Ben 10 vs Jedi council

janthony1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By janthony1221

If Ben 10 was to take on the Jedi council from revenge of the sith could he win. He also gets his cousin and her powers they are on desert island. Morals off fight to death. Omnitrix is not unlocked but does not turn him back to human unless thats what he wants. Ultimate alien Ben. Jedi council only get normal lightsabers.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MenaceForever2

So Ultimate Ben

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KraytRawk

Wha..

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Jedi loses.Alien X is omnipotent and can travel back in time and erase their existence plus he can warp reality

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Couldn't the Jedi blitz Ben? Or force choke him so he can't reach the omnItrix? And if he erased them from existence wouldn't they be gone already?

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Couldn't the Jedi blitz Ben? Or force choke him so he can't reach the omnItrix? And if he erased them from existence wouldn't they be gone already?

i don't think jedi's know that force power.that's a sith force ability isn't it? @janthony1221 can you be a little more specific

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

i don't think jedi's know that force power.that's a sith force ability isn't it? @janthony1221 can you be a little more specific

You don't learn it from being Sith, anyone with a strong enough understanding of the Force can do this. This being the Jedi Council, they would have much more impressive abilities and could easily overwhelm Ben 10.

This battle is dumb.

janthony1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By janthony1221

Jedi knights don't use the force choke cause it's an evil use of the force. And Ben could turn into the super speed guy and attack them all without them having a chance to respond. His cousin could put up shields with her magic to protect him. And seeing how they are able to block strong energy blast they could hold off a ligtgsaber for a little while.

Kingshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kingshark

Neither the force nor a lightsaber can't do anything against Big Chill. If Ben is smart and uses him, the Jedi stand no chance and are as good as dead.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to ask one question. Wouldnt the Force just be Star wars equalivlent of Mana in Ben's universe

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@janthony1221: You said Ben 10 vs the Jedi Council, not Ben and his friends. (EDIT: Nevermind, saw what you said.) Your post says no morals so the Jedi would use any force ability, regardless of morality. Ben would be destroyed.

@Kingshark: You're kidding, right?

Both of you are overstating the powers of Ben 10, and understating the powers of the 12 strongest Jedi of an era. Ben has next to no chance, especially morals off.

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@redbird3rdboywonder: No. Very different.

Anyway, morals off the 12 Jedi can combine their powers and literally crush Ben and Gwen. They have no chance.

Kingshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kingshark

@TheAnnihilator

Tell me, how exactly would either the force or a lightsaber possibly defeat Big Chill?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAnnihilator said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: No. Very different.

Anyway, morals off the 12 Jedi can combine their powers and literally crush Ben and Gwen. They have no chance.

How so? If you dont mind explaining.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

WOW ............ really? People wank ben 10??? come on yo, Mace Windu solos ......... freaking Ki Adi Mundi solos .....

jesus christ yo ....... I'm flaggin this crap

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@Kingshark said:

@TheAnnihilator

Tell me, how exactly would either the force or a lightsaber possibly defeat Big Chill?

The lightsaber can stab through anything, and the force isn't affected by temperature. I don't see how you think otherwise.

@redbird3rdboywonder: It's much more diverse and much more powerful. The mana is more like Invisible Woman's abilities of creating forcefields, whereas the Force can take many different forms.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

WOW ............ really? People wank ben 10??? come on yo, Mace Windu solos ......... freaking Ki Adi Mundi solos .....

While I appreciate someone on my side, the Jedi Council isn't stated.

Kingshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kingshark

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Kingshark said:

@TheAnnihilator

The lightsaber can stab through anything, and the force isn't affected by temperature. I don't see how you think otherwise.

It's not that. Big Chill is invincible; the force cannot effect him, neither can a lightsaber harm him. Likewise, all Star Wars characters are human. Meaning they can easily be killed by Aliens if Ben tried.

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@Kingshark said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Kingshark said:

@TheAnnihilator

It's not that. Big Chill is invincible; the force cannot effect him, neither can a lightsaber harm him. Likewise, all Star Wars characters are human. Meaning they can easily be killed by Aliens if Ben tried.

Haha, I'm dismissing you as a troll.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By theicon

mace shatterpoints his power  ring

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@theicon said:

mace shatterpoints his power ring

No he doesn't.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAnnihilator: Well It was my understanding that the force is essientally lthe same as their life force. Mana is in no way similar to Sue's powers, mana in Ben's world= life force as explained by their grandma Mana exist in everything which is why I asked my original question

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By karetaker

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Kingshark said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Kingshark said:

@TheAnnihilator

hes not trolling.hes saying big chill cant be killed by a lightsaber and can go intangible and become unaffected by the force. he is not trolling

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheAnnihilator said:

Yeah it is ......... he OP stated the council in the revenge of the sith (obviously before the sith purified the place).... these guys basically ......

