#1 Edited by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

•Battle takes place on mar's. (Ben is able to breath oxygen on mars even though there is very then oxygen on it)

•No prep

•Ben is given all aliens besides Alien-X and Ghostfreak

•Round 1: Morals on

•Round 2: Bloodlust on

Discuss NOW!

#2 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 goes Big chill and Freezes her armor from the inside out.

Round 2 Goes WayBig and tosses her into the Sun.

on a side note, Why take away ghost freak, But leave Big Chill?

#3 Edited by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

B/c ghostfreak can manipulate Samus into killing her self and her suit can help her survive from extremely high and low tempuratures. She has also survived from falling in orbit. Thats when the gravity suit kicks in.

Five words:Hyper beam and Phazon beam

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7785 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben curbstomps Samus both Rounds.

#5 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Phazon beam = Instant win.

#6 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

Varia and Gravity suit, plus shinespark for the win.

Samus takes this.

#7 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10 can take on Superman with these rules. No hope for Samus here.

#8 Posted by RBT (4199 posts) - - Show Bio

How is she gonna survive being thrown into sun or being frozen from inside? Heck Jet Ray can speed blitz her.

#9 Posted by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

When samus was a little girl she could jump off a canyon or a cliff and survive without any injurys.

#10 Posted by dondave (37612 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben

#11 Posted by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben wins.

Round 1: ultimate echo echo,big chill or xlr8

Round 2:way big,hummongasur or upgrade.

#12 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals Ben could win considering Samus won't toast a small child (or teenager or whatever). But Samus has her pistol and she could just stun Ben. I also find it hard for Ben to take this fight seriously at the beginning if he realizes she is a woman.

Without morals before Ben can even blink Samus blasts him into dust.

Samus is above normal human in every possible way. She is stronger, faster, master markswoman and has extensive combat training. Ben likes to make fun of his enemies and get them mad, Samus has been trained since she was a little girl to have control of her emotions (I mean without control of her emotions she can't control her power suit).

#13 Posted by Danvader64 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben.

#14 Posted by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus uses her stun pistol on ben before he could even touch his omnitrix and then uses the zero laser on him wiping him out of existence!

#15 Edited by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if waybig were to throw samus towards the sun she could just use the varia suit and use her screw attack. ( she is immune to damage and almost invincible when she uses the screw attack) And by the force of a waybigs throw she would go right through it causing the sun to explode while she has the varia suit on and in screw attack mode. And still survive with a little sweat.

#16 Posted by deathspa202 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

If she has the gravity suit and screw attack I think Samus would take this.

#17 Edited by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Bigchill can try to freeze samus from the inside but then she could either use the power bomb that can emit a huge heatwave that could vaporize a human and maybe vaporize big chill. She could also use the plasma beam on him or the super missile plasma beam. Bigchill can still be hit by weapons whenever he does that phase thing.

#18 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@samusboi: Yes. But why wouldn't he Phase the attack? that doesn't makes sense, And in his Ultimate Form He is able to Freeze half a Sun. Samus if gonna need some serious heat to counter act that FROM THE INSIDE. And your whole "stun pistol" won't work. He still has the Master control and Can simply use his mind to change. And again. What in the World is Samus gonna do to waybig? And if she gets hit by Clockwork? then what?

#19 Posted by RBT (4199 posts) - - Show Bio

@samusboi said:

Bigchill can try to freeze samus from the inside but then she could either use the power bomb that can emit a huge heatwave that could vaporize a human and maybe vaporize big chill. She could also use the plasma beam on him or the super missile plasma beam. Bigchill can still be hit by weapons whenever he does that phase thing.

She won't survive a second after her insides are frozen. Necrofriggians(Big Chill's race) live on a sun and eat solar plasma. Heat is not gonna do anything to him. Any physical attack won't work on Big Chill when he's intangible.

#20 Posted by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesnt actually have the master control first he deactivated it so vilgaxs couldnt use it but vilgax new how to. Then the master control came back in war of the worlds by Azmuth but then it was deactivated after the episode. Azmuth said he would let ben use the master control on his 18th birthday. But we never got to see him turn 18.

#21 Posted by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Bigchill can't use his intangibility if hes caught off guard.

#22 Posted by RBT (4199 posts) - - Show Bio

@samusboi said:

He doesnt actually have the master control first he deactivated it so vilgaxs couldnt use it but vilgax new how to. Then the master control came back in war of the worlds by Azmuth but then it was deactivated after the episode. Azmuth said he would let ben use the master control on his 18th birthday. But we never got to see him turn 18.

He doesn't need master control for this fight. You saying that Samus will stun him before he transforms, right? Well, Ben is not a sitting target. he's actually pretty good when not transformed as well. He once dodged lasers from two guns being fired at him continuously by a trained plumber(Manny) all while moving towards him and proceeded to knock the blasters off his hands.

Also it doesn't take Ben even a second to transform when he's trying. He transformed into goop in Ultimate Alien(episode in which Lucubras were introduced) in less than a second.

#23 Edited by SAMUSBOI (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw that episode. (cool) But I just going to say Samus was infused with chozo DNA which increased her reflexes,agility,strength basicly shes like master chief but not stronger. I know I wouldnt be standing their in ben shoes waiting to get stunned and blasted to ashes. If her reflexes are like master chief. He dropped a pin and timed it and it was about a half a minute (30 seconds) until it touched the bench.So everything that she sees in her eyes would be slow to her. Then she would be able to shoot were ben would move to and he would be stunned. Round 1 I give it to BEN 10! Round 2.......Samus. Im typing on my Nook and I have the Fall of Reach book on my Nook but I cant paste the pages.

#24 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

We are still ignoring half of the Aliens Ben has. Ex. Eon(Arguable if he has) NRG. Your argument that Samus can tag him is silly and what everybody tries to use as a way to beat Ben. You Have been taking Samus Feats and armor from multiple Games, I don't see why we can take Multiple Bens from Multiple times in the Story Line. Or simply Use his Prime. AKA Master Control. In which case

Match start-Big Chill, Intang, Flies through Samus, Freezing her Suit(Round 1) and her Organs (Round 2).