#1 Posted by joewell (6242 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10 has his first 10 aliens only ( Cannonbolt instead of Ghostfreak ) and normal everything else

Percy has Riptide, Tyson's Shield, Winged Shoes ( full control ), Achilles Curse, 10 explosive spears,The 5th Legion's Eagle and a can of Nectar

Both are in character

No prep

Full info

Morals off

Fight is in Central Park near the lake

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by joewell (6242 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by Kingshark (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Without morals I'd say Ben wins if he can transform into an alien in time. He should be able to beat Percy.

#4 Posted by hudyman (1657 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben easily.

#5 Posted by Hyperlight (5363 posts) - - Show Bio

ben

#6 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

In before Joewell pits Percy against people like Samus Aran, Abaddon the Despoiler, or a Culture Gel-Suit.

And Ben roflstomps on account of power versatility and actually having some abilities that would genuinely put him above street level. Give me an Apache Longbow gunship, and if I were to use it on Ben, he would likely survive unless the Omnitrix decided to screw him over. If I were to unload with it's firepower on Percy, well, Poseidon's going to be in mourning.

#7 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben via speedblitz.

#8 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: @Lord_Johnathan: I disagree with both statements Percy has been shown to block bullets and react with superhuman speed sure he couldnt outrun Xlr8 but if he came close he sure as heck would cut his legs off. Plus in case you didnt know achilles curse makes him nigh invulnerable Percy would stomp.

#9 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben.

#10 Posted by tomlikesfries (4624 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben easily

#11 Posted by ShadowPro (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

what harm has he ever done to you?

ben stomps so hard, he totaly rapes the poor little percy

#12 Posted by hudyman (1657 posts) - - Show Bio

Diamondhead Ends this battle.

#13 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro: @tomlikesfries: @hudyman: I need at least one of you to present a decent argument instead of just saying ben wins. None of his original aliens can beat percy especially when hes invulnerable. His blade has cut GODS and celestial bronze is magic so diamond head wont be a problem. I mentioned already that Xlr8 wouldnt be able to speed blitz due to god level reaction time. Gray matter couldnt even hide due to percy's extra perception senses, Four arms dosent have the skill nor agility to keep up and he would end up as no arms. With the shoes percy can fly so stink fly dosent have a hope in this world. Heat blast might be a bit more of a challenge but percy can summon water where there is no water and create winds and waves powerfull enough to block out HYPERION the second strongest titan's heat light energy, Rip Jaws wouldnt even be a factor as percy could remove the water from his gills and kill him or chop his head off our just control him since hes a sea creature. Wild mutt? oh please the mangy mutt dosent even compare to hell hounds or giants and percy has been shown to kill a minatour with his bare hands. Canon bolt would be the most trouble but again I say God slicing Titan killing giant felling mystical sword. Plus percy can use the nectar to heal and not to mention the eagle shoots flipping God lightening HE wouldnt even need to use the exploding spears. Oh last and maybe least Upgrade wouldnt have anything to adapt and percy would just drown him.

So pleas before you just say Ben wins or Ben stomps at least use logic. Because from hat I see "Ben" dosent have a prayer. Total Percy Stomp

#14 Edited by hudyman (1657 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@ShadowPro: @tomlikesfries: @hudyman: I need at least one of you to present a decent argument instead of just saying ben wins. None of his original aliens can beat percy especially when hes invulnerable. His blade has cut GODS and celestial bronze is magic so diamond head wont be a problem.

Diamond head can create a sharp diamond blade from the ground to instantly kill percy.

@morgrim said:

@ShadowPro: @tomlikesfries: @hudyman: I mentioned already that Xlr8 wouldnt be able to speed blitz due to god level reaction time.

This is a pretty stupid argument, Having a god levels reaction time does not help against something that moves so fast you cannot see it. Spidermans reaction time is very very good ( Better than percys), So by your logic The Flash would be useless against spiderman?. Nice argument.

