#1 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10 Universe
vs
Teen Titans universe

#2 Posted by Death Flame (505 posts) - - Show Bio

dude...no

(titans would win)

#3 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans universe stomps they could just call in people like Spectre or if they didn't wanna go that far people from the JLA

#4 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"Titans universe stomps they could just call in people like Spectre or if they didn't wanna go that far people from the JLA"
I think it's the Teen Titans animated universe, not all of DC.
#5 Posted by Death Flame (505 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"venom hybrid said:
"Titans universe stomps they could just call in people like Spectre or if they didn't wanna go that far people from the JLA"
"
hahah i hhated the animated series so much :P japan had to go and screw up a pretty good series lol
#6 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"venom hybrid said:
"

Nope the teen titans universe there universe is DC
#7 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"Holacik said:
"venom hybrid said:
"

Nope the teen titans universe there universe is DC"
If it's just the animated series they can only get the characters that have been on the show, which though should include trigon who alone owns the whole Ben 10 universe.
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans.CURBSTOMP.

#9 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

there is no way that ben has enough time to defeat all the titans before his transformation wears out

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

You basically just spelled out crushed in more letter imaginable.......

#11 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"You basically just spelled out crushed in more letter imaginable.......
"
that shows how obvious the battle will end
#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben ten dies.  I don't care if he has the master control or not.  Beast boy can do practically anything he could do, and without the time limit. 

#13 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Ben ten dies.  I don't care if he has the master control or not.  Beast boy can do practically anything he could do, and without the time limit. 
"
No beast boy can't.  Beast Boy can't keep up with accelerate or go intangible like ghost freak.
#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Ben ten dies.  I don't care if he has the master control or not.  Beast boy can do practically anything he could do, and without the time limit. 
"
No beast boy can't.  Beast Boy can't keep up with accelerate or go intangible like ghost freak.
"
Ghost freak was kind of removed from the alien list after his little, incident. 
#15 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Holacik said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"
"
Ghost freak was kind of removed from the alien list after his little, incident. 
"
He was also returned onto the watch the next time Ben defeated him.
#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me, how often does he use him?  And ben ten still loses any way. 

#17 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Tell me, how often does he use him?  And ben ten still loses any way. 
"
Of course Ben and his universe loses, I was just disputing your claim that Beast Boy can do everything Ben can.
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio

Since no specific team of Titans was specified...even if Ben uses XLR8 or Ghostfreak...he still loses because the Titans has a character that counters any transformation Ben has.

#19 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Since no specific team of Titans was specified...even if Ben uses XLR8 or Ghostfreak...he still loses because the Titans has a character that counters any transformation Ben has."
First it's not just Ben vs the Titans, it's Ben 10 universe Vs Teen Titans Universe, and Ben still loses.
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Since no specific team of Titans was specified...even if Ben uses XLR8 or Ghostfreak...he still loses because the Titans has a character that counters any transformation Ben has."
First it's not just Ben vs the Titans, it's Ben 10 universe Vs Teen Titans Universe, and Ben still loses.
"

It doesn't matter because Ben is the most powerful thing in his universe so those other people are just cannon fodder.
#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

The omnitrix isn't a very powerful device,  Vilgax is about the closest thing to It in power *though he seems to surpass practically all of the transformations overall* And thus further strengthens my opinion that the omnitrix is a weak device. 

#22 Posted by Death Flame (505 posts) - - Show Bio

...ok this is the dumbets thread i have ever....EVER seen on comicvine...hell ben 10 isnt even a comic :P

#23 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

teen titans

#24 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Death Flame said:
"

...ok this is the dumbets thread i have ever....EVER seen on comicvine...hell ben 10 isnt even a comic :P

"
good point but the would be a good fight
#25 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Death Flame chill i was just bored so i randomly posted somethin, dude CHILL!

#26 Posted by Burner_Boi_J (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titains because once bens omnitrix times out he is so toast

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
Burner_Boi_J said:
"Teen Titains because once bens omnitrix times out he is so toast"

He's toast,period!
#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
Death Flame said:
"

"
Ben 10 is a comic...way to not know what your talking about!
#29 Posted by Titan3510 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Does he/she mean Ben 10: Alien Force?

Do they mean the animated Teen Titans universe or the Teen Titans DC comics universe?

If it is just up agains the original Ben 10, I say they get blown out by either of the Titans universes.

If it's Ben 10: Alien Force, it may be a tiny bit tougher but a curbstomp is curbstomp.

#30 Posted by Meiriona (40 posts) - - Show Bio
Death Flame said:
"

"
Looks to me like a baby-fied dumbed down version of Dial H for Hero, which I haven't read myself but have heard decent things about.
#31 Posted by Burner_Boi_J (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Meiriona is right but why the hell Vance Astro has to spit the dummy out of the pram and get there Knickers in a twist I don't know

#32 Posted by NightFang (10140 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans.

#33 Posted by MAJESTY (295 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG.... no titans win this easy... just let beast boy finish the job.