Ben vs Gwen

• 196 results
ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ben owns..He uses Way Big like before.Anodite Gwen is featless.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: Anodite Gwen isn't featless

1) There is the general precedence that ALL gwen's powers and spells become magnified (in the words of Iroh) TEN FOLD.

2) She has already fought several times in this form, against the hybrid (in which she even claimed he could stop the entire invasion on her own), several ultimate aliens, and also zomboze a fight in which she demonstrated size alteration (meaning she can become as big as way big if she so desires) and a degree of super strength. Also her and the whole dagon incident

Also that statment about Way Big working like it did before is flawed because everyone knows in that fight she wasn't going all out, also anodite gwen is infinitely more powerful than regular level gwen

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gwen wins.

In her anodite form, she is one of the most powerful creatures in the universe, a reality warper.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ben Solos

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

I beg to differ on her and note she didn't go anodite which is what she does when she goes all out

She was beating all the transformations and when she was going to kill them they were all powerless to stop her heck ben even acknowledged that hey you can kill them but please don't

Mana is Life Force. and yes she has adsorbed mana

Lightening moves at light speed, light faster than sound,

A reversion is still a reversion, meaning that she can turn him back.

Ben's attacks can also be dodged

(Would explain further but a bit busy)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@vercingetorixthegreat:

Actually they even stated that Gwen is more powerful and dangerous of the group several times.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have no idea, but I would avoid typing "Ben vs Gwen" or "Ben and Gwen" into Google Images with safesearch turned off.

O_O

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim:

I beg to differ on her and note she didn't go anodite which is what she does when she goes all out

Which occasion are you talking about? Because she went full anodite both times. When she fought Ultimates and when Diagon controlled her.

She was beating all the transformations and when she was going to kill them they were all powerless to stop her heck ben even acknowledged that hey you can kill them but please don't

She never fought the Ultimates. How was she beating them? Ultimate Echo Echo didn't even use a fraction of his true power(sonic doom) and was still able to stop Gwen for a while. Sonic Doom would've wrecked her. She did absolutely no damage to any other Ultimates. Humungusaur shrugged off her not holding back Anodite Gwen's blast(when she was being controlled by Diagon).

Mana is Life Force. and yes she has adsorbed mana

Mana is not life force. Mana is what Verdona absorbed from grass and life force is what Charmcaster absorbed from trio.

Lightening moves at light speed, light faster than sound,

Lightening doesn't even move close to speed of light.

A reversion is still a reversion, meaning that she can turn him back.

Which can easily be dodged seeing how slow spell was. Even if she manages to turn Ben back, Ben has master control.

Ben's attacks can also be dodged

A few, yes. Not most though.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

And she also went full Anodite against Zombozo, and the Hybrid commander.

Um what do you mean Humungasour shrugged off her blast? You mean the blast that propelled him to smash into the cave wall when he was in her way? Because that certainly didn't look like a shrug to me. And what I find fascinating about her fight with the Ultimates was that she wasn't even in her true form only an astral projection of it. And she once again mentions how even in that form she doesn't go full power for risk of losing her humanity. But with one burst of power she shrugged off Ultimate Echo Echo's attack and him like he was nothing

They have said several times in the series that mana is life energy it is the thing that keeps sentient beings alive. Which is why when Micheal drained people they withered. Likewise Gwen has drained life energy, however she chooses not to use it on humans, (morals and all that)

The typical lightening bolt moves at about 3,700 miles per second.while the speed of sound is generally 760 mph. So yes Gwen can keep up with even speedsters reflex wise. Not to mention she has a spell to inhibit motion. And manipulate gravity which would render all speedsters useless

Gwen used that spell in a non combat situation, and plus it is a projectile spell and we know that Gwen is quite proficient with projectiles, especially if her target is the size of Way Big. Also she has two spells that dismantle or disrupt the functionality of machinery. So once he reverts she can prevent him from transforming again

As to how dodgeble their attacks are the same said of Ben can be said of Gwen. some of her attacks can be dodged but others cannot. Most notably her telekinesis which just kinda grabs you.

Honestly Gwen has such versatility not to mention untapped power, that she can practically do anything she wants. Heck with enough training she could be as powerful as her grandmother who is slated as being a reality warper.