@morgrim said:

@ShadowPro: @tomlikesfries: @hudyman: Gray matter couldnt even hide due to percy's extra perception senses

Why would ben use gray matter to hide?. Gray matter is a genius capable of creating something to render percy useless.

@morgrim said:

@ShadowPro: @tomlikesfries: @hudyman:Four arms dosent have the skill nor agility to keep up and he would end up as no arms.

Yet one clap from fourarms would send percy flying for miles, Let alone a punch.

@morgrim said:

@ShadowPro: @tomlikesfries: @hudyman:With the shoes percy can fly so stink fly dosent have a hope in this world.

I'm sure the winged sandals will help against stink fly's slime which not only sticks to percy, but is enough to make him hallucinate. Not to mention stinkflys stength and tail ( Which can cut through the strongest steel).

@morgrim said:

@ShadowPro: @tomlikesfries: @hudyman: Heat blast might be a bit more of a challenge but percy can summon water where there is no water and create winds and waves powerfull enough to block out HYPERION the second strongest titan's heat light energy,

From the time it takes percy to summon the water, I can list maybe about 100+ ways heatblast could kill Percy. Also do you honestly think heatblast will stand there while percy floods the area with water?.

@morgrim said:

@ShadowPro: @tomlikesfries: @hudyman:Wild mutt? oh please the mangy mutt dosent even compare to hell hounds or giants and percy has been shown to kill a minatour with his bare hands.

Um lets see, A mutt with increased strength, Super agility, Super senses, and a mutt which one bite could effortlessly kill percy.

@morgrim said:

@ShadowPro: @tomlikesfries: @hudyman: Canon bolt would be the most trouble but again I say God slicing Titan killing giant felling mystical sword. Plus percy can use the nectar to heal and not to mention the eagle shoots flipping God lightening HE wouldnt even need to use the exploding spears.

Canon bolt IS too fast for percy, He can hit percy and severely cripple him, all within one hit. He wouldnt even give percy time to think before he attacked again.

@morgrim said:

@ShadowPro: @tomlikesfries: @hudyman: Oh last and maybe least Upgrade wouldnt have anything to adapt and percy would just drown him.

So pleas before you just say Ben wins or Ben stomps at least use logic. Because from hat I see "Ben" dosent have a prayer. Total Percy Stomp

Drown upgrade?- This is not even worth me commenting on.

I only ask that you yourself use logic, Anyone who knows about ben would know that he has been crippled in order to make this a fair fight for percy. He wouldn't even last 10 minutes against the ben from alien force, let alone ultimate alien.

#15 Posted by thefusescape (190 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a huge percy jackson/heroes of olympus etc. fan but he is not that good.

#16 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman: Tsk Tsk Tsk

First off percy also has earth powers and has dodged much quicker and unpredictable things as such that spike would be easy to just side step and if thats all diamond head can do to try and stop him then he is as good as dead

2} Flash is someone who moves at faster than light/time and dimensional speed. Xlr8 on his BEST day is at max super sonic. And this is the xlr8 that has been tagged by some humans, and many non super speed aliens. If he came to speed hit percy instead of sticking out his arm and tripping him percy would chop his head of and as I'm sure one of Xlr8's biggest problems was turning and split second moves so the fight would end there. I'm not saying that reflexes beat speed all the time but it has been shown that a properly trained warrior can react fast enough to tag faster foes and keep in mind it isnt a race it's combat so yeah Xlr8 + running to attack percy= death.

3} Grey matter would need material and this is a park at most he would have street lamps and if ben made the mistake of shrinking himself down that low a simple wave sweep would end him

4} Yes because four arms is the only giant monster percy has ever fought. Percy has fought giants and monsters stronger by far than four arms at the begining of the series he used his arms to kill a minatour which isnt exactly a simple feat. Percy has been shown to dodge monsters with 10's of hands who can crumble mountains in one punch. Heck he even got hit by them a bunch of times and yet he just got up brushed himself off and kept fighting. Four arms would be the easiest of the 10 as four well timed sweeps with the blade and it would be all over.

