#1 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by The Stegman (24653 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, I'll say Ultimate Alien Ben, He has shown to be a better combatant, and his ultimate forms were more powerful than their regular counterparts...that, and Omniverse is a crappy show.

#3 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Omniverse has what UA has and more. Gravattack and Toepick could top a lot of Ben's older aliens. Plus, this Ben is "more experienced" so he should be able to pull a win.

#4 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot, in good conscience vote Omniverse.

No, just, no.

#5 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

Each new Ben 10 series kept upping the ante, though the original was a bit better in terms of variation than Alien Force; but Omniverse looks like a huge step down, especially in terms of animation style, what the hell?

#6 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mighty Monarch said:

Each new Ben 10 series kept upping the ante, though the original was a bit better in terms of variation than Alien Force; but Omniverse looks like a huge step down, especially in terms of animation style, what the hell?

Someone wanted to keep a cash cow franchise that had reached what seemed to be the final end of it's long running storyline going.

#7 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Actually, I'll say Ultimate Alien Ben, He has shown to be a better combatant, and his ultimate forms were more powerful than their regular counterparts...that, and Omniverse is a crappy show.

This.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Omniverse has what UA has and more. Gravattack and Toepick could top a lot of Ben's older aliens. Plus, this Ben is "more experienced" so he should be able to pull a win.

He's actually less experienced the Ben in Omniverse is 11 years old, the 16 year old Ben has yet to appear but Ultimate Alien's Ben stomps this battle. More experienced, better control of the watch, more intelligent and far more skilled and the writer for Omniverse has just about retconned everything Dwayne Mcduffie established in the previous seasons

#8 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: True but Ben has most of what his older self has and more. And like I said, Gravattack and Toepick would bring new Ben victory pretty quickly.

#9 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm watching Ben 10 Omniverse and think ben is much weaker than in ultimate alien, one of the factors is the time of transformation and forms ultimate ben, HE CAN NOT DETER ANY VILLAIN USING ONLY AN ALIEN!

My vote is for Ultimate Ben...

#10 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: The problem is he'd most likely not get either Alien since they went back to the old" I can't get the Alien I choose because the Omnitrix won't let me thing" which is sad but Omniverse taks place in an alternate universe

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21971 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

No, just, no.

@The Stegman

said:

these. i still watch omniverse but its definetly the worsed series so far, plus he doesnt have any ultimates and he acts like a kid again.

#12 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: I thought he learned the new icons for what he wanted.

#13 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben (Ultimate Alien).

#14 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Nope, he can't work the Omnitrix and like I said it's like he doesn't have the Ultimate Aliens anymore

#15 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Alien in a murderous stomp. Omniverse Ben is garbage strategically, can't control his omnitrix, and it doesn't work the way he wants to. It's like you took Ben from series 1 and gave him a better omnitrix. It means squat against Ultimate Ben who is a superior strategist, has his ultimate forms, and can actually control what he turns into. Omniverse is crap. I'm sad too because I loved the Ben 10 series.

#16 Edited by dylansheils0241 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The new one is super crappy with animation what just sucks I mean at least they could make his plummer Bage when he is an alien on his chest a circle I mean that is sick and in ommiverse ben is younger than ultimate alien how dose that make any sence?

#17 Posted by Jacthripper (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25198 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate wins simply because Omniverse sucks.

#19 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2198 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Alien Ben wins. And it isn't just because it's a better show (which it is). The alien that Omniverse Ben uses the MOST is freaking Ball Weevil, now the one UA Ben used the most was either Swampfire or Humongasaur. Those two stomps Ball Weevil. Therefore UA Ben wins.

#20 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21971 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

No, just, no.

@The Stegman

said:

these. i still watch omniverse but its definetly the worsed series so far, plus he doesnt have any ultimates and he acts like a kid again.

Still this, still watching, even though it disappoints.

#21 Posted by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: The Omniverse is pretty attrocius, considering the standard Ultimate Alien and its predecessor had, a sense of maturity, the new series just seems goofy and he honestly looks years younger.

It's a big step down in quality.

#22 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21971 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@allstarsuperman: The Omniverse is pretty attrocius, considering the standard Ultimate Alien and its predecessor had, a sense of maturity, the new series just seems goofy and he honestly looks years younger.

It's a big step down in quality.

Yeah, I am a fanboy though and refuse to stop watching. I liked the original series the best, then UA, then AF, Omniverse has done loads of crappy things to the the shows history. It's only redeeming factor is Rook, he is so cool.

#23 Posted by dondave (37991 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

So....Jumping off Ben 10 when ultimate alien ended was a good move?

#25 Posted by RBT (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by ilikedonuts (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Alien Ben cuz 'a his ultimate aliens.

UA Ben turns into Way Big, then evolves into Ultimate Way Big an' then wildy starts poundin' Omniverse Ben like a gorilla, an' no matter what alien he picks there aint gonna be nothin' left of him after the poundin'.

#27 Posted by ShazamFan666 (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Toepick could stomp most of UA Ben's aliens.

#28 Posted by Parryboy (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Ben because it's possible to turn Ultimate Alien X.

And Omniverse S-U-C-K-S. (even though I still watch it because New Aliens n crap)