Ben 10 wins.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@mirrorwave4: What Hal is this New 52 or post crisis?Post crisis Hal would wreck him,New 52 i'm not so sure.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@mirrorwave4: What Hal is this New 52 or post crisis?Post crisis Hal would wreck him,New 52 i'm not so sure.

Hal wasn't effected by the continuity shift, kinda like how batman wasn't, his origin is still intact along with all of his other feats from pre 52...

back on topic....Hal stomps, besides having almost every power Ben can have and more, he can simply BFR Ben ....

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this Ben 10 wins bullcarp

Hal stomps

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: The reason why I asked is because New 52 Hal has not been all that impressive.Any way if his pre 52 feats counts, Hal crucifies him:P

No Caption Provided

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

@dccomicsrule2011: Well, he did survive Superman's blitz, and stop a tidal wave ................. but yeah I see what you mean

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben has any prep feats?

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben can prep with Grandpa Max, or even use Grey Matter to research on Hal Jordan.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some Alien's can defeat him some cant

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@dondave said:

Some Alien's can defeat him some cant

this, if ben plays it smart he will win with a good fight, if hes being dumb he'll pick ball wevil and die in 1.2 seconds.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: How?Almost everything Ben can do Hal can do better.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NeonGameWave

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I don`t think Hal Jordan (New 52) would have any answers for Diamondhead, Goop, XLR or Ultimate Way Big also Ben would have full knowledge on Hal and would know what he is capable of due to the amount of prep he possesses, he would know which aliens to choose from and from there he would decide which ones would be compatibly beneficial to that of Hal`s abilities and due to having no morals he would go all out. On top of those advantages he has Master Control actively functioning within the scenario which means swapping for different aliens on the fly wouldn`t be so much of an issue and that also means he would be able to switch as well as interchangeably alter from one alien to another such as Ultimate Big Chill and etc.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Hal Jordan stomps.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: I'm going to reply back tommorow i'm off to bed now.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MirrorWave4

Bump

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghostfreak ftw

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@ultimatehero0406 said:

Ghostfreak ftw

What is Ghost Freak going to do?Hal has resisted possession and he has intangibility as well,I do not see any way Ghost Freak can possibly beat him.

@neongamewave said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I don`t think Hal Jordan (New 52) would have any answers for Diamondhead, Goop, XLR or Ultimate Way Big also Ben would have full knowledge on Hal and would know what he is capable of due to the amount of prep he possesses, he would know which aliens to choose from and from there he would decide which ones would be compatibly beneficial to that of Hal`s abilities and due to having no morals he would go all out. On top of those advantages he has Master Control actively functioning within the scenario which means swapping for different aliens on the fly wouldn`t be so much of an issue and that also means he would be able to switch as well as interchangeably alter from one alien to another such as Ultimate Big Chill and etc.

I thought the same thing until I realized that New 52 Hal should have all Pre New 52 feats, the problem is he looks weaker compared to his pre 52 counterpart.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NeonGameWave

@dccomicsrule2011: I don`t think New 52 Hal would have his Pre 52 feats, there`s no indication as to why he would possess the same feats or be capable of the same feats especially while still being in the early developmental stages of his character. I agree, his character seems a lot more weaker when in the comparing of Pre 52 Hal but he`s still considerably powerful he`s just not as powerful or wasn`t shown to be anywhere close to that of his Pre 52 self.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@neongamewave: The thing is though the history of New 52 Hal history pretty much did not change much from Pre 52 Hal,if his history is intact he should have his feats from before,but if he did he would not be weaker then before.That is why I asked the OP which version are we using.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NeonGameWave

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@neongamewave: The thing is though the history of New 52 Hal history pretty much did not change much from Pre 52 Hal,if his history is intact he should have his feats from before,but if he did he would not be weaker then before.That is why I asked the OP which version are we using.

That is a awesome point. His origin did remain intact and I agree, I don`t think he would have his feats from his Pre 52 history because his current feats in a way contradict with the idea or supposition when in the comparing to the more greater feats that were presented within the Pre 52 timeline and there seems to be a difference in terms of character as well. Hal`s fight with Ben will ultimately come down to the version that is being used, if its the Pre 52 version then Hal probably destroys Ben but if its the New 52 version then Ben should win rather easily.

alozie2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ben 10 wins , come on ult. waybig is a god , he would crush green latern

Avatar image for supersaiyanplatypus
SuperSaiyanPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on if Ben 10 has all Ultimate forms . Like say, Ultimate Way Big or Ultimate Diamondhead could curbstomp. And if Ben doesn't have morals on, Ghostfreak MURDERS Hal.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Chill, NRG, Ult. Way Big, Way Big, Ult Echo Echo, XLR8....

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberus Tell me about it.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt said:

No need, Ben's

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstrike

and

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Feedback

can drain Hal's energy (a technique he's done to all his enemies in all his shows) and one shot him.

dam prejudice comic book fanboys >_>

You say that like draining a GL ring is so easy any energy manipulator can do it. Did it ever occur to you that Hal can do the exact same thing?

