Ben 10 VS. Generator Rex Vs. Aang (T.L.A.B)

• 57 results
csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By csimon

Som un known power Takes there Loved ones and will kill them is they do not face each other and kill the the other two. Witch high powerd teen will walk away alive????? 

All full powerd and ready to kill this is an all out war  who takes it?

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By The Average Bear
Aang wins
csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By csimon
@The Average Bear said:
"Aang wins "

Any reson you feel that he wins?
ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShadowX

Aang all the way. By full power i am assuming you mean the avatar state in which he has complete control of the elements, and thousands of  years worth of experience and fighting skills.

The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Average Bear
@csimon said:
" @The Average Bear said:
"Aang wins "
Any reson you feel that he wins? "
You have them all at full power. That would put Aang in the Avatar State. The only real thing that poses a threat is is Ben goes into Alien X. But he won't do that, so it's barely worth mentioning.
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By NexusOfLight

All I know is Rex goes down first.

The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Average Bear
@NexusOfLight said:
" All I know is Rex goes down first. "
Agreed. When not facing Evos, he is basically a non-factor. His nanites would only be good for making weapons. He can't cure either of the others.
ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShadowX
@The Average Bear said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
" All I know is Rex goes down first. "
Agreed. When not facing Evos, he is basically a non-factor. His nanites would only be good for making weapons. He can't cure either of the others. "
I agree also.
csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By csimon
@ShadowX said:

"Aang all the way. By full power i am assuming you mean the avatar state in which he has complete control of the elements, and thousands of  years worth of experience and fighting skills. "

Yes BUt what about G.rex Nano's coud they efect Aang? and what about Ben he can turn in to way big or Alien X what would the elements really do to them?    
csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By csimon

I not to sure who i say wins  but it's not like in the avatar state  he is untouchable he was shot in the back and al most killed in avatar state. to add to kill would be the hard for AAng, and maybe even  Ben, G.Rex would be ok with it.
ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShadowX

Alien X: in order to do anything  Ben has to reason with two annoying always arguing entities even to walk he would need to have them agree on it. 
Way Big: Aang has taken on huge monsters before, i don't really see him being a problem . 
Generator X: Aang's power is a mystical source, not created by nanites so there for generator X cant stop his powers.. Generator x can only hit him with the machines he creates but he can't stop Aang from fighting. 

Also generator x and ben ten do not nearly have enough fighting skills as Aang, and I think that is another major factor

csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By csimon
@ShadowX said:

"Alien X: in order to do anything  Ben has to reason with two annoying always arguing entities even to walk he would need to have them agree on it. Way Big: Aang has taken on huge monsters before, i don't really see him being a problem . Generator X: Aang's power is a mystical source, not created by nanites so there for generator X cant stop his powers.. Generator x can only hit him with the machines he creates but he can't stop Aang from fighting.  Also generator x and ben ten do not nearly have enough fighting skills as Aang, and I think that is another major factor "

as frar as Fighting skill goes Remember Anag is only what 11to 14 if at that it is not like he has that much of an edge in fighting Ben has been fighting about the same amount of time as ang and with REX his Nanos make him a better fighter and what about if Rex but his Nano's in reverse  how would that effect aang as well as Ben. 
ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShadowX

Yes but in the avatar state he has all the skills of former avatars, which means all the different types of fighting, and knowledge of fighting form all his pats lives. Plus Aang although he is only 11 has practically been training all his life.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sherlock

Aang win unless ben gets control of Alien X or if its ben 10000

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#15  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@The Average Bear said:
" Aang wins "
ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShadowX
@csimon said:
" I not to sure who i say wins  but it's not like in the avatar state  he is untouchable he was shot in the back and al most killed in avatar state. to add to kill would be the hard for AAng, and maybe even  Ben, G.Rex would be ok with it. "
that was a sneak attack, in the battle they already have knowledge of the fight. Plus Aang is faster them both of them.  
also in less i'm mistaken Generator Rex tries not to kill.
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By SilverMan91

Ang wins.....easily
Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By Hazlenaut
@ShadowX: 

