Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thefanpireslayer:

I don't see how freezing something less prone to ice than human flesh doesn't constitute Harry being frozen solid. Humans are over 70% water. Getting frozen from the inside out would do a lot more than just encase him in ice. Now Volcanus' body was most likely metal or some kind of other armor. Things like that have a freezing point leagues below water and flesh. Either way Ben froze and broke it easily so he shouldn't have a problem with Harry.

You make it sound as if the instant Ben turns into Jet Ray Percy will already have a hurricane waiting for him. I'm pretty sure Ben can get off a couple shots before this happens. And even so, if Ben senses the air getting turbulent he can get out of the range pretty fast. Like I said, he can fly at supersonic speed. Or just change with a touch of his chest.

And since when can Harry even begin to withstand forces like that. He's K.O.ed giant aliens even while he wasn't being serious. If Harry is lucky, he will only be unconscious. Plus, what if he spread out his clones and does Wall of Sound? This move gave Ultimate Kevin (the guy who has all of Ben's powers) trouble as I recall. Harry will be out before he can even think to use a silencing charm. And are you saying that Harry can comprehend what's happening and cast a spell all before the sound can hit him?

And I guess Ben is allowed to let Gwen cast a protection charm on him before the fight or something or something like that. And even so, that still wouldn't help Percy. How does he know who to look for? How does he know where Kevin is? There's no way he's getting Gwen to say anything. Max might end up chucking him and his friends in the null void plus he's a high ranking plumber with connections. It won't be so easy as you say.

Avatar image for thefanpireslayer
TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatehero0406: Actually he flew through Volcanus's upper chest, where his flesh and blood body was. And yet when it shattered his flesh was unharmed at all and infact he was unharmed.

It is possible for him to go after Harry, but Harry does know a Shield Charm, and can always dodge to the side. We see people dodge lasers in Ben's universe all the time so they are not all that fast.

As far as Echo Echo, when has he KOed Giant beings with his casual speech as Echo Echo?

Well seeing as how Percy has access to GODS he could likely find anyone. Hell Kevin is a theif, Hermes probably has tabs on the guy just from that. Max would die if he tried to attack them, I know you think everyone in base form could solo Superman and the Entire Justice League in under a second but really they can't. Percy has reacted to bullets and lightning before. The moment Max tries to lift the blaster its cut in half and the butt of his sword is caving in Max's skull. (Percy has the reflexes and the strength to take out Max) he is FAR faster then Max would expect to be facing.

But again I said Kevin who is the most likely to talk. Now Gwens magic is no where near GOD level. Not even close.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@thefanpireslayer: That's because Ben has morals and doesn't kill. I think Ult Bigchill might have this, as he doesn't freeze, but fires plasma that absorbs all heat.

Jetray is actually hyperspace speed.

IIRC, in Map of Infinity Ult Echo Echo KOed a giant sea creature like monster.

Ben can get the Ascalon sword from Azmuth, which can easily destroy planets and reality warp. What's Max doing here. lol

I agree, her magic isn't that powerful, but if she can go Anodite form, then yes. Since, they are known to be omnipotent.

Can't believe this is still going on. lol XD

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: How would Gwen being an Anodite help them? This is for PREP not fighting.

Hyperspace would also mean he cannot attack anyone while in Hyperspace.

Ascalon is held by Azmuth, why would he give him that sword?

And Ultimate Big Chill does the plasma trick not normal Big Chill and now your saying he has control over that? That is never stated.

Also I am fairly sure 12 gods can beat one Anodite who is untrained.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefanpireslayer: That's because he was only aiming for the suit. He wasn't trying to kill Volcanus. This is a different story though. And I still don't see what your getting at. Why wouldn't Harry's flesh freeze? Like I said, he is mostly water anyway and BC can freeze water like it's a bodily function. He passed through a water fountain and froze it from the inside out and then some.

