This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by TigerWarrior (85 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
If superman is as powerful as you tell me he will use Alien X to save his life. 
And way big slow? Do you even watch ben 10? Waybigs reflexes and speed is atleast as good as those fro a human. Even in ben 10 alien force when vilgax got huge and the same size of waybig he still won even though the fact that vilgax had the power of 10 superheroes from 10 different planets! 

Serously supreman is strong but even Vilgax could give hi a really hard struggle let go waybeg and alien x
#102 Edited by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
@TigerWarrior: 
Superman moves planets and can move faster than light,no alien of Ben 10 can do that,period

if he will use Alien X to save his life why didnt he use it the dozen times he was almost dead?
#103 Posted by SilverGalford (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

supes speedblitz , ben is a deadman
supes superstrength , again ben goes directly to the morgue

#104 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford said:
" supes speedblitz , ben is a deadman supes superstrength , again ben goes directly to the morgue "
Superman wont kill him,just put this kid on his place
#105 Edited by TigerWarrior (85 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:

Ben 10 alien force always uses the right alien for the job, if he realizes that superman can beat waybig (which he can't) he knows he NEEDS to turn into Alien X 

No Brainer: What is more important, keep a promise or save your life?
#106 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@TigerWarrior said:
"if he realizes that superman can beat waybig (which he can't)"
LOOOOOL
#107 Edited by SilverGalford (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

first  ben doesn't know who is superman , i guess he would use the  humongosaur, and when that happen , superman with one puch will knock him out.

#108 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@TigerWarrior: Alien X can't do anything, literally, those giant head things argue too much. Alien X only altered time once and that was just a given that Ben got. He won't get another and he will die. Alien X never tried to defend Ben all those times he was nearly killed, so why would it suddenly change it's mind and defend him from Superman?
#109 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
@TigerWarrior said:
" @Matezoide: Ben 10 alien force always uses the right alien for the job, if he realizes that superman can beat waybig (which he can't) he knows he NEEDS to turn into Alien X  No Brainer: What is more important, keep a promise or save your life? "
dude,Ben 10 was almost killed several times and he never uses Alien X period
 you are the same guy who said Fourarms would beat the Thing,why am i even wasting time?
anyway,Superman would one-shot Way Big,he is far stronger and faster
#110 Posted by TigerWarrior (85 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @TigerWarrior: Alien X can't do anything, literally, those giant head things argue too much. Alien X only altered time once and that was just a given that Ben got. He won't get another and he will die. Alien X never tried to defend Ben all those times he was nearly killed, so why would it suddenly change it's mind and defend him from Superman? "
A last hope?  

@SilverGalford
said:
"first  ben didn't know who is superman , i guess he would use the  humongosaur, and when that happen , superman with one puch will knock him out. "

Everyone knows superman, not many know Ben 10  
#111 Posted by EdwardWoods (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, Ben-who? I have no idea who the stupid looking kid is, but my moneys on Supes in anycase. Seriously, if a guy can rewind time by flying really, really fast around the earth the no pre-pubescent emokid stands a chance. 

...Unless the kid was a young Bruce Wayne, then Superman is frelled.

#112 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

None of this changes the fact that Ben doesn't have the time to actually dial the watch before his head is divorced from his body. There is absolutely no way for Ben to win. The only Alien who could help him is the one alien who flat out refuses to cooperate with him. Get that into your heads people. It's not a matter of his choice that he can't use Alien X.

#113 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10495 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" None of this changes the fact that Ben doesn't have the time to actually dial the watch before his head is divorced from his body. There is absolutely no way for Ben to win. The only Alien who could help him is the one alien who flat out refuses to cooperate with him. Get that into your heads people. It's not a matter of his choice that he can't use Alien X. "
He gets beaten for sure, but the head being knocked off of him..I hope thats a joke I mean Superman won't kill a kid...or will he? Dick move Kal-El dick move...
#114 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:

" @AtPhantom said:

" None of this changes the fact that Ben doesn't have the time to actually dial the watch before his head is divorced from his body. There is absolutely no way for Ben to win. The only Alien who could help him is the one alien who flat out refuses to cooperate with him. Get that into your heads people. It's not a matter of his choice that he can't use Alien X. "
He gets beaten for sure, but the head being knocked off of him..I hope thats a joke I mean Superman won't kill a kid...or will he? Dick move Kal-El dick move... "
o_O,you didnt know? 

http://superdickery.com/index.php?Itemid=45&id=28&layout=blog&option=com_content&view=category
#115 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@TigerWarrior: Alien X wouldn't cooperate when the entire Earth was going to be blown up, but it's going to help him fight Superman?

