• 143 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

- Ben 10 gets 1 hour prep

- Master control on

- No Alien X

- Aliens from original - Ominverse

- No Morals

VS

- Random encounter

- Morals on

Fights on Apokolips

#2 Edited by MrSnazzyGlasses (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10 takes the win.

#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10 wins.

Online
#4 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26060 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4: What Hal is this New 52 or post crisis?Post crisis Hal would wreck him,New 52 i'm not so sure.

#5 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12349 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4: What Hal is this New 52 or post crisis?Post crisis Hal would wreck him,New 52 i'm not so sure.

Hal wasn't effected by the continuity shift, kinda like how batman wasn't, his origin is still intact along with all of his other feats from pre 52...

back on topic....Hal stomps, besides having almost every power Ben can have and more, he can simply BFR Ben ....

#6 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this Ben 10 wins bullcarp

Hal stomps

#7 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26060 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: The reason why I asked is because New 52 Hal has not been all that impressive.Any way if his pre 52 feats counts, Hal crucifies him:P

#8 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12349 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Well, he did survive Superman's blitz, and stop a tidal wave ................. but yeah I see what you mean

#9 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben has any prep feats?

#10 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben can prep with Grandpa Max, or even use Grey Matter to research on Hal Jordan.

#11 Posted by dondave (38772 posts) - - Show Bio

Some Alien's can defeat him some cant

#12 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22663 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Some Alien's can defeat him some cant

this, if ben plays it smart he will win with a good fight, if hes being dumb he'll pick ball wevil and die in 1.2 seconds.

#13 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26060 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: How?Almost everything Ben can do Hal can do better.

#14 Edited by NeonGameWave (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@neongamewave: How?Almost everything Ben can do Hal can do better.

I don`t think Hal Jordan (New 52) would have any answers for Diamondhead, Goop, XLR or Ultimate Way Big also Ben would have full knowledge on Hal and would know what he is capable of due to the amount of prep he possesses, he would know which aliens to choose from and from there he would decide which ones would be compatibly beneficial to that of Hal`s abilities and due to having no morals he would go all out. On top of those advantages he has Master Control actively functioning within the scenario which means swapping for different aliens on the fly wouldn`t be so much of an issue and that also means he would be able to switch as well as interchangeably alter from one alien to another such as Ultimate Big Chill and etc.

Online
#15 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan stomps.

#16 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26060 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: I'm going to reply back tommorow i'm off to bed now.

#17 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#18 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghostfreak ftw

#19 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#20 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26060 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatehero0406 said:

Ghostfreak ftw

What is Ghost Freak going to do?Hal has resisted possession and he has intangibility as well,I do not see any way Ghost Freak can possibly beat him.

@neongamewave said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@neongamewave: How?Almost everything Ben can do Hal can do better.

I don`t think Hal Jordan (New 52) would have any answers for Diamondhead, Goop, XLR or Ultimate Way Big also Ben would have full knowledge on Hal and would know what he is capable of due to the amount of prep he possesses, he would know which aliens to choose from and from there he would decide which ones would be compatibly beneficial to that of Hal`s abilities and due to having no morals he would go all out. On top of those advantages he has Master Control actively functioning within the scenario which means swapping for different aliens on the fly wouldn`t be so much of an issue and that also means he would be able to switch as well as interchangeably alter from one alien to another such as Ultimate Big Chill and etc.

I thought the same thing until I realized that New 52 Hal should have all Pre New 52 feats, the problem is he looks weaker compared to his pre 52 counterpart.

#21 Edited by NeonGameWave (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: I don`t think New 52 Hal would have his Pre 52 feats, there`s no indication as to why he would possess the same feats or be capable of the same feats especially while still being in the early developmental stages of his character. I agree, his character seems a lot more weaker when in the comparing of Pre 52 Hal but he`s still considerably powerful he`s just not as powerful or wasn`t shown to be anywhere close to that of his Pre 52 self.

Online
#22 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26060 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: The thing is though the history of New 52 Hal history pretty much did not change much from Pre 52 Hal,if his history is intact he should have his feats from before,but if he did he would not be weaker then before.That is why I asked the OP which version are we using.