And no, people dodge other's people's aim. Big difference. Ben has only dodged actual lasers as XLR8. And besides you make it sound like Harry moving around makes a difference. Jumping a couple feet to the side isn't going to clear the blast radius. Like I said, he can blow up ships with his lasers. And, you know, Ben can just turn his head very slightly and keep shooting. He can fire lasers from his eyes and tail.

And I didn't say casual speech. I meant when he used his powers and there was no real pressure he could K.O. giant aliens While he wasn't fighting at full capacity. But while serious, he can do things like rip a giant metal dragon to pieces or give Ultimate Kevin trouble.

And I doubt the Gods would have knowledge of people from Ben's universe. Do you have proof that their gods are multiversal?

And anyway, how would Percy know who to look for and where to find them? Isn't the point of finding them to get info on Ben? So how would they have knowledge like that already? It makes no sense. So don't try to insult my intelligence here when your the one making no sense, kay?

And Gwen could still fight Percy or just teleport away. He's not getting Gwen if she uses her full powers.

And that brings me back to my point before, where the hell are you getting this from? I've never once on this site seen or heard of prep conducted in this way unless specified by the op.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@thefanpireslayer: Oh okey.

True, but still, Jetray himself is FTL and can maneuver his flight.

I don't see why Azmuth wouldn't give Ben the sword, as he might be in great danger.

I said Ult Bigchill. He doesn't have definite control over it, but can control the area of effect.

But a Anodite who is morals off and blood lusted will go all out and is omnipotent. The reason why Gewn doesn't do it, is because she can go insane with it. Plus, "god" is just a name, as there are many gods in the dc and marvel universe and they have limits to their power.

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite

@ultimatehero0406

Can you show me Jetray in Ultimate Alien blowing up a Ship? Because I am looking and I see no mention of it, not even on his wiki which is monitored by Ben's Worshipers.

Ok did you lot lose brain cells? GWEN is not in this fight. Do you both not know what PREP is? It means BEFORE THE FIGHT.

If Jetray goes HYPERSPACE that is a separate Dimension thats BFR so Ben Loses.

Jetray's beams are Neuroshocks, that have been deflected in the past and will hurt him if they hit him. What's to stop Percy from deflecting it off his sword. Heck whats to stop Harry from casting a smell that causes one to deflect back at him? Also according to the Wiki it says his Neuroshocks have no effect on non-living targets. It would act a hellavalot like a stunner in fact.

Jetray

Your argument is not supported by that. SHOW ME a case of him freezing someone, or else he cannot do it to organics.

As for Echo Echo you said without trying, which means not using his power. Please be more clear. Yes if Echo Echo used a directional blast at Harry he would be very badly hurt, but that does not instant-kill. We have see people thoughtout comics, movies, tv, etc get hit with a blast we would consider instant kills but something always is at play, for example the sound wave's first strike could send him flying back. Thus while the rest would hurt him he would be moving with them. It would hurt and maybe knock him out but that is unconformable.

Let me explain the gods of Percy Jackson. They are not like THOR who is just a god int hat he controls elements and what not. This is not like that. they are GODS as in they are powerful immortal beings sourced from human endeavors or nature. Hermes is literally at every scene of every theft from stealing a lollipop to stealing the launch codes for a nuke. He is connected to all theft everywhere, all the time. His physical form is just a manifestation, he is everywhere. So are all the gods. They are Concepts given form and life.

And if they are all in the same universe to have this fight then yes the GODS would know of him.

Again GWEN IS NOT IN THIS FIGHT. But it would be a DQ the moment she jumped in, as well as allowing the gods to rip out her soul and burn it. She still has a soul even as an anodite.

So Hermes would know Kevin very well, have known him for years in fact. So the moment Percy asked the gods for advice Hermes could guide him right to him. Hermes is also the god of Travelers, and Kevin does that a lot too. So yes Hermes could locate Kevin for him. And of course I am going off a more realistic method of using Prep.

