Ben Ten Aliens vs Marvel

• 93 results
dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nick31898: now that i think about it you maybe right but how exactly am i wrong about rath beating rhino and fourarms beating luke cage

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@dynamite75 said:

heres what i think on this battle

fourarms vs Luke cage fourarms wins because he has better durability and Superior strength

rath vs rhino how exactly does rhino beat rath hes screwed against him

humungousaur vs thing humungousaur is many times stronger then the thing at normal size if he grows he screws him over

diamondhead vs wolverine diamondhead will wins because he can regenerate faster and he is stronger then wolverine

XLR8 vs quicksilver don't know much about quicksilver so i give the win to XLR8

waybig vs Thor i would say waybig would kick his butt

ultimate waybig vs hulk ultimate waybig is a planet buster with his rays so he crushes hulk

echo echo vs black bolt echo echo can clone himself an unlimited amount of times so he can easily beat black bolt

alien x vs Franklin Richards i would say alien x wins if he can get Bellicus and Serena to agree on something

wildvine vs reed richards i would say wildvine can win because he has more ability's then stretching

big chill vs sue storm although they both have intangibility big chill is much more unique with his abilities and he could just freeze her

heatblast

vs human torch heatblast wins easily

spidermonkey vs captain america spidermonkey wins because he is faster' has more strength and is more agile

spidermonkey vs black panther i would say they could match each other blow for blow so it ends in a draw

chormastone vs colossus this battle i dont know who wins

You are wrong on just about everything you said. Also, the thing has lifted a 30,000 ton building before, so no, humoungasaur is not stronger.

Wolverine would demolish diomod head, due to healing factor, and skill.

Way big would get his butt handed to him by Thor. Thor is a god.

Human torch losing to HEATLBLAST!?! Are you kidding me?!?!

That is the feat of the thing I had in mind when I told him that the house was nothing.

Ikr, most of these are mismatches in MARVEL'S Favor.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: now that i think about it you maybe right but how exactly am i wrong about rath beating rhino and fourarms beating luke cage

Rhino is WAY stronger than Rath. HE is a 100+ class. HE also has extreme speed. He can take on spider-man, he sure can beat rath.

I'm not sure about the luke cage one.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Juiceboks: You want me to do the calculations and post? Humungosaur is million+ tonner.

The scan you posted, Thor is in very much pain. he didn't at all shrugg it off like you suggested. Malware was blown to pieces by moon exploding. And was amped many times when he fought Way Big. Yet he got obliterated by his rays. Obliteration>>>> Getting blown in pieces. And Malware was amped.

@NICK31898: Humungosaur is much stronger than 30000 tonner. He also lifted a falling Washington Tower which makes him over 90k tonner.

Wolverine would demolish Diamondhead? Really? That guy can regenerate much faster than Logan and stomped Vilgax. No way Logan is winning this.

Colossus beats Chromastone? Come on.

Ult Way Big can defeat Hulk.

Can Sue trap intangibles? If not, then this is a very easy win for Big Chill.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 juiceboks  Moderator

@dynamite75 I know, but rbt does for whatever reason. Probably should've tagged him instead of you..my bad.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Juiceboks: You want me to do the calculations and post? Humungosaur is million+ tonner.

The scan you posted, Thor is in very much pain. he didn't at all shrugg it off like you suggested. Malware was blown to pieces by moon exploding. And was amped many times when he fought Way Big. Yet he got obliterated by his rays. Obliteration>>>> Getting blown in pieces. And Malware was amped.

@NICK31898: Humungosaur is much stronger than 30000 tonner. He also lifted a falling Washington Tower which makes him over 90k tonner.

Wolverine would demolish Diamondhead? Really? That guy can regenerate much faster than Logan and stomped Vilgax. No way Logan is winning this.

Wolverine will MURDER Diamond head! He has skill in combat FAR above Diamondhead. Also his antamantium claws are Far above capable of cutting Diamond. There is NO way Diamondhead is winning.

Colossus is a 100+ tonner, and is basically indestructible, so yes.

Ult. Way big would be SMASHED BY HULK! RAAHHHH!

*Clears Throat* sorry, I got a little carried away. But seriously, Hulk has beaten opponets WAY bigger(You see what I did there?) than him. He has unlimited strenth, and endurance. I'm sorry, but way big will NOT be able to handle Hulk. It's basically like ANT man vs. Hulk.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Both Rhino and colossus had send people to orbit and The Thing fight them as equals, so I guess they are million+ tonner.

