ben 10 vs fully fed galactus and exitar

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god
  1. ben have perfect control over alien x and starts in this form, omnitrix will not run out of time
  2. morals off, out of character

before anyone who have no idea of the alien x character comments, please at least read these

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Celestialsapien

http://www.comicvine.com/alien-x/4005-93243/

see this too (17 mins onwards)

http://www.justanimedubbed.tv/ben-10-omniverse-season-1-episode-7/

edit: i am fed up with people saying fully fed galactus = eternity so he's universal+ being

celestialsepiens (which alien x is) in ben 10 verse are omnipotents... so please i'm not going by hypes but actual feats.. so if you guys please.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Team 2 easily. Both could probably solo..

EDIT: I have no idea who Exiter is..but he sounds pretty powerful.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ssj_god

@juiceboks said:

Team 2 easily. Both could probably solo..

EDIT: I have no idea who Exiter is..but he sounds pretty powerful.

wait...if you have no idea.. how can you tell?! o.O

exitar is a powerful celestial by the way.

BlackBolt35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlackBolt35

@ssj_god: why you keep making ben 10 match?

Anyway team should win and sorry to tell you but you should not use wiki source and alien x only have a feat from saving the universe, thats not even a combat feat

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ssj_god

@blackbolt35 said:

@ssj_god: why you keep making ben 10 match?

Anyway team should win and sorry to tell you but you should not use wiki source and alien x only have a feat from saving the universe, thats not even a combat feat

hmm.. he actually created an universe -_-

i'm not sorry to use wikis as general knowledge at all... because if you don't know... even the most experienced viners needs wikis for general knowledge.. i only gave those for the people who have no idea of the character

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@ssj_god: another mismatch.

Living Tribunal himself considered Galactus on the level of Eternity... a Marvel Abstract being. I don't know Exitar but Galan alone stomps.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: another mismatch.

Living Tribunal himself considered Galactus on the level of Eternity... a Marvel Abstract being. I don't know Exitar but Galan alone stomps.

considers? o.O .. ben 10 verse considers celestialsepiens omnipotent.. please i don't want to go by hypes

exitar is a celestial

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedailybagel  Moderator

@juiceboks: he's a celestial and is supposedly more powerful (this is coming from thor so take it as you will) than the entire 4th host which contains mostly above average celestials. He was killed recently and he dwarfs the earth.

BlackBolt35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: im sorry but the episode that you tell in the other battle it never show that he create a universe, only save it and it was because those 2 green heads allow him to use his powers

Saving its not the same as recreate

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ben 10. Alien x is crazy powerful.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: im sorry but the episode that you tell in the other battle it never show that he create a universe, only save it and it was because those 2 green heads allow him to use his powers

what?! ... dude.. then you don't know him.. those two green heads are alien x.. combined with ben

serena (the female green head) - a celestialsepien being .. is the voice of love

bellecus (the male green head) - a celestialsepien being .. is the voice of rage

ben (inside alien x) - is the voice of reason

these three personalities makes alien x .. and at least two of them have to agree on a matter for alien x to take action... that's why ben can't control it

in that episode... the universe got destroyed.. alien x created the exact copy of the destroyed universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus solos.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now this is wrong. Alien X recreates Ben 10's universe. Watch the episode. Bellicus says its too late to save the universe now, and that it's already destroyed. Then with the concent of the two, Ben proceeds to recreate the entire universe using his mind alone.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackBolt35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlackBolt35

@ssj_god: yes i haven't see ben 10 in a while not going to lie

The universe was been destroyed, he just stop it from happening, it never show he was recreating

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackbolt35 said:

Now this is wrong. Alien X recreates Ben 10's universe. Watch the episode. Bellicus says its too late to save the universe now, and that it's already destroyed. Then with the concent of the two, Ben proceeds to recreate the entire universe using his mind alone.