EDIT: Azmuth would not give a UNIVERSE Destroying weapon to Ben for a fight against two people who are not a universal threat. He is too smart for that. Bloodlusted is only on Ben, Percy, and Harry not their whole universes.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefanpireslayer:

Just look at any videos of him fighting and you'll see what I mean. I'll actually post one shortly.

OMG WHAT?!?! You gave me all that crap about Percy smashing Max's skull and when I say the same wouldn't happen to Gwen you want to say no outsiders. Sorry not buyin it. If you say Percy would go running around Bellwood looking for people to interrogate (who he has no knowledge of btw) he would run the risk of getting attacked back so don't even.

An the fact that Harry can't react to deflect squat. He couldn't even deflect bullets. He isn't blocking an array of blasts like that, seeing as he isn't even peak human. Far below if actually.

And how can you say that? That would be like saying that Heatblast couldn't burn paper because he's never been shown doing it. And like I said, there is literally nothing stopping Harry from getting frozen in that case. Harry is made of water. He has frozen things with much lower freezing points than human flesh. That is the proof.

And no. That is PIS. Look's if a regular man walked up to Harry and clapped both his ears, it would leave him disoriented and uncomfortable like you say. With sound strong enough to destroy metal, not only would the sound itself permanently damage Harry's eardrums but the vibrations ripping through his body would severely injure if not kill him if he's lucky. Even if he gets blown back, that doesn't lessen the damage much.

And if I use logic like you, who says Hermes can do this? Give me proof he is multiversal or it doesn't matter what he is god of. He doesn't know Kevin.

And even so, he can't just attack Ben's friends and expect them or Ben himself not to retaliate so your contradicting yourself here.

And I say again, who does prep like this?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefanpireslayer You did say hurricane. And I'm not underestimating Harry's spells at all. What are the best feats of a severing charm(diffindo)? Cutting a human throat and creating a 'crack' on a ice slab. Ben's aliens have shrugged off missile explosions(Humongosaur), has drank molten steel(Big Chill), taken lasers to face without suffering any injuries. So a spell which couldn't break a layer of ice is not gonna hurt MOST of Ben's aliens. Stress on most. You don't need Darksied level durability to survive there.

Overloads nervous system. That's just another set of words for saying it hurts you and confuses you. That's what it does to a human nervous system in one hit. Like you said, it takes 20 stunners to put down a Dragon(any proof to that?). Now, Big Chill is not as durable as a dragon, but I'd say 4 or 5 stunners. He can go intangible rendering all of Harry's spell useless. He can also go invisible and sneak upon Harry to freeze him. And you saying that a person dies inside a ice block only because of suffocation is wrong. They won't survive enough to feel lack of oxygen. Ice being at 0 degrees or lower starts absorbing heat from the body rapidly. And in some seconds their body temperature will be far below what a human can survive. Normal body temp is 37 degrees. A body won't survive a sudden change in body temp to that degree. Even if percy breaks out Harry out of ice in 1 second or so, Harry will be too weak to continue. And Big Chill can always do it again.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@thefanpireslayer: I don't know about a ship, but I do know he has destroyed meteorites in The Final Battle Part 1

Fine

I said, he himself can go "FTL" in speed and reaction.

What spell can counter a nonmagic attack? His neuroshocks has effected non living things, again, he has destroyed meteorites.

Bigchill froze Vulkanus's minions in Hit Em Where They Live and Esotericas in The Flame Keepers' Circle.

Ult Echo Echo's sound waves were strong enough to easily destroyed a tank in Absolute Power Part: 2. I don't think either of their durability is that great.

They are gods of only their universe, hence "UNI"verse, not mulitverse. Unless you can provide evidence of them going beyond their own universe? Different universes may or may not have their own gods to have power over their world, such as TOAA is to DC. Also, they may be powerful, but they are not omnipotent, as they have limitations to their own powers.

This is the Harry Potter universe

An Anodite is omipotent, unlike the greek gods. Meaning, a omnipotent being has UNLIMITED power.

Again, he is a god of travel in his own universe. There are boundaries to where ones power can go, unless he is omnipotent.