Did Humungosaur lift the falling washington tower when he was bigger?

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@nick31898:

Don't see how Wolverine will beat DH, as DH can instantly regenerate... and has exploding projectiles and large crystal manipulation.

Also, Ult WB has cosmic rays and speed, unlike Ant-man

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt Post them if you want. I'm just saying throwing something into orbit(especially something as small as a hoverboard) doesn't make a character anywhere near a million toner. Hell, Colossus has tossed Wolverine into orbit IIRC.

I didn't say he shrugged it off, of course he felt pain but it wasn't anything he couldn't take. How do you know how much Malware was amped after falling from the moon? Answer? You don't. Like I already said..explosions and concentrated lasers are two different methods of inflicting damage. Your argument would be much stronger if Malware actually tanked the explosion instead of getting separated into dozens of pieces upon the explosion.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898:

Don't see how Wolverine will beat DH, as DH can instantly regenerate... and has exploding projectiles and large crystal manipulation.

His antamantiam claws will rip diamonhead's heart out!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt said:

Both Rhino and colossus had send people to orbit and The Thing fight them as equals, so I guess they are million+ tonner.

Did Humungosaur lift the falling washington tower when he was bigger?

Yea he had to grow to do it..and even then he was struggling.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ShadoVvlite
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NICK31898: Since you didn't back up Thing, I'm assuming we both agree that Humungosaur beats him?

Diamondhead is a petrosapien. His durabilty- Can pull a Hancock to much faster trains.

Regeneration- Regenerated his hand in 2 seconds roughly.

Damage Output- His excluding crystals produce more firepower than a huge air ship exploding. He shattered Vilgax's force field which was unschrached after he flew through a huge ship.

Perfect aim.

His crystals can cut steel of over 20cm width without slowing down.

Chromastone has flight advantage. And he can spam energy attacks at Colossus from distance. Plus, he withstood hits from Vilgax.

Ult Way Big hits Hulk with his planet+ cosmic rays. If that doesn't work, he throws Hulk on moon. Ant Man is NOTHING compared to UWB in any aspect. Speed, strength and Durabilty.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Juiceboks: If throwing Logan in orbit is consistent with his high end feats then yes. Otherwise, no. Humongosaur's throwing feat is consistent with his high end feats.

Mlware was many times bigger than his original self when he fought Way Big. He was able to overpower Humungosaur when he had never displayed strength even close to that.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Juiceboks: If throwing Logan in orbit is consistent with his high end feats then yes. Otherwise, no. Humongosaur's throwing feat is consistent with his high end feats.

Mlware was many times bigger than his original self when he fought Way Big. He was able to overpower Humungosaur when he had never displayed strength even close to that.

And what are the other High end feats?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Black_Arrow: Catching and putting Washington tower in its place. Now, Washington Tower weighs over 80000 tons. Catching it would be equivalent to lifting much more than that.

Humungosaur, like other aliens, got a boost in Omniverse.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt It's one of his better high end feats. But that's just more evidence to the contrary that throwing objects into orbit makes a character a million+tonner.

Malware just absorbed more matter and got bigger..we don't know what effect that had on his physical stats. Undoubtedly it made him stronger..but to what extent is just pure speculation on our part.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Black_Arrow: Catching and putting Washington tower in its place. Now, Washington Tower weighs over 80000 tons. Catching it would be equivalent to lifting much more than that.

Humungosaur, like other aliens, got a boost in Omniverse.

Ok, that is nowhere near to a million+ tons and Do you know how Big is the boost or is it just pure speculation?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Juiceboks: Like I said, HS got power boost in omniverse like many of Ben's alien did.(Diamondhead, Way Big, Upgrade, NRG). They did things they couldn't do before.

Malware became a lot stronger than before. Sure we cannot say exactly how much tines his durabilty increased, but it did a good deal.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt

Like I said, HS got power boost in omniverse like many of Ben's alien did

Which doesn't make any sense at all considering it features an 11 year old Ben Tennyson.

They did things they couldn't do before.

