• 64 results
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

This is not a gauntlet. Ben fights each of these X Men one by one. He knows his opponents, they don't know him. He starts transformed. How many of these can he defeat? Who'll defeat him?

Ben with master control unlocked Ultimatrix with access to Omniverse aliens as well.

1. Cyclops

2. Angel

3. Beast

4. Wolverine

5. Storm

6. Colossus

7. Shadowcat

8. Iceman

9. Rogue(Ms. Marvel powers)

10. Magneto

11. Gambit

12. Juggernaut

13. Jean Grey(Not Phoenix)

14. Charles Xavier

15. Nightcrawler

16. Quick Silver

17. Phoenix.

Again, this is NOT a gauntlet, so don't say he stops at 4 or 5 or whatever.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Jean Grey or Charles I'm not sure he has resistance to telepathy, unless I can be corrected he can pretty much counter almost everybody due to knowledge

(His only hope of beating Phoenix tho is Alien X)

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Jean Grey or Charles I'm not sure he has resistance to telepathy, unless I can be corrected he can pretty much counter almost everybody due to knowledge

Basically this, but how is he Gonna tag Kitty?

If we ignore that, then he clears.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

Big Chill, his intangibility can literally negate hers at the cost of his and I'm pretty sure Big Chill is stronger.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

I think Ben can defeat all of them in a one on one match and with the power of Alien X he definitely will be moving passed the Phoenix, meaning he would successfully clear this list of combatants as well as challenges.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

Not a gauntlet. He fights everyone.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Funsiized

@rbt: Wait, so you put everyone of these street levelers on there...and then just toss out Phoenix? She basically makes the entire rest of them null and void.

That's like putting Hulk and Thor on a team of bob Agents of hydra.....

P.S-your op is un-clear. it says "Not a gauntlet" but goes on to say "fights them ONE by ONE." Which is what a gauntlet is.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Cerberus_

1. Cyclops

2. Angel

3. Beast

4. Wolverine

5. Storm

6. Colossus

7. Shadowcat

8. Iceman

10. Magneto

11. Gambit

12. Juggernaut

14. Charles Xavier

15. Nightcrawler

16. Quick Silver

17. Phoenix.

In bold are the one's he has a chance of defeating.

no

Wolverine gets trapped via crystals

Storm gets one shotted either by NRG,Jet Ray,Diamond Head,Heat Blast,ect

Colossus gets punted into space or Diamond traps him via crystals

Shadowcat gets subdued by Ben via Martial Arts and Big Chill

Iceman gets trapped by Echo Echo's force fields and BFR'd or NRG just spam melts him into submission

Magneto gets owned by Way Big's cosmic rays

Juggernaut gets punted into space

N/A

N/A

Alien X

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

@runawayavenger said:

1. Cyclops

2. Angel

3. Beast

4. Wolverine

5. Storm

6. Colossus

7. Shadowcat

8. Iceman

10. Magneto

11. Gambit

12. Juggernaut

14. Charles Xavier

15. Nightcrawler

16. Quick Silver

17. Phoenix.

no

Iceman gets trapped by Echo Echo's force fields and BFR'd or NRG just spam melts him into submission

N/A

N/A

Alien X

So the whole "unstoppable force" thing means nothing to you?

There's no way any of his aliens are beating Phoenix Jean. What's stopping her from mind assaulting Ben(not the entitiies..Ben himself) while he's stationary?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: @funsiized: Juggernaut, Charles, Magneto, Rogue..they are pretty well above street level.

What I meant by this not being a gauntlet is that IF Ben looses at 11, tgat doesn't mean he won't fight 12 and onwards. He'll fight everyone one by one no matter who he loose to.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@funsiized: @funsiized: Juggernaut, Charles, Magneto, Rogue..they are pretty well above street level.

What I meant by this not being a gauntlet is that IF Ben looses at 11, tgat doesn't mean he won't fight 12 and onwards. He'll fight everyone one by one no matter who he loose to.

see, i was confused. it makes more sense now. And when i say street. that is a miss communication on my behalf, i meant, Mountain Level Max Mixed with a cosmic Level. unless this is Trion Juggs.

Charles is Not really a powerful telepath. But i guess it is enough to incapacitate Ben.

Magneto Can not deal with Waybig. or Big Chills intang.

rouge with Ms Marvels powers? hmmm. clockwork? how about Echo Echo?