alien x's mind .. and it was only a thought with utter ease.. serena told ben that alien x can do many things when ben asked if he can do it or not... you know... it really puts him above universal level.. because how easily he did it with a mere thought (there's a difference between luke cage lifting a truck and hulk lifting a truck.. it shows how effortlessly hulk can do it)

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackbolt35:

Then you don't remeber what happened. When Ben returned back from the real "world", there was absolutely nothing left. It was pitch black. He was alone, nothing to be seen. The purple things that ate the universe away were gone, its job was finished.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: yes i haven't see ben 10 in a while not going to lie

The universe was been destroyed, he just stop it from happening, it never show he was recreating

then you did not seen the episode... i've given the link in OP .. see it again

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Yeah, he does. If he wanted he could just use the Ultimate Nullifier, even though he doesn't need it.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Yeah, he does. If he wanted he could just use the Ultimate Nullifier, even though he doesn't need it.

you know.. galactus have never defeated an universal + being right?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 nwname  Moderator

Alien X recreated the universe. But fully fed galactus is equal to eternity. Idk who wins. Exitar is not on universal+ level.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: he's a celestial and is supposedly more powerful (this is coming from thor so take it as you will) than the entire 4th host which contains mostly above average celestials. He was killed recently and he dwarfs the earth.

I know exactly who Exitar is. It was a joke..I put Exiter because he originally had Exiter in the title.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 thedailybagel  Moderator

@juiceboks: I originally considered you were joking, the lesson today kids is to stick with your gut instinct.

I feel stupid now...

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X. Simply for the fact that he's supposed to be omnipotent.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X has Omnipotent Existence, and can manipulate Reality. However Alien X's omnipotent powers can be absorbed. And the dual personalities is a weakness. I honestly don't know.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X has Omnipotent Existence, and can manipulate Reality. However Alien X's omnipotent powers can be absorbed. And the dual personalities is a weakness. I honestly don't know.

well.. i did said ben would have perfect control over alien x in this fight

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@legacy6364 said:

well.. i did said ben would have perfect control over alien x in this fight

In that case Alien X.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exitar definitely solos. Stomps, in fact. Galactus solos if he uses UN, or if we take his multiversal feats seriously. Another mismatch lol.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ssj_god

Exitar definitely solos. Stomps, in fact. Galactus solos if he uses UN, or if we take his multiversal feats seriously. Another mismatch lol.

hmm ok.. if we take alien x's omnipotent feat seriously.. this do seems like a mismatch then -_-

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: well, no. Alien x's 'omnipotence' doesn't put him any higher than odin.. or sentry. Either one of the team still stomp him.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I may add, only Osmosians can absorb energy on this level. No other being even in Ben 10 omniverse is capable of this. Think of Protege. Osmosians are something like that.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By legacy6364

@ssj_god: well, no. Alien x's 'omnipotence' doesn't put him any higher than odin.. or sentry. Either one of the team still stomp him.

Do you understand Alien X's feats. He can manipulate reality.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ssj_god

@princearagorn1 said:

if u're really serious.. then let me tell you ( i really hope you know about alien x or otherwise this sounds really ignorant) ... creator's of ben 10 says them (celestialsepiens.. which alien x is) omnipotent.. it's not a self proclaimed omnipotence.. and for all we know.. they have shown to be on such level...

i'd really like you to at least see those informations i gave in the OP.. and if you stop being ignorant, i can tell you what i know about celestialsepiense too... that is if you want to hear.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: @legacy6364: I have seen the episode, actually. And I do know about alien X. Manipulating reality is nothing special, considering the insane number of marvel characters that can do the same.

self-proclaimed omnipotence? Odin was called omnipotent by characters, authors, and narrators. So going by hype,alien X isn't any higher than he is. And we all know how odin fairs against celestials. And feats? A weakened odin's fight with seth was tearing the fabric of multiverse. That's beyond influence alien X showed.