Ben can use XLR8 to beat Aang when it comes to speed. As for stealth Ben could use big chill and ghost freak to disappear be and have the element of surprise. I think he have the most advantage using Echo Echo on Aang. Echo Echo sound attacks would stop him from concentrating and using his elemental combat.  
   As for Ben Fighting Rex he could use Upgrade or Lone Star. Magnetism or technology manipulation would give him the advantage over REX’s technorganic weaponry    

csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By csimon
@Hazlenaut said:
"@ShadowX: 

Ben can use XLR8 to beat Aang when it comes to speed. As for stealth Ben could use big chill and ghost freak to disappear be and have the element of surprise. I think he have the most advantage using Echo Echo on Aang. Echo Echo sound attacks would stop him from concentrating and using his elemental combat.  
   As for Ben Fighting Rex he could use Upgrade or Lone Star. Magnetism or technology manipulation would give him the advantage over REX’s technorganic weaponry    

"

Well thougt out
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By reactor

Rex is a non-factor. This comes down to Ben vs Aang, but it depends on what version of Ben we are using. Ben 10 (original) gets stomped harder than Rex. Ben from Alien Force goes down after a good hard fight, but he's basically Ben as a kid since he had to get used to the omnitrix again, but control it better and smarter. Ben from Ultimate Alien is way adept, and imo, could take Aang down. That one could go either way, with the very slight majority going to Ben.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By XLR87T3

@The Average Bear said:

Aang wins
celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By celtic

lol fanboy

UpGrexn solo's

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NeonGameWave

Ben stomps.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By theONEtaichou

Uh oh! Alien X is too much!!! Other than that I would give it to Aang! In other news the movie of Aang was atrocious... made dragonball evolution seem like a classic! And I didn't think any movie could surpass dbe in being awful!!

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BlackWind

Lol once again the Avatar wank here astounds me.

Way Big slaps Aang into orbit.

firsticeage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By firsticeage

[This ended a long time ago but I'm going to post my ideas anyway. I'm a bad writer but my ideas have proof See Bold] 3 of the heroes I watched when I was younger. I find it strange most talk about Rex and Ben ended 1-2 years ago (This discussion ended 1 year, 4 months ago and so did others). Aang I'm not surprised talked ended cause in last 2 years it premiered 2005-2008. He was actually in a more recent series "Legend of Korra". I heard it was good but I stopped watching Aang a long time ago. For Ben and Rex. I was disappointed Rex had a bad second season and thats probably the reason talking ended so fast. For Ben Omniverse kinda killed the "Ben 10 Spirit" others said. It just amazes me how some people give up on a series. I disliked the idea of it (i never watched-might go back on watch it disliked art) it but it could always change again or take a separate route from Ultimate Alien (an alternate series) Someone just has to make it. On topic-Early Rex is non-factor.All his machines wore too easily though he was very durable or at least they could be broken. He just didn't know how to use them that well. At the end Rex had become very powerful but that isn't what all of you were talking about. Avatar Aang was too experienced for Rex. Then again Ben could beat Aang with Big Chill (Intangible). I do think Aang had a chance against Ben and some of his aliens but Big Chill was just too good. Rex and Ben did fight temporarily in a special Ben 10 / Generator Rex Heroes United. Rex had an advantage over some of the aliens but Ben didn't fight him with Big Chill (I think). That's it Aang gets brain freezed by Big Chill. I'm referring to Alien Force Ben 10 Aang in the picture (using the Avatar State the entire fight)and early Rex. If it were end Rex and Aang in Korra the fight would be more interesting but this wasn't.

Was Edited

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

At peak powers, Rex and Ben both are nigh omnipotent. XD Ang gets stomped and the two fights between them. Pretty sure Ben has this.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rex can control omnitrix but loses to aang.

So aang wins because rex is there

firsticeage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By firsticeage

@lowlaville: What happened at the end of Rex. I think it was season 3? When did it end? I heard Rex got more powerful but I think it was too little to beat Alien X. I'm not sure what level he was on depends cause if not then Ben could choose a different alien or not. Depends. What do u think?

firsticeage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By firsticeage

@brainstorm01: Yeah but I doubt Rex would blitz Ben but wasn't this Alien Force Ben and early Rex? This Aang could beat Rex. So it would come down to Ben vs Aang (note I was fan of all 3 no bias). There is just no way Aang could win against Big Chill (intangible/freezing/survive underwater Aang couldn't drown him). I don't think Aang could see him either. If Aang could then Chill could just brainfreeze him. Late Rex/Ultimate Ben(Heard omniverse was a weaker Ben than Ultimate)/Aang in Korra is different. There should be a thread with that match-up.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Ben with no time out on the omnitrix will win, and if he has the omnitrix set on the function where he can change aliens at will then he stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csimon said:

" @The Average Bear said:
"Aang wins "
Any reson you feel that he wins? "

You have them all at full power. That would put Aang in the Avatar State. The only real thing that poses a threat is is Ben goes into Alien X. But he won't do that, so it's barely worth mentioning.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It comes down to Alien X vs god Rex. Ben wins in the end.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Way Big stomps both of then terribly.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Way Big throws them to space. I doubt any of them doesn't need air to breathe.

Clockwork timestops and ages them to dust.

Big Chill can go intangible and freeze them from the inside.

Also, all bow to Alien X.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At full power? Rex is supposed to be God when he has all the meta nanites.

Celesitalsapiens are the only thing shown from the Ben10 universe(currently shown + feats) that come close to being able to combat that.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, at full power, AANG IS THE NON FACTOR.

Rex was supposed to be God with meta nanites.

Alien X recreated a universe. And he is universal + durbaility.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lowlaville
Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I think Clockwork might be able to at least counter that, considering he was part of fixing a time rift and making his younger self's mind go back to where it belongs (with the help of Paradox.)

Wait, how strong is Rex's time hax compared to Dr. Who rip off?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lowlaville

@parryboy said:

@lowlaville: I think Clockwork might be able to at least counter that, considering he was part of fixing a time rift and making his younger self's mind go back to where it belongs (with the help of Paradox.)

Wait, how strong is Rex's time hax compared to Dr. Who rip off?

Um, Rex is nigh-omnipotent - omnipotent with his metananites active. He can manipulate every aspect of the universe at will (theoratically. Metananite rex is nigh featless. Only thing he did was reverse the nanite event on a mere whim). Because the 4 colors of metananites seperaate were able to control the respective elements, and there was this guy who was reversing timeflow around him to dodge attacks and pretty much seem like a version of Professor Zoom.

And yeah, this version of Rex is at the very least comparable to the Dr. Who rip off. Or stronger, who knows.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: In an instant? Last i remember in the episode the Meta Nanites asked what else he wanted to do and then he gave out orders so he is pretty darn slow. And seeing how the strongest version of Ben is the Ultimate Ben 10k one who has master control for instant transformations I don't see Rex being fast enough.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: In an instant? Last i remember in the episode the Meta Nanites asked what else he wanted to do and then he gave out orders so he is pretty darn slow. And seeing how the strongest version of Ben is the Ultimate Ben 10k one who has master control for instant transformations I don't see Rex being fast enough.

This is Ben we are talking about. Not Ben 10k... the teen? lol

That and Alien X can't just do anything. All they are doing is arguing here. Any other Alien, Rex can stomp. Even if they talk inside, they are much faster in real time. Seeing as all Dr. Holiday and gang saw was Rex disappear into the fusion reactor and then viola - all evos cured.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville: I thought it said strongest version?

Its also asking which high powered teen will walk away alive. I don't know how you can call Ben 10k a teen. ;)

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I think this was made before that version even existed yet.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I think this was made before that version even existed yet.

Yeah Ultimate 10k wasnt around then, but 10k was. See that image in the op? Assuming the thread was made in 2010-2011, Ben 10k was already covered in the original series of Ben 10. The later retelling only showed us that when Ben 10 went to the future, it was just one of the many parrelel futures.

Oh yeah that version also had the Master control active, just not the Ultimate Ben form.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it all comes down to Alien X vs Meta Nanite Rex.

Considering Ben and Rex are a bit immature they'd probably toy around in a bit, collectively anger Aang, turn him into Avatar state, then Rex springs into action and dismantles him part by part then Ben at the background is currently arguing with Bellicus and Serena (Ben should be a lawyer by now), then agrees to have a one-on-one with Rex.

THE BATTLE ENSUES

firsticeage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By firsticeage

Yeah this should be moved. How about going here? http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ben10ultimatevsgenrexgodmodeorfullomegaevovsavatar-1569575/ copy and paste up top linking doesn't work for me now (Ben 10 Ultimate vs Rex God vs Avatar Aang in the Legend of Korra) Thanks