This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

This is was from when Ben was only 10 years old! The aliens age along with him. Way Big can run faster than the Flash, Shoot Cosmic Rays like Galactus, He has incredible strength, he held his own against "GOD" from another dimension. He could kill Superman.

#202 Edited by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimatePeyton: Waybig was hurt by tiny Vilgax's claw...

#203 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben and Superman has villains with the exact same abilities and power levels.

#204 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel: It was the first time he used him also he was 10 years old. And he didn't even know the extent of his powers yet.

#205 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben10 would be murdered, unless he has AlienX then Ben wins

#206 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Another thing. I know more about Ben 10 than most. I am an admin on the Ben 10 Wikia, I run a Ben 10 Fan Club with more than 500 members, I have seen every single episode of the series more than once. I know a lot about Ben 10. And by the way this page is for a fight against Ben 10 and Regular Superman. Not Superman Prime!

#207 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimatePeyton: I don't believe any of this matters, durability is durability. Aren't the aliens set? I'm seriously asking, i didn't keep up with Ben 10 after the first series. This new one seems cool though, i like the fresh sense of style

#208 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimatePeyton said:

Another thing. I know more about Ben 10 than most. I am an admin on the Ben 10 Wikia, I run a Ben 10 Fan Club with more than 500 members, I have seen every single episode of the series more than once. I know a lot about Ben 10. And by the way this page is for a fight against Ben 10 and Regular Superman. Not Superman Prime!

All well and good however what saves Ben from being killed in less than a second as he is reaching for the Omnitrix?

#209 Posted by Immortal777 (6970 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman easily wins

#210 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@UltimatePeyton said:

Another thing. I know more about Ben 10 than most. I am an admin on the Ben 10 Wikia, I run a Ben 10 Fan Club with more than 500 members, I have seen every single episode of the series more than once. I know a lot about Ben 10. And by the way this page is for a fight against Ben 10 and Regular Superman. Not Superman Prime!

All well and good however what saves Ben from being killed in less than a second as he is reaching for the Omnitrix?

The fact that Superman is in character in this battle.

I am not making an argument for who wins. I am just stating that Superman would almost certainly let Ben turn into and alien before attacking him.

I see no reason for Superman to attack before that.

#211 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

The Omnitrix was built by the smartest being in 5 galaxies. I believe that the Omnitrix will not allow Ben to die. Ben was actually killed before but the Omnitrix brought him back to life. Also since the aliens he turns into are just DNA samples the Omnitrix can restore the aliens if destroyed, in the meantime transforming him into the closest related species. (Ex. Chromastone was destroyed. Diamondhead was closest to his DNA. So the Omnitrix transformed him into Diamondhead) The wielder of the Omnitrix is to valuable to be destroyed that is why Azmuth made sure he will never die. I mean he is the guy who is back up in case of the Apocalypse.

#212 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending on the conditions of battle, the starting distance and what qualifies as win, it could be a decent fight.

Moderator
#213 Posted by laflux (14317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Depending on the conditions of battle, the starting distance and what qualifies as win, it could be a decent fight.

#214 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Ben being brought back to life by the Omnitrix's power. Once an alien has been destroyed, he will be transformed into the closest species by DNA. This has happened before. After the first million aliens destroyed. (If he even gets past 1) He will surely be tired or dead!

#215 Posted by NightThrasher (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of this looks like bs. Ben wouldn't have a chance unless he could use Alien X. Which he vowed never to use again. To be honest, it seems to me like Ben would lose fairly easily. Supes has much better speed, strength and agility. It would only take a second for Supes to use heat vision or move at speeds Ben can't react to. I give this one to Supes.

#216 Posted by Relentless1 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins easily

#217 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

@UltimatePeyton said:

This is Ben being brought back to life by the Omnitrix's power. Once an alien has been destroyed, he will be transformed into the closest species by DNA. This has happened before. After the first million aliens destroyed. (If he even gets past 1) He will surely be tired or dead!

Is Ben 10 Ultimate Alien the latest of all the Ben 10 series? Been a while watching the show.

Vouile

#218 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I think Supes, has this. I love Ben 10 but Superman is too strong. Maybe if he has a Red sun alien sumwhere in there???

#219 Posted by XLR87T3 (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Although Superman actually will let Ben transform(he usually does) , Superman either wins or stalemate because Alien X is pretty useless.

#220 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jax said:
Superman would rape him.
 
 
 
  
 
Ben: 
 
  
#221 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Depending on the conditions of battle, the starting distance and what qualifies as win, it could be a decent fight.

#222 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10's upgrade alien morphs with Lex Luthor's Battlesuit with Kryptonite... End of Story!

#223 Edited by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@Power NeXus said:

Why does this abomination of a thread keep coming back??

LOL.

This thread has hit critical levels of stupidity and needs to be shut down before we have a crisis on our hands.