Or didn't..because the writers didn't think of the things or decided not to include them in Alien Force. Admittedly I haven't watched that much of Omniverse(the character designs are an eyesore IMO) so what other examples do you know of the aliens being much more powerful than they were in Alien Force?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Juiceboks: What are you talking about? Omniverse focuses on 16 year old Ben, after UA. You got deceived by DJW's horrible design.

XLR8 got a lot faster. He never created sonic booms before but now he was creating cracks in roads and windows. Omniverse gave Ben's aliens more "calculable" feats.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt Does it not alternate between the two? Didn't say it focused on 11 year old Ben.

I've heard about that one..anything else?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Juiceboks: Yes it does. But 16 year old Ben is main focus.

Upgrade got a major power boost. He turned a car into a giant as big as Way Big. He never did it before.

Humungosaur, like I said.

Ultimates got a boost, especially Ult Sider Monkey.

Diamondhead's best durabilty feat I posted above is from omniverse.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@NICK31898: Since you didn't back up Thing, I'm assuming we both agree that Humungosaur beats him?

Diamondhead is a petrosapien. His durabilty- Can pull a Hancock to much faster trains.

Regeneration- Regenerated his hand in 2 seconds roughly.

Damage Output- His excluding crystals produce more firepower than a huge air ship exploding. He shattered Vilgax's force field which was unschrached after he flew through a huge ship.

Perfect aim.

His crystals can cut steel of over 20cm width without slowing down.

Chromastone has flight advantage. And he can spam energy attacks at Colossus from distance. Plus, he withstood hits from Vilgax.

Ult Way Big hits Hulk with his planet+ cosmic rays. If that doesn't work, he throws Hulk on moon. Ant Man is NOTHING compared to UWB in any aspect. Speed, strength and Durabilty.

I still don't know what Diamond head is going to do when wolverine just heals from all of his attacks.

If Colossus gets his hands n Chromoastone, it's over for him.

Ult. Way BIg's cosmic rays won't do ANYTHING to Hulk. What abut when Hulk jumps up ONTO way Big, and smashed his brains in?

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: DH is all diamond, no heart, lol

If he has NO internal organs, then he is not alive, therefore can't move at will. So wolverine moves at default. HE has to have SOME type of organ/living tissue.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NICK31898: Incapicitation. Diamondhead can just incase Logan in a diamond suit like he did to MC Kevin.

No its not. Chromastone has taken multiple hits from Vilgax. Prove Collosus is stronger than Villy.

So, a planet busting attack would do NOTHING to hulk? Really? If Hulk jumps on WB, then he just flies and leaves him in the orbit. Honestly there are many ways for UWB to win. He's a speedster too.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@NICK31898: Incapicitation. Diamondhead can just incase Logan in a diamond suit like he did to MC Kevin.

No its not. Chromastone has taken multiple hits from Vilgax. Prove Collosus is stronger than Villy.

So, a planet busting attack would do NOTHING to hulk? Really? If Hulk jumps on WB, then he just flies and leaves him in the orbit. Honestly there are many ways for UWB to win. He's a speedster too.

I admit defeat, good debating with you.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NICK31898: Same here. Not about admitting defeat part.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@NICK31898: Same here. Not about admitting defeat part.

Lol, DO you think that Spider-mna will beat XLER8? I do.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NICK31898: I am not sure about that one. XLR8 is between mach 1 and 2. I don't know enough about Spidey to say if he can react to XLR8 or not.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By dynamite75

i think that it would be an even match

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@nick31898: Not necessarily, I mean come on, it's a cartoon. Just look at Goop or Upgrade XD, one is just.. you know... goop, and the other is a living nano-technological fluid metal substance, as they call him.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By NICK31898

@rbt said:

@NICK31898: I am not sure about that one. XLR8 is between mach 1 and 2. I don't know enough about Spidey to say if he can react to XLR8 or not.