#23 Edited by NeonGameWave (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@neongamewave: The thing is though the history of New 52 Hal history pretty much did not change much from Pre 52 Hal,if his history is intact he should have his feats from before,but if he did he would not be weaker then before.That is why I asked the OP which version are we using.

That is a awesome point. His origin did remain intact and I agree, I don`t think he would have his feats from his Pre 52 history because his current feats in a way contradict with the idea or supposition when in the comparing to the more greater feats that were presented within the Pre 52 timeline and there seems to be a difference in terms of character as well. Hal`s fight with Ben will ultimately come down to the version that is being used, if its the Pre 52 version then Hal probably destroys Ben but if its the New 52 version then Ben should win rather easily.

Online
#24 Posted by alozie2k (8 posts) - - Show Bio

ben 10 wins , come on ult. waybig is a god , he would crush green latern

#25 Edited by SuperSaiyanPlatypus (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on if Ben 10 has all Ultimate forms . Like say, Ultimate Way Big or Ultimate Diamondhead could curbstomp. And if Ben doesn't have morals on, Ghostfreak MURDERS Hal.

#26 Posted by RBT (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Chill, NRG, Ult. Way Big, Way Big, Ult Echo Echo, XLR8....

#27 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3449 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by RBT (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

@cerberus Tell me about it.

#29 Posted by Juiceboks (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Big Chill, NRG, Ult. Way Big, Way Big, Ult Echo Echo, XLR8....

No need, Ben's

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstrike

and

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Feedback

can drain Hal's energy (a technique he's done to all his enemies in all his shows) and one shot him.

dam prejudice comic book fanboys >_>

You say that like draining a GL ring is so easy any energy manipulator can do it. Did it ever occur to you that Hal can do the exact same thing?

#30 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@rbt said:

Big Chill, NRG, Ult. Way Big, Way Big, Ult Echo Echo, XLR8....

No need, Ben's

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstrike

and

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Feedback

can drain Hal's energy (a technique he's done to all his enemies in all his shows) and one shot him.

dam prejudice comic book fanboys >_>

You say that like draining a GL ring is so easy any energy manipulator can do it. Did it ever occur to you that Hal can do the exact same thing?

You obviously didn't check the links :/

those aliens are High Tier energy manipulators and are NOT MADE OUT OF ENERGY and don't rely on energy as much as Hal does so tell me what the f***k is he going to do make a pillow and try to absorb energy that they're not using?

#31 Posted by Juiceboks (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@rbt said:

Big Chill, NRG, Ult. Way Big, Way Big, Ult Echo Echo, XLR8....

No need, Ben's

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstrike

and

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Feedback

can drain Hal's energy (a technique he's done to all his enemies in all his shows) and one shot him.

dam prejudice comic book fanboys >_>

You say that like draining a GL ring is so easy any energy manipulator can do it. Did it ever occur to you that Hal can do the exact same thing?

You obviously didn't check the links :/

those aliens are High Tier energy manipulators and are NOT MADE OUT OF ENERGY and don't rely on energy as much as Hal does so tell me what the f***k is he going to do make a pillow and try to absorb energy that they're not using?

I know the characters and neither one has done anything Hal hasn't either done himself or isn't capable of. When did I say they were made of energy? I just stated Hal can drain energy as well. That's a basic ability all GL's can utilize. If they try to drain him, he can take it right back. Regardless, Feedback has never absorbed the amount of energy a GL ring holds.

#32 Posted by RBT (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks Feedback doesn't need to absorb Hal's ring. He can just absorb his constructs and zap!

#33 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@rbt said:

Big Chill, NRG, Ult. Way Big, Way Big, Ult Echo Echo, XLR8....

No need, Ben's

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstrike

and

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Feedback

can drain Hal's energy (a technique he's done to all his enemies in all his shows) and one shot him.

dam prejudice comic book fanboys >_>

You say that like draining a GL ring is so easy any energy manipulator can do it. Did it ever occur to you that Hal can do the exact same thing?

You obviously didn't check the links :/

those aliens are High Tier energy manipulators and are NOT MADE OUT OF ENERGY and don't rely on energy as much as Hal does so tell me what the f***k is he going to do make a pillow and try to absorb energy that they're not using?