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@karetaker said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Kingshark said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Kingshark said:

@TheAnnihilator

hes not trolling.hes saying big chill cant be killed by a lightsaber and can go intangible and become unaffected by the force. he is not trolling

hes trolling .............

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Yeah it is ......... he OP stated the council in the revenge of the sith (obviously before the sith purified the place).... these guys basically ......

There's actually a female Yoad, with wavy locks :O?

Kingshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kingshark

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@karetaker said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Kingshark said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

hes trolling .............

No I'm not. Common sense would tell you Big Chill can't be harmed by a lightsaber, and he can go intangible thus not being effected by the force. Is there anything in particular you disagree with?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@XImpossibruX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Yep, and obviously you can't be without a badass looking Yoda guy with Zuko looking hair style and a scar on one eye ..... there are basically three Yodas and all of them are badass

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@karetaker: He said Star Wars was only human characters.

@Kingshark: If you aren't trolling and are just dumb, the Force has plenty of ways to counteract his intangibility, one of them being that it won't protect you from telekinesis.

@Ancient_0f_Days: Ah, thanks for clearing that up, although that isn't an accurate council. This would before or during Phantom Menace.

No Caption Provided

Clockwise, starting from the bottom left: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Stass Allie, Oppo Rancisis, Even Piell, Shaak Ti, Saesee Tiin, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Yoda, Mace Windu, Plo Koon.

Also, the thing about the three "Yodas" isn't exactly right, but it's irrelevant to this conversation.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Yep, and obviously you can't be without a badass looking Yoda guy with Zuko looking hair style and a scar on one eye ..... there are basically three Yodas and all of them are badass

More than three of Yoda's species. There's Vandar, Yoda, Oteg, Minch, Yaddle.

1. The female being of Yoda's species is Yaddle.

2. This is inaccurate. Some of these beings, like Oppo Rancisis and Yaddle died prior to ROTS.

Half of the people who posted here don't know a thing about the Jedi.

Spite. Getting flagged.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShootingNova

@janthony1221 said:

Jedi knights don't use the force choke cause it's an evil use of the force. And Ben could turn into the super speed guy and attack them all without them having a chance to respond. His cousin could put up shields with her magic to protect him. And seeing how they are able to block strong energy blast they could hold off a ligtgsaber for a little while.

What? No. Firstly, do you even know anything about the Jedi? From your first sentence, you appear to lack knowledge on the subject. It's not an "evil" use of the Force, the Force is neither good nor evil. Luke used it in Return of the Jedi. People like Plo Koon and so on have collapsed caves etc.

@TheAnnihilator said:

@theicon said:

No he doesn't.

What do you mean?

@theicon said:

The use of Shatterpoint is useless unless you follow up with something else. Shatterpoint isn't the use of using an enemy's weakness(es) against them, but rather the fault line of objects, beings, actions and events.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

@ShootingNova said:

@janthony1221 said:

What? No. Firstly, do you even know anything about the Jedi? From your first sentence, you appear to lack knowledge on the subject. It's not an "evil" use of the Force, the Force is neither good nor evil. Luke used it in Return of the Jedi. People like Plo Koon and so on have collapsed caves etc.

Actually, I think that in the Jedi Path book it states that using the force to hold or constrict someone is against the jedi code. Regardless, the OP says no morals so the jedi could still use it

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ShootingNova

@guttridgeb said:

@ShootingNova said:

@janthony1221 said:

Actually, I think that in the Jedi Path book it states that using the force to hold or constrict someone is against the jedi code. Regardless, the OP says no morals so the jedi could still use it

What?

No. If holding or restricting is against the Jedi Code, than the Jedi would be hypocritical, almost. They restrain others to keep others safe, and so on. Holding someone for safety..... yeah.

The Jedi Code, as of Odan-Urr's rewrite, is:

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.

Sometimes the fourth line is omitted.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Don't get me wrong i like star wars,but if alien x is involved then the jedi council is screwed.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ShootingNova

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: How fast is he? I know he is powerful, but he can't do a thing if he is too slow to react.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@ShootingNova said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: How fast is he? I know he is powerful, but he can't do a thing if he is too slow to react.

Alien x is omnipotent and reality warper.i don't think jedi's can beat an omnipotent and plus op says his sister is on his side that will give him enough time turn into alien x.plus his sister is no slouch either

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ShootingNova

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@ShootingNova said:

Alien x is omnipotent and reality warper.i don't think jedi's can beat an omnipotent and plus op says his sister is on his side that will give him enough time turn into alien x.plus his sister is no slouch either

LOL. I wonder if all of them achieving Oneness might make a difference....

And I thought he said cousin.

If he's included, but is he?