I don't see why not. Ben is the hero and Azmuth would willingly help, as he did all the other time. The only time he didn't help was when Ben pissed him off, by playing with the watch. Plus, Azmuth doesn't even care what would happen to the universe, as it showed, he wasn't willing to fix the watch (from Ben messing with it and pissed him off) from destroying the universe.

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

@ultimatehero0406

You started it by saying Max would just Nullviod them I posted what would happen if he tried to attack them. You both brought Gwen into the actual fight.

I looked at several videos and have not see this Blowing up a Ship. But I do see him blowing up cars and other combustibles. I see him cutting into objects but not blowing up a large object.

I am saying its no guarantee kill which you lot seem to think.

But I must ask, aside from Jetray being hit by bullets from a jet and only feeling pain. Can you prove Big Chill can tank all these Stunners? Hell we see Humongosaur slam him down hard and prevented him from attacking.

What's to stop Harry from dodging Big Chills attack? Big Chill is not seen as Faster then the eye can see or anything and yes Harry does have Superior Reflexes and Agility (He is a great seeker). Unless your proposing he would attack the kid with the stick over the guy with the sword first? Also your arguments of Big Chill tanking even 1 Stunner is based off nothing more then you believing Aliens are Super Superior to humans in every way. (It was stated in book 4 for the Dragons needing 20 stunners, same as Giants mentioned in book 5 or 6)

So unless you wish to continue this argument we must find a common ground. You cannot provide proof that Big Chill or any of his aliens can TANK magic (Save for Terraspin, and even that one needs to want to be immune to spells) of any form. Or you have to provide concrete proof that Ben can kill living things with his eyes beams, and Big Chilld can freeze things (Provide me with either details from an episode, or screen shots.)

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: FTL and Hyperspace are two different things. FTL is still within this dimension. Hyperspace is entering an extra dimension which counts as BFR.

Aren't those robots or at least left unknown?

I don't know being fired from Mt Saint Helen out to the East coast of the Us might be a bit more then a Tank level blast.

Also Ultimate Echo Echo is 1 target and could be silenced. Especially since he never goes Ultimate first, he would use Echo Echo to try to change the wind or a spell. So he would know the sound attacks.

Well we do see spells effect nonmagical objects and so on. A Deflection charm, A disarming charm, maybe a Stunner sent back might know it back at it or at least knock the beams off course.

There is a difference in not wanting to fix something and letting himself die and letting a bloodlusted kid destroy billions of innocent lives.

Well following your logic then we could say the Ultimatrix wouldn't work in Harry Potter's universe as those aliens don't exist so the codon stream would not be accessible to link the DNA information, we have not seen it pass info through universes. Thus Ben could not transform at all. It is then a boy with a sword and a Wizard with a wand vs a kid with a useless watch. Ben's

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefanpireslayer: What do you think is going to happen if someone just barges in and demands info about Ben? They will not cooperate, they will attack Percy. So your scenario won't happen if that's the case because Ben would get an automatic DQ which wouldn't be fair.

And I remember he did this in one episode I saw a while ago. And still doesn't that prove my point?

And Big Chill would need many more than one stunner to go down. Necrofrigeans live in space. Their home planet is half molten, have completely frozen. So they are at home in extreme conditions. Plus, they drink molten metal like water and eat metal easily. Above super strength strength, durability, etc. So yeah, he is very far above humans.

And no seriously, what are you talking about? How can a beam strong enough to blow through metal not kill a human?

I'll provide more shortly.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365  Edited By RBT

@thefanpireslayer First of all, I said nothing about Gwen or Max.

So I need to prove that Big Chill is more durable than a human? Good enough.

Big Chill drank a whole tank of motlen steel. He tanked a full burst of electricity which left him smoking but he didn't pass out. You know any human who can do this?

What's to stop Harry from dodging Big Chill's attacks? Apart from the fact that he can't see Big Chill. Big Chill can go invisible and phase through Harry. How would Harry's 'superior seeker skills' help him there?