I know the characters and neither one has done anything Hal hasn't either done himself or isn't capable of. When did I say they were made of energy? I just stated Hal can drain energy as well. That's a basic ability all GL's can utilize. If they try to drain him, he can take it right back. Regardless, Feedback has never absorbed the amount of energy a GL ring holds.

you obviously didn't see the episode where Feedback connected himself to a power source that powered Galvan-B and one shotted Malware.

Hal gets r**ed deal with it only the Skyfather and above versions stand a chance, this is basically Aqua-man v.s a guy with a hose.

#34 Posted by Juiceboks (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@rbt said:

Big Chill, NRG, Ult. Way Big, Way Big, Ult Echo Echo, XLR8....

No need, Ben's

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstrike

and

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Feedback

can drain Hal's energy (a technique he's done to all his enemies in all his shows) and one shot him.

dam prejudice comic book fanboys >_>

You say that like draining a GL ring is so easy any energy manipulator can do it. Did it ever occur to you that Hal can do the exact same thing?

You obviously didn't check the links :/

those aliens are High Tier energy manipulators and are NOT MADE OUT OF ENERGY and don't rely on energy as much as Hal does so tell me what the f***k is he going to do make a pillow and try to absorb energy that they're not using?

I know the characters and neither one has done anything Hal hasn't either done himself or isn't capable of. When did I say they were made of energy? I just stated Hal can drain energy as well. That's a basic ability all GL's can utilize. If they try to drain him, he can take it right back. Regardless, Feedback has never absorbed the amount of energy a GL ring holds.

you obviously didn't see the episode where Feedback connected himself to a power source that powered Galvan-B and one shotted Malware.

Hal gets r**ed deal with it only the Skyfather and above versions stand a chance, this is basically Aqua-man v.s a guy with a hose.

Instead of assuming what I don't know..how bout you provide some actual feats that would be applicable to the battle at hand. Him connecting to a power source is fine(which doesn't prove anything other than he can absorb energy which has already been established), but what does that have to do with my point?

@rbt said:

@juiceboks Feedback doesn't need to absorb Hal's ring. He can just absorb his constructs and zap!

Easier said than done, Ben would have to consciously absorb the constructs and he can't do that if he's impaled

Or just smashed with a glowing fist

Hal can absorb electricity too(if his shields somehow fail). So he can drain Feedback and leave him helpless.

#35 Posted by jarheadman101 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: dude, really? Feedback has no limit to the amount of energy he can absorb, an as for taking it right back? Feedback would just use it against Hal as he is draining Hal's ring

#36 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

Feedback is specifically nigh limitless and has absorbed things on par with the GL ring. .

Ben gets prep, gets Feedback, absorbs 100% of the power of the ring, then owns Hal who is more likely to make giant fists than anything else which will fail

#37 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12349 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal can one shot just about whatever Alien Ben whips out easily cept for the ones that are literally indestructible, those he can just BFR somewhere else.

#38 Edited by Juiceboks (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: dude, really? Feedback has no limit to the amount of energy he can absorb, an as for taking it right back? Feedback would just use it against Hal as he is draining Hal's ring

Prove it. Prove that Feedback has no limit to the amount of energy he can absorb which was never stated by anyone. This argument is what we like to call, "No limits fallacy". Just because a character hasn't reached a limit in their powers, doesn't mean they don't have one. Last time I checked, Feedback has to be in close proximity to drain something anyway. You're also assuming Hal is just gonna stand there and let his ring get absorbed instead of launching his own attacks.

#39 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@rbt said:

Big Chill, NRG, Ult. Way Big, Way Big, Ult Echo Echo, XLR8....

No need, Ben's

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstrike

and

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Feedback

can drain Hal's energy (a technique he's done to all his enemies in all his shows) and one shot him.

dam prejudice comic book fanboys >_>

You say that like draining a GL ring is so easy any energy manipulator can do it. Did it ever occur to you that Hal can do the exact same thing?

You obviously didn't check the links :/

those aliens are High Tier energy manipulators and are NOT MADE OUT OF ENERGY and don't rely on energy as much as Hal does so tell me what the f***k is he going to do make a pillow and try to absorb energy that they're not using?

I know the characters and neither one has done anything Hal hasn't either done himself or isn't capable of. When did I say they were made of energy? I just stated Hal can drain energy as well. That's a basic ability all GL's can utilize. If they try to drain him, he can take it right back. Regardless, Feedback has never absorbed the amount of energy a GL ring holds.

you obviously didn't see the episode where Feedback connected himself to a power source that powered Galvan-B and one shotted Malware.

