addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@vivide said:

@addikhabbo: yeah, people have a bad habit of seeing cute as weak

Not really. Looney Toons is regarded as one of the strongest settings in fiction, after all.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Naruto blitzes his head off.

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben regenerates via Omnitrix hax and kills Naruto.

Ben can turn into an alien the moment he gets hurt like what he did against Malware and Vilgax. It's automatic too.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Combine that with Alien X's ability to tank a bomb that destroyed a universe and then creating a new one and well...

Naruto is going to get wrecked.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this? In 1 thread people were saying that Bloodlusted Wally West can't kill Ben because he has automatic transformation when he is in danger.

Now Naruto blitzes? What the fuck?

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By addikhabbo

Also based on Ben's feats he kills Goku too. Other thread is locked so I'm just saying it here.

Edit:

@sirneko said:

What is this? In 1 thread people were saying that Bloodlusted Wally West can't kill Ben because he has automatic transformation when he is in danger.

Lol you implying as if Naruto is anywhere close to Wally's speed.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. If you don't have permanent kill then the Omnitrix will keep Ben alive and turn him to the right Alien (E.G. Alien X) to beat the opposition.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also based on Ben's feats he kills Goku too. Other thread is locked so I'm just saying it here.

Edit:

@sirneko said:

Lol you implying as if Naruto is anywhere close to Wally's speed.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. If you don't have permanent kill then the Omnitrix will keep Ben alive and turn him to the right Alien (E.G. Alien X) to beat the opposition.

Actually if you re-read my post you see that I implied the opposite.

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X is omnipotent no? Although their powers can be absorbed so I suppose technically they're not truly omnipotent but surely their power output is enough to omgwtfbbq stomp Naruto.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X is omnipotent no? Although their powers can be absorbed so I suppose technically they're not truly omnipotent but surely their power output is enough to omgwtfbbq stomp Naruto.

says who?..... only some characters in the series assumed as such.. it's never been shown..... and even if someone can absorb a baby celestialsapien power..... that won't do anything to the celestialsapien... no matter how much power you absorb... even infinity - infinity is still infinity.

but i don't get it why everyone always brings up alien x in ben 10 fights everytime... it's obvious that alien x would rofl stomp these opponents.. but turning into alien x is hardly ben's in character move.

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheRedHeadedYeti

@ssj_god: Those are very good points. On paper Ben looks to be superior, but on paper stats do not always equal a win. I was under the impression that the power was absorbed, causing the person who absorbed the power to accrue the celestialsapien's power, meaning that the celestialsapien was essentially a non factor at that point, which would in turn discredit a claim at omnipotence. It's true that it wouldn't be in character, I was just throwing my two cents in. Naruto could probably speedblitz, but with bloodlust Ben may do things out of character. You do however, make good points and I concede to them.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@addikhabbo said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Both instances you posted, he quite clearly saw it coming, one he was already transformed. Ben has never regenerated his human body if it was attacked before he could react, nor has he auto-transformed in that case.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ssj_god

@princearagorn1 said:
@addikhabbo said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Both instances you posted, he quite clearly saw it coming, one he was already transformed. Ben has never regenerated his human body if it was attacked before he could react, nor has he auto-transformed in that case.

well... he actually got caught into the big bang explosion.... after he got caught... the defense mechanism of omnitrix acted and transformed him into alien x to survive that..... i don't think naruto is faster than a big bang explosion..... though i do believe the mechanism won't work if his life isn't in great danger... and on top of that.. it only helps him to survive the attack which can kill him.. it doesn't mean he'd be given an alien which can defeat his opponent.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addikhabbo said:
@princearagorn1 said:

He has. When he was caught in big bang.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Massive stomp in Ben's favor

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@addikhabbo said:
@princearagorn1 said:

well... he actually got caught into the big bang explosion.... after he got caught... the defense mechanism of omnitrix acted and transformed him into alien x to survive that.....

? He clearly sees the explosion coming - considering it's an annihilarg.

i don't think naruto is faster than a big bang explosion..... though i do believe the mechanism won't work if his life isn't in great danger... and on top of that.. it only helps him to survive the attack which can kill him.. it doesn't mean he'd be given an alien which can defeat his opponent.

Naruto isn't faster than the big bang, or light really, but he's a lot faster than ben's reflexes. What was the last time omnitrix auto-reacted to an attack ben couldn't again?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@addikhabbo said:

Something he had all the time in the world to see and react to.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

? ben was NOT transformed when annihilarg went off...... and i don't believe his 'reflex' is so good that he'd react to a big bang explosion just barely few feet away from his face (considering the fact that a big bang explosion is many.. many.. and many times faster than light speed.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@addikhabbo said:

React to? Ben did not react to anything. The big bang started next to him when he was not transformed and and omnitrix turned him into Alien X to save his life. He even mentioned it later to Rook-

Rook: I thought you were dead.