I truly don't see Ben taking this

Avatar image for frostbite_shock
frostbite_shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: Does way big beat everybody?... I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

RajayJB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim:

@morgrim said:

@rbt:

And she also went full Anodite against Zombozo, and the Hybrid commander.

Um what do you mean Humungasour shrugged off her blast? You mean the blast that propelled him to smash into the cave wall when he was in her way? Because that certainly didn't look like a shrug to me. And what I find fascinating about her fight with the Ultimates was that she wasn't even in her true form only an astral projection of it. And she once again mentions how even in that form she doesn't go full power for risk of losing her humanity. But with one burst of power she shrugged off Ultimate Echo Echo's attack and him like he was nothing

Just because it pushed him back doesn't mean it actually did much damage

They have said several times in the series that mana is life energy it is the thing that keeps sentient beings alive. Which is why when Micheal drained people they withered. Likewise Gwen has drained life energy, however she chooses not to use it on humans, (morals and all that)

I don't recall her ever draining anyone's life force, plus he could always just turn into anyone of his ghostly aliens

The typical lightening bolt moves at about 3,700 miles per second.while the speed of sound is generally 760 mph. So yes Gwen can keep up with even speedsters reflex wise. Not to mention she has a spell to inhibit motion. And manipulate gravity which would render all speedsters useless

Jetray moves faster than the speed of light

Gwen used that spell in a non combat situation, and plus it is a projectile spell and we know that Gwen is quite proficient with projectiles, especially if her target is the size of Way Big. Also she has two spells that dismantle or disrupt the functionality of machinery. So once he reverts she can prevent him from transforming again

Way Big has superspeed, so it's not gonna be that easy to hit him, also some of her spell aren't good in combat situations. Also the send Ben heres her start a spell he could always just turn into Terraspin, or some other alien that counters the spell. Even just go Jetray and avoid it all together.

As to how dodgeble their attacks are the same said of Ben can be said of Gwen. some of her attacks can be dodged but others cannot. Most notably her telekinesis which just kinda grabs you.

Honestly Gwen has such versatility not to mention untapped power, that she can practically do anything she wants. Heck with enough training she could be as powerful as her grandmother who is slated as being a reality warper.

I truly don't see Ben taking this

The only way Gwen can actually beat Ben is if the're a bunch of restrictions on him, your conditions for this battle kinda prove that. It's basically Gwen vs Ben with his hands behind his back,

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#163  Edited By Clark_EL

lolI thought this was going to be Ben Parker vs Gwen Stacy

RajayJB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el said:

lolI thought this was going to be Ben Parker vs Gwen Stacy

Gwen FTW

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

RajayJB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imma bump this, cause I need this settled

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajayjb said:

Imma bump this, cause I need this settled

What more do you need...Ben handles the situations, if gwen was that good she would do it herself. Like someone else stated ben had to have restrictions for it to be even

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By KittyParker13

@w0nd: Hahaha...Ben by himself is fail. Who does the research to even get stuff done? He's too immature to fight alone and he does not handle the situations alone. He majorly relied on Gwen and Kevin. When Gwen and Kevin left, he had to get a new partner because he was too irresponsible to fight solo.

Gwen as an anodite could destroy Ben so quick. Rewatch the episode with Grandma Verdona. She was beating Ben AND Kevin playing around, while they were both taking the battle seriously. Gwen can control mana, she could basically absorb his life energy. In the show, she's a good guy, so when she fought against her Grandma, she took energy from the plants around her. But bloodcrazed? She could just do the same to Ben as she did to plants. Anodites are incredibly overpowered. During War of the Worlds, she wanted to go Anodite to destroy ALL of the highbreeds on her own. The only reason she didn't was her love for Kevin, and if she did use her anodite powers, she'd lose her sense of humanity. I think that the only alien that could beat an anodite would be Alien X, which the op says Ben can't use for this fight.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kittyparker13: could he simply not just unlock her form. I mean if it's at full power with master controls unlocked, wouldn't he have full control over all his forms? at which point couldn't he use ultimate ben? or is that a non cannon form?