Hal gets r**ed deal with it only the Skyfather and above versions stand a chance, this is basically Aqua-man v.s a guy with a hose.

Instead of assuming what I don't know..how bout you provide some actual feats that would be applicable to the battle at hand. Him connecting to a power source is fine(which doesn't prove anything other than he can absorb energy which has already been established), but what does that have to do with my point?

@rbt said:

@juiceboks Feedback doesn't need to absorb Hal's ring. He can just absorb his constructs and zap!

Easier said than done, Ben would have to consciously absorb the constructs and he can't do that if he's impaled

Or just smashed with a glowing fist

Hal can absorb electricity too(if his shields somehow fail). So he can drain Feedback and leave him helpless.

GG, don't bother posting back unless you want to continue ruining your credibility.

Feedback shows better energy manipulations feats to own Hal and enough speed feats to blitz hal.

#40 Edited by Juiceboks (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@juiceboks:

Feedback is specifically nigh limitless and has absorbed things on par with the GL ring. .

Ben gets prep, gets Feedback, absorbs 100% of the power of the ring, then owns Hal who is more likely to make giant fists than anything else which will fail

Like what and is that really applicable against Hal? Someone who can send Feedback into orbit with one punch?

P.S Please tell me you're joking..

#41 Posted by Juiceboks (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@juiceboks said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@rbt said:

Big Chill, NRG, Ult. Way Big, Way Big, Ult Echo Echo, XLR8....

No need, Ben's

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstrike

and

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Feedback

can drain Hal's energy (a technique he's done to all his enemies in all his shows) and one shot him.

dam prejudice comic book fanboys >_>

You say that like draining a GL ring is so easy any energy manipulator can do it. Did it ever occur to you that Hal can do the exact same thing?

You obviously didn't check the links :/

those aliens are High Tier energy manipulators and are NOT MADE OUT OF ENERGY and don't rely on energy as much as Hal does so tell me what the f***k is he going to do make a pillow and try to absorb energy that they're not using?

I know the characters and neither one has done anything Hal hasn't either done himself or isn't capable of. When did I say they were made of energy? I just stated Hal can drain energy as well. That's a basic ability all GL's can utilize. If they try to drain him, he can take it right back. Regardless, Feedback has never absorbed the amount of energy a GL ring holds.

you obviously didn't see the episode where Feedback connected himself to a power source that powered Galvan-B and one shotted Malware.

Hal gets r**ed deal with it only the Skyfather and above versions stand a chance, this is basically Aqua-man v.s a guy with a hose.

Instead of assuming what I don't know..how bout you provide some actual feats that would be applicable to the battle at hand. Him connecting to a power source is fine(which doesn't prove anything other than he can absorb energy which has already been established), but what does that have to do with my point?

@rbt said:

@juiceboks Feedback doesn't need to absorb Hal's ring. He can just absorb his constructs and zap!

Easier said than done, Ben would have to consciously absorb the constructs and he can't do that if he's impaled

Or just smashed with a glowing fist

Hal can absorb electricity too(if his shields somehow fail). So he can drain Feedback and leave him helpless.

GG, don't bother posting back unless you want to continue ruining your credibility.

Feedback shows better energy manipulations feats to own Hal and enough speed feats to blitz hal.

So you showed us all that..

1. Ben can't beat Malware on his own.

2. Ben not only has to have the help of a large group of Mechamorphs to distract him, but he also has to have an outside source to draw power from. Neither breaks he will have here.

The only one with a ruined cred here is you my friend. You must be really ignorant of Hal Jordan if you seriously think this video trumps anything he has ever done.

#42 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10655 posts) - - Show Bio

NRG w/o suit absorbs all of Hal's constructs, making him stronger in the process.

#43 Edited by _Cerberus_ (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: 1. This debate is not whether or not he could have beaten Malware with out help (nobody would have really), the video Mister Durp is about his energy manipulation feats, Ben absorbed the energy of a thousand foot tall amped Malware with casual ease and redirected iT.

2. Mister durp we are not talking about what he needed to win we're talking about feats, do I point out how Hal gets his ass kicked by other villains? no because that would be down playing which by the way is what you are doing Mister Durp.