Ben:Nah, I always figured the omnitrix had a failsafe that wouldn't let me die and sure enough it kicked in right when the big bang started.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1:

? ben was NOT transformed when annihilarg went off...... and i don't believe his 'reflex' is so good that he'd react to a big bang explosion just barely few feet away from his face (considering the fact that a big bang explosion is many.. many.. and many times faster than light speed.

No, but he can quite clearly see the annihilarg going off, and remark on it.

@rbt said:
@princearagorn1 said:

React to? Ben did not react to anything. The big bang started next to him when he was not transformed and and omnitrix turned him into Alien X to save his life. He even mentioned it later to Rook-

Rook: I thought you were dead.

Ben:Nah, I always figured the omnitrix had a failsafe that wouldn't let me die and sure enough it kicked in right when the big bang started.

When it started - the annhilarg trigger was quite clearly slow enough to be perceived and remarked on by average humans. That's not the case here. By all means, if ben transformed automatically when he literally isn't fast enough to notice the attack, that'd be a valid showing. That isn't the case here, though.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Ben doesn't have to perceive anything. Omnitrix does. Omnitrix transformed Ben is fraction of seconds to save his life. Like it has done many times. Remember when Vilgax shattered Diamondhead? Omnitrix turned him into Chromastone. Or the time when Eon disintigrated Way Big and Swapfire? Omnitrix kept reviving him. I honestly don't see what the confusion is. Ben clearly mentioned-

I always figured the omnitrix had a failsafe that wouldn't let me die

As long as Ben has omnitrix, he won't die.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1:

No, but he can quite clearly see the annihilarg going off, and remark on it.

that has nothing to do with omnitrix fail safe... when it went off... he was NOT transformed... so there's no question about ben's involvement in that matter... because he can't react to a big bang after it goes off.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@princearagorn1: Ben doesn't have to perceive anything. Omnitrix does. Omnitrix transformed Ben is fraction of seconds to save his life. Like it has done many times.

...Something ben himself could have done, albeit he might not have got the right alien - considering they were pretty much waiting for it to happen.

Remember when Vilgax shattered Diamondhead? Omnitrix turned him into Chromastone. Or the time when Eon disintigrated Way Big and Swapfire? Omnitrix kept reviving him.

Yep, and what was the last time non-transformed ben was killed before he could react, and got revived again?

I honestly don't see what the confusion is. Ben clearly mentioned- I always figured the omnitrix had a failsafe that wouldn't let me die

As long as Ben has omnitrix, he won't die.

...Sure, the super genius ben figured out how it worked. lol.

By all means, if what you're saying is true, give one instance where ben was killed by an attacked he was too slow to even notice - a bullet through his brain, or something lack that, and omnitrix just healed him back to full like you think it can.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Ben can transform in time he does have options to defeat Naruto.

Alien X - Unlikely his go to but if chosen Naruto isn't doing anything that'll grant him the win

Big Chill - Seeing as how Naruto doesn't use Raiton its unlikely that he'll get around Big Chill's intangibility. Big Chill is one of Ben's go tos in Ultimate Alien so he does have a shot.

NRG - Naruto won't be able to destroy a pure energy being with his attacks and in going in for close combat he'll be tagged sooner or later. Ben has chosen NRG less often than Big Chill but he still has gone to it on occasion.

It's unlikely that Ben will win if he doesn't use any of these aliens if omniverse was allowed he'd have a few more options.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

a bullet through his brain, or something lack that, and omnitrix just healed him back to full like you think it can

Bullet through the brain? Wow. I guess a bullet is greater than a big bang.

I'm done.

SSJ2Gohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how people dont realize the great feats that Naruto has overcome.

-the amount of speed that naruto achieved is close to light speed

-His strengh is unbelievable (been believed to be able to lift 325 million tons)

-His modes such as Sage, Bijuu, Six sage path mode have the power to give him near infinite chakra

-His durability is been estimated to be... You ready? 3,276,800 Megatons (Much more than Ben 10's right)

Naruto would more than likely kill him by the time he can even pick an Alien

there is no way ben 10 can hurt him or touch him

Avatar image for littletitan1416
littletitan1416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto would crush ben 10

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how people dont realize the great feats that Naruto has overcome.