Why would he attack Harry before Percy? Because Percy is the real deal here where Harry is a distracting him. Also, the fact the Harry is waving his 'stick' and attacking him. Ben has dealt with magic before. He will know the magic when he sees it. Percy is on ground, Harry is in air and so is Ben. He'll try to get rid of the sidekick first so he can concentrate on Percy.

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatehero0406: Who said he would just kick in a door and ask questions. How many times have we seen fans run up and try to talk to ben. Why wouldn't they just assume it was like that. If he indeed did this, you should be able to find it. I am having no luck.

Just because they live in a rough world environment does not mean they have a magical resistance. Can you prove he can tank magical attacks? And we have seen him hit living beings and all they do is get knocked out. This could be control of the beams but it could be that he cannot kill living beings. Please provide proof

@rbt:

Big Chill can go Intangible not Invisible, your crossing him with Ghostfreak.

So he can still see him and he has shown to be able to see things very small and very fast and react, so he could dodge them using his skills.

And No I said prove he can tank magical attacks like a stunner. Has been been hit with a magical spell that would stun him and shrugged it off? Has he been hit with any spell or magic and shrugged it off like it was nothing?

And who said he was in the sky, I didn't imply he was or not he could change it up for sure. Big Chill has not shown Super Speed either.

The Gwen bit was from the other guy, sorry just kept grouping you two together since so many things where the same.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@thefanpireslayer: I meant, I do agree Hyperspace is not for combat, but he can still fight in FTL.

It's when he left the ship and kept firing his rays at the meteorites.

Well, sonic waves are different then just regular explosions, as the waves vibrate vigorously at an object and shred it.

ULT Echo Echo has multiple plates of sonic waves, so silencing him won't really effect him. Most of the time, Ben goes alien form and immediately goes Ult.

Can you give me a spell that can deflect anything, though?

Ascalon doesn't have to be used to destroy the universe, but simply wipe Percy and Harry from existence.

Actually, Ben has been to other universes, as Paradox warped him out of his own universe and was still able to use his aliens.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368  Edited By RBT

@thefanpireslayer Big Chill can go invisible.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.co.uk/show/ben-10-alien-force/characters/big-chill

So, you're saying that someone who can shrug off electricity cannot survive a stunner? Its called a stunner because that's what it does. It stuns the target for some time. Electricity is way more dangerous and Big Chill has survived that. He has never faced a stunnes before because it doesn't exist in his universe. Anyways, he's intangible and invisible. Good luck to Harry trying to hit him.

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: Its likely that this other universe had a Codon Stream as well. Harry Potter's universe will not. Especially with magic in HP's universe disrupting technology.

Jetray cannot fight FTL, Superman cannot even fight FTL. He is very fast but his flight is Hypersonic at its fastest, that does not give him FTL anything.

Not always, and anyway, those discs are Technology which do not work in Hogwarts. So Ultimate Echo Echo would actually be kinda useless.

Impediment can be used to stop the forward momentum of an object or thing. If this hit the blast it would stop it from moving forward at the very least. The disarming spell has been shown to deflect killing curses and the like.

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: please read this

Big Chill's wings and antennae can fold up into a cloak with which he can become invisible or fly, can provide superhuman strength and release freezing vapour. While his cloak can freeze objects, Big Chill also makes Ben capable of withstanding extreme heat

Notice something missing?
According to this he cannot go intangible.. so its possible that someone who was writing it messed up and put Invisible rather then Intangible.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@thefanpireslayer: Not really, Ben has also went into the Generator Rex universe too, where there is no such thing as his aliens and still was able to use it.

Okey, but Jetray can still BFR them to space, most likely Percy. His speed can go beyond light.

The discs are not technology, but part of his body. Also, only "muggle" technology doesn't work, not alien.

It says Impediment can stop solid objects, nothing more. Neuroshocks are waves.

