Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ben Tenneson:

No Caption Provided

.Has access to all aliens up to the end of Alien Force

.No master control

.No Ultimatrix

.Cannot use Alien X until two minutes have passed (that doesn't mean he automatically uses it at the two minute mark)

.He thinks Sho is a dangerous alien, so morals are off

Sho Fukamachi:

No Caption Provided

.No going Gigantic

.Cannot use the Mega Smasher until two minutes have passed (that doesn't mean he automatically uses it at the two minute mark)

.He thinks Ben is a Zoanoid, so morals are off

Rules:

.No BFR

.Win by death or KO

No Caption Provided

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent battle I'm on the fence.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I'm not sure if there's anything Ben can do that Guyver can't counter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL this is so stupid no Ultimatrix = No UA aliens because his original Omnitirx didn't have any UA aliens.

spite battle is spite.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jojjimbo

I remember the early 90's Guyver movie, but don't really know much about him. I'll pick him Just because i cant stand Ben 10 threads. =P

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@jojjimbo said:

I remember the early 90's Guyver movie, but don't really know much about him. I'll pick him Just because i cant stand Ben 10 threads. =P

And this is why people like you shouldn't be in battle threads >_>

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RBT

@jojjimbo: Then steer clear of Ben 10 threads. As simple as that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By isaac_clarke

There are so many ways this can go sideways for Ben it hurts. Just about anything Guyver one does in this fight will be lethal and will kill Ben if he isn't an appropriate alien to avoid being killed.

Just_J79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Just_J79

The Guyver is pretty much combat superior to any of Bens other forms. If he turns into an alien without durability and or speed to evade and withstand Guyvers blows it can be a one shot for him. Especially if Guyver goes into defense mode..he's a beast. I'm not counting Alien X because he is very unpredictable and I'm sure sho will kill him before it even gets that far.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Way Big?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@just_j79 said:

The Guyver is pretty much combat superior to any of Bens other forms. If he turns into an alien without durability and or speed to evade and withstand Guyvers blows it can be a one shot for him. Especially if Guyver goes into defense mode..he's a beast. I'm not counting Alien X because he is very unpredictable and I'm sure sho will kill him before it even gets that far.

You are perhaps forgetting about Rath, nearly invulnurable guy, Superhuman strength (presumebly in the 5-10 ton range- dismantled a tank and threw one half of it with one hand, the other half with both hands.), Superhuman strength, jumping capability, fighter, or Swamp Fire, pretty much unkillable guy. Or maybe Goop could mess up the symbiotes bonding. Or, go Way Big and just smash the purty little alien thing.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or fasttrack (superhuman strength, super speed)

NRG

Unkillables like Diamond head, chromostone, goop, swampfire, block thingy, etc.

Shocksquatch can handle himself too, at least until Alien x is available.

So can big chill, just go intang and he can stand in place for 2 mins. If he gets punched, the guys hand will be frozen.

he could also be cheap and use Waybig, Eon, clockwork, etc.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lowlaville

@cooldes: Lets not forget, the Omnitrix can copy the DNA of the symbiote and turn into and wtf own! hah. Or, copy the DNA of guyver 1 and directly transform into it, that would save Ben the need to find a host.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RBT

@just_j79 said:

You are perhaps forgetting about Rath, nearly invulnurable guy, Superhuman strength (presumebly in the 5-10 ton range- dismantled a tank and threw one half of it with one hand, the other half with both hands.), Superhuman strength, jumping capability, fighter, or Swamp Fire, pretty much unkillable guy. Or maybe Goop could mess up the symbiotes bonding. Or, go Way Big and just smash the purty little alien thing.

Rath is easily over 80 tonner.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: That was an assumption.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Morals Off? Sho busts out the sonic canon and disintegrates Ben before he ever has a chance to transform or one shots him with the head laser...GG.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@lowlaville said:

@just_j79 said:

how is he that strong?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lowlaville

@rbt said:

@lowlaville said:

@just_j79 said:

how is he that strong?

ikr. An 80 tonner could very well topple 3-4 storey buildings with ease. I dont know if Rath is that strong.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AllStarSuperman: Rath threw a tank to a very good distance. An average tank weighs 60 tons. Lifting it, throwing it away with no strain whatsoever.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lowlaville

@rbt: I thought a tank weighs like... 10 ton max. lol nvm.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@AllStarSuperman: Rath threw a tank to a very good distance. An average tank weighs 60 tons. Lifting it, throwing it away with no strain whatsoever.

oh geez.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sovereign91001

@lowlaville: It wouldn't be, but it'd be funny as hell.

Ben: I don't know who you are but you better get of my planet!"

Sho: ...

Ben: dials Omnitrix to alien of his choice.

Ben: "Nothing to say huh? It's Hero Ti-"

SFX for laser to the brain.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RBT
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sovereign91001

@rbt: Ben (in his human form) is not going to dodge anything Guyver throws at him. Ben benefits from facing opponents with poor aim.

Edit: And Guyver's reflexes and speed put him far far above base Ben.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: that feat is borderline brf. in all likelihood, the battle starts on equal ground, as in once both participants are ready. Otherwise, useless matchup.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sovereign91001: Ben, in his human form, has dodged lasers from 2 blasters being fired at him continuosly by a trained plumber, all while running towards the plumber proceeding to knock the gun off his hands.

And anyways, fuggt should start after Ben transforms.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guyver 1.

Just_J79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guyver's control medal can repair any damage done to him. His sonic blades can easily cut through Rath's defense and from what I read in the manga, it could hurt any of the unassailable forms that Ben can choose. Plus his mega smasher can fry just about anything. If it could make that huge crater in that mountain miles away it can even hurt way big. But I admit way big does pose a threat. All of the Zoanoids are almost on par with Ben's forms, and the Guyver can take them all on and even the Hyper Zoanoids which are superior to Ben and more like the ultimate forms. And I don't see the omnitrix copying the Guyver's DNA. The Guyver is actually similar to the omnitrix because it repairs, copies, and adapts to the DNA of any creature it bonds with. It was made by the "Creators" to protect the different alien species in hostile environments, or even lack there of.

And again if the Guyver takes over, it is a beast. It attacks with tactical precision, combat skills the host may not even know, and the ability to scan for the weakness of it's enemy or what it sees as a threat to it. I was a big fan of the manga and loved how Sho's own lack of skill kept him from being a powerhouse. Ben may have been trained by the plumbers, but his skill vs. the Guyvers defensive skills is like putting an average combatant against Batman or Captain America.

Avatar image for deactivated-653f41ba98cd9
deactivated-653f41ba98cd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_j79: The omnitrix has a failsafe that won’t let him die which reacted to the Big Bang which is decillions of times faster than light