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

@rbt said:

No need, Ben's

and

can drain Hal's energy (a technique he's done to all his enemies in all his shows) and one shot him.

You say that like draining a GL ring is so easy any energy manipulator can do it. Did it ever occur to you that Hal can do the exact same thing?

You obviously didn't check the links :/

those aliens are High Tier energy manipulators and are NOT MADE OUT OF ENERGY and don't rely on energy as much as Hal does so tell me what the f***k is he going to do make a pillow and try to absorb energy that they're not using?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@rbt said:

No need, Ben's

and

those aliens are High Tier energy manipulators and are NOT MADE OUT OF ENERGY and don't rely on energy as much as Hal does so tell me what the f***k is he going to do make a pillow and try to absorb energy that they're not using?

I know the characters and neither one has done anything Hal hasn't either done himself or isn't capable of. When did I say they were made of energy? I just stated Hal can drain energy as well. That's a basic ability all GL's can utilize. If they try to drain him, he can take it right back. Regardless, Feedback has never absorbed the amount of energy a GL ring holds.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks Feedback doesn't need to absorb Hal's ring. He can just absorb his constructs and zap!

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@rbt said:

No need, Ben's

and

I know the characters and neither one has done anything Hal hasn't either done himself or isn't capable of. When did I say they were made of energy? I just stated Hal can drain energy as well. That's a basic ability all GL's can utilize. If they try to drain him, he can take it right back. Regardless, Feedback has never absorbed the amount of energy a GL ring holds.

you obviously didn't see the episode where Feedback connected himself to a power source that powered Galvan-B and one shotted Malware.

Hal gets r**ed deal with it only the Skyfather and above versions stand a chance, this is basically Aqua-man v.s a guy with a hose.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@rbt said:

No need, Ben's

and

you obviously didn't see the episode where Feedback connected himself to a power source that powered Galvan-B and one shotted Malware.

Hal gets r**ed deal with it only the Skyfather and above versions stand a chance, this is basically Aqua-man v.s a guy with a hose.

Instead of assuming what I don't know..how bout you provide some actual feats that would be applicable to the battle at hand. Him connecting to a power source is fine(which doesn't prove anything other than he can absorb energy which has already been established), but what does that have to do with my point?

@rbt said:

@juiceboks Feedback doesn't need to absorb Hal's ring. He can just absorb his constructs and zap!

Easier said than done, Ben would have to consciously absorb the constructs and he can't do that if he's impaled

No Caption Provided

Or just smashed with a glowing fist

No Caption Provided

Hal can absorb electricity too(if his shields somehow fail). So he can drain Feedback and leave him helpless.

jarheadman101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: dude, really? Feedback has no limit to the amount of energy he can absorb, an as for taking it right back? Feedback would just use it against Hal as he is draining Hal's ring

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Feedback is specifically nigh limitless and has absorbed things on par with the GL ring. .

Ben gets prep, gets Feedback, absorbs 100% of the power of the ring, then owns Hal who is more likely to make giant fists than anything else which will fail

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal can one shot just about whatever Alien Ben whips out easily cept for the ones that are literally indestructible, those he can just BFR somewhere else.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: dude, really? Feedback has no limit to the amount of energy he can absorb, an as for taking it right back? Feedback would just use it against Hal as he is draining Hal's ring

Prove it. Prove that Feedback has no limit to the amount of energy he can absorb which was never stated by anyone. This argument is what we like to call, "No limits fallacy". Just because a character hasn't reached a limit in their powers, doesn't mean they don't have one. Last time I checked, Feedback has to be in close proximity to drain something anyway. You're also assuming Hal is just gonna stand there and let his ring get absorbed instead of launching his own attacks.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@rbt said:

No need, Ben's

and

Instead of assuming what I don't know..how bout you provide some actual feats that would be applicable to the battle at hand. Him connecting to a power source is fine(which doesn't prove anything other than he can absorb energy which has already been established), but what does that have to do with my point?

@rbt said:

Easier said than done, Ben would have to consciously absorb the constructs and he can't do that if he's impaled

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hal can absorb electricity too(if his shields somehow fail). So he can drain Feedback and leave him helpless.

Loading Video...

GG, don't bother posting back unless you want to continue ruining your credibility.

Feedback shows better energy manipulations feats to own Hal and enough speed feats to blitz hal.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@juiceboks:

Feedback is specifically nigh limitless and has absorbed things on par with the GL ring. .

Ben gets prep, gets Feedback, absorbs 100% of the power of the ring, then owns Hal who is more likely to make giant fists than anything else which will fail

Like what and is that really applicable against Hal? Someone who can send Feedback into orbit with one punch?

P.S Please tell me you're joking..

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@rbt said:

No need, Ben's

and

@rbt said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

GG, don't bother posting back unless you want to continue ruining your credibility.