#116 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite:
XD
#117 Posted by SlimJ87D (11921 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless if Ben's watch has Kryptonians, he doesn't stand a chance.

Even if he turned into a Superman himself he lacks the amount of fighting and experience Superman does.

#118 Posted by danhimself (21320 posts) - - Show Bio

this is idiotic....Ben doesn't have the ability to turn into Alien X right now even if he wanted to....Alien X may be powerful but he turns into a statue as soon as Ben transforms into him....none of the aliens shown through out the entire length of the show could possibly stand up to Superman

#119 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio
@TigerWarrior:
lol you make me giggle
#120 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio

someone actualy defending Ben 10 on this thread makes me sad

#121 Posted by Primmaster64 (21663 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Ben's omnitrix take Supes DNA?

#122 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: 
possible,but he wont have the chance and he wouldnt be as strong as Superman,he would actualy be weaker due to the lack of exposure to the sun,not to mention Superman is a better fighter and haves more experience
#123 Posted by Primmaster64 (21663 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Oh, ok
#124 Posted by Undergroundgod (3069 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread was obviously posted by someone who really loves Ben10, and doesn't know anything about Superman, Clark wins this with so much ease it hurts my eyes.
#125 Posted by Power NeXus (10277 posts) - - Show Bio

WHO THE H**L BUMPED THIS WRECHED ABOMINATION OF A THREAD??? 

Oh, wait. Tiger Warrior. Same guy who thinks Fourarms is stronger than the Thing and Vilgax is stronger than the Hulk. Comicvine's leading fact-hating Ben 10 fanboy.
#126 Posted by Matchstckgmr (10 posts) - - Show Bio

This is no different than the superman vs goku fight. Ben can take in supermans DNA but superman is faster than light so even if ben did get superman's DNA ben have to hit his watch faster than superman can run or fly which again is faster than light also if we are using the most powerful version of superman then he would be able to beat Alien X. I belive it is Superman Prime that is the best version of him which can also change time and space it self. So Yes superman wins only cause ben can not hit his watch fast enough how ever we also have to think that if ben had the master controle as he likes to call it working then all he have to do is think about it and he could change into what superman is. But this also leads to does he get all of the powers of superman as he is in superman prime or does he only get what superman has when he is normal. But just leaving it at normal superman and ben with out master control mean superman wins only cause he is faster than light in fact superman is 4 times faster than the speed of light..

#127 Posted by comicdude23 (11904 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman wins EASILY
#128 Posted by not2baad (654 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know but Gwen would kill sups.

#129 Posted by Matchstckgmr (10 posts) - - Show Bio

how would gwen kill superman if you don't mind me asking not2baad?

#130 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matchstckgmr:
well she could probalby find a way to hurt him somehow but its not like superman just stands there and lets her do something
#131 Posted by buttersdaman000 (13863 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is an abomination

#132 Posted by Matchstckgmr (10 posts) - - Show Bio

none of them can breath in space I mean some of ben's aliens can. but even so if gwen was to try to hit superman he just fly in space if she was a threat to him and use his heat vision to hit her. If ben was to fly in space as one of his aliens superman would just hit him so fast he have no idea what hit him again superman is 4 times the speed of light.

#133 Posted by nightwing91 (3893 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matchstckgmr said:
" how would gwen kill superman if you don't mind me asking not2baad? "
I'm guessing he assumes since one of superman's weaknesses is magic, and Gwen besides possessing her mana powers also has her spell book. Which she could hurt him, but not kill, her mana shields would be like tissue, and  she has to speak the spell to even be able to cast it.
#134 Edited by not2baad (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matchstckgmr:@nightwing91 said:

" @Matchstckgmr said:

" how would gwen kill superman if you don't mind me asking not2baad? "
I'm guessing he assumes since one of superman's weaknesses is magic, and Gwen besides possessing her mana powers also has her spell book. Which she could hurt him, but not kill, her mana shields would be like tissue, and  she has to speak the spell to even be able to cast it. " 

guys it was a joke.
#135 Posted by Fire Star (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. SLAUGHTERHOUSE.
#136 Posted by franklinrichards86 (428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"Could Ben's omnitrix take Supes DNA?"