Overall i think he can take most of them save the telepaths.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: There is no way of telling if telepathy will work on Ben when he's transformed or not. He's never faced a telepath before. Though possession didn't work on him when he's transformed.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt said:

@funsiized: There is no way of telling if telepathy will work on Ben when he's transformed or not. He's never faced a telepath before. Though possession didn't work on him when he's transformed.

I don't see why it wouldn't. Even as an alien he has a mind.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I know. But possession is kinda like telepathy, and Ben when transformed is completely immune to it.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

@runawayavenger said:

1. Cyclops

2. Angel

3. Beast

4. Wolverine

5. Storm

6. Colossus

7. Shadowcat

8. Iceman

10. Magneto

11. Gambit

12. Juggernaut

14. Charles Xavier

15. Nightcrawler

16. Quick Silver

17. Phoenix.

no

N/A

N/A

Alien X

There's no way any of his aliens are beating Phoenix Jean. What's stopping her from mind assaulting Ben(not the entitiies..Ben himself) while he's stationary?

1. Considering Ben has dealt with supposed "unstoppable" forces I don't see why not

I mean if the X-Men can handle Juggernaut most of the time I don't see one of fictions greatest heroes having trouble with the Juggernaut, after all if he was willing to throw Vilgax into space he sure as hell will throw Juggs into space.

2. Toepick with his true face revealed while looking at them, effects are instant get mad.

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Toepick

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@runawayavenger said:

1. Cyclops

2. Angel

3. Beast

4. Wolverine

5. Storm

6. Colossus

7. Shadowcat

8. Iceman

10. Magneto

11. Gambit

12. Juggernaut

14. Charles Xavier

15. Nightcrawler

16. Quick Silver

17. Phoenix.

no

N/A

N/A

Alien X

1. Considering Ben has dealt with supposed "unstoppable" forces I don't see why not

I mean if the X-Men can handle Juggernaut most of the time I don't see one of fictions greatest heroes having trouble with the Juggernaut, after all if he was willing to throw Vilgax into space he sure as hell will throw Juggs into space.

2. Toepick with his true face revealed while looking at them, effects are instant get mad.

1. It's not just a title or catchphrase for Cain..it's a vital part of his powerset. If he's in motion, he's not just gonna be able to be picked up and thrown. In fact, Ben won't be able to move him AT ALL. The X Men win because they exploit his susceptibility to TP or they BFR him somehow. Ben won't do either.

2. Toepick gets fried before he can lift a finger.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@runawayavenger said:

1. Cyclops

2. Angel

3. Beast

4. Wolverine

5. Storm

6. Colossus

7. Shadowcat

8. Iceman

10. Magneto

11. Gambit

12. Juggernaut

14. Charles Xavier

15. Nightcrawler

16. Quick Silver

17. Phoenix.

no

N/A

N/A

Alien X

1. It's not just a title or catchphrase for Cain..it's a vital part of his powerset. If he's in motion, he's not just gonna be able to be picked up and thrown. In fact, Ben won't be able to move him AT ALL. The X Men win because they exploit his susceptibility to TP or they BFR him somehow. Ben won't do either.

2. Toepick gets fried before he can lift a finger.

1. World War Hulk story arc says other wise, *smh* I said Toepick

2. He already starts transformed he can solo all of them with his helmet open besides OP says 1 by 1 Mister Durp read the first post before you start wanking and down playing.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: In the WWH story line, he didn't stop Juggernaut. that's the thing. He Literally said "i can't stop you, so just keep on moving" He didn't stop him, he outsmarted him.

You can not say Toe Pick would work on Someone of Phoenix caliber. this is a universal being. I doubt it would be phased by Toepick. no matter his Hideousness.

@rbt said:

@rbt said:

@juiceboks: I know. But possession is kinda like telepathy, and Ben when transformed is completely immune to it.

He was immune to Ghostfreak's possession, and we could use that as a measuring block...if the show didn't have Tp in it. EX. Gwen has multiple times, used her "Magic" to Communicate with Ben telepathically IIRC

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: In the WWH story line, he didn't stop Juggernaut. that's the thing. He Literally said "i can't stop you, so just keep on moving" He didn't stop him, he outsmarted him.

You can not say Toe Pick would work on Someone of Phoenix caliber. this is a universal being. I doubt it would be phased by Toepick. no matter his Hideousness.