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Marksman

Points for Ben and Gwen:

• Ben is not going to go Alien X, because he can hardly ever get an agreement between himself, Bellicus and Serena. In addition, without Kevin, Ben doesn't have the two keys to transform into Alien X. Stop mentioning Alien X, he is a non-factor.
  • Fasttrack is (arguably) fast enough to keep up with the Jedi. If used correctly, Ben could take their lightsabers like he did to the Forever Knights in A Knight to Remember
  • If Ben goes Way Big, I don't see exactly what the Jedi can do to him.
  • Big Chill/Ultimate Big Chill may be able to phase through lightsaber blades and there is no evidence that the Jedi can use the Fore on him while intangible.
  • If he uses NRG or Ampfibian, he can energy blast/electrocute the Jedi from a distance.
  • Echo Echo could Wall of Sound the Jedi.
  • Armordrillo's strength, durability, and earthquake powers could be useful.
  • Rath could be useful, even if he doesn't play it smart.
  • Ultimate forms that could provide help are Ultimate Humungousaur, Ultimate Big Chill, Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Cannonbolt and Ultimate Swampfire.
  • Given the fact that the Jedi are likely to focus their efforts primarily on Ben, this gives Gwen an opening to blindside one or two..

Points for the Jedi:

• Very skilled in the Force, their knowledge of techniques is going to give Ben a run for his money.
  • Their different lightsaber styles is going to make it hard for Ben and Gwen to fight back.
  • They have the home terrain advantage.

Given this, I will still say Ben and Gwen are the victors.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ShootingNova

@Marksman: Not Alien X? Okay.

There's a lot more for the Jedi.

And if that's their only things, Jedi would win...

Jedi know stuff like Tutaminis which allows them to absorb energy. They will probably attack Gwen as well, being wise enough to do so. Like, really? All of them at Ben? Also, some of the "minor" ones have done things like collapsing caves and so on.

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Marksman

@ShootingNova: Fact remains that almost every single one of Ben's aliens could survive that.

If Ben uses Clockwork, he could age them all into dust.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShootingNova

@Marksman: Could survive what? Why can't they protect them? Only some of them will die of age anyways..... how fast is Ben?

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Marksman

@ShootingNova: A cave being collapsed on top of them.

Every living thing will die of age eventually. Yes, some species live for hundreds of years, but all die eventually.

Ben's pretty fast, and his aliens have some pretty good speed feats.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ShootingNova

@Marksman said:

@ShootingNova: A cave being collapsed on top of them.

Every living thing will die of age eventually. Yes, some species live for hundreds of years, but all die eventually.

Ben's pretty fast, and his aliens have some pretty good speed feats.

Yes, but what are they?

Can they dodge lightning and see ships in sub-light speed in slow motion?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Marksman said:

Points for Ben and Gwen:

• Ben is not going to go Alien X, because he can hardly ever get an agreement between himself, Bellicus and Serena. In addition, without Kevin, Ben doesn't have the two keys to transform into Alien X. Stop mentioning Alien X, he is a non-factor.
  • Fasttrack is (arguably) fast enough to keep up with the Jedi. If used correctly, Ben could take their lightsabers like he did to the Forever Knights in A Knight to Remember
  • If Ben goes Way Big, I don't see exactly what the Jedi can do to him.
  • Big Chill/Ultimate Big Chill may be able to phase through lightsaber blades and there is no evidence that the Jedi can use the Fore on him while intangible.
  • If he uses NRG or Ampfibian, he can energy blast/electrocute the Jedi from a distance.
  • Echo Echo could Wall of Sound the Jedi.
  • Armordrillo's strength, durability, and earthquake powers could be useful.
  • Rath could be useful, even if he doesn't play it smart.
  • Ultimate forms that could provide help are Ultimate Humungousaur, Ultimate Big Chill, Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Cannonbolt and Ultimate Swampfire.
  • Given the fact that the Jedi are likely to focus their efforts primarily on Ben, this gives Gwen an opening to blindside one or two..

Points for the Jedi:

• Very skilled in the Force, their knowledge of techniques is going to give Ben a run for his money.
  • Their different lightsaber styles is going to make it hard for Ben and Gwen to fight back.
  • They have the home terrain advantage.

Given this, I will still say Ben and Gwen are the victors.

Gwen gets one-shotted ..... she is a slouch ........... in almost any of those forms he is not fast enough or durable enough not to get one shotted by any of the jedi, all who have precog and could dodge him easily with their much higher reaction and overall speed ...... force bubble around Ben and Gwen = owned

game set and match

PS: Way Big has feet .... which can be cut off by one lightsaber throw ........

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Marksman

@Ancient_0f_Days: How is she a slouch?

Ultimate Humungousaur has been hit by plenty of stuff tougher than lightsabers. As has Rath, and Echo Echo, hell, even Jetray has. Also, Big Chill can go intangible and invisible.

And no, I have not seen a lightsaber cut through anything as thick or tough as Way Big ankles.