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By KittyParker13

@w0nd: That's something I've wondered about myself. He should've had Anodite DNA from Gwen or Grandma Verdona. I think if even Gwen has issues controlling it though, he wouldn't be able to. So, even if he did use Anodite powers, she'd win from more practice and control with it.

Ultimate Ben is a cannon version of Ben. The thing is, there are multiple versions (or universes) with different Bens. In the original Ben 10, he had master control of the omnitrix (with this Ben 10K he would transform to the different aliens. He could just think what he wanted to transform into, and he would). 10 year old Ben goes to the future and changes that future from happening (not to mention Gwen was the one to bring him to the future using charms that are later destroyed). There's another Ben 10K universe where he has a son and they both have functioning omnitrix. In Alien Force, they say there can be only one omnitrix in the universe.

Fast forward to Ben 10: Ultimate Alien. The omnitrix has been destroyed! Obviously, this universe's Ben 10K doesn't use an omnitrix. You get an episode with Ben 10K in Ultimate Alien where he uses the Ultimatrix. This is what makes him Ultimate Ben. He can use the different alien powers, while still being in human form. Not to mention his personality is totally different from the other Ben 10Ks we'd seen in earlier series. He's kinder and was even President of the World. xD

There's yet another Ben that you see that is evil and is traveling from universe to universe killing the other versions of himself.

There are quite a few variations of Ben 10k, which is why I was asking which one is used for the battle.

RajayJB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By RajayJB

@kittyparker13 said:

@w0nd: Hahaha...Ben by himself is fail. Who does the research to even get stuff done? He's too immature to fight alone and he does not handle the situations alone. He majorly relied on Gwen and Kevin. When Gwen and Kevin left, he had to get a new partner because he was too irresponsible to fight solo.

Thing is thought that Ben just plays around too much. When he gets serious he can put in serious work, like the time he beat Vilgax when he was 10, or against Diagon or when Kevin absorbed from the Omnimatrix

Gwen as an anodite could destroy Ben so quick. Rewatch the episode with Grandma Verdona. She was beating Ben AND Kevin playing around, while they were both taking the battle seriously. Gwen can control mana, she could basically absorb his life energy. In the show, she's a good guy, so when she fought against her Grandma, she took energy from the plants around her. But bloodcrazed? She could just do the same to Ben as she did to plants. Anodites are incredibly overpowered. During War of the Worlds, she wanted to go Anodite to destroy ALL of the highbreeds on her own. The only reason she didn't was her love for Kevin, and if she did use her anodite powers, she'd lose her sense of humanity. I think that the only alien that could beat an anodite would be Alien X, which the op says Ben can't use for this fight.

Ghostly Aliens such as Ghost Freak and Big Chill don't have mana so they can't be manipulated like that. Ghost freak even has telekinesis and Big Chill's freezing abilities and speed would put Gwen on the defensive. Or Ghost Freak could just scare her into submission with his true form

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajayjb: Good thought on Ghost Freak and Big Chill. Those could be a real challenge for her. I don't think he could scare her into submission though. Even in human form, heck even when she was a regular 10 year old girl, she handled being around fights. I could agree that Ghost Freak or Big Chill might be able to beat her though. That's debatable. I still think she'd win. But, it might be a closer match than I had originally thought.

RajayJB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By RajayJB

@kittyparker13: Ghost Freak and Big Chill would make the mana manipulations hard for her but she could always switch to magic, but even then Ben has Terraspin who is resistant to magic. Another thing is that Gwen in the face of Diagon didn't really do much, while Ben actually made a little dent.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terraspin is immune to mana.

/thread

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

I have no idea, but I would avoid typing "Ben vs Gwen" or "Ben and Gwen" into Google Images with safesearch turned off.

