellegence.It's like Grodd for me.I know he's smart a f#ck but because he's an ape...I tend to give him less credit.

#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as agility goes, what makes you think Bengal is any more agile then Bronze Tiger? Same with intelligence. I don't see either one (agility or intelligence) being any higher then BT's. And if it is, I don't believe its enough to make the fight. Where as BT's strength (I believe) is quite higher then Bengal's.

#8 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Gambler says:
"As far as agility goes, what makes you think Bengal is any more agile then Bronze Tiger? Same with intelligence. I don't see either one (agility or intelligence) being any higher then BT's. And if it is, I don't believe its enough to make the fight. Where as BT's strength (I believe) is quite higher then Bengal's."

Good Point.I think because Bronze Tiger has an actual animal head I am biased toward his intellegence.It's like Grodd for me.I know he's smart a f#ck but because he's an ape...I tend to give him less credit."

Thats just a mask.

#9 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Gambler says:
Good Point.I think because Bronze Tiger has an actual animal head I am biased toward his intellegence.It's like Grodd for me.I know he's smart a f#ck but because he's an ape...I tend to give him less credit."
Thats just a mask."

I know its just a mask lol.I guess Grodd was a bad example.

#11 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler just picks BT cause he's black :P

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Gambler just picks BT cause he's black :P"

That's why I didn't pick him lol.

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I know more about Bronze Tiger than Bengal, but I'm undecided on who wins. I guess I'll wait until someone makes a case for either one of them.

#14 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

Sonnova lol. To be honest I thought Bengal was black to.

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
Sonnova lol. To be honest I thought Bengal was black to."

Lol you would think he would be but he's asian.

#16 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh......I gotta' go with Bengal.

#17 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

well when in doubt look at training.

Bronze was a fighter born, and trained as such.

Bengal just trainned to avenge.

Bronze was in a league of his on, ie equal to richard dragon and has beat batman, which is a hall mark, that few can match or league of Assiaisns

I do not wish to be bias, but i have not seen any thing of that cailber from bengal.

Bronze trained batgirl while she was young, so ill give him some credit, that his skills are very good.

I could on and and, but i see bronze taken this.