Either way, alien X doesn't have the feats putting him past what (non-classic) IG users do casually. And that's not enough to beat someone like exitar.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ssj_god

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god: @legacy6364: I have seen the episode, actually. And I do know about alien X. Manipulating reality is nothing special, considering the insane number of marvel characters that can do the same.

self-proclaimed omnipotence? Odin was called omnipotent by characters, authors, and narrators. So going by hype,alien X isn't any higher than he is. And we all know how odin fairs against celestials. And feats? A weakened odin's fight with seth was tearing the fabric of multiverse. That's beyond influence alien X showed.

Either way, alien X doesn't have the feats putting him past what (non-classic) IG users do casually. And that's not enough to beat someone like exitar.

ok.. now, u're really sounding ignorant ... are you really comparing a celestialsepien with odin? -_-

species - celestialsapien

age - at the beginning of creation.. could be older than the creation itself.

resides at - the 'forge of creation' (i.e the center of all creations .. i.e omniverse) .. the path to the forge of creation is not known to anyone in the omniverse without the map of infinity (only the celestialsapiens and prof paradox has it)

role in the omniverse - these omnipotent creatures controls the actions of multiverse and creates new universes

power/ability - perfect control over time and space.. reality manipulation at an universe+ scale

it really casually created the universe from it's own body... it can wipe out an omnipresent character from existence with just a thought.. such a character who is outside of time and space boundary.. who can be present at anytime anywhere at the same time (i.e can be present at the beginning of creation and the end of creation at the same time).. and can bend/manipulate multiversal time at will (professor paradox).

now agregorr, an evil being somehow managed to get the map of infinity and traveled to the forge of creation to absorb the most powerful thing in the omniverse.. you know what it was?.. it was an infant celestialsapien... as at infant, the dual personalities doesn't grow in them, so they can be absorbed.. and he would've become omnipotent by absorbing it.

size -

No Caption Provided

you see the little white dot in her palm? that's the infant celestialsapien, which is more or less as big as galactus.... now celestialsepians may vary in size.. but a full grown ones are as big as this mother celestialsepien (think that little white dot in the palm as galactus size) .. lol.. that makes ben's alien x a super duper hyper miniature of celestialsapien in size XD

now... if you believe this above creature is anything which is even comparable with odin.. and exitar will defeat him.. then ok... just beat his (alien x) universe creating feat with any of galactus or exitar's ... ohh and do remember.. he did it with only a thought.. real ease.. it's like hulk throwing off a car.. although luke cage can also throw one, but the easiness shows the difference in power level doesn't it?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I did, actually. Why?

AlienX: called omnipotent by author. Remade a universe. (Universal+ feat)

Odin: called omnipotent by author. Battle tore the fabric of multi verse as side effect. Took out the universe-destroying energies of surtur. Fought beyond the borders of universe. Enchanted destroyer to withstand universal destruction.

See the resemblance? If you want to go by hype supported with one feat, Odin pretty much is his equal. Still below either one of the team.

Go by sheer feats then:

ax: recreated a universe.

Non-classic IG users: accidentally destroyed the universe. Created a universe. So what did celestial sapiens do that either of these couldn't accidentally repeat? Literally nothing.

What happened when ig faced strong celestials? It was broken.

what else did celestials do? Split the multi verse. Again, way beyond what AX shows. Exitar is stronger than the entire host.. see why this is a mismatch?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: it's about 5:00 Am now. I'll find you and I'll kill you lol, this battle kept me awake. I was supposed to get started with a new schedule with the new month. Which starts at about 6 o'clock.

0__________________________0

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ssj_god

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god: I did, actually. Why?

AlienX: called omnipotent by author. Remade a universe. (Universal+ feat)

Odin: called omnipotent by author. Battle tore the fabric of multi verse as side effect. Took out the universe-destroying energies of surtur. Fought beyond the borders of universe. Enchanted destroyer to withstand universal destruction.

