Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Karit
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

I know a similar post was made before but Ben was cut off from most of his aliens and got restricted to six.

- Ben has access to all his aliens and Ultimate forms except for Alien X and he also have Master Control.

- Both sides have knowledge on each other's abilities and are bloodlusted.

- Both Ben and Invincible has 1 hour prep.

- No BFR or planet busting. (Ben creating blackholes is considered BFR as to make things fair)

- Ben starts out as Ultimate Way Big.

- Fight takes place in New York.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just looked up invincible and from what i can gather only atomix or toepick could defeat him

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

just looked up invincible and from what i can gather only atomix or toepick could defeat him

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

Giving Ben prep, knowledge, and bloodlust is very unfair. He can just turn into ult Big Chill and freeze Mark from the inside out.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben handily.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm is Invincible immortal? age wise?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Ben, Ultimate Way Big would obliterate Invincible.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben is the hex king, he has many ways to win. His heavy hitters like Way Big, Atomix, Ult. Echo Echo, etc. who can at the very least give Mark hell. Then there’s aliens whose unconventional abilities give them just as much, if not a larger edge like NRG, who is pure energy/raidiation and has an indestructible suit, Clockwork who can complete control and manipulate time (can potentially age Mark to dust), Toepick who can instill fear and submission in any beings including Celestialsapiens, and Gravattack who is essentially a living planet with mastery over gravity and he’s created a black hole. With master control and prep, Ben’s got this in the bag I feel. He really won’t even need help from his myriad of resources like the Plumbers Academy, Gwen’s magic, Max, Rook, Kevin, Azmuth etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 10.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Ben is the hex king, he has many ways to win. His heavy hitters like Way Big, Atomix, Ult. Echo Echo, etc. who can at the very least give Mark hell. Then there’s aliens whose unconventional abilities give them just as much, if not a larger edge like NRG, who is pure energy/raidiation and has an indestructible suit, Clockwork who can complete control and manipulate time (can potentially age Mark to dust), Toepick who can instill fear and submission in any beings including Celestialsapiens, and Gravattack who is essentially a living planet with mastery over gravity and he’s created a black hole. With master control and prep, Ben’s got this in the bag I feel. He really won’t even need help from his myriad of resources like the Plumbers Academy, Gwen’s magic, Max, Rook, Kevin, Azmuth etc.

they would straight up oneshot any viltrumite including mark, given that he tops at best around planet level while Atomix and Way Big have casual planet level (and above) feats.

ot: Ben solos the verse with several aliens: Way Big, Atomix, Gravattack, Upchuck, Clockwork and so on. While other aliens would solo Mark (not the whole verse) like Big Chill, Ghostfreak and etc...

Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 10.

Avatar image for deactivated-6175ce3598524
deactivated-6175ce3598524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41edded34
deactivated-610a41edded34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41ad42f50
deactivated-610a41ad42f50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 10

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Yeah I agree. Ben 10 from what I seen is hax as hell.