3. The energy source Ben used POWERED A MOON, so Feedback has more than necessary energy feats to over power Hal despite you saying he has no feats to contend against.

#44 Posted by Juiceboks (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

NRG w/o suit absorbs all of Hal's constructs, making him stronger in the process.

Why can't he just absorb NRG himself?

#45 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10655 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Hmm, can I see a scan of how the energy absorbing function works?

#46 Edited by _Cerberus_ (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway this battle is over, anyone who believes regular Pre-52 or New-52 Hal stands a chance is ignorant and biased.

Hal a man who needs an incredibly powerful device powered by energy versus Feedback an Alien that gets more powerful the more energy around it?

Mhhmmm I wonder what would happen?

"HAL SMASH HIM DURP DURP or THROW HIM IN SUN DURP DURP!"

No

You know why? because energy makes Feedback STRONGER and more POWERFUL, every single episode Feedback relies on energy

Ask yourself this, who would win in a fight Aquaman or Hydro-Man and you will know the true winner of this battle.

P.S

Feedback will be able to absorb Hal's constructs he's done the same with Mana which essentially is magic, if it's energy Feedback can AND will control it even if they are solid constructs.

#47 Posted by Juiceboks (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: 1. This debate is whether or not he could have beaten Malware with out help (nobody would have really), the video mister durp is about his energy manipulation feats, Ben absorbed the energy of a thousand foot tall amped Malware with casual ease and redirected iT.

2. Mister durp we are not talking about what he needed to win we're talking about feats, do I point out how Hal gets his ass kicked by other villains? no because that would be down playing.

3. The energy source Ben used POWERED A MOON, so Feedback has more than necessary energy feats to over power Hal despite you saying he has no feats to contend against.

First of all..again all that shows is that Feedback can absorb energy(which has been established multiple times).

2. If that's you're idea of feats how about posting one that's actually applicable to this fight. This isn't an "Who can absorb better than the other battle". You can post Hal getting beat by villians if you want. That has nothing to do with this fight since the people Feedback has fought are on a whole different level than anyone Hal has ever lost to.

3. Maybe you didn't watch the video..but Azmuth stated that he previously used it to revive the Mechamorphs and it wasn't fully charged. That counteracts your point right there. Even if it was at full capacity..how do we know Ben absorbed all of it's power? Azmuth stated there was more than enough left for Ben to do what he needed to do so he didn't necessarily absorb all of what was left. You're assuming yet again. Answer me this..has Feedback ever absorbed a Planet busting blast? What defense does he have against BFR? Can he take a hit from Hal that has harmed Superman level characters?

#48 Posted by Juiceboks (10230 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Hmm, can I see a scan of how the energy absorbing function works?

Suuuurreee.

Unfortunately I can't find a scan of him absorbing energy that didn't come from his own ring :/ though I can assure it has happened and I'm sure others can attest to it.

And frankly though..Doctor Light has tried to absorb the energy of Hal's ring and failed. His feats suggest he's a much better energy manipulator than Feedback and NRG. Saying they can easily drain him is quite a stretch.

#49 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

Doctor Light has also tried...and succeeded.

Also if we're talking new 52 didn't The Keepers from GLC vol 1 fearsome shrug off all the top-tier lanterns' attacks because they had a ton of willpower? That could apply here.

Quite frankly whether it be Feedback or Ult Way Big or any of the other hundreds of aliens, Hal would have to defeat every single freaking one due to Master Control switching Ben to a new alien

And I really don't see Hal doing that.

ESPECIALLY not when Ben can get prep from Azmuth who would probably be like 'see this screw? If you touch it you get a bajillion new aliens! Bye now!' Or something suitably ridiculous

#50 Posted by RBT (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

@Juiceboks Feedback is pretty fast as well. A reason why 11 year old Ben used him for almost any circumstances and won.

Anyways that's one of the ways Ben can win. Way Big can beak Hal's constructs using his strength and speed. Big Chill can phase through his constructs and freeze him. XLR8 can pull out his ring before he can blink(If Batman can do it, XLR8 can as well, very easily). Water Hazard can dehydrate him. Echo Echo will very easily put down Hal seeing that his constructs are not sound proof. ...