HE COULD TURN INTANGIBLE USING BIGCHILL

HE COULD RUN FAST USING XLR8

HE COULD PUT YOU IN A DIFFERENT TIME LINE USING CLOCKWORK

HE COULD ABSORB ENERGY USING CHROMASTONE

HE IS INDESTRUCTIBLE USING DIMANDHEAD

HE COULD FLY FASTER THEN JETS USING JETRAY

AND ETC....... IM TO LAZY TO POST ANYMORE OF IT

#2 Posted by Richter (373 posts) - - Show Bio

So we have Shaman Nate and God Cable and Iceman at the peak they've ever been?

Iceman solos

Nate solos

Cable solos

#3 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@tronboy: Who all is in the XM line up? they could stomp if they had there best members

#4 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

no iceman no nate grey or cable and no omega level mutants

#5 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean...you could try being a little more specific about the lineup, since there's still like...100 people to choose from.

#6 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone in picture except xavier jean iceman nate grey and cable

#7 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@tronboy: I can;t see the pic

#8 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry

#9 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

This is retarded Ben looses horribly unless the Omegamatrix have him the ability to morph all his aliens into one Super alien that could woop Superman's ass.

#10 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't see the pic. Still, pretty much any X-Men telepath > Ben. They don't really need to fight him when they can just make him kneel down before them.

So, Rachel, Psylocke, Emma (not current Emma I'm afraid) could solo.

And I'm guessing he could try and speedblitz them, but he would need to transform first.

#11 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10 looses badly I'm flagging this.

#12 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cybrilious4 said:

Ben 10 looses badly I'm flagging this.

Loses badly against who? The OP doesn't even specify who he's fighting. He could definitely win against a couple of lineups.

#13 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

really? ben 10 at his peak is when he uses Alien X. he could alter reality, space and time, and he is omnipotent, capable of surviving an explosion which destroy universes,as shown in the recent series. throw in white pheonix, alien x would still stomp without lifting a finger

#14 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz: Well unless the X-Men are destroying the universe, Alien X isn't going to do anything.

#15 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@kcaz: Well unless the X-Men are destroying the universe, Alien X isn't going to do anything.

the post says at his peak right? his peak is when he uses alien x

#16 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz: Yes, I understand that. However thats not how Alien X functions. He can't just do whatever he wants just...because. There has to be a valid reason for it to do something on that scale.

#17 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@kcaz: Yes, I understand that. However thats not how Alien X functions. He can't just do whatever he wants just...because. There has to be a valid reason for it to do something on that scale.

but post says at his peak, meaning the most powerful alien that ben has ever used, which is alien x. if post didn't say that, than he only has access to his 2nd most powerful alien at the moment, which is waybig

#18 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz: Again, I understand what it says. That doesn't change the fundamental mechanics of Alien X.

#19 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio