• 175 results
#1 Edited by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Battle takes place in a forest both are at ultimate alien power level ben cannot use alien x as it is sealed due to the lock

Both are blood lusted and out to kill so gwen can shift into anodite form at will ultimatrix wont run out of power/master controls online

#2 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben because the show is about him. But I don't watch that show so I really don't know what Gwen is capable of

#4 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Gwen in her Anodite form is a reality warper, Like what her grandma did she can also do it. And in the Ultimatrix, there is an episode where ben got sucked into his Ultimatrix and being mobbed by bens Ultimate aliens gwen in her Anodite form stopped the Aliens they were seem to be affraid of her, so I'll pick Gwen but it could go either way due to the fact that the story is about ben ten

#5 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

Blood Lusted ben stomped gwen with her book and morals on.

So I think ben wins.

#6 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

if they can both successfully use their most powerful forms. ben because of alien x, which is basically on par with the one above all.

#7 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

ben

#8 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunhawk said:

if they can both successfully use their most powerful forms. ben because of alien x, which is basically on par with the one above all.

OP said no alien X

anyway Ben already beat her in the show.

#9 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

but when he beat her didnt he actually say that he only won because she was trying not to hurt him so without morals wouldnt she win

#10 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

but when he beat her didnt he actually say that he only won because she was trying not to hurt him so without morals wouldnt she win

He wasn't trying to hurt her either and he still stomped her even though she had prep and caught him off guard.

#11 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

actually she didnt have prep she just attacked him in the spur of the moment secondly if u care tp rewatch the episode ben was on an anger spree and so was fighting her with like half his morals on while she was able to stalemate him for a while with morals

as a matter of fact he only won because her shield didnt have enough power but in anodite form she has all the power she needs to take him down

#12 Posted by Owie (3630 posts) - - Show Bio

Just started watching this show last week.  I think Gwen has a chance, but Ben has so much adaptability.  If she stuck him in a shield, does he have anything that could get out of it?

#13 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie said:

Just started watching this show last week. I think Gwen has a chance, but Ben has so much adaptability. If she stuck him in a shield, does he have anything that could get out of it?

He already beat her

Echo echo

Big Chill

NRG

Humongasoaur

Goop

are the aliens he used.

#14 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

actually trinity he used chromastone, tera spin, that tiny alien, way big, and the energy guy, and she was able to beat them all except way big who she fought last. and that was only because her shields couldnt handle the attack and she was knocked out but in anodite form she gains increased durability and an all most in exhaustable supply of energy so it seems like she would win

unless u care to tell me which of bens aliens except alien x can beat her

#15 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben due to versatility and his combat intelligence.

#16 Posted by Iju (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

bump

lol!

i say ben all the way. i hate him, but when it comes down to this, definitively ben. he would rape gwen alive, no jokes.

#17 Posted by jashro44 (19906 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben won all ready and has the best feats regardless of what was stated about Gwen.

#18 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: really versatility and combat intelligence u r aware that he got all that from gwen who teachs him in her spare time in terms of hand to hand combat gwen is by far the best in the group she just choses to use her powers more often also for all of those who r saying ben wins u have yet to tell me how gwen beat his once in humongasour form by simply closing her hand im really hard pressed to see how ben could win

#19 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: Whoa I didn't know that.Thanks for telling me but if you knew all this why bother making this thread? seems like Gwen stomps.

How can she handle Fasttrack or whichever Alien is really fast?

#20 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

by flying or stoping time plus once she was shown to have super speed so that might come into play

and i made this thread to get the opinions of other people and debate on the topic cause almost all my friends keep saying im wrong without giving their arguments ample backing

#21 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim:Ultimate Echo echo can easily beat her.

#22 Posted by AqwaGaurdian (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben, he's got more options

My question is why hasn't the omintrix copied the anodite form?