5} Stink fly's stink is not the fastest, nor the most accurate, nor even the most subtle attack. It is painfully obvious anytime he is about to spray and only regular humans or stalled aliens get caught percy has dodged barrages of spears and he can detect to a degree muscle movement it would be child's play for him to dodge stinkflys goop/ Plus even if and this is a big IF. He gets hit he can use water to purge and heal himself. Plus you mention the tail like its a threat. That tail is like a bee stinger it is painfully obvious and easy to dodge plus it can only attack in one direction and in a certain way plus percy's sword is much more powerfull so yeah.

6}Now I know I said four arms would be the easiest but thinking back on it it may be heat blast. WHy? because first of all percy is nvulnerable which is a BIG advantage one that I dont even think he should have as it is overkill and even without the invulnerability because of the ocean power in his blood he can take alot of heat no problem. He has been literally drowned in lava and the only damage to show was one tiny little burn. Plus you make it seem like him attacking with water takes time, he can use water with a simple thought or flick of a finger and again I say his water can drench Titan level heat so heatblas would be no problem plus when fighting he subconsciously when neccesary creates tornadoses. Plus he would only need to weaken and distract heatblast then chop his head of easy.

7} Um lets see the minatour a half man half bull monster with increased strenght, speed, super agility and senses that can kill with a hit. Percy beat that with no training and no weapons. Hell hounds monsters the size of cars and tanks with all the skills mentioned before as well as skin that is tough enough to block bullets steel and other dangerous things. And they are fodder characters for percy. So yeah wild mutt would be nooooo problem

8} Percy could 1] bind canonbolt in water 2] wait for him to get close then chop his shell of 3] fly into the air and kill him from a vantage point. He has more than enough ways to kill canon bolt

9} you make it sound like upgrade cannot drown or be shorted out what with him being an electrical mechanical being.

At the end of the day Percy is a super fast, strong demigod with godly reflexes and skills that have allowed him to do even combat with the God of War. He has spent his life fighting demons and monsters by the dozen much worse than the one baddy ben fought at a time with help from his cousin and gramps. Percy has fought God's Titans, and Demons. Ben 10 wont be a problem.

Heck he dosent even need the curse or spears or even the eagle to win this fight. He can heal himself by standing in water or drinking nectar with all of thesae attachments its over kill. Regular percy with only riptide and the sandals would win, Invulnerable percy stomps.

@thefusescape: Evidently you do not know percy that well.

#17 Posted by lolcattz (74 posts) - - Show Bio

percy jackson fanboys? thats a new one

#18 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben stomps

#19 Edited by ShadowPro (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim

everything you just said is just a wall of text painted with nonesense

all of percy's feats are nothing compared to one of ben, the fuy have saved universe, percy only returned a lightning to his father, ben can do that with no help

I saw the movie and I can tell you he s not that special, just be cause he is a "god" doesn't mean he is invincible

#20 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. OH my God now that was funny. Did you actually say "I saw the movie" Oh my God, you are aware that the movie is rubbish and barely covers a few things that happen in book 1 and this is so far an 8 book series. So please before you go off on a tangent and start arguing about stuff you really don't know either read up on the character or at least read the OP. Percy wins this easy and btw ben has never saved the world on his own and the villians he has fought to save the world are nothing compared to percy's villians the only threat he ever truly faced was from dagon and dagon empowered vilgax so please.

@Caionsouza: Again I ask please give reasoning because I have already explained how percy takes out each one of his ten aliens and nobody has replied with a reasonable argument.

#21 Edited by ShadowPro (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim:

so that crappy movie is from a book? that's what they call literature now? twilight was a thing but this?