@juiceboks said:

@rbt said:

@rbt said:

He was immune to Ghostfreak's possession, and we could use that as a measuring block...if the show didn't have Tp in it. EX. Gwen has multiple times, used her "Magic" to Communicate with Ben telepathically IIRC

1. He still tossed the Juggs which means he is movable, IC if Way Big can't toss Juggs he'll just toss the ground Juggs is standing on Ben is not an idiot his intelligence is extremely underrated.

2. One of the founders of the show said it would work on a Celestialsapien lol, those guys can warp a entire universe that's on par with the Phoenix

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: You seem to be mistaken, read my other post, i already said Ben takes this all but Probably Phoenix Im not underestimating Bens intelligence, i think Waybig can take Juggs. but you using WWH As an example is again, Wrong.

That sounds like an interesting interview, Links?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Funsiized: When did Gwen talk to Ben telepathically when he's tensione transformed(episode?). She uses plumber badge usually.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: You seem to be mistaken, read my other post, i already said Ben takes this all but Probably Phoenix Im not underestimating Bens intelligence, i think Waybig can take Juggs. but you using WWH As an example is again, Wrong.

No I only used WWH example to show that he can be moved xD

2. http://spring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/475216505508744680

LOL purtty simple.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized said:

No I only used WWH example to show that he can be moved xD

2. http://spring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/475216505508744680

LOL purtty simple.

He didn't though, he stepped out of the way.

LOL. God that is funny, stupid, but funny.

@rbt said:

@Funsiized: When did Gwen talk to Ben telepathically when he's tensione transformed(episode?). She uses plumber badge usually.

*Shrug* i said If i Recall, it may have never happened in the first place,My brain is weird like that. but it is listed under her powers on the Wiki. Not trust worthy, but i am not hopping on Netflix to find an example.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: 1. my bad than XD he can still BFR the ground Juggs is standing on I guess

2. It's really him so it's cannon lol.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Oh. Okay. I don't recall her doing it when Ben was transformed but I may be wrong.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Cyclops - has a chance of losing, but if he unleashes those eye beams that can apparently shatter small planets and blast through mountains, he'll win.

2. Angel - yeah he loses

3. Beast - loses

4. Wolverine - loses but can get lucky with a slash and decapitate him

5. Storm - she stomps via flash freeze, flash flood, lightning strikes, giant tornadoes etc.

6. Colossus - if juggernaut colossus he wins if not, close fight probably

7. Shadowcat - she phases through him and KO's him most likely

8. Iceman - freezes him on the spot, if full potential it's even worse of a stomp

9. Rogue(Ms. Marvel powers) - she just absorbs his powers, blitzes him, uses Ms. Marvel's blasts and strength, etc. She stomp him

10. Magneto - his shields can take nearly any attack, rips iron out of his blood, crashes a building on him, anything. Stomp

11. Gambit - can explode the omnitrix, otherwise probably loses

12. Juggernaut - he stomps, he's invulnerable to all physical harm and is unstoppable

13. Jean Grey(Not Phoenix) - mindrapes, TK's him into the sun, etc.

14. Charles Xavier - mindrapes with ease

15. Nightcrawler - AOA teleports his head a mile down the road, otherwise he probably loses in a prolonged fight

16. Quick Silver - from what I've seen speed blitzes, don't know if Ben is that fast or not

17. Phoenix. - she erases him from existence with ease

BTW possession is nothing like TP. Possession not working makes sense since he has like 50 Aliens in one machine/body. TP should work just fine.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

@funsiized: 1. my bad than XD he can still BFR the ground Juggs is standing on I guess

Cytorrak can just port him back to the battlefield if Ben manages to do that. There's no way he can actually harm him.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Cyclops - has a chance of losing, but if he unleashes those eye beams that can apparently shatter small planets and blast through mountains, he'll win.

2. Angel - yeah he loses

3. Beast - loses

4. Wolverine - loses but can get lucky with a slash and decapitate him

5. Storm - she stomps via flash freeze, flash flood, lightning strikes, giant tornadoes etc.

6. Colossus - if juggernaut colossus he wins if not, close fight probably

7. Shadowcat - she phases through him and KO's him most likely

8. Iceman - freezes him on the spot, if full potential it's even worse of a stomp

9. Rogue(Ms. Marvel powers) - she just absorbs his powers, blitzes him, uses Ms. Marvel's blasts and strength, etc. She stomp him

10. Magneto - his shields can take nearly any attack, rips iron out of his blood, crashes a building on him, anything. Stomp

