- No Alien X

- Fights at Hogwarts, Who wins?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What can percy and Harry can possibly do to defeat Ben. Even if Harry fires a killing curse at Ben, and one of his aliens dies, he'll have many more. A very easy win for Ben.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hogwarts? Ben is stomped.

Muggle technology doesn't work in Hogwarts, at all.

Also, after Ben realizes it won't work...

"SECTUMSEMPRA!"

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@rbt: Far from the truth. Harry can't even use the killing curse. You know nothing of HP, do you?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks Muggle technology doesn't work in Hogwarts. What's saying than Alien Tech doesn't? Also a lot of magic can mess with laptops and such, Omnitrix is a level 20 tech, while Earth is level 3 at most. Omnitrix is too advanced for magic to screw with.

So what is the truth?

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Muggles = Non-magic person/indiviual/thing. Ben is a non-magic person. There's too much magic in the air for his Technology to work.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks First of all, it has nothing to do with Ben being muggle. Tell you what, Ben actually isn't a muggle. He's used magic in future, so a late bloomer but not a squib.

Too much magic messes with technology. Notice the term too much magic. The amount of magic in air of Hogwarts is enough to jam down laptops, electric bulbs, television etc. But to mess with omnitrix, much more is required.

Also Ben has fought magical enemies and o-trix never stopped working.

This is problem with crossing 2 fandoms.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Percy Jackson wins.

Also the Omnitrix would work in Hogwarts, it has worked in magical dimensions before. I see why it shouldn't work in Hogwartz.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: "Too much Magic" That is exactly what the books say in terms of technology.

All those substitutes for magic Muggles use – electricity, and computers and radar, and all those things – they all go haywire around Hogwarts, there’s too much magic in the air.'

Goblet of Fire - pages 475-476 - Bloomsbury - chapter 28, The Madness of Mr Crouch

So, this basically supports my argument.

But that is besides the point. Let's discuss the battle: Percy is a demi-god, Ben can NOT contend with such a being. Potter just combines this from a uber-curbstomp, to an uber-uber-uber curbstomp.

Harry can cast a Stunning hex before Ben can press his Omnitrix. If his human (original) form is stunned/knocked out, Percy can easily finish him off.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrock I was hoping you'll bring it up, the whole stunning thing before Ben transforms. Ben was able to dodge blasts from 2 blasters while running towards Manny(one who was firing) jumping it the air and knocking out the blasters from his hand. So, Ben will be able to dodge the spell.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@kingjohnrocks: you're basically arguing a no-limits fallacy for technology not working in Hogwartz. The description only refers to human level technology and things that run on electricity. The Omnitrix is one of the most advanced weapons in the known universeand does not run on a pack of batteries.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ben 10 gets stomped again...

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@omgomgwtfwtf: You love to put limits on HP when you aren't J.K rowling, do you?

That is one of the things I've noticed about your posts. He directly said "Too much magic", the books said "Too much magic" too. That is what I was pointing out.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He'd have to see Stupedfy, first. Not many people have seen it before they can react, it just came like that.

Anyway, Ben dies terribly.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder. Would alien technology work? Because, it is a more highly advance than human tech and uses alien technology to create it.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@shadovvlite: it should, rowling did not put alien tech in context

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: It is speculation that it should. It is not discussed, at all. If one were to classify it under Muggle technology, no matter how much you wish to put your fallacies and opinions in, then it wouldn't work. The book is clear, Muggle technologies don't work in Hogwarts. Classified as anything else? No idea.

Dr Doom's tech would work as an example, though, but he's not a Muggle. He uses magic.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: her anti-tech only points out to tech that operates on electricity, it should be discussed to prevent NLF.

• is Omnitrix muggle tech?
  • are you saying that everything non HP falls under muggle tech?

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@nerx: It should be discussed by her herself, to prevent any speculation.

A T.V. is muggle tech.

A missle is muggle tech.

A gun is muggle tech.

A Computer is muggle tech.

An Omnitrix? It depends. It all depends what it is classified as, does it have magical properties?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@kingjohnrocks: What part of no-limits fallacy don't you understand? Omnitrix has worked in magical dimensions.Unless you're trying to say that Hogwartz has more magic than a dimension composed of stuff then there is no hope in discussing this anymore. I highly doubt that J.K. Rowling had aliens in mind when she thought of muggles.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: I'm positive she didn't. I'm just asking if it has magical properties.

Why are we arguing over this? Ben is killed horribly here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnitrix is a level 20 tech, it is free from almost every interference we've seen on the show, and it seems to work fine even around anodites, who posses huge amounts of magic (Even gwen herself is a master magician, but her anodite form is even crazier). But, even if I'm don't know a lot on percy, I heard he's fast enough to be able to keep up with aang in a cav thread, so shouldn't he be able to blitz and knock ben out before doing anything?

Now, more interesting option here is prep. If ben uses gray matter for two weeks... I can't even imagine the fight. And iirc brain storm is very intelligent, too. Not to mention normal plumber tech is quite advanced, too, like the null void projector and all that.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah Master control is on for Ben if you guys didn't know that.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: Because no-limits fallacy is big no-no in any debate.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mirrorwave4 said:

Oh yeah Master control is on for Ben if you guys didn't know that.