I can't belive it

even thoguh, percy has nothing that can be compared to ben, NOTHING, so the lol is on you for actually belive he can beat him

@morgrim said:

Again I ask please give reasoning because I have already explained how percy takes out each one of his ten aliens and nobody has replied with a reasonable argument.

we are being reasonable, you are the fanboy here who doesn't want to acept that percy can't possibly win, the only possible way is if he has vilgax-like strenght and moves faster than light, and I don't think he can do such thing

#22 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a curbstomp in Percy's favor.

#23 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro: First off you just admitted that you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about percy so you really shouldnt even be commenting on this thread. Secondly it is a known fact that the movie never does the book justice. The twilight books were much better than the movies and the percy jackson series is a bestseller, with lots of acclaim and such but obviously you do not know that because it is clear that you have never picked up a percy jackson book in your life, but yet you count your opinion as valid in this argument simply because you watched a cheap 1 to 3 hour movie.

Also strength wise percy jackson is super strong not vilgax strong but it dosent matter Ben has fought countless people physically weaker than four arms and yet he still lost spectacularly. Its not and arm wrestling match or a race its a battle so percy isnt going to try to out muscle four arms or diamond head, he has faced far too many giants to know that dosent work. He is going to dodge them and use his skill and blade to cut them to pieces because ben's skill dosent even compare to percy's. And btw Xlr8 is nowhere near lightspeed he is supersonic at best and even if he was percy's reflexes have been proven to react with super speed fighters. Xlr8 cant speed blitz because from he gets in range he is going to lose his head and Four arms isnt going to be crushing percy because percy isnt going to stand still and get hit he is going to move with his lightening fast reflexes that he uses evey day to kill monsters and he is going to end four arms

And please dont try to validate your argument by calling me a fanboy because there is only one person here who actually put up a decent argument for ben and I already replied to that you and others have yet to say more than "Ben stomps" of "Ben ftw" so please dont reply unless you have something valid and sensible to say.

@BlueComet: At least someone else is thinking rationally

#24 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy wins, unless Ben transforms into alien x. Percy is invulnerbale with the curse of styx. The curse of styx also grants him super fast reflexes and incredible strength, Percy was able to lift a minotaur weighing around 1 ton and throw that minotaur atleast 100 meteres into a bridge so hard that the bridge collapsed. He took out an army of monsters.

#25 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@Epicbeast3000: The OP says its ben with his original ten aliens except instead of ghostfreak he has canonbolt

#26 Posted by hudyman (1657 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: You keep saying Gods and Titans as if ben has never fought anyone universal level. I'd love to see Percy handle even half the aliens ben takes on a daily basis.

Can you not see That this battle has been structured to give the win to percy. The only reason you can even provide so much as an argument for percy is because he is dealing with ben 10s Original Aliens. And its not even like they are fighting in a building or on top of a mountain or anything like that, the OP made it near a lake.

If you strongly believe that percy on on Ben's level, Then please create a battle with percy against Ben 10 ultimate alien/ Alien force/ Omniverse and we will see the result. Heck even a battle with the original ben 10 with access to all the aliens he unlocked, Ben wolf,Ditto,eye guy,wildvine,upchuck, way big etc

#27 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman:

I am just making an argument based on the setting porvided by the OP and in that situation Percy would win. And btw Percy could actually handle with ease most of ben's villians not that ben himself is weak but percy is just as strong if not stronger, there are only a few of ben's aliens that can beat percy and only because of unconventional abilities. For instance big chill would win mainly due to intagibility or the gravity guy due to gravity and alien X due to reality warping, and way big due to being way big { but in retrospect percy could possible take him} but all of bens other aliens whether from ultimate alien of alien force would be childs play for percy. And your right I think I should make another thread

#28 Posted by hudyman (1657 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: Please my friend, make the thread.

I cannot be bothered to argue about this on this thread,

#29 Posted by ShadowPro (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: ben obliterstomps with grey matter just the same way he took down a giant alien t rex that not even humongosaur could fight, with just a pinch, I'm sorry but this is a mismatch, it was a year ago and it is now even more