#23 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: im soo sorry but when i read ur comment i just had to take a moment to laugh , OBVIOUSLY u dont watch ben 10 alot because if u did u would have seen the episode when ben and gwen were sucked into the omnitrix and gwen had to fight ultimate humungasour big chill echo echo and i think spider monkey. at first they were puting up a bit of a fight but then she got fed up with them and she was about to destroy all four of them before ben stopped her {note she did this in anodite form}

#24 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

3 letters

#25 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@Trinity00: im soo sorry but when i read ur comment i just had to take a moment to laugh , OBVIOUSLY u dont watch ben 10 alot because if u did u would have seen the episode when ben and gwen were sucked into the omnitrix and gwen had to fight ultimate humungasour big chill echo echo and i think spider monkey. at first they were puting up a bit of a fight but then she got fed up with them and she was about to destroy all four of them before ben stopped her {note she did this in anodite form}

Ultimate Echo ECHO DEFEATED KEVINN after he drained the ultimatrix, that same Kevin ROLF STOMPED THE hell out of Gwen.

#26 Posted by jashro44 (19906 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@FourthDeity: really versatility and combat intelligence u r aware that he got all that from gwen who teachs him in her spare time in terms of hand to hand combat gwen is by far the best in the group she just choses to use her powers more often also for all of those who r saying ben wins u have yet to tell me how gwen beat his once in humongasour form by simply closing her hand im really hard pressed to see how ben could win

She beat humongasaur when he wasn't trying to fight back and when she was in anodite form. Ultimate waybig gave diagon a hard time. When Gwen let chromastone absorb her energy it did nothing to diagon.

#27 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@AqwaGaurdian: easy as stated in the show numerous times magic and technology dont mix an anodites body is made of pure life energy which is the raw form of magic if the omnitrix attempted to get the anodite form there would be a negative reaction resulting in a cataclysmic explosion

so thats y the omnitrix has copied that form and by the way quality is better than quantity one goku can beat 5 different versions of frieza

catch my drift

#28 Posted by jashro44 (19906 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@AqwaGaurdian: easy as stated in the show numerous times magic and technology dont mix an anodites body is made of pure life energy which is the raw form of magic if the omnitrix attempted to get the anodite form there would be a negative reaction resulting in a cataclysmic explosion

so thats y the omnitrix has copied that form and by the way quality is better than quantity one goku can beat 5 different versions of frieza

catch my drift

No...Dwayne Mcduffie confirmed the reason the omnitrix did not scan the anodite is because they don't have dna. Nothing about an explosion.

http://dwaynemcduffie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2104&p=106409&hilit=dna+anodites&sid=cf60de747b6f28948ac09c777b992d60#p106409

#29 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: All Ben has to do is get her to touch the ultimatrix, since it still presumably absorbs alien DNA. He's smart enough to do it and then he'd have all of her powers. He's shown way more maneuverabilty in his talents then Gwen has. Even if he can't do so for some nonsense reason as you suggest. He has forms that are immune to energy attacks and Anondites only have a very low amount of reality warping. Gwen has done nothing to suggest that she could take Ben in pitched combat.

@FourthDeity: And Gwen hardly taught him all he knows about hand to hand combat. He's been fighting for 6 years. He's fought with trained assassins and others and picked up plenty in the original series. In the later series, Gwen and Kevin both help Ben with combat training through sparring, Gwen mostly uses her powers. Kevin is more prone to the direct hand to hand combatant. He spars with both of them at the same time frequently.

#30 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@DangerousLoki: lol even if she didnt teach him all his combat skills even the writer/ creator of the show confirmed shes the best hand to hand fighter also for trinity who said that ultimate kevin beat gwen he/she is aware that gwen was fighting pretty evenly with kevin in HUMAN form with MORALS on she was trying to cure him not hurt him ben on the other hand had to pull out all the stops just to beat kevin using an alien that a few episodes afterwards was easily beaten by gwen

and i think the fact that she neraly beat both kevin and ben with morals on in human form while both of them didnt have on morals m{ben ha like half morals, he was angry} and were powered by numerous aliens is more tan enough to suggest that in full form with her morals on she would stomp ben by the way im still waiting for u to tell me witch alien ben has that can match up to gwen full form

#31 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: You mean Diamondback? The one that was invulnerable and could reflect her energy attacks back at her. The one who could sit there and soak up her attacks all day or just bounce them back at her? Since the Omnitrix is fully unlocked, Ben would have access to his original alien forms. Diamondback was far superior to the later Chromastone in his potentials. Gwen won't be able to make any significant attack on him and he'll be able to wear her down and eventually take her down.