lol super ben that would be great 
#137 Posted by Matchstckgmr (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways its clear superman wins cause superman is faster than any of ben's aliens plus stronger too. Even if ben had an alien strong enough or fast enough to keep up he have to hit his omnitrix faster than superman can run or fly which again I like to add is 4 times the speed of light the fastest alien I have seen been have is XLER8 and that one only goes fast enough to leave after images of him self.  Which is about give or take 500 to 700 MPH which is not even close to the speed of light. Next his strongest aliens which is up for debate is Way Big, Humungousaur, and 4 Arms all are very strong but none of them and I am sure of this can not move a planet with there physical strength alone. Superman on the other hand can do so.  Wow ben has not shot in hell at winning this sad to say.

#138 Posted by mfundo (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

Have to agree but Gwen's shields are powerful, probably could stand Supes strength becasue her force field and energy shields are based on will power if she can withstand a blast of mana from a full grown Anodite than she can probably do it
#139 Posted by nightwing91 (3893 posts) - - Show Bio
@mfundo: She coudn't withstand a blow from superman, the shield would be like tissue. Humangasor was able to break it easily in 2-3 blows, and kevin broke it in 2. And there much much weaker then superman.
#140 Edited by SilverGalford (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

ben gets speedblitzed , the end. and even with the alien x , who rarely ben uses , he still would have some troubles.  

I'm guessing he assumes since one of superman's weaknesses is magic, and Gwen besides possessing her mana powers also has her spell book. Which she could hurt him, but not kill, her mana shields would be like tissue, and  she has to speak the spell to even be able to cast it.     

superman doesn't have any problem fighting against magic beings,in fact he has resisted magic before,  and if gwen were about to fight against superman. he  destroys her .  
#141 Posted by nightwing91 (3893 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford: I know this, which is the point I was making. He asked why someone said that, I was presenting the only way I could see it from that view point, if you read the post. And Superman does have problem's fighting magical opponents since he's as vulnerable to magic as anyone else. Magic can seriously hurt him, as that's a area where he's weak.

And Alien X would be no threat at all, since he has to agree and they never agree he'd be a statue in the battle. It's the reason Ben put the lock on the omnitrix and the keys were given to kevin and gwen so he'd never accidentally turn into Alien X during a fight.
#142 Edited by SilverGalford (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

And Superman does have problem's fighting magical opponents since he's as vulnerable to magic as anyone else. Magic can seriously hurt him, as that's a area where he's weak.   

he didn't die in those battles , he still kept fighting. 
#143 Posted by nightwing91 (3893 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford: But was still hurt, it's more his will. Magic is a weak area, so much so that he was knocked out by Captain Marvel in one punch.
#144 Posted by SilverGalford (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

But was still hurt, it's more his will. Magic is a weak area, so much so that he was knocked out by Captain Marvel in one punch.  

don't compare gwen with captain marvel who at least his strength is incredible ,  gwen is not going to do anything to superman with that weak power.
#145 Posted by nightwing91 (3893 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford: I'm not, but Gwen also has an ability to cast Magical Spells. I''ve said I know Superman would win, I was answering another users question as to why yet another assumed Gwen could win. Superman has speed, and gwen has no experience with magic. And I'm answering your question about your theory about superman resisitng magic, which is wrong,magic affects him. Which is why he cut his finger just touching wonder womans sword, had he throat slit by her tiara,  been mentioned and shown during his battles with etrigan, Blaze,Satanus, Mr.Z, Faust, demons who shredded supermans skin, 

Of course there's several time's he has resisited magic, like being on a island that exploded due to magic,  and  he's handled Etrigans flames. It's all really up to the writer of the story, but the majority of the time he's injured by magic, that goes for anything with a mystical nature, like Gwens spells, Superman just usually beats magic users due to superior powers, and straetegy and a little bit of luck and help.

#146 Posted by Matchstckgmr (10 posts) - - Show Bio

The strongest version of superman which is superman prime is unaffectied by magic.

#147 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a pretty short battle in Supes favor.

#148 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO i love this thread
#149 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio
@mfundo:
@Matchstckgmr:

#150 Edited by SilverGalford (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

which is wrong,magic affects him.  

it doesn't matter , he can't die by magic attacks so easily. unless we are talking about beings like mr myx .