See the resemblance? If you want to go by hype supported with one feat, Odin pretty much is his equal. Still below either one of the team.

Go by sheer feats then:

ax: recreated a universe.

Non-classic IG users: accidentally destroyed the universe. Created a universe. So what did celestial sapiens do that either of these couldn't accidentally repeat? Literally nothing.

What happened when ig faced strong celestials? It was broken.

what else did celestials do? Split the multi verse. Again, way beyond what AX shows. Exitar is stronger than the entire host.. see why this is a mismatch?

ok.. since u're still going to be ignorant.. show me feats (no statement.. but actual showing of tearing the fabric of multiverse if you please) ... i did in op :D

odin was called omnipotent but he isn't .. so alien x isn't also is a vague statement.. so why would TOAA or the presence be any different?.. they are called omnipotents by authors too.. so as per you, they aren't -_-

and.. not to mention a celestialsepien is called omnipotent in every wiki and character descriptions in every site also aside author saying it (not in mere few panels like odin.. and no.. only few characters like thor or one of the asgardians said it..not any author)... now before saying how that is editable and anyone can do it, you have to consider that a moderator have to approve the edit to take the effect.. and i think mods are more knowledgeable that common people on what they are approving.. specially on a well distinguished site like wiki .. that's why you can't find anyone saying odin omnipotent in any site .. and saying that can be edited in.. then i dare you to show me such a thing.. i know.. why don't you try to do it in this vine character list for odin (edit him as omnipotent)?.. ohh.. let me guess.. mods won't approve your edit XD

i'm saying it again.. clear feat like i provided in the OP ... no statements... no ABC logic .. match alien x feat with exitar and galactus feat if you can.. if it was shared universe.. odin won't even get to know the path or even the existence of the forge of creation or celestialsapien.. because he's a far lesser being than them to know anything.. although i can see guys like LT or celestials knowing it. :)

@princearagorn1 said:

@ssj_god: it's about 5:00 Am now. I'll find you and I'll kill you lol, this battle kept me awake. I was supposed to get started with a new schedule with the new month. Which starts at about 6 o'clock.

0__________________________0

wow .. funny.. it was 4:30 am when i did my last post x_x

...do you live in the same place i do?

@those_eyes said:

Ends in sex

say what?! o.O

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

It seems to be the OP really wanted Ben 10 to win.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems to be the OP really wanted Ben 10 to win.

uhh. no .. but don't really see the point of comparing a celestialsapien with odin... which is clearly way way way out of odins league.. and i still don't get it.. why the hell is the guy trying to make a debate with "odin's fight was said to tear up the fabric of multiverse" does he really think odin is multiversal in power? .. we have a real showing of alien x creating the universe from his body.. that makes him universal+ in power.. so why try to compare odin with him?!

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Claymore1998

@ssj_god: I honestly dont see a lot of weight in your argument either. Recreating a universe is something Franklin Richard or a Cosmic Cube being can normally do without any trouble.

Here is a cosmic cube being holding a star on the palm of his hand.

No Caption Provided

They themselves admitted they are nothing compared to Celestials.

I do not know a lot about Odin though but i think Celestials have enough in them to challenge Alien X, at least based on what i have seen.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I honestly dont see a lot of weight in your argument either. Recreating a universe is something Franklin Richard or a Cosmic Cube being can normally do without any trouble.

Here is a cosmic cube being holding a star on the palm of his hand.

No Caption Provided

They themselves admitted they are nothing compared to Celestials.

