Ben 10 vs Flash

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@clownprinceofcrime1995: @skyroid:

ben IS alien x right?... as long as he's alien x, he's outside of multiversal time boundary...

celestialsapiens are outside of multiversal time boundary.. in fact, they are from outside of creation itself (beings from the forge of creation... which were present even before creation began)... so as long as ben is inside of alien x... he'd be outside of multiversal time boundary aswell... so no matter what happens to ben's past, it won't effect his present self (who's inside alien x), until he undo the transformation.. which doesn't matter here... because alien x can easily erase flash from existence, and undo whatever wrong was done to the timeline.

so... it won't effect him in the first place...

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#452  Edited By skyroid

@ssj_god: Ben is a1 head of the 3 of alien x when he is transformed into alien x. But he is NOT alien x when he doesn't have the omnitrix. Flash can also take the damn watch off hand as it has been done and kill him. Ben is not alien x every second, heck he rarely uses alien x. To the person saying flash vs multiversal alien x is spite . That is true no nobody denying that. But this isnot celestialsapien vs flash, if it was then if flash went back in time he would still see celestialsapien. But this is Ben as alien x vs flash. Ben can be killed when he isn't alien x or when he isn't wearing omnitrix. It would not affect alien x as some one else would wear it for example the dark Ben whatever his name is, that's one reason why Ben keeps it lock. Since this is Ben vs flash, flash can kill Ben without affecting alien x, because alien x would just be in the hand of someone else.

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: I'm not an expert but can Flash break the time barrier in one second ?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

LMFAO

How is the htread still going on when 1. BENS NOT STARTING IN ALIEN X. 2. flash knocks his block off before he can even transform

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix:

The feat where he beats instant teleportation proved he can time travel in basically no time at all.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is a joke thread, Ben either starts as alien x or he eventually resurrects as alien x, either way, flash gets murked

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@ssj_god: Ben is a1 head of the 3 of alien x when he is transformed into alien x. But he is NOT alien x when he doesn't have the omnitrix. Flash can also take the damn watch off hand as it has been done and kill him. Ben is not alien x every second, heck he rarely uses alien x. To the person saying flash vs multiversal alien x is spite . That is true no nobody denying that. But this isnot celestialsapien vs flash, if it was then if flash went back in time he would still see celestialsapien. But this is Ben as alien x vs flash. Ben can be killed when he isn't alien x or when he isn't wearing omnitrix. It would not affect alien x as some one else would wear it for example the dark Ben whatever his name is, that's one reason why Ben keeps it lock. Since this is Ben vs flash, flash can kill Ben without affecting alien x, because alien x would just be in the hand of someone else.

ok.. i'm going on with your strategy....

fight starts in ben as alien x vs flash right?..... so ben IS alien x in present........ now flash goes back in time (not including the fact that alien x can erase him before he actually reaches in the past).... and does something to ben ........... that SHOULD effect present ben (i.e he would disappear or something........ BUT ... present ben IS alien x, so he's outside of multiversal time boundary and it's effects...... so time line effect WON'T effect him as long as he's alien x (the reason i said above)....

celestialsapiens are outside of multiversal time boundary.. in fact, they are from outside of creation itself (beings from the forge of creation... which were present even before creation began)... so as long as ben is inside of alien x... he'd be outside of multiversal time boundary aswell... so no matter what happens to ben's past, it won't effect his present self (who's inside alien x), until he undo the transformation.. which doesn't matter here... because alien x can easily erase flash from existence, and undo whatever wrong was done to the timeline.

LMFAO

How is the htread still going on when 1. BENS NOT STARTING IN ALIEN X. 2. flash knocks his block off before he can even transform

EXACTLY...... turning into alien x is NOT ben's in character move... the discussion is still going because some people are quite desperate to prove that flash would defeat ben even if he starts as alien x

2) omnitrix have a fail safe.. if flash goes for direct kill (which is NOT in character for him), omnitrix would automatically transform ben into something which can survive the onslaught.

really.. flash should stomp anything ben turns into except alien x.... but he gets stomped (or get accidentally killed) if ben starts with alien x (which is verrry rare).

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459  Edited By skyroid

@atomix: Scientist was doing experiment where he wanted to see flash travel faster the then light with his some sort of beam machine, flash slowly raced alongside the beam but for weird reason (I didn't read the entire story) he had a headache. the moment flash reaches faster then light he either time travels or keeps going faster, in the story he instantly went back in time in I believe was the Vietnam war. Flash can run so many times faster then light that it's too funny. He out ran a big bang which is beyond time. Also out ran death.