@Cybrilious4 said:

Ben 10's upgrade alien morphs with Lex Luthor's Battlesuit with Kryptonite... End of Story!

Oh dear, it's still rising. We've already passed the levels of the 4th Indiana Jones film and Miss South Carolina combined.

#224 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

SPITE

#225 Posted by BlackWind (5627 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben is too slow.

#226 Posted by The Stegman (23198 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno...Alien X just literally recreated the Universe..that's a huge feat..if Ben gets to it in time..he could take this...

Online
#227 Posted by joewell (6264 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

I dunno...Alien X just literally recreated the Universe..that's a huge feat..if Ben gets to it in time..he could take this...

Yeah but he zoned out for like 5 min. He has to convince those heads to let him do stuff

#228 Posted by The Stegman (23198 posts) - - Show Bio
@joewell:  
 


@The Stegman said:

I dunno...Alien X just literally recreated the Universe..that's a huge feat..if Ben gets to it in time..he could take this...

Yeah but he zoned out for like 5 min. He has to convince those heads to let him do stuff

True, it would depend if the aliens would let Ben actually fight or not, although it also showed his durability as he was able to survive the universe being destroyed without having so much as a scratch on him.
Online
#229 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Diamon Head's Skin is basically Kryptonite. Ben wins this fairly easily!

#230 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

I dunno...Alien X just literally recreated the Universe..that's a huge feat..if Ben gets to it in time..he could take this...

when was this?

#231 Posted by BlackWind (5627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cybrilious4: What? Since when? Diamondhead is a living crystal, it doesn't give off radiation.

And if all you needed was kryptonite to kill Superman, then Metallo would have done it long ago.

#232 Posted by The Stegman (23198 posts) - - Show Bio
@kameo:  
 
It happened in the latest episode of Ben 10 :Omniverse, entitled " So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies?"
Online
#233 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

How in the name of Aunt May is this thread still going? Ben gets speedblitzed as soon as it starts. People saying "DEEERRP but Alien X" need to remember that Ben would never have him as a first choice. He might not get the chance to touch the watch at all, let alone the chance to change to Alien X when he realises he's completely outmatched.

#234 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

But Ben at least gets to choose an alien first before the fight.

#235 Posted by hudyman (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

guys remember that the watch absorbs alien DNA, so technically if ben could just keep supes talking while the watch absorbs him. he would then have a superman alien

#236 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

How in the name of Aunt May is this thread still going? Ben gets speedblitzed as soon as it starts. People saying "DEEERRP but Alien X" need to remember that Ben would never have him as a first choice. He might not get the chance to touch the watch at all, let alone the chance to change to Alien X when he realises he's completely outmatched.

yes

#237 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos-soul said:

@girugamesh said:

How in the name of Aunt May is this thread still going? Ben gets speedblitzed as soon as it starts. People saying "DEEERRP but Alien X" need to remember that Ben would never have him as a first choice. He might not get the chance to touch the watch at all, let alone the chance to change to Alien X when he realises he's completely outmatched.

yes

Cheers dude.

@hudyman said:

guys remember that the watch absorbs alien DNA, so technically if ben could just keep supes talking while the watch absorbs him. he would then have a superman alien

You have convinced me, how could I have been blinded to the cunning and power of Ben? The mighty Superman will be powerless before him (that was sarcasm, just in case). Hate to piss on your bonfire, but Superman won't be willing to have a chat with the guy he's fighting without noticing he's trying to absorb him.

@Cybrilious4 said:

But Ben at least gets to choose an alien first before the fight.

That's funny, I don't remember reading that in the OP...

#238 Posted by hudyman (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh: If your speaking in a realistic type of way, then it is actually very possible. i mean why would superman attack a random kid who he could kill by just using his thumb. Ben would try to talk to supes pretending he's a victim, While all this is going on the watch would be installing supe's DNA.

#239 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman said:

@girugamesh: If your speaking in a realistic type of way, then it is actually very possible. i mean why would superman attack a random kid who he could kill by just using his thumb. Ben would try to talk to supes pretending he's a victim, While all this is going on the watch would be installing supe's DNA.

You realise that this is a battle; Superman marks him as his enemy, it's not as if he's dumped in a city and left to seek him out.

You want to talk realistic? What are the chances that Ben will try to install Superman's DNA (how will he even know he's an alien?) as a primary tactic? Pretty f*cking low. Get off the fanboy express old chap.

#240 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16131 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane's only chance is his alien x.

I think saying "Superman" should be enough to convince the two entities.

Other way is to scan superman's DNA, considering he is not bloodlusted, fight him to a stale mate.

#241 Edited by hudyman (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@hudyman said:

@girugamesh: If your speaking in a realistic type of way, then it is actually very possible. i mean why would superman attack a random kid who he could kill by just using his thumb. Ben would try to talk to supes pretending he's a victim, While all this is going on the watch would be installing supe's DNA.

You realise that this is a battle; Superman marks him as his enemy, it's not as if he's dumped in a city and left to seek him out.