You make it sound like Ben and Gwen will just stand there and let themselves get oneshotted, when that is clearly not the case.

In addition, I haven't seen anything from Jedi that put them above Fasttrack in terms of speed. or Spidermonkey's reaction time.

Can the Jedi resist being tied together with mana bands?

@ShootingNova: I don't know, they haven't had to.

Scratch that, Jetray and XLR8 have dodged lightning.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ShootingNova

@Marksman: And have they seen sub-light speed ships in slow motion?

Have they came at enemies with the force of a meteor strike casually?

How strong are the mana bands? Can Ben even use them before getting blitzed?

Still, I really need a good speed feat?

Fasttrack is how fast?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Marksman said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: How is she a slouch?

Ultimate Humungousaur has been hit by plenty of stuff tougher than lightsabers. As has Rath, and Echo Echo, hell, even Jetray has. Also, Big Chill can go intangible and invisible.

And no, I have not seen a lightsaber cut through anything as thick or tough as Way Big ankles.

You make it sound like Ben and Gwen will just stand there and let themselves get oneshotted, when that is clearly not the case.

In addition, I haven't seen anything from Jedi that put them above Fasttrack in terms of speed. or Spidermonkey's reaction time.

Can the Jedi resist being tied together with mana bands?

So Humungousaur has been hit with something "tougher" than concentrated pure energy? Yeah, cool story bro...

Of course you haven't since you don't watch the series .....

Gwen isn't fast enough to avoid it or strong/powerful enough to resist it, Ben as well since he's dealing with several masters and a grand master of the force .....

once again, of course you haven't since you don't know about it .....

Yes they can resist it with the force or dodge it after anticipating it with precog ..... these are MASTERS dude ... Window soloed droid armies alone ... I'm sure the CW/EU feats count for the characters that had feats in those as well ....

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Marksman

@ShootingNova: They haven't had to, so that is unverified. It's more a perception feat than a speed feat anyways.

Way Big, definitely. Anyone else, doubtful, but possible.

Gwen uses mana bands, and she can use them instantly. She can make them strong enough to hold down a morals off Ultimate Humungousaur.

Dodging lightning isn't a good speed feat? What about blitzing through a room, disarming like thirty guys on the way, using speed to melt said laser guns, and going back past the guys to stand on top of a crate, them only noticing that he was there when he actually called to them.

An exact speed isn't given, but he is fast enough to perform aforementioned speed feat.

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Marksman

@Ancient_0f_Days: OK, prove that a lightsaber can cut through Way Big's ankles. They are much thicker than a lightsaber blade is long, and I don't think that anyone is going to cut through his ankle with "one lightsaber throw", given the fact that his species lives in one of the most hostile environments in the universe, a cosmic storm.

You are making up feats that have no evidence to support them. How can the Force resist mana?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Marksman: Are you saying I made up Mace Windu soloing armies of droids??? lol

Clone Wars FTW ....

I've seen Lightsabers cut through almost everything but these three things (besides other lightsabers)

Lightsabers cannot cut through the following substances:

1. Cortosis:

From [1]:

Cortosis is a rare mineral from the Star Wars Expanded Universe. It is a somewhat fragile light grey, chalky rock that has the strange property of being impervious to both heat and energy. It is highly resistant to blaster bolts, and cortosis alloys are capable of resisting or even deactivating Lightsabers, the only mineral to do so other than phrik and beskar. The process of mining cortosis requires the use of hydraulic jacks, since its properties render plasma torches useless.

2: Beskar

From [2]:

Beskar is also known as Mandalorian iron. It is a very rare metal that only the Mandalorian armoursmiths know how to shape. It is fairly useless when mined, but when it is shaped by the secrets of the Mandalorians, it becomes a very hard metal, capable of absorbing many hits from blasters and even lightsabers. The Mandalorians make their armour and swords out of it, and in the recent "Legacy of the Force" series, have made fighters and gunships out of the rare metal.

3: Phrik

From [3]:

Phrik is a very dense alloy in Star Wars. It is able to resist lightsabers. General Grievous traveled with his droid bodyguards, a set of IG-100 series MagnaGuards, who wielded electrified staffs made of phrik. Darth Sidious' lightsaber had a phrik alloy covering. The dark troopers also had body armor made of the alloy.
Phrik is mined, as portrayed in Star Wars Droidworks. The alloy was also featured as a component in Dark Trooper manufacture in the game Dark Forces.

Other than that .... they cut through almost everything I've seen them strike .... and if Way Big got hit with one, he'd feel the pain and or just lose his whole foot and be done ............ a single Jedi can pull that off, not even a master would strain to take down Way Big ..... they could just knock him off balance with the force but I guess nothing gets passed the walls of fanboyism ...

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By KMART4455

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

This.. It is a horrible mismatch.. Come on