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: No he cannot, he can fly fast but the only way he travels through space at high speed is hyperspace, I do not recall him ever breaking the sound barrier.

Actually they are still tech, even if they are biotech. And they call anything not magical Muggle. Muggle means non-magic. And can you prove that alien tech would work? No you cannot. They state NO non-magical tech.

They are waves of energy, spells are also energy as all things are matter or energy. So there are spells who can deflect other energy.

Generator Rex is hardly the Harry Potter Universe where None of this strange hyper alien advance tech exists.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefanpireslayer Read this-http://www.cartoonnetwork.co.uk/show/ben-10-ultimate-alien/characters/utlimate-big-chill

Big Chill did turn invisible in ep. Kevin's Big Score.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 10!

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@thefanpireslayer: Yes he can. In "Inferno" Jetray was able to catch up with a nuke that was falling for 10sec and escape from the explosion of it. The explosion of a nuke itself is over within a few microseconds, but it takes milliseconds to seconds for the fireball to expand to full size. It takes 761.2 mph to break the sound barrier and a explosion is around 2,000 mph.

Where does it say Ult Echo Echo is tech? He is just a metal Alien.

Magic is not waves. Besides, any person can dodge spells, who aren't even peak human.

I gave you evidence he uses his aliens in another universe and genre. Where's yours? I don't see why can't Ben not use his aliens?

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: Again everything in the universe is ENERGY or MASS and yes spells are Magic Energy just as his Neuroshocks are energy.

And yes he is technology, look at him.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378  Edited By RBT

@thefanpireslayer Watch the episode Kevin's Big Score. Big Chill goes invisible there.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@thefanpireslayer: Lets say it is then. How would Harry be fast enough to react to it? He isn't even close to peak human.

He's an Alien! He can be made of whole metal, of all we know, and can manipulate sound.

What is the definition or meaning to "Technology" in the Potterverse?

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: Here is my two cents. They say Muggle Technology doesn't work. Muggle means non-magical people. So Alien tech would fall into that category.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@perpetr8rmike: This has been my factual point this whole thread. Going by this factual logic, because that is what it is, Harry Potter would be enough to solo Ben since he can not turn into an alien.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks Your factual point is wrong. Ben has been to the dimension where magic originates from and his ultimatrix worked fine. It's not gonna malfunction is Hogwarts.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Ben is crossing into a different UNIVERSE. There will be different rules and classificiations. He is bound by them.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384  Edited By RBT

@kingjohnrocks Ultimatrix has NEVER malfunctioned because of magic. No matter which universe he's going to, what their rules are, magic won't screw with ultimatrix. Plain and simple. Why are we having this discussion again?

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: @perpetr8rmike: You cannot say for sure the omnitrix would not work. What would you then consider "magic" would be? Magic is anything mysterious or supernatural to the regular human, which the omnitrix would fall under. Besides, Ben has been to different universes and the omnitrix still worked.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: Here's the thing, that is the GENERAL definition of magic. The general definition. First of all, wizards and witches are NOT regular humans, for they were born with magic. Here's the Harry Potter definition of magic:

"Magic is a supernatural force that can alter the fabric of reality at fundamental levels, but with its limits. Biologically, magic is a genetic heredity that allows witches and wizards to practise sorcery." -Potter forums.

And in Harry Potter that force is depicted as energy coming from a wand. People are born with magical potentiol, this is not the cases for all universes.

Different universes, different rules.

Magic in ben 10 is a supernatural power/ability to affect matter and energy itself by using a vast variety of spells, charms, incantations, hexes, jinxes, curses, enchantments, mana or rituals.

Most of this is in line with the Harry Potter universe. However, there are key differences.

1. Harry Potter's magic alters the frabric of REALITY. Ben 10's magic affects energy/matter. Those are 2 different things.

2. Enchantments, mana nor rituals are seen in Harry Potter.

Different universes, different rules. I can safely assume, due to the key differences in magic, that the omnitrix will not work.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@kingjohnrocks:

1. Ben 10's magic, also alters reality, too. Such as, Anodites, who are made of pure "magic" or the Ascalon sword, which both are reality warpers.

