ben 10 vs hulk

dccomicsrules2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dccomicsrules2

ben as full access to all 100000 of his alien hulk is madder then he ever was before both are holding nothing back so who wins no prep time on planet hulk

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Hulk , if this is World breaker Hulk then easily Hulk .  
I don't watch Ben 10 although i get the jist of it and if hulk is at his strongest ever then quite easily Hulk
Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Ben has the moves....... Hulk has the Anger!!!!
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Matezoide2

Hulk overkill

Ben at his best backed up by his younger self was getting slaughtered by Vilgax (who doesnt even compare to classic Hulk)

Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By batmanbeyond234
@dccomicsrules2:
Are you even updated on Ben now? He has 1,000,903 alien forms,and the ability to transform six into Ultimate forms. Im not saying Hulk loses. Dont get me wrong,I think there are a few aliens in Ben's arsenal that stand a chance of defeating Hulk, but most couldn't.
Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vitality

Ben 10...Alien X
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By nightwing91
@Vitality said:
" Ben 10...Alien X "
You are aware how useless alien x is since during a fight, it would have to agree for every single action and by that point hulk rip's its head off, that's why Ben had the security tool built in so he wouldn't accidentally turn into it during a fight.
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crabtree

hulk wins with a flick of a finger.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By turoksonofstone

Hulk SMASH puny Aliens.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
@batmanbeyond234 said:
" @dccomicsrules2: Are you even updated on Ben now? He has 1,000,903 alien forms,and the ability to transform six into Ultimate forms. Im not saying Hulk loses. Dont get me wrong,I think there are a few aliens in Ben's arsenal that stand a chance of defeating Hulk, but most couldn't. "
Ben cant even beat Vilgax by himself with all his aliens

@Vitality said:
" Ben 10...Alien X "

you mean the alien with zero feats that is completely unreliable? yeah,i am sure he is going to beat the Hulk *sarcasm*
sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sentryssj4

yeah though if its world smasher hulk they would more than likely agree seing as it would be ben who would die

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Holacik
@Vitality said:
" Ben 10...Alien X "
Ben has actually locked out Alien X so he doesn't accidently turn into him.  Ben is hosed here, he can barely handle Vilgax and Hulk is by far stronger then he is.
sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sentryssj4

no gwen and whats his name have the keys so its not completely locked out 

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Holacik
@sentryssj4 said:
" no gwen and whats his name have the keys so its not completely locked out  "
....Are they in this match?  If not then yeah it is completely locked out.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Matezoide2
@Holacik said:
" @sentryssj4 said:
" no gwen and whats his name have the keys so its not completely locked out  "
....Are they in this match?  If not then yeah it is completely locked out. "
Ben can get help from every friend he has on the series,it doesnt matters,Hulk crushes then
sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sentryssj4
@Holacik: yeah alright but he still has way big, tho i already knew hulk was gonna win even before i posted my last one
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Holacik
@sentryssj4 said:
" @Holacik: yeah alright but he still has way big, tho i already knew hulk was gonna win even before i posted my last one "
Way Big is strong but I don't remember him tanking anything so that leaves his durability questionable at best.  Hulk Thunderclaps dazes Waybig and puts him on his ass and then Hulk Punches him in the face, game over.  For the record I like Ben better but he is simply outclassed here.
sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sentryssj4
@Holacik: yeah and it would be cool to see the hulk and ultimate humongasor you know until hulk punches him
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Holacik
@sentryssj4 said:
" @Holacik: yeah and it would be cool to see the hulk and ultimate humongasor you know until hulk punches him "
Ben's best bet might be to turn into Ghostfreak, go intangible and then possess Hulk, but I don't think that could actually give him a win.  Plus I'm not a hundred percent sure that he is on the watch again.
sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sentryssj4

yeah i know after a while of getting his a$$ beat ben would probably turn into big chill just so hulk would stop punchin him. still can you immagine how cool a stare down with  ultimate humongasor and hulk would be

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21  Edited By nightwing91
@Holacik: I believe ben got ghost freak back when he fought him in the original series, he just never uses him.
Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sissel

As for Alien X, Alien X weaknesses are:

1. Always in disagreement with the two persona, Selena and Beliicus.

2. He is vulnerable to be stolen of his powers.

I still think Alien X can win, since Alien X is still omnipotent. Although, I think they will get be beaten up badly still because the two persona is still stupidly talking about their past. But, once they realized that they really need to stop this threat, Hulk, they can come out on top. And I don't think Hulk could utilize his number 2 weakness.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By PikminMania

@Sissel: Vilgax gave him a good fight, Hulk still stomps

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By wkar

i think ben 10 have a chance with all his aliens and without limitation of time. maybe he has an alien which can absorb the gamma radiation of Hulk xD

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide said:
Hulk overkill  Ben at his best backed up by his younger self was getting slaughtered by Vilgax (who doesnt even compare to classic Hulk)

OFT.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

You know I have yet to see evidence that hulk is immune to intangibility so I'm gonna say Ben until I see an actual scan of hulk hitting someone intangible....

Avatar image for hulktheultimate
HulktheUltimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HulktheUltimate

Hulk, every time Ben receives a beating in the show he returns to human form. Hulk would do the beating, then curb stomp Ben and kill him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

@HulktheUltimate said:

Hulk, every time Ben receives a beating in the show he returns to human form. Hulk would do the beating, then curb stomp Ben and kill him.

Do you have a scan of hulk hitting intangible? He has aliens with intangibility.

HulktheUltimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HulktheUltimate

@jashro44: Ben is to stupid to fight Hulk the correct way. He'd transform into that dinosaur alien and try to match hulk in sheer strength, receive a beat down and go back into human form. Just like every other fight he gets into.. But the only problem here is, Gwen and Whats-His-Face isn't here to help..

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jashro44

@HulktheUltimate said:

@jashro44: Ben is to stupid to fight Hulk the correct way. He'd transform into that dinosaur alien and try to match hulk in sheer strength, receive a beat down and go back into human form. Just like every other fight he gets into.. But the only problem here is, Gwen and Whats-His-Face isn't here to help..

If Ben knows he is getting out matched in strength he will switch his choice to big chill. Its that simple he wont stay humongasaur he will choose the alien that is intangible and capable of freezing hulk.

HulktheUltimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HulktheUltimate

First, I doubt Ben will have time to change because he rarely does it when he is fighting as humongasaur anyway.When he fights those huge white alien guys with the black hands and red eyes he gets thrashed. I'm thinking all hulk needs to do is land a single punch on Ben when he is humongasaur or any other alien besides the intangible ones just to knock him back into human form. You're giving Ben to much credit I believe.. Hulk has an excellent healing factor that is on par or better then wolverines.. Ben relies heavily on his group of friends to help him fight his opponents, and his friends aren't here to help in this fight.. Overall I believe Ben is pretty much screwed. Oh by the way, Ben would transform into a intangible alien to run away, not to fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44

@HulktheUltimate said:

First, I doubt Ben will have time to change because he rarely does it when he is fighting as humongasaur anyway.When he fights those huge white alien guys with the black hands and red eyes he gets thrashed. I'm thinking all hulk needs to do is land a single punch on Ben when he is humongasaur or any other alien besides the intangible ones just to knock him back into human form. You're giving Ben to much credit I believe.. Hulk has an excellent healing factor that is on par or better then wolverines.. Ben relies heavily on his group of friends to help him fight his opponents, and his friends aren't here to help in this fight.. Overall I believe Ben is pretty much screwed. Oh by the way, Ben would transform into a intangible alien to run away, not to fight.

Firstly Ben has shown he is willing to turn into other aliens besides humongasaur. The writers have him do it because its more entertaining that way in other words pis. The op says there not holding back so he will use what ever alien is best to win. I don't care about his healing factor as it doesn't concern my argument that Ben will turn big chill turn intangible and freeze him. Ben relying on a group of friends is irrelevant besides it was shown they need him more than he needs them in Ben=X+2.

HulktheUltimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HulktheUltimate

@jashro44: The op also says the hulk is madder then ever before.. Hulk has sunk the east coast with a single stomp.. Yeah GL Ben. I'm done here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44

@HulktheUltimate: Thats cool and impressive and all but I still fail to see how it will even touch bigchill.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rainy

It depends on which version

Kid get's stomped

Teen version wins after a hell of a battle

Any adult version stomps EASILY!

Adult ben is pretty much on the level of superman

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sissel

@PikminMania said:

@Sissel: Vilgax gave him a good fight, Hulk still stomps

But then again, he doesn't have full control of his watch and he is still a kid at that point.

@HulktheUltimate said:

@HulktheUltimate said:

That is just CIS. But, without PIS and CIS, Ben can defeat Hulk. He has alien that is intangible, mind raper, and a reality warper as far as I know. I am not updated with the latest Ben 10 version because it sucked, so just call me out if I am wrong. I'd give it 6/10 win.

TitsteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TitsteR

Hulk

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PikminMania

@Sissel: Hulk can't be mind controlled so Ghostfreak is useless, all Hulk has to do is wait until the time limit for Ben's watch runs out. Besides, Ben never uses Ghostfreak anyway, and Alien XX can't really be controlled.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jashro44

@PikminMania said:

@Sissel: Hulk can't be mind controlled so Ghostfreak is useless, all Hulk has to do is wait until the time limit for Ben's watch runs out. Besides, Ben never uses Ghostfreak anyway, and Alien XX can't really be controlled.

He has big chill who also can go intangible and can freeze people while in intangible state.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PikminMania

@jashro44 said:

@PikminMania said:

He has big chill who also can go intangible and can freeze people while in intangible state.

That won't do very much:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

@PikminMania: Has hulk been frozon internally? Also there is another alien that can win and its clock work. He can BFR the hulk.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PikminMania

@jashro44: Hulk has been nothing but bones and regenerated, I think he could survive being frozen internally. Also remember, no prep time for Ben. I suppose Ben could use Clockwork, but knowing Ben, I doubt he would

HulktheUltimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HulktheUltimate

@Sissel: I'm not sure if onslaught is intangible or not because Hulk literally beat the crap out of him. Also, Onslaught is a reality warper a much, much stronger one then any of Ben's aliens. If you honestly think Ben can defeat the Hulk when "He is madder then ever before" then I feel sorry for your opinion.

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sissel

@HulktheUltimate said:

@Sissel: I'm not sure if onslaught is intangible or not because Hulk literally beat the crap out of him. Also, Onslaught is a reality warper a much, much stronger one then any of Ben's aliens. If you honestly think Ben can defeat the Hulk when "He is madder then ever before" then I feel sorry for your opinion.

Yet, he didn't defeat Onslaught. Also, I'm backing Ben up because no one is. And, I have a concrete conclusion on this anyway that is not posted in here.