Feedback shows better energy manipulations feats to own Hal and enough speed feats to blitz hal.

So you showed us all that..

1. Ben can't beat Malware on his own.

2. Ben not only has to have the help of a large group of Mechamorphs to distract him, but he also has to have an outside source to draw power from. Neither breaks he will have here.

The only one with a ruined cred here is you my friend. You must be really ignorant of Hal Jordan if you seriously think this video trumps anything he has ever done.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NRG w/o suit absorbs all of Hal's constructs, making him stronger in the process.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By _Cerberus_

@juiceboks: 1. This debate is not whether or not he could have beaten Malware with out help (nobody would have really), the video Mister Durp is about his energy manipulation feats, Ben absorbed the energy of a thousand foot tall amped Malware with casual ease and redirected iT.

2. Mister durp we are not talking about what he needed to winwe're talking about feats, do I point out how Hal gets his ass kicked by other villains? no because that would be down playing which by the way is what you are doing Mister Durp.

3. The energy source Ben used POWERED A MOON, so Feedback has more than necessary energy feats to over power Hal despite you saying he has no feats to contend against.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 juiceboks  Moderator

NRG w/o suit absorbs all of Hal's constructs, making him stronger in the process.

Why can't he just absorb NRG himself?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Hmm, can I see a scan of how the energy absorbing function works?

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By _Cerberus_

Anyway this battle is over, anyone who believes regular Pre-52 or New-52 Hal stands a chance is ignorant and biased.

Hal a man who needs an incredibly powerful device powered by energy versus Feedback an Alien that gets more powerful the more energy around it?

Mhhmmm I wonder what would happen?

"HAL SMASH HIM DURP DURP or THROW HIM IN SUN DURP DURP!"

No

You know why? because energy makes Feedback STRONGER and more POWERFUL, every single episode Feedback relies on energy

Ask yourself this, who would win in a fight Aquaman or Hydro-Man and you will know the true winner of this battle.

P.S

Feedback will be able to absorb Hal's constructs he's done the same with Mana which essentially is magic, if it's energy Feedback can AND will control it even if they are solid constructs.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: 1. This debate is whether or not he could have beaten Malware with out help (nobody would have really), the video mister durp is about his energy manipulation feats, Ben absorbed the energy of a thousand foot tall amped Malware with casual ease and redirected iT.

2. Mister durp we are not talking about what he needed to winwe're talking about feats, do I point out how Hal gets his ass kicked by other villains? no because that would be down playing.

3. The energy source Ben used POWERED A MOON, so Feedback has more than necessary energy feats to over power Hal despite you saying he has no feats to contend against.

First of all..again all that shows is that Feedback can absorb energy(which has been established multiple times).

2. If that's you're idea of feats how about posting one that's actually applicable to this fight. This isn't an "Who can absorb better than the other battle". You can post Hal getting beat by villians if you want. That has nothing to do with this fight since the people Feedback has fought are on a whole different level than anyone Hal has ever lost to.

3. Maybe you didn't watch the video..but Azmuth stated that he previously used it to revive the Mechamorphs and it wasn't fully charged. That counteracts your point right there. Even if it was at full capacity..how do we know Ben absorbed all of it's power? Azmuth stated there was more than enough left for Ben to do what he needed to do so he didn't necessarily absorb all of what was left. You're assuming yet again. Answer me this..has Feedback ever absorbed a Planet busting blast? What defense does he have against BFR? Can he take a hit from Hal that has harmed Superman level characters?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: Hmm, can I see a scan of how the energy absorbing function works?

Suuuurreee.

No Caption Provided

Unfortunately I can't find a scan of him absorbing energy that didn't come from his own ring :/ though I can assure it has happened and I'm sure others can attest to it.

And frankly though..Doctor Light has tried to absorb the energy of Hal's ring and failed. His feats suggest he's a much better energy manipulator than Feedback and NRG. Saying they can easily drain him is quite a stretch.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Juiceboks Feedback is pretty fast as well. A reason why 11 year old Ben used him for almost any circumstances and won.

Anyways that's one of the ways Ben can win. Way Big can beak Hal's constructs using his strength and speed. Big Chill can phase through his constructs and freeze him. XLR8 can pull out his ring before he can blink(If Batman can do it, XLR8 can as well, very easily). Water Hazard can dehydrate him. Echo Echo will very easily put down Hal seeing that his constructs are not sound proof. ...

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Doctor Light has also tried...and succeeded.

Also if we're talking new 52 didn't The Keepers from GLC vol 1 fearsome shrug off all the top-tier lanterns' attacks because they had a ton of willpower? That could apply here.

Quite frankly whether it be Feedback or Ult Way Big or any of the other hundreds of aliens, Hal would have to defeat every single freaking one due to Master Control switching Ben to a new alien

And I really don't see Hal doing that.

ESPECIALLY not when Ben can get prep from Azmuth who would probably be like 'see this screw? If you touch it you get a bajillion new aliens! Bye now!' Or something suitably ridiculous