Oh he definitely can, he can dodge automatic bullets. It's because of Spidey-sense

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#84  Edited By ShazamFan666

1- Fourarms vs Luke Cage: Luke

2- Rath vs Rhino: Rhino

3- Humungosaur vs Thing: Thing

4- Diamondhead vs Wolverine: Diamondhead

5- XLR8 vs Quicksilver: XLR8

6- Chromastone vs Colossus: Colossus

7- XLR8 vs Spiderman: Could go either way, honestly

8- Way Big vs Thor: Thor

9- Ultimate Way Big vs Hulk: UWB easily

10- Echo Echo vs Black Bolt: Blackagar

11- Alien X vs Franklin Richards: Alien X

12- Wildvine vs Reed Richards: Reed

13- Big Chill vs Sue Storm: Big Chill

14- Heat Blast vs Human Torch: Human Torch

15- Spidermonkey vs Captain America: Steve

16- Spider Monkey vs Black Panther: T'Challa

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1- Fourarms vs Luke Cage

2- Rath vs Rhino

3- Humungosaur vs Thing

4- Diamondhead vs Wolverine

5- XLR8 vs Quicksilver

6- Chromastone vs Colossus

7- XLR8 vs Spiderman - N/A

8- Way Big vs Thor

9- Ultimate Way Big vs Hulk

10- Echo Echo vs Black Bolt

11- Alien X vs Franklin Richards - N/A

12- Wildvine vs Reed Richards

13- Big Chill vs Sue Storm

14- Heat Blast vs Human Torch - N/A

15- Spidermonkey vs Captain America - N/A

16- Spider Monkey vs Black Panther

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#87  Edited By ShazamFan666

@rbt: Luke is stronger and more durable.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShazamFan666: Luke is like 25 tonner. Four Arms is easily 200 tonner. Luke doesn't have strength to faze Four Arms.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hell yeah when has luke cage ever proven he could beat fourarms in a fight he is just to big and strong for him to defeat

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentj07 said:

1- Fourarms vs Luke Cage

2- Rath vs Rhino

3- Humungosaur vs Thing

4- Diamondhead vs Wolverine

5- XLR8 vs Quicksilver

6- Chromastone vs Colossus

7- XLR8 vs Spiderman

8- Way Big vs Thor

9- Ultimate Way Big vs Hulk

10- Echo Echo vs Black Bolt

11- Alien X vs Franklin Richards

12- Wildvine vs Reed Richards

13- Big Chill vs Sue Storm

14- Heat Blast vs Human Torch

15- Spidermonkey vs Captain America

16- Spider Monkey vs Black Panther

Knowledge on each other. They don't have prep time.

musa56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

1.four arms vs luke cage- four arms, he's easily a 250 tonner and has overpowered captain nemesis who threw a 150 ton train over miles long. four arms has even carried a truck over 44 tonnes and threw it many feet high. this easily surpasses luke

2. rath vs rhino- it could be a stalemate, since both of them are 80+ tonners and even both of them have that ruthless attitude.

3. humungousaur vs thing- humungousaur easily wins, thing has carried 30,000 tons but humungousaur has chucked a truck to space orbit which makes him a 1,000,000+ tonner. he's even carried up the washington bridge which was 90,000 tons and lifted a 200 ton building and threw it over 100's of feet, has even carried a 200 ton train and threw it stories in to the air and threw it so hard it exploded once it hit the ground (he threw it over 100's of miles in distance)

4. diamondhead vs wolverine- diamond head wins, he has much more dense skin, just as fast if not faster regeneration abilities and even defeated vilgax in a one on one brawl.

5. XLR8 vs Qs- i'm not sure, in my calculations if XLR8 moves 500 miles in 2 seconds and if he were to keep doing so in a minute he'd go 15,000 mph which is just around mach 19.2 but if he were to keep doing so in an hour he'd go 900,000 mph which is mach 1172.9. 4x faster than lightning. quicksilver usually goes around speeds mach 5 but has even went mach 640 and ran faster than a radio wave which is faster than light and has proven to casually go at speeds mach 22. but then again XLR8 is proven faster over here. probably XLR8.

6. chromastone vs colossus- chromastone, already having the edge in durability with his crystal like skin and even project beams and manipulate them to make force fields, energy beams, and even use attacks in a 360 degree radius etc.

7. XLR8 vs spider-man- spider-man wins, spider-man's has dealt with speedsters such as speed demon, quicksilver, the blurr, and even other superhumans with enhanced speed. spider-man's spider-sense can actually allow him to detect the speedster if he is fast enough to react, spider-man has easily dodged light-speed attacks while in mid-air and dodged lightning. spider-man's reactions are even so fast he effortlessly dodges automatic fire, bullets after they are fired, and even dodged 10 snipers at the same time. spider-man superior strength even gives him the advantage here.