You want to talk realistic? What are the chances that Ben will try to install Superman's DNA (how will he even know he's an alien?) as a primary tactic? Pretty f*cking low. Get off the fanboy express old chap.

I really hate when i try to defend a character and someone calls me a fanboy. i mean seriously grow up, you wanted the details i gave it to you Why cant people just drop the whole " fanboy" thing. The Watch Scans any DNA that it has not come in contact with. It does NOT have to be an alien . Stop using the whole "Fanboy" utility Old chap.

#242 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameo:Ben 10: Omniverse episode: So Long and Thanks for All the Smoothies

#243 Edited by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh: (First off, I know my Ben 10. I am an admin on the Ben 10 wikia, I run the Ben 10 Facebook page, I am friends with Paul Eiding, I have seen every single episode more than once,etc...)

Ben does not need to use Alien X. Yes, Superman is fast, strong, etc.. but so is Ben. It has already been shown if any alien is destroyed the Omnitrix will automatically turn him into the closest alien (DNA wise) Not to mention the fact that Ben has literally every single super power known to man. He has so many aliens, and he can switch from form to form which can lead to devastating combos.Ex. Diamondhead fills the ground with huge diamond shards, he then transforms into Jetray and flies into the sky, while Superman is flying after him he transforms into Gravattack, and he removes all gravity below him causing Superman to slam into the diamond shards at astronomical speeds. I could go on and on with the combos, XLR8 to Armodrillo from Feedback to Chromastone. Another thing, Clockwork can do a 1HK0, Ghostfreak can take over his body, Big Chill, AmpFibian, Ghostfreak, and NRG can become intangible, Swampfire, Bloxx, Benmummy, Wildvine,Lodestar, etc.. can regenerate. Lets not even get into Way Bigs size and power. What do you think would happen if Nanomech went down into Supermans body and then transformed into Humungousaur?

#244 Posted by Warlock12 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimatePeyton: We are talking about the same show right were the omnitrix the most powerful weapon in the universe bugs out on ben more then anything. I mean seriously most of the time it either times out on random occasions shown in the episode "Hot Strench". Also Ben is not that smart to figure out all those combos. Quanity does not equal quality. Show me an instance where he has lifted something on the lines of a cruise ship.

#245 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimatePeyton: Ok, a lot of things wrong with what you just said.

1. It doesn't matter how many powers Ben has. It is how string they are. Ben has nothing that has shown Light speed, or planet busting power so he is already far out classed in terms of speed and power.

2.Ben could hit Superman with anything he wants, lasers, crystals, sonic attacks, freezing, whatever and none of it would even scratch superman.

3. Except for Ben 10,000, Ben has never shown the ability to instantaniously switch between aliens. In ultimate alien, he had to touch his badge to change but now, he just gets whatever random alien the watch decides to throw out so its pretty much impossible to make a definite plan in any case.

4. Except for going intangible, Ben would have no way to escape defeat. Superman would punch Way Big and Ultimate Way big into Orbit with little effort and there is nothing he could do. And you think because nano mech is small, Superman cannot see him. He can see microscopic things and see things happening on street level from space so there is no way to evade his notice.

What do you think would happen if Nanomech went down into Supermans body and then transformed into Humungousaur?

Ben would be crushed to death. Superman's body can't be broken from the inside or outside. If he goes clockwork, then Ben is really screwed. Clockwork cannot do anything unless he hits you with a time blast which is easily dodged. On top of this, Clockwork's body is as fragile as a glass vase and to top it all off, if Ben takes any injuries as this alien. they will be carried into his real body.

And plus if Superman is bloodlusted, he will One Shot Ben before he can turn into anything. So in conclusion, Superman wins.

#246 Edited by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Still don't understand what is stopping Superman from punching Ben head off before he can even think about how is he going to get out of that situation.

#247 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Swampfire lifted a giant tower, Humungousaur has lifted a spaceship, a trailer, a military building, a tank, etc...

#248 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Hold it! Jetray, Ultimate Echo Echo, Alien X, and a few others can go to light speed. Way Big has destroyed a planet.

2. So your saying Superman is never hurt by Grundy, Toy Man, Doomsday, Parasite, etc....? Give me a break! Some of Ben's aliens are extremely powerful like Gravattack, NRG, Big Chill, Chromastone, Diamondhead, Swampfire, Echo Echo, etc...

3. Ben does not have to touch the Omnitrix, it has been shown before. Ben 10,000 was not the only one. By the way, the Omnitrix is working properly, Derrick J Wyatt confirmed that it is Bens misreading of the aliens heads on the new touch screen.

Ben could win.

#249 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman lobotomizes Ben a-la Manchester Black and ta-da! no more Ben 10

#250 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimatePeyton: don't worry bro XD

they're just going to say superman speed blitz/lobotomize with heat vision.

New-52 would lose though but I don't think ben can take on pre-new 52.