O_O

lol

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

BEN

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben and he already won

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben and he already won

ben can't defeat a full powered anodite without alien x..... anodites are only second to alien x in power level...

though i don't think gwen can use her full anodite powers yet.

klausmylovely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you rewatch "What are little girls made of?" in Ben 10 Alien Force, grandma Verdona was seen clicking her fingers, the house, the front yard, Kevin and Ben looked perfectly fine as if nothing happened. Their reality warping looks more powerful than it has been stated in all the Wiki areas of Anodites powers and abilities. If you also compare grandma Verdona's reallty warping to a Celestesapians, Verdona's reality warping is much more quicker and life saving as well as time consuming, the amount of activity she repairs and fixes LOOKS more powerful and quicker than Alien X's species. I dont know why but I still cant argue that a Celestesapians RW is stronger than a mature Anodite's but who knows? it has never been shown, Dwayne McDuff hasn't proved it and Wiki is a lie so I wont believe it so for now I believe Anodite's are the most superior beings in the BT Universe and beyond.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gwen

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben easy

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still saying gwen

joydeep223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim: hey r u crazy boy Ben has alien x who can easily beat any thing in universe

Beside he has a alien terreaspin who is from planet gallapigous and gwen's mana don't work on them so Ben can easily beat her in her normal or anotide from

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben has already beaten Gwen.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By HighAccuser

ends in....wait they're cousins nvm

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By AngelJax

A mind-controlled Gwen fodderized Humungosuar. Bloodlusted Gwen would stomp.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way

FrankJones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By FrankJones

If Ben doesn't use Alien X then Gwen wins

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gwen as long as Alien x doesn’t get involved

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben should take this

Ultimate Way Big is a huge trouble for Gwen.

Chromastone can counter her regular blasts though she has a counter with her book

Swampfire can regenerate a lot of the damage he takes

and if we allow atomix, he can literally one shot ultimates

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben basically admitted Gwen would beat him

“Do you know why you lost...because you don’t want to hurt anybody” (he said something like that)

Without X in the fight Gwen should win

TheAsianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iju: sweet home alabama

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Could go either way

GamesBlue11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By GamesBlue11

Assumin this is gwen from alien force and ultimate alien bc in omniverse she was nerfed hard

Depends on which Ben. Yall are forgetting Gwen could destroy a fleet meant to wipe out the earth. Now thats a little speculative, but the fact that she even thought she could destroy one ship when asmuth said nothing on earth could stop one, means to me that its valid. Next to that, only alien X stands a chance ( and maybe some others)

1. Obviously the original wouldnt stand a chance against anodite Gwen

2. Alien force ben does have alien x but it cant do anything. So that would be a tie if he choose alien x. Otherwise Gwen again.

3. Ultimate alien introduces ultimate waybig. Some of yall saying ultimate echo echo could win but u forgetting Gwen planetary level feat with a bit of speculation. Waybig is strong enough to hurt energy beings. Ultimate waybig may take it if theyre fast enough. But I think Gwen comes out on top more often

4. In omniverse Ben has full control of alien x so definitely ben

5. Reboot ben is the biggest stomp here. Easily 10/10 for gwen

" No force on this planet could stand against even a single highbreed warship" Some of yall really lowballing Gwen. Asmuth said that even with ben having access to waybig, definitely his 3rd most powerful alien behind atomix and alien x. Yet Gwen knew or at least thought she could stop the highbreed entirely. Now, ultimate waybig may or may not be more powerful than atomix, but I think that even he wouldnt be able to destroy the entire highbreed fleet.

Now another thought is that Feedback or Chromastone cant be affected by her energy attacks, which is true. Plus, feedback contained a big bang, if im not mistaken. However, Gwen can also change reality in anodite form. Like straight up, even if she hasnt mastered her powers, she can use spells to just warp reality to her will. Plus, ben doesnt even have access to feedback unless its in omniverse, in which case he wins anyway b/c of alien x.

Now Clockwork is an interesting case. Clockwwork can travel through time at will. Which would be hard for Gwen to beat. However, not only is ben inexperienced with clockwork outside of omniverse, in which case he wins anyways, there is a perfect counter offered for this. In omniverse, anodites can sense when a clockwork uses their powers, Maltruant was detected by an anodite. Also, he was hurt by an anodite when they fought. And that was just with energy projection, not reality warping. Keep in mind that maltruant is the most powerful clockwork we have seen up to this point.