8. Way big vs thor- this is actually pretty hard, way big has planet busting attacks and cosmic rays which are legit OP!. way big has strength that proves to be just as strong if not stronger than thor, way big has carried a neutronium bridge which ways millions of tons per cubic centimeter, and if way big was normally standing we can see that the neutronium bridge is 2.2 times his size. calculating all that weight would mean it must have weighed over billions if not even trillions of tons. due to cosmic rays, and even using fighting skill as seen in almost every single way big fight, way big using the "sumo slammers" moves and actually has pretty good hand -to - hand combat as seen when he fought the trash monster. with cosmic rays, strength, skill and speed, way big wins.

9. ultimate way big vs hulk - sorry hulk, but even ultimate way big can smash too. ultimate way big has cosmic disks which can cut diagon's tentacles despite diagons' durability. ultimate way big can even creates tornadoes that can literally toy around with hulk, ultimate way big's rays are like a super sayin boost of way big's since his rays are definitely planet busting. ultimate way has even pulled down stellar mass from the sky, ultimate way big wins.

10. echo echo vs black bolt- maybe black bolt, black bolt not only has sonic's but has superhuman strength (100+tons), speed advantage (can catch up to quicksilver which is above mach 10+). but echo echo also possesses strength, if 9 clones can carry a space shuttle which was 481,100 pounds, then that means one echo echo clone alone can carry approximately 24 tons alone, echo echo might be small but he's damn powerful!, but black bolt only wins due to the superior speed advantage.

11. alien x vs Franklin Richards- alien x vs franklin, is this a joke, alien x would destroy him in mere seconds, i know franklin is extremely!! powerful but he is nothing compared to alien X. alien x wins

12. wildvine vs reed richards- wildvine has extra abilities than just simply having enhanced flexibility, wildvine wins.

13.big chill vs sue storm- would sue storm win?, maybe but big chill can simply phase through her basically turning her to ice once he does so, maybe he can freeze her shield around her, she would be able to have some advantage but big chill wins.

14. heat blast vs human torch- both have fire manipulations abilities but heatblast is much better at it, and even both have a supernova attack which is capable of destroying a crazy amount of things around them, heatblast wins due to better control over fire.

15. spider-monkey vs captain america- cap is ver skilled and experienced, has fought thor and even boxed with him and has fought other creatures such as the chitaru, spider-monkey has greater agility and stronger than cap, spider-monkey has the edge. spider-monkey wins

16. black panther vs spider-monkey- black panther has a vibranium suit and has tanked hits from hulk, but then again, spider-monkey has the greater agility and strength, but black panther but silver surfer in a chock-hold that even he couldn't get out of, that alone makes him a formidable foe, black panther has the edge in fighting style but spider-monkey has the edge in ability, so maybe spider-monkey wins.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember this..

ZenOh123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1- Fourarms vs Luke Cage - I think luke has better feats

2- Rath vs Rhino - Rhino is just stronger he probably wont ever hit rath so draw

3- Humungosaur vs Thing - The thing lifted a building which was around 30,000 tonnes

4- Diamondhead vs Wolverine - Adamantium can cut tatinite

5- XLR8 vs Quicksilver - Quicksilver has better speed feats

6- Chromastone vs Colossus - Chromastone can produce beams of energy that can melt steel so Chroomastone wins

7- XLR8 vs Spider-Man - XLR8 is too fast for him

8- Way Big vs Thor - Thor is a planet buster even without Odin force

9- Ultimate Way Big vs Hulk - Worldbreaker hulk stepped and shook the entire earth

10- Echo Echo vs Black Bolt - Echo Echo's voice isn't really destructive it usually just deafens people, Black bolt however never speaks because his voice with kill everyone around him. A whisper alone is enough to blow away cities his shout is enough to push back thanos

11- Alien X vs Franklin Richards - Alien X is omnipotent

12- Wildvine vs Reed Richards - Wildvine has sleep powder

13- Big Chill vs Sue Storm - He can phase through her force fields and freeze her too.

14- Heat Blast vs Human Torch - Human Torch can melt titanium and can be hotter than a star.

15- Spidermonkey vs Captain America - Cap is more experienced and can beat Spider-Man who is similar

16- Spider Monkey vs Black Panther - Black Panther is smarter and has a vibranium suit and claws