11. Gambit - can explode the omnitrix, otherwise probably loses

12. Juggernaut - he stomps, he's invulnerable to all physical harm and is unstoppable

13. Jean Grey(Not Phoenix) - mindrapes, TK's him into the sun, etc.

14. Charles Xavier - mindrapes with ease

15. Nightcrawler - AOA teleports his head a mile down the road, otherwise he probably loses in a prolonged fight

16. Quick Silver - from what I've seen speed blitzes, don't know if Ben is that fast or not

17. Phoenix. - she erases him from existence with ease

BTW possession is nothing like TP. Possession not working makes sense since he has like 50 Aliens in one machine/body. TP should work just fine.

ben wont hesitate to turn into alien x in this battle, and that stomps

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dondave

When dealing with Juggernaut it depends on the source of the punch used against him, Skaar using the Old Power was able to punch Juggernaut into Orbit but I wouldn't suggest that the Hulk could do the same thing

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

Cytorrak can just port him back to the battlefield if Ben manages to do that. There's no way he can actually harm him.

no outside help

and it would end in a stalemate anyway if he kept porting him back.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I won't say Ben has NO way of harming Jugger. He does have time rays.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@juiceboks: I won't say Ben has NO way of harming Jugger. He does have time rays.

Toepick could solo, he's that OP

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ The link you gave about Toe Pick being able to scare Celestelsapiens in not wirking(301 error). Is there any other link?

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@_cerberus_ The link you gave about Toe Pick being able to scare Celestelsapiens in not wirking(301 error). Is there any other link?

I'll do something even better I'll give you a pic of it!

No Caption Provided

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: Thanks. I guess he's pretty OP then. An instant win in any situation.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Cerberus_

@rbt said:

@_cerberus_: Thanks. I guess he's pretty OP then. An instant win in any situation.

man if he's that scary I wonder what would happen if we saw his real face?

we'd probably die IRL lol!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

1. Cyclops

2. Angel

3. Beast

4. Wolverine - depends on what alien Ben decides to use. If he goes for melee aliens, I would pick Wolverine for the win.

5. Storm - depends as well. More often than not, I will go with Storm.

6. Colossus

7. Shadowcat - her phasing will prove difficult to beat. I'm not sure what will happen if she was to phase through the omnitrix.

8. Iceman

9. Rogue(Ms. Marvel powers) - if she can touch Ben and steal some of his alien powers, then I think she has a good chance of beating him.

10. Magneto - He can beat current Mags since he's vastly weaker than before, but classic Mags would stomp.

11. Gambit

12. Juggernaut

13. Jean Grey(Not Phoenix) - telepathy ftw

14. Charles Xavier - telepathy ftw

15. Nightcrawler

16. Quick Silver

17. Phoenix

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Cyclops

2. Angel

3. Beast

4. Wolverine - depends on what alien Ben decides to use. If he goes for melee aliens, I would pick Wolverine for the win.

5. Storm - depends as well. More often than not, I will go with Storm.

6. Colossus

7. Shadowcat - her phasing will prove difficult to beat. I'm not sure what will happen if she was to phase through the omnitrix.

8. Iceman

9. Rogue(Ms. Marvel powers) - if she can touch Ben and steal some of his alien powers, then I think she has a good chance of beating him.

10. Magneto - He can beat current Mags since he's vastly weaker than before, but classic Mags would stomp.

11. Gambit

12. Juggernaut

13. Jean Grey(Not Phoenix) - telepathy ftw

14. Charles Xavier - telepathy ftw

15. Nightcrawler

16. Quick Silver

17. Phoenix

Do you really think Ben 10 with knowledge is that retarded that he won't be able to beat

Gambit (Seriouisly wtf? the only alien that would lose to Gambit is Grey Matter)

Colossus (Way Big, Diamond Head, Humongasour,Lode Star,Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Humongosaur)

Beast (Four Arms,XLR8,Diamond Head)

Cyclops (Feedback)

Night Crawler (-______- seriously how's he going to kill Diamond Head,NRG,Swam Fire,Goop,XLR8 ect?)

Quick Silver (Other than being a hairs breath faster how is QS going to beat somebody almost as fast but way stronger,durable,smarter and skilled then him?)

P.S: Big Chill solo's Kitty.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#42 god_spawn  Moderator

@dondave said:

When dealing with Juggernaut it depends on the source of the punch used against him, Skaar using the Old Power was able to punch Juggernaut into Orbit but I wouldn't suggest that the Hulk could do the same thing

Skaar got Juggernaut in the air first then punched him as he was falling.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@_cerberus_:

Before I start. Please calm down. You're looking like a massive fool right now.

1. The people he beats are the ones I placed in bold.

2. You should have probably asked me to clarify before going on your rant.

Honestly, I can't even understand how you mixed it up.

Somehow I would say Ben could beat Juggernaut, but couldn't beat Quicksilver lol?

Perhaps someone needs to get their reading skills checked out...

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

Before I start. Please calm down. You're looking like a massive fool right now.

1. The people he beats are the ones I placed in bold.

2. You should have probably asked me to clarify before going on your rant.

Honestly, I can't even understand how you mixed it up.

Somehow I would say Ben could beat Juggernaut, but couldn't beat Quicksilver lol?

Perhaps someone needs to get their reading skills checked out...

next time bold Magneto then Mister Durp,

1. The only one he is losing to his Phoniex and even then it's still possible for him to win via Toepick or Alien X or even just stalemate them.

You are downplaying Ben incredibly do you even watch the new Omniverse series?

he outsmarted an alien bounty hunter that had been studying him for several years and still had massive amounts of prep and knowledge,

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Khyber

This guy ain't some generic cannon fodder he's one of the universes greatest hunters single handedly capturing most of the Nmetrix aliens.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By dondave

@dondave said:

Skaar got Juggernaut in the air first then punched him as he was falling.

I wasn't talking about that, after their fight in the air and when they landed in the lava, Skaar pretended to join Juggernaut in attacking Bruce, then he renegaded on the agreement and sent Juggernaut into orbit

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@_cerberus_:

Honestly, if you're complaining about your own idiocy.

Then there is really nothing left to discuss.

Simple reading would have told you everything you needed to know.

You can't really blame me for anything given that you went on a tirade for absolutely no reason.

But, whatever. As for your question.

I have seen Ben 10 Omniverse, but I personally don't like it.

Seems to be a parody of itself.

As for Khyber, he's your stereotypical villain who lost because he decided to give an extended monologue which allowed Ben time to escape from his ship.

I lost interest in the show when they decided to make the Incursions frog people with Jersey accents.

Not to mention, they pretty much turned Vilgax into some kind of weakling.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

*INSULT* . As for your question.

I have seen Ben 10 Omniverse, but I personally don't like it.

Seems to be a parody of itself.

As for Khyber, he's your stereotypical villain who lost because he decided to give an extended monologue which allowed Ben time to escape from his ship.

I lost interest in the show when they decided to make the Incursions frog people with Jersey accents.

Not to mention, they pretty much turned Vilgax into some kind of weakling.

1. It doesn't matter if you hate the series or dislike it, I hate comic book characters getting overrated but I can't deny the most obvious non PIS feats.

2, Kyber is not your stereotypical villain, he infiltrated one of the most secured Plumber bases on earth and stole all their Data with out getting caught he fought Rook several times in h2h only losing a few times due to Rook's proto-gun.

He gave Ben a run for his money a few times with out his dog

3. The point is Ben has shown exceptional intelligence and is not going to do idiotic choices

He's going to use his heavy hitter and with knowledge on his opponents (at the same time they lack knowledge on him) he can preform perfect counters that you fail to recognize

Iceman? NRG

Storm? NRG

Juggernaut? Way Big

Magneto? Way Big

Kitty Pryde? Big Chill,XLR8 via speed blitz,NRG,Ghost Freak,Toepick,ect

Charles & Jean? Toepick revealing face

Phenoix Force? Alien X says bye bye with it's Universal reality warping feats and Universal durability or Toepick incapacitates it with it's uber scary face that can effect Celestialsapiens (stated by one of the goddam creators of the show)

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#48  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Ben 10 threads are always good for a laugh.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@_cerberus_:

I'm just going to concede and leave this thread, because I really don't care to waste anymore of my time. If you really think Ben can beat everyone listed, then believe what you wish. I don't have the energy to write a response as to why he would lose versus some of them, nor do I really want to get into an argument. I already expressed my opinion on the topic and I'm just going to leave it at that.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 10 threads are always good for a laugh.

For the people trolling the Ben 10 fans imo.

Seriously I can't tell either if they

Are Trolling,

Really believe Ben Tenyson is a paralyzed ten year old boy with the mind of an infant,

Hate him so much they ignore everything simply because they despise the show,