2. Your saying, Harry doesn't use enchantments? Then, what do you think he is doing, when he is speaking when flicking his wand? Mana is just another word for magic. So every spell he casts, is technically mana.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: Harry doesn't use enchantments. He using incantations. Mana doesn't exist in the Harry Potter universe, at all. Mana is not an official word, so we can not use that word.

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389  Edited By OpCharybdis

Notice no one is talking about Percy. Harry would fall to Ben, but Percy has survived the super-heated steam of a volcanic eruption (that HE caused...While covered in magma). The steam is enough to vaporize steel...

Anyway, Percy has trumped 4 Titans (well, 3 technically) in combat (one of which is the TITAN of TIME). He has over the top combat feats. Besides, the PJO gods ARE mostly omnipotent. They're just bound to Ancient Laws (all Percy has to actually do is get the Fates to say that Ben loses.).

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: Ben's Franchise is a Multi-verse. Harry and Percy come from their own Universes outside of Ben's Multiverse but all still encompassed by a Omniverse.

So yes while in his own Multiverse Ben's Watch works, however outside of his Multiverse we have no evidence it would. Considering he must have access to the Codon Stream to transform, This is a signal that is likely in many of their universes in the Ben Ten Multiverse. As Azmuth of those universes has likely created the Codon Stream in that version of the Universe.

Want to know where he would not have built the Codon Stream? The Harry Potter Universe. Want to know why? HE DOES NOT EXIST THERE. J.K Rowling based the entire universe in Fantasy, not Sci-Fi. I know you think Ben Ten is really Omniversal and that he is a GOD and could solo the Entirety of the Marvel and DC Multiverses in base form simply by saying "I'm Ben" but this is FALSE.

So yeah, Ben Ten's Tech would not work at Hogwarts, get over it.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@thefanpireslayer: Have you forgotten he has used his powers out of his own show and into the Generator Rex universe? Where there is no such thing whatsoever, of his aliens.

No, I do not think Ben is all that powerful, but I do think he is able to beat these two, in this instance.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: Aren't they both charms or spells created using words? I'm saying magic is mana in Ben 10, I think...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393  Edited By RBT

And that's what happens. Now that they have no valid argument against Ben's aliens, they are sticking to the same moot point which was ruled out in the begining of this thread. When you guys have some actual argument ready, I'll be happy to counter.

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Generator Rex exists within the Ben 10 Multiverse. Ben 10 is a Multiverse same as DC or Marvel.

Harry Potter's universe is outside of Ben's Multiverse, same as he is outside of Marvel and DC's multiverses.
How is this hard to understand?

So yes Technically speaking Ben Tennyson would have no power.
Now would I want this? Well no its a boring fight.

Ben can adapt quickly that is for sure. Ben's weakness is that each of his aliens have a specific set of powers and weaknesses. Clockwork is brittle and can be broken easily. XRL8 cannot run on things that effect the ground and make running hard, like Ice or whatever. Fourarms has a strength limit, etc.

He MUST think of which Alien to transform into, this takes time, transforming takes time as well. Even Evolving takes time. Seconds where he is vulnerable to the attacks of others, a stunner while transforming may be very effective due to his body being between DNA templates and leaving him with no stable powers at that time.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@thefanpireslayer: ...? Generator Rex is most definitely not part of Ben's multiverse... How would you know? They are two totally different shows, with different authors, and different genre.

According to Ben 10,000 Clockwork can control time itself, so his brittle body won't be much of a trouble for him.

Do you mean Fasttrack? IIRC, XLR8 does have problem with those, but not enough to tip him off balance and only makes him slower to turn, as he skids in ice and stuff.

Yeah I agree, I don't think Fourarms is a factor here.

What's to say, he isn't transformed before the battle?

TheFanpireSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite:

They are because the shows intersected. Hence they are in the same universe/multiverse unless it specifically said otherwise. (For example the DC and Marvel Multiverses has a plot device to make their cross overs, etc.)

He may be in form before that, he would be stupid not too.

My point is if he picked something like Cannonbolt, or Humongosaur and wished to change forms it would still take time.

XRL8 has been seen slipping on things before, or being stuck to the ground, etc.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefanpireslayer: Nobody on Ben's side is just going to hand out detailed info on him to anybody that walks in and asks for it. How dumb do you think they are? Ben has a s**t load of enemies who would love to get that sort of info on him. If someone was to walk in and ask for such serious info, it would throw up a red flag and Percy would try to capture Percy throwing them into the fight. Plus if he even wants to attempt something like that, he would have to leave his armor off.

And like I said before, how would he know who to look for if the very reason he is looking for them is to find info on Ben?

And you asked for proof that Big Chill was far above human and I gave it to you. Which according to your logic, compels me to say prove that one spell would be enough to take down someone like him. Plus there's the fact that he could dodge most of Harry's attacks in that form.

PyronicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here *Places two pennies on the table* I am a fan of all three of these characters and to be honest I do want Percy to win. The problem is his partner is well... useless I mean both Percy and Ben defeat giant monsters and super powered beings on nearly a day to day bases while Harry has trouble fighting a snake. Now I think Harry is a talented wizard and deserves some respect but we have seen a ruthless Ben who with just a touch disintegrated an entire species and took over countless dimensions while enslaving his hero self. I am of course talking about Eon who would have won if it wasn't for Ben 10,000 interfering. Now Percy might become a problem but Eon "Evil Ben's alien of choice" Would just touch him or blast him and well he is not only done but would be permanently deleted from existence. He can also just come back as a different him. Kinda like how there are millions of Doctor Whos out there. But he won't need to for just one shot as he screws with time (Which Percy has even shown having trouble fighting against) will erase both of them from existence. Now the only reason the two "Bens" were able to defeat him was because they new what his blasts would do and what Eon is truly capable of but so did most of the other "Bens" that Eon defeated and probably is still doing now despite his little... "Setback". So I doubt Harry and Percy will know what to expect from a purple suited guy that just randomly shows heck I doubt they will even think its Ben and will be caught of guard. That moment of hesitation is when it will end or have we all forgotten that Eon is able to as he has killed the entire swampfire species and can anyone give me actual sightings of Swampfire after that moment? So even if Harry had the device to go back in time guess what he no longer exists. So Percy really does have it in with the death god? Guess who stopped existing. Now who wants to prove me wrong? Also if you tell me Harry and Percy will just defeat him let me state again they are expecting Ben not Eon who as shown before is the evil Ben.

PyronicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allow me to restate that as a new DNA sample of Waybig was re introduced but still being simply turned to dust would defeat both Percy and Harry as they just wouldn't suspect it. Now considering Percy's brother is a cyclops and Harry made friends with a blind dragon I am sure that something this simple wouldn't exactly raise suspicions as Harry might think it was just a new wizard teacher or something and ignore it completely I mean just look at professor Snape for nearly the entire series nobody could tell if he was even a good guy or bad guy so why is a guy in purple (At a school where headless ghosts, giant three headed dog, and killer trees are a norm) be considered a threat before it is to late? I mean Harry might not be a goody two shoes anymore but he is still hunting Ben specifically not Eon who has the symbol hidden also when was Eon's appearances public? Almost never and a sudden appearance in Omniverse doesn't count because it isn't Ultimatrix or anything prier as he is given a new device to start a new series unfortunately that also gets rid of gravattack but I believe Eon can solo this heck he could even defeat superman if he chose to because lets face it the man of steel doesn't exactly dodge things. (Also who thinks it would be cooler to call it the Xenomorpher? I doubt you will get the reference but for those that do it should be cool)

Avatar image for darkdementor101
DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400  Edited By DarkDementor101

Ben with relative ease