So the aliens that could potentially beat Gwen:

1. Alien X: Only controllable in omniverse

2. Feedback: Only accessable in omniverse

3. Ultimate Waybig and Atomix: Just dont have the power. Like, if Gwen could really take out that whole fleet, and Asmuth said before nothing on earth could, Gwen is more powerful. I know that Ben didnt have ultimates or atomix then, but I really doubt either of them could defeat the whole fleet, if the highbreed really took over dozens of planets including Galvan without breaking a sweat.

4. Chromastone was beat by vilgax. If u really think vilgax stronger than anodite gwen I cant convince u of anything.

5. Clockwork: Already been shown to be vulnerable to anodite.

Cant think of anyone else who could beat Gwen. But heres the thing. Gwen in Alien force and Ultimate alien are the most powerful up to this point. So if its a weaker version of Gwen, like Gwen in the OG or omniverse, she looses HARD to feedback, Ultimate waybig and atomix.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assumin this is gwen from alien force and ultimate alien bc in omniverse she was nerfed hard

Depends on which Ben. Yall are forgetting Gwen could destroy a fleet meant to wipe out the earth. Now thats a little speculative, but the fact that she even thought she could destroy one ship when asmuth said nothing on earth could stop one, means to me that its valid. Next to that, only alien X stands a chance ( and maybe some others)

1. Obviously the original wouldnt stand a chance against anodite Gwen

2. Alien force ben does have alien x but it cant do anything. So that would be a tie if he choose alien x. Otherwise Gwen again.

3. Ultimate alien introduces ultimate waybig. Some of yall saying ultimate echo echo could win but u forgetting Gwen planetary level feat with a bit of speculation. Waybig is strong enough to hurt energy beings. Ultimate waybig may take it if theyre fast enough. But I think Gwen comes out on top more often

4. In omniverse Ben has full control of alien x so definitely ben

5. Reboot ben is the biggest stomp here. Easily 10/10 for gwen

" No force on this planet could stand against even a single highbreed warship" Some of yall really lowballing Gwen. Asmuth said that even with ben having access to waybig, definitely his 3rd most powerful alien behind atomix and alien x. Yet Gwen knew or at least thought she could stop the highbreed entirely. Now, ultimate waybig may or may not be more powerful than atomix, but I think that even he wouldnt be able to destroy the entire highbreed fleet.

Now another thought is that Feedback or Chromastone cant be affected by her energy attacks, which is true. Plus, feedback contained a big bang, if im not mistaken. However, Gwen can also change reality in anodite form. Like straight up, even if she hasnt mastered her powers, she can use spells to just warp reality to her will. Plus, ben doesnt even have access to feedback unless its in omniverse, in which case he wins anyway b/c of alien x.

Now Clockwork is an interesting case. Clockwwork can travel through time at will. Which would be hard for Gwen to beat. However, not only is ben inexperienced with clockwork outside of omniverse, in which case he wins anyways, there is a perfect counter offered for this. In omniverse, anodites can sense when a clockwork uses their powers, Maltruant was detected by an anodite. Also, he was hurt by an anodite when they fought. And that was just with energy projection, not reality warping. Keep in mind that maltruant is the most powerful clockwork we have seen up to this point.

So the aliens that could potentially beat Gwen:

1. Alien X: Only controllable in omniverse

2. Feedback: Only accessable in omniverse

3. Ultimate Waybig and Atomix: Just dont have the power. Like, if Gwen could really take out that whole fleet, and Asmuth said before nothing on earth could, Gwen is more powerful. I know that Ben didnt have ultimates or atomix then, but I really doubt either of them could defeat the whole fleet, if the highbreed really took over dozens of planets including Galvan without breaking a sweat.

4. Chromastone was beat by vilgax. If u really think vilgax stronger than anodite gwen I cant convince u of anything.

5. Clockwork: Already been shown to be vulnerable to anodite.

Cant think of anyone else who could beat Gwen. But heres the thing. Gwen in Alien force and Ultimate alien are the most powerful up to this point. So if its a weaker version of Gwen, like Gwen in the OG or omniverse, she looses HARD to feedback, Ultimate waybig and atomix.

Mmx189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: yup gwen destroys

Dagon even states she is the most powerful being in their world(world means universe in context to what dagon is saying)

I think at her peak she beats alien x for alot of reasons even tho everyone will disagree