-the amount of speed that naruto achieved is close to light speed

-His strengh is unbelievable (been believed to be able to lift 325 million tons)

-His modes such as Sage, Bijuu, Six sage path mode have the power to give him near infinite chakra

-His durability is been estimated to be... You ready? 3,276,800 Megatons (Much more than Ben 10's right)

Naruto would more than likely kill him by the time he can even pick an Alien

there is no way ben 10 can hurt him or touch him

uhhh... say what?!

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jetray is FTL this means that is faster than Naruto

Waybig has lifted a neutronium jumpgate that must have weighed around sextillion tons at least and is cosmic rays are planet buster

Gravattack can create high amounts of gravity that can affect the speed of light around Naruto

Clockwork can ages him to dust

Atomix is even more powerful than waybig

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Ben 10 effortlessly

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Don't bother, those are fan made calc

SSJ2Gohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By SSJ2Gohan

Ahhh this is base Naruto with a base punch... Still think im lying? @josephgomes619

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By addikhabbo

@princearagorn1:

The fact you suggested a bullet is more effective than a Big Bang makes you look like an idiot. I gave evidence suggesting the Omnitrix won't let Ben die, and you have to give a counter evidence to suggest otherwise.

No Caption Provided

Ahhh this is base Naruto with a base punch... Still think im lying? @josephgomes619

Yes and Ben created a universe.

Your point?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@addikhabbo:

The fact you suggested a bullet is more effective than a Big Bang makes you look like an idiot.

You failing to comprehend the point makes you look worse. The annihilarg explosion is something he/omnitrix clearly saw coming.

I gave evidence suggesting the Omnitrix won't let Ben die, and you have to give a counter evidence to suggest otherwise.

The evidense required is omnitrix restoring ben - not his aliens, after someone kills him too fast for him to follow.

What you're giving is: a) omnitrix transforming him against a threat he already knows is coming. b) omnitrix restoring chromastone/waybig.

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addikhabbo:

The fact you suggested a bullet is more effective than a Big Bang makes you look like an idiot.

You failing to comprehend the point makes you look worse. The annihilarg explosion is something he/omnitrix clearly saw coming.

I gave evidence suggesting the Omnitrix won't let Ben die, and you have to give a counter evidence to suggest otherwise.

The evidense required is omnitrix restoring ben - not his aliens, after someone kills him too fast for him to follow.

What you're giving is: a) omnitrix transforming him against a threat he already knows is coming. b) omnitrix restoring chromastone/waybig.

Dude, I don't argue with trolls and you are sounding like one. Vilgax killed Chromastone and the Omnitrix brought him back. Ben didn't control the resurrection thing the Omnitrix did. If you want to argue otherwise, present the evidence required.

notoverrated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 10 kinda stomps

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, I don't argue with trolls and you are sounding like one.

Ironic.

Vilgax killed Chromastone and the Omnitrix brought him back. Ben didn't control the resurrection thing the Omnitrix did. If you want to argue otherwise, present the evidence required.

...Present what evidence required, exactly? That naruto can blitz ben's head off?

You're saying omnitrix can restore his own body after his death from an attack too fast to perceive. It's your job to provide the back up, not mine.

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

semantics. You're just nit-picking because you can't actually accept that the Omnitrix would prevent Ben's death. It made no difference in his fight against Malware since when one alien died another took its place.

Loading Video...

To insist that it won't work on Ben's human form when it did on all his others just cause it's his base form isn't enough to counter the fact that the Omnitrix kept on reviving Ben in different forms over and over again.

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addikhabbo said:

Dude, I don't argue with trolls and you are sounding like one.

Ironic.

Vilgax killed Chromastone and the Omnitrix brought him back. Ben didn't control the resurrection thing the Omnitrix did. If you want to argue otherwise, present the evidence required.

...Present what evidence required, exactly? That naruto can blitz ben's head off?

You're saying omnitrix can restore his own body after his death from an attack too fast to perceive. It's your job to provide the back up, not mine.

Once Chromastone died, the Omnitrix brought him back.

Loading Video...

Once Naruto kills Ben, the Omnitrix will bring him back. Methods of death won't change that it's death and the Omnitrix doesn't like that.

I gave evidence, you didn't.

Suck it up bitch.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

Ironic.

Once Naruto kills Ben, the Omnitrix will bring him back. Methods of death won't change that it's death and the Omnitrix doesn't like that.

...That's not ben, it's one of omnitrix aliens and again, and attack he saw coming.

I gave evidence, you didn't. Suck it up bitch.

And you say I'm sounding like a troll, hm? Word of advise, you get warnings or bans for bad language here.