What exactly do you have in mind lol..

Master control ben, even when he was in the first show, was about to solo vilgax and kevin. I don't think it's a real good idea to give him the master control. ultimate alien + master lock.. omg

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#27  Edited By BlueLantern1995

2 weeks of Prep for Ben with Master Control...makes this pretty even but I think Team 2 wins with a slight edge.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nerx

@nerx: It should be discussed by her herself, to prevent any speculation.

A T.V. is muggle tech.

A missle is muggle tech.

A gun is muggle tech.

A Computer is muggle tech.

An Omnitrix? It depends. It all depends what it is classified as, does it have magical properties?

Tech =/= machines

Tech =

technology |tekˈnäləjē|

noun ( pl. technologies )

the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes,

a shirt is tech

a hat is tech

their houses are tech

even a broom is tech

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By russellmania77

i dont care about either team. i choose suicide

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@princearagorn1: What possess you to believe that Ben can solo a demi-god?

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: It's fiction. It's fantasy. Rowling didn't meant for it to be taken litterily. Deal with it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: What possess you to believe that Ben can solo a demi-god?

I said I don't know most of the things about percy. But considering he was recently used in a good cav thread against aang, ben should have a much better chance.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nerx
chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Ben actually uses strategy and planning during his prep I can see him taking this pretty easily.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@chaoichi: You can see Ben taking the demi-god of Water?

chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: Depending on the aliens he picks and the strategy he uses yes.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@chaoichi: Ben 10 will never be able to harm a demi-god who has fought monsters, other demi-gods, etc.

chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: XLR8 moves so fast the world stands still, NRG's suit is indestructible, Ultimate Big Chill and Ghostfreak can be intangible and invisible, Ultimate Waybig can just sweep his leg and their both down, Ultimate EchoEcho can create sonic fields that can contain giant explosions. If Ben actually uses his head in this fight he should be able to take anything they throw at him.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks I always thought that Percy's powers are little too much similar to Katara's from Avatar.So he'd basically fighting a physically strong and fast waterbender.I didn't read 2 weeks prep and morals off.

UA alien Ben with bloodlust, 2 weeks prep and master control.It'll be miracle if Harry and Percy survive a minute.He'll go WayBig and demolish them.Harry is non factor here.His shields won't hold to FourArms puches or anything Ben offers.Percy can pour whole Black lake on Waybig & he won't blink.

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mortium

Harry or Percy could solo this. Ben isn't any faster than a normal human, so Harry could use a spell to paralyze him before he could even activate the Omnitrix, and Percy could take just about any of the aliens.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, The guy that stated Ben's Omnitrix may not work isn't 100% wrong. Ben's watch has had difficulties in the past, But this won't happen here. But no Ben will need Master Control since the fights at Hogworts, pretty much the team's home field advantage to rig the place to their favor. Plus Harry has the freezing charm where he can just instant freeze people. And Hogowarts is surrounded by rivers for Percy. Plus Percy lifted the sky which has a total mass of 5.5 Quadrillion tons based on Wikipedia. Only Way Big has shown feats like that by BFR'ing Monster as big as him to the sun which should weigh 1 million tons with the force necessary to get an object into orbit. I thought this out.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

expelliormus. fights over.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Inconvenient_truth Dude, his ultimatrix is not coming off because of a Disarming spell.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@rbt: It would be funny if it did though

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: You understand Ben has prep for that move? Hence he gets prep on both guys.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Ok, The guy that stated Ben's Omnitrix may not work isn't 100% wrong. Ben's watch has had difficulties in the past, But this won't happen here. But no Ben will need Master Control since the fights at Hogworts, pretty much the team's home field advantage to rig the place to their favor. Plus Harry has the freezing charm where he can just instant freeze people. And Hogowarts is surrounded by rivers for Percy. Plus Percy lifted the sky which has a total mass of 5.5 Quadrillion tons based on Wikipedia. Only Way Big has shown feats like that by BFR'ing Monster as big as him to the sun which should weigh 1 million tons with the force necessary to get an object into orbit. I thought this out.

what? sky can't have mass of order of quadrillion, it's far greater than that. mass of a galaxy in the sky is about 10^42 kg iirc and mass of observable part of sky is about 10^56 kg. Lifting the sky is probably the craziest strength feat in the world.. 1 million tons is like a candle to the sun if we take the lifting sky feat. Something else should be used, otherwise percy is physically nearly invincible, even for superman and flash. Seriously.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RBT

@Bronze_surfer Funny for us. Not so much for Ben.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MirrorWave4

@rbt: oh yeah dude, I notice your probally using an IPhone like I am right now, if you look carefully, you can see the word reply next to edit under a user's comment and you can reply to them the same way u do on a Computer. ;)

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MirrorWave4

@princearagorn1: Not really, based on Wikipedia the estimated mass of the atmosphere is 5 x 10 (18th) power, which

= 5.5 Quadrillion tons.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Not really, based on Wikipedia the estimated mass of the atmosphere is 5 x 10 (18th) power, which

= 5.5 Quadrillion tons.

Sky contains a lot other things than just atmosphere lol.. where do all the stars and moons belong? sky, or earth?

(obviously, sky)