#32 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Gwem has used a charm to make Ben go back to his human form in Ultimate Sacrifice and she has won against every Ultimate Form in the same episode. however, she could use a myriad of spells to disarm and then dispose of him well. She hasnot only powers of energy manipulation, but she can use magic to alter reality and do whatever she wants. And in her anodyte form she is too strong for Ben to be beaten. And she is also a better warrior. Gwen wins.

#33 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2791 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben.

I.A.T.

#34 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23384 posts) - - Show Bio

Way Big/Thread

#35 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@DangerousLoki said:

@morgrim: You mean Diamondback? The one that was invulnerable and could reflect her energy attacks back at her. The one who could sit there and soak up her attacks all day or just bounce them back at her? Since the Omnitrix is fully unlocked, Ben would have access to his original alien forms. Diamondback was far superior to the later Chromastone in his potentials. Gwen won't be able to make any significant attack on him and he'll be able to wear her down and eventually take her down.

Diamondhead not Diamondback.

#36 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@DangerousLoki: she dosent ave to blast with energy she can cast spells like she did against chromastone and in her anodite form her powers are greatly amplified so diamondback wouldnt be a threat next

#37 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Bah. I messed up a name I last heard several years ago. Sue me.

@morgrim: Show me one feat of any impressive reality warping or spell crafting on Gwen's part. Diamondback is more durable then Chromastone is. What is Gwen really going to throw at him that'd hurt him? He can also survive and reform after being broken.

#38 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@DangerousLoki:Diamond Head was my favorite, in the ultimate alien series he use Diamond Head once he quoted that he has the most experience with diamond head out of all of his aliens and completely stomped vilgax in a fight with in seconds.

#39 Posted by DangerousLoki (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Diamond head is pretty much immune to energy attacks. And Gwen has never done anything great with her magic to imply that she'd be able to sufficiently harm him. Of course I don't watch the series now. It bored me quickly when it became Alien Force. So I'm welcome to anyone posting feats that would make Gwen look like a legitimate threat.

#40 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@DangerousLoki: She has stopped time she can deprive u of oxygen she can crush u just by closing her hand she as been shown capable of projecting shields strong enough to contain beings like that electricity alien ben dosent have any alien in his arsenal capable of beating her except maybe alien x and he cant use him properly so of course she can win if she can beat an alien as durable as humungasour im sure she can beat diamond head easily enough

#41 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@DangerousLoki: She has stopped time [she can deprive u of oxygen] she can crush u just by closing her hand she as been shown capable of projecting shields strong enough to contain beings like that electricity alien ben dosent have any alien in his arsenal capable of beating her except maybe alien x and he cant use him properly so of course she can win if she can beat an alien as durable as humungasour im sure she can beat diamond head easily enough

takes several seconds to cast the spell

I've never seen her deprive somebody of oxygen or crush people by closing her hands

Those same shields were broken by an alien with peak human strength

Hr durability is weak sauce, he can one shot her with diamond head or jet ray.

#42 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00:

she crushed humungasour deprived rath knocking him out and in anodite form has increased durability so yea she wins

#43 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben.

#44 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: explain y

#45 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@jeanroygrant: explain y

Stronger, faster, more versatile, and more.

Way Big for the win or Ultimate Humongusaur.

#46 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

she is capable of beating both in anodite form

u really dont get how powerfull she is in that form

#47 Posted by The Stegman (23235 posts) - - Show Bio

They already fought in the series, Ben beat her, but admitted he only won because she was holding back (i.e didn't go Anodite) and "didn't want to hurt him" 

I'd say going all out, she can beat every alien he has except for maybe Way Big. 

#48 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: anodites are among the three most powerfull entities in ben 10 along with paradox and celestial sapiens

way big is just a really big alien [ps in anodite form gwen can increase her size and strength at will] so no way big cant beat her

#49 Posted by The Stegman (23235 posts) - - Show Bio
@morgrim: Yeah, I was just doing a bit of research (looking at some of Gwen's Anodite scenes) and I agree, not even Way Big will beat her.
#50 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Ben won all ready and has the best feats regardless of what was stated about Gwen.

This.