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By addikhabbo

@addikhabbo said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Ironic.

...That's not ben, it's one of omnitrix aliens and again, and attack he saw coming.

I gave evidence, you didn't. Suck it up bitch.

And you say I'm sounding like a troll, hm? Word of advise, you get warnings or bans for bad language here.

Yes, and? It doesn't matter because Ben's form changes but the Omnitrix's function remains the same. You're purposely ignoring evidence and nit-picking Ben's human form when the Omnitrix has a lock and can keep him in any other form, and it's a function of the Omnitrix along the resurrection.

First you insist that a bullet has more effect that a big bang, then you claim that Ben won't live because he takes a different shape when it's the function of the Omnitrix and not his, and now you keep on repeating shit that doesn't hold anything?

Where is your evidence? You don't have any. Noob argument is noob.

Oh and in case you keep insisting that Ben won't come back to life, you need to counter the feats showing he did, and it was the Omnitrix's function, not his.

Even if your argument makes sense on some level, it's been shown that Ben can come back to life.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addikhabbo:

Yes, and? It doesn't matter because Ben's form changes but the Omnitrix's function remains the same. You're purposely ignoring evidence and nit-picking Ben's human form when the Omnitrix has a lock and can keep him in any other form, and it's a function of the Omnitrix along the resurrection.

First you insist that a bullet has more effect that a big bang,

that's a flaw of your comprehension.

then you claim that Ben won't live because he takes a different shape when it's the function of the Omnitrix and not his, and now you keep on repeating shit that doesn't hold anything?

And omnitrix transformed him against a faster-than-sight attack when?

Where is your evidence? You don't have any. Noob argument is noob.

Evidence to what? My argument is naruto blitzes his head off - which I can provide proof for if you want. it's your counter that he'll come back to life - when he was in human form, and the attack was too fast to even see coming.

Oh and in case you keep insisting that Ben won't come back to life, you need to counter the feats showing he did, and it was the Omnitrix's function, not his. Even if your argument makes sense on some level, it's been shown that Ben can come back to life.

What feats? You're showing the feats irrelevant to the current situation. Could omnitrix bring back one of his aliens if he managed to transform and saw the attack coming? sure. You've proven so. Is either of those happening? no.

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, listen to this one cause I'll quote it a lot.

Which is more likely:

A) If Ben dies, he will resurrect in Alien form because it's been shown that he can

or

B) Ben dies in human form even if wasn't shown that he can't

You're using an argument in ignorance that asserts your proposition is true because it hasn't been proven false while I'm arguing that it's possible for the Omnitrix to bring Ben back even if he dies in human form because it has brought him back in Alien form.

Until you can prove a negative on baseless assumptions I'll keep quoting this because the burden of proof is on you.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Which is more likely:

A) If Ben dies, he will resurrect in Alien form because it's been shown that he can

or

B - since it wasn't shown he can.

You're using an argument in ignorance that asserts your proposition is true because it hasn't been proven false while I'm arguing that it's possible for the Omnitrix to bring Ben back even if he dies in human form because it has brought him back in Alien form.

Until you can prove a negative on baseless assumptions I'll keep quoting this because the burden of proof is on you.

...For me to disprove the counter, you have to prove it first.

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm proving a similar situation and you're the one willfully ignoring my claims without backing it up.

You're using argument from ignorance because it hasn't happened so it's assumed to be true while I bring evidence that a similar circumstance has happened so it could be true.

Which evidence is more plausible, here?

Oh wait you don't have any.

Which is more likely:

or

Petjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Petjon

@ssj2gohan: Not to start a flame war, but are there any facts of this? scans?
if so could you show them?

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF Ben can be brought back in human form (negating a blitz) then Ben stomps.

Otherwise, Naruto with blitz.

Also assuming Naruto's first move would be blitz.

Since there are a lot of IFs Ben for the majority IMO

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF Ben can be brought back in human form (negating a blitz) then Ben stomps.

Otherwise, Naruto with blitz.

Also assuming Naruto's first move would be blitz.

Since there are a lot of IFs Ben for the majority IMO

A lot of if's? I gave feats showing what he can do and you ask for ones that he didn't. Asking something knowing it wasn't shown is again an argument in ignorance when it's way too plausible for the Omnitrix's function to work regardless of Ben's form.

You can't show if he can or can't die in human form while I show Ben coming back in alien form so the burden of proof is on you.

Argument: Ben wasn't shown capable of returning in human form means he can't.

Counter: Ben was shown capable of living in an alien form so there's a possibility that he can in human.

Again.

Which is more likely:

or