Combined entire dc multiverse, vertigo and windstorm into one.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@atomix: Scientist was doing experiment where he wanted to see flash travel faster the then light with his some sort of beam machine, flash slowly raced alongside the beam but for weird reason (I didn't read the entire story) he had a headache. the moment flash reaches faster then light he either time travels or keeps going faster, in the story he instantly went back in time in I believe was the Vietnam war. Flash can run so many times faster then light that it's too funny. He out ran a big bang which is beyond time. Also out ran death.

Combined entire dc multiverse, vertigo and windstorm into one.

ohh nice.. ben transformed into alien x AFTER he got caught into a big bang (and it was big bang of the creation itself).... and AFTER that.. alien x caught the blast in his palm.. and suppressed the blast....... so this counts as a speed feat?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461  Edited By RBT

this is a joke thread, Ben either starts as alien x or he eventually resurrects as alien x, either way, flash gets murked

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: How does that have any thing to do with speed? Omnitrix saves Ben.

Any way as I already started flash goes back in time kills Ben, this does not affect alien x because any one could've get the omnitrix like as shown in non canon episode where Gwen gets it, it's sheer luck.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@ssj_god: How does that have any thing to do with speed? Omnitrix saves Ben.

Any way as I already started flash goes back in time kills Ben, this does not affect alien x because any one could've get the omnitrix like as shown in non canon episode where Gwen gets it, it's sheer luck.

umm.. alien x held the blast AFTER the blast went off .... it isn't speed feat?

it would not effect present ben (who's alien x).. because he isn't bound to multiversal boundary....... he easily undo anything changed through time line and erases flash.

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid:Why Flash should go in the past for kill Ben? I don't think that would be his first move

How Flash would know were Ben lives?

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

By now this thread should have been dead....

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466  Edited By skyroid

@ssj_god: Yes its a huge speed feat for Ben's watch to automatically protect Ben from life and death. Alienx>>>> flash.

@atomix: I have already explained this.

This thread does not need to go on any longer and I am tired of repeating myself so lets end this,I admit defeat for the fourth time Alien x wins. The end. No need to tag me back into this, as I have already declared defeat x4.

Good day to you all.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Yeah...no. Bens not starting in alien x and all flash has to do is knock him out, no kill him

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben can win this.

Dark-Kenshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469  Edited By Dark-Kenshin

Ben 10 is easily one of the most powerful characters in science fiction. If not for constant CIS (due to piss poor writing), only multiversal level people would be able to match him. Now if Batman had the omnitrix, there'd be no discussion here.

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X stomps flash in attosecond

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien X doesn't have reaction feats for attosecond. He's base human. Flash travels back in time and kills ben in the past to win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction said:

Alien X doesn't have reaction feats for attosecond. He's base human. Flash travels back in time and kills ben in the past to win.

base human?????honestly..say have you ever watched ben 10??alien X has literally held held the big bang in his hand.Oh and would you be kind enough to say from when is flash Omniscient.And yes there is ABSOLUTELY NO PROFF that TIME TRAVEL OF FLASH is INSTANTANEOUS.so alien X would simply erase him from existence
bye bye flash

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction:

Learn to spell.

And holding the Big Bang isn't a time related feat as there is no time before and during to Big Bang.

Also beating instantaneous teleportation A) requires time travel and B) shows flash required no time at all to go back in time to arrive at his destination before he had left his startig point.

And when did I claim flash to be omniscient? I said X wasn't

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Learn to spell.

And holding the Big Bang isn't a time related feat as there is no time before and during to Big Bang.

Also beating instantaneous teleportation A) requires time travel and B) shows flash required no time at all to go back in time to arrive at his destination before he had left his startig point.

alien x is outside of multiversal time boundary... as long as ben is alien x, doing anything to his past won't effect him.. until he undo the transformation.... alien x erases flash from timeline, and undos anything changed in time.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

Alien X is, Ben is not. Hence alien X won't be destroyed but without ben as a host he goes poof.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476  Edited By ssj_god

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

@ssj_god:

Alien X is, Ben is not. Hence alien X won't be destroyed but without ben as a host he goes poof.

when ben transforms, ben IS alien x...

ohh and sorry.. but alien x is eternal... he was present from before ben.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Learn to spell.

what???O_o

alright that simply proves alien x is out of time boundary..doesn't it?

i am asking for feats to suggest flash time travel is instantaneous

if he ain't omniscient how are you claiming that he would know who ben is?where does he live?how he looks etc?

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gave you one. He beats instantaneous teleportation, something that is impossible without time travel, since he got there first he had to have time travelled instantly for it to work. Also he has never shown delay over time travel