Prep: None for both sides

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Why not pick an armor that has enough feats to debate with?

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Changed it. I was just trying to be current,

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

I honestly don't think Ben has an alien that can handle all of this line up all at the same time. The only aliens that can keep up with Tony are Jetray and XLR8 and neither one can take out every person on the Avengers team. I'll give them a majority due to the high probability Ben picks an alien that gets stomped by either Tony or Sandman.

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

For Iron Man, there is always Diamondhead, Lodestar, Gravattack, Jury Rigg, Eatle, Upchuck, Goop, and Big Chill. And several more.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@ultimatepeyton said:

@juiceboks:

For Iron Man, there is always Diamondhead, Lodestar, Gravattack, Jury Rigg, Eatle, Upchuck, Goop, and Big Chill. And several more.

Diamondhead wouldn't do much to BE Iron Man considering the fact he has him in speed, durability, destructive potential and strength. Lodestar wouldn't be able to stop repulsor blasts and if the modifications he did for Magneto carried onto BE then Lodestar won't be able to do anything directly to the suit. Gravattack could be blitzed or nuked same with Jury Rigg, Eatle, and Upchuck. All Tony would have to do for Goop is destroy the UFO and that takes care of that. I'll give Ben Big Chill because I can't remember if Tony ever built anything to combat intangibility. However he can still outmaneuver him.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Upgrade takes over Tony, he then solo's the rest in Tony's possessed body.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Meh.

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

Upgrade takes over Tony, he then solo's the rest in Tony's possessed body.

You really think it's that easy to just take over Bleeding Edge? Even though Tony himself is an exceptional technopath?

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Upgrade has taken over sentient droids before.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Upgrade has taken over vilgax bots which in return has taken over human beings :P

Seriously

A being who's born with Technopathy>>>>A person who get technopathy

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@cara_hunter said:

@ultimatepeyton said:

@juiceboks:

Upgrade has taken over vilgax bots which in return has taken over human beings :P

Seriously

Not necessarily. Madison Jeffries is a much better technopath than Upgrade based on feats alone. Taking over a non sentient robot is not the same as taking over a suit of armor controlled by a person who not only built the entire thing, but has it bonded to his very being. You also have to consider the level of tech present in the suit. And by feats Tony's armor>>>>fodder vilgax bots. Over and above that, morals off Tony will not hesitate to blast Upgrade with whatever he's got as soon as the battle starts and he's got quite a bit.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter said:

@ultimatepeyton said:

@juiceboks:

Seriously

Not necessarily. Madison Jeffries is a much better technopath than Upgrade based on feats alone. Taking over a non sentient robot is not the same as taking over a suit of armor controlled by a person who not only built the entire thing, but has it bonded to his very being. You also have to consider the level of tech present in the suit. And by feats Tony's armor>>>>fodder vilgax bots. Over and above that, morals off Tony will not hesitate to blast Upgrade with whatever he's got as soon as the battle starts and he's got quite a bit.

Dude Vilgax resources and tech give Azmuth a hard time

Unless you want to downplay every feat in the Ben 10 verse and say Ironman is smarter then Azmuth and Vilgax combined

:/

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@cara_hunter said:

@juiceboks said:

@cara_hunter said:

@ultimatepeyton said:

@juiceboks:

Seriously

Dude Vilgax resources and tech give Azmuth a hard time

Unless you want to downplay every feat in the Ben 10 verse and say Ironman is smarter then Azmuth and Vilgax combined

:/

Just because Vilgax has access to certain tech doesn't mean that everything he employs is going to reflect the very best of his resources. He doesn't even make the droids, he has other droids do it for him. They're designed to be nothing more than fodder and their feats(or lack thereof) reflect that.

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:

I was referring to Slix Vigma from the episode Grudge Match. He was the sentient alien robot that Upgrade was able to take over.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: They're not Fodder he only uses the best of robots because no living crew wants to serve him because the fear him mean while robots have no emotions.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@ultimatepeyton: ah I was thinking of another Technopathy feat

most of them are against Vilgax bots.

(Don't know about UA yet tho)

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:

Upgrade has not been used since the Original series. He has not even been used in Omniverse yet.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: They're not Fodder he only uses the best of robots because no living crew wants to serve him because the fear him mean while robots have no emotions.

They become fodder when Ben and crew consistently dispose of them to the point where they're barely even considered threats. Hence why he stopped sending after them after a while.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't doubt Iron Man's ability to hack into the Omnitrix.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter said:

They become fodder when Ben and crew consistently dispose of them to the point where they're barely even considered threats. Hence why he stopped sending after them after a while.

That's because Ben 10 already got too powerful with the Omnitrix

all of MARVEL's villains don't have an excuse since MARVEL heroes don't get stronger through time unlike Ben.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@cara_hunter said:

@juiceboks said:

@cara_hunter said:

all of MARVEL's villains don't have an excuse since MARVEL heroes don't get stronger through time unlike Ben.

Are you seriously trying to argue that Vilgax's robots are actually serious threats? They are fodder. Just like how Hand Ninjas, Hydra troops, Intergang, etc. are all fodder.

Their only purpose is to die.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@cara_hunter said:

@juiceboks said:

@cara_hunter said:

Are you seriously trying to argue that Vilgax's robots are actually serious threats? They are fodder. Just like how Hand Ninjas, Hydra troops, Intergang, etc. are all fodder.