I do not know a lot about Odin though but i think Celestials have enough in them to challenge Alien X, at least based on what i have seen.

and i have no problem if someone makes case for the celestials ... but really. odin?.. celestialsapien is the next big thing after the creator of the ben 10 verse .. and odin is nothing compared to him in power

though, there's a difference in cosmic cubes and celestialsapiens .. he (alien x) created the universe out of his own body.. he is the universe.... and it wasn't a pocket universe or so .. our universe got destroyed .. there was nothing left.. and alien x created a perfect copy of it (because he's omniscient, he knows everything.. so he can create exact copy).. and.. see this too which i wrote to princearagorn

species - celestialsapien

age - at the beginning of creation.. could be older than the creation itself.

resides at - the 'forge of creation' (i.e the center of all creations .. i.e omniverse) .. the path to the forge of creation is not known to anyone in the omniverse without the map of infinity (only the celestialsapiens and prof paradox has it)

role in the omniverse - these omnipotent creatures controls the actions of multiverse and creates new universes

power/ability - perfect control over time and space.. reality manipulation at an universe+ scale

it really casually created the universe from it's own body... it can wipe out an omnipresent character from existence with just a thought.. such a character who is outside of time and space boundary.. who can be present at anytime anywhere at the same time (i.e can be present at the beginning of creation and the end of creation at the same time).. and can bend/manipulate multiversal time at will (professor paradox).

now agregorr, an evil being somehow managed to get the map of infinity and traveled to the forge of creation to absorb the most powerful thing in the omniverse.. you know what it was?.. it was an infant celestialsapien... as at infant, the dual personalities doesn't grow in them, so they can be absorbed.. and he would've become omnipotent by absorbing it.

size -

No Caption Provided

you see the little white dot in her palm? that's the infant celestialsapien, which is more or less as big as galactus.... now celestialsepians may vary in size.. but a full grown ones are as big as this mother celestialsepien (think that little white dot in the palm as galactus size) .. lol.. that makes ben's alien x a super duper hyper miniature of celestialsapien in size XD

now... if you believe this above creature is anything which is even comparable with odin.. and exitar will defeat him.. then ok... just beat his (alien x) universe creating feat with any of galactus or exitar's ... ohh and do remember.. he did it with only a thought.. real ease.. it's like hulk throwing off a car.. although luke cage can also throw one, but the easiness shows the difference in power level doesn't it?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I gave you the scan to compare the size, though they are normally small (cosmic cube being) they have the ability to grow bigger. As per creating a universe, Beyonder another cosmic cube being created his own universe and Kubik was able to grab the entire universe in his palm.

Franklin Richard can create his own universe too, he did create a baby universe recently which given time would grow into a full sized universe.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ssj_god

@claymore1998 said:

@ssj_god: I gave you the scan to compare the size, though they are normally small (cosmic cube being) they have the ability to grow bigger. As per creating a universe, Beyonder another cosmic cube being created his own universe and Kubik was able to grab the entire universe in his palm.

Franklin Richard can create his own universe too, he did create a baby universe recently which given time would grow into a full sized universe.

uhh.. yeah.. pre retcon beyonder is above LT in power actually

and.. i know FR .. creating a baby universe and give it time to grow is not the same as creating an entire universe out of your body within few moments (you should really see the episode i gave link to.. it's only 5 mins of watch)...

and really.. as i said.. i only wanted to go by feats not hype.. because as per the creators of ben 10, celestialsapiens supposed to be omnipotent .. they haven't been shown much and we have very little idea of their actual powers (as ben was told alien x can do many thing when he created the universe.. which tells us, that wasn't even a little challenge to him).. still, till now shown feats do justice to his hype.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: So either team two wins in a stomp, or Alien X actually is omnipotent and this is spite. Take your pick.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: So either team two wins in a stomp, or Alien X actually is omnipotent and this is spite. Take your pick.

what? .. how can it be mismatch from the both ends? .. come on .. i really don't want to go by hype (or said what they are) but actual feats.. i said that in OP too ..

and.. i won't be on for next couple of hours.. so excuse me please.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Either you are wrong and Alien X is not omnipotent. In this case, all his feats don't show he is powerful enough to fight the team, and they destroy him. OR, you are right, and Alien X is omnipotent, and he destroys the team.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arent these two > Galan?

I dont know much about Exitar myself.