Their only purpose is to die.

those robots were dishing out serious fire power you're just underestimating them severly.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:

No one is underestimating anything. You have a penchant to exaggerate anything related to Ben 10 because you're a fan. Having serious firepower doesn't change the fact their only purpose is to die and that is what they do. Ben kills them in droves and does it pretty easily. The Hand Ninja can do magic, are highly trained, can resurrect people, and summon demonic servants, but they are still fodder. To think otherwise is asinine.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben is fighting all of them at once? Or is it a gauntlet? Anyways, Big Chill stomps.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Ben is fighting all of them at once? Or is it a gauntlet? Anyways, Big Chill stomps.

i love big chill

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

@rbt said:

i love big chill

So do I. One of the best aliens.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt said:

@veravin said:

@rbt said:

i love big chill

Seconded. And he's Ben's only real chance to take a majority here.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@veravin said:

@rbt said:

i love big chill

Not only. Gravattack.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt said:

@juiceboks said:

@rbt said:

@veravin said:

@rbt said:

i love big chill

Not only. Gravattack.

I doubt he could withstand the firepower Tony has. BE can also go up to Mach 8 I believe and Gravattack hasn't fought a foe that can fly around at that speed.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Ben wins the majority.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Gravattack has reacted to lasers after they were fired. None of Tony's attack will touch him. He can make them revolve him and fire it back on Tony. He's done it before to 66, 77 & 88.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt I meant that he wouldn't be able to create a great enough gravitational pull to affect Tony if he's speeding towards him. Those three combined don't have the amount of firepower Tony has in the BE armor. Trust me.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RBT

@juiceboks: If he can make lasers beam revolve him(which are almost massless), I'm pretty sure he can create enough pull. Plus he's pretty durable. He was tanking hits from that robot guy before he figured out Gravattack.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt You said it yourself, lasers have negligible mass(that's actually debatable but to the best of my knowledge they in fact do not have any). As such, they shouldn't be (and aren't) affected by gravitational pull. Breaking the laws of physics is one thing, but that's not evidence of Gravattack's gravitational abilities especially when his feats aren't suggesting he's packing any huge amount of power. Tony's anti gravity repulsor tech should be able to overcome Gravattack powers based on what he has done in fights and Tony has more than enough firepower to take him out.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Of course lasers have mass. Nothing is massless. What I meant to say is that if Gravattack can make a beam with negligible mass revolve around him, a hald ton body will definitely be caught in his field . No matter the speed. Plus he was able to catch many missiles in his gravity pull, which moves at roughly mach 3. And that was when he didn't get hang of his powers.

Plus you are forgetting that he can use gravity both ways. Increase and decrease. He can nullify the effect of gravity on Tony. He's done this before as well.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Tony in his classic armor had enough propulsion to beat the pull of a miniaturized black hole.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Why put it as spoiler? Can't see on my phone. Btw, Tony hacking omnitrix? Not gonna happen.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Why put it as spoiler? Can't see on my phone. Btw, Tony hacking omnitrix? Not gonna happen.

The Omnitrix has been hacked by Alpha and Rex before and Rex didn't do it purposely.

I'm pretty sure Tony would be able to do it as well.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony in his classic armor had enough propulsion to beat the pull of a miniaturized black hole.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That was a black hole? The most it did was lift a truck off the ground. And Iron Man didn't really beat it. His suit was almost destroyed. "Three Se-conddsss.."

Like I said, when Gravattack goes in his planet form, he can make lasers revolve him. That's a lot lot more that what Tony "resisted".

@rbt said:

The Omnitrix has been hacked by Alpha and Rex before and Rex didn't do it purposely.

Alpha and Tony are in same league? How? When has Tony hacked something as advanced as omnitrix?

@rbt You said it yourself, lasers have negligible mass(that's actually debatable but to the best of my knowledge they in fact do not have any). As such, they shouldn't be (and aren't) affected by gravitational pull. Breaking the laws of physics is one thing, but that's not evidence of Gravattack's gravitational abilities especially when his feats aren't suggesting he's packing any huge amount of power. Tony's anti gravity repulsor tech should be able to overcome Gravattack powers based on what he has done in fights and Tony has more than enough firepower to take him out.

Who told you that? Even photons can be pulled by gravity.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That was a black hole? The most it did was lift a truck off the ground. And Iron Man didn't really beat it. His suit was almost destroyed. "Three Se-conddsss.."

Like I said, when Gravattack goes in his planet form, he can make lasers revolve him. That's a lot lot more that what Tony "resisted".

Are you really trying to say Gravattack has gravitational power equal to a black hole? Because if you are, I'm really just going to stop now since that is pretty much a lie. If you read the scans I provided, then you would know that it was a black hole because it's mentioned in the very first scan I posted. Tony manages to escape it, while in an older armor. He has the Bleeding Edge for this scenario, which is much stronger. Honestly you do this all the time, wank Ben 10 feats and low ball everything else.

Alpha and Tony are in same league? How? When has Tony hacked something as advanced as omnitrix?

You serious? What has Alpha done to put him above Tony? Alpha was literally in two episodes and his only feats are draining nanites and hacking the Omnitrix. Tony has hacked into alien technology before and actually incorporated alien technology into his armor on numerous occasions. The only thing they have in common is that they are both technopaths and they both have nano-technology.

Tony is a better technopath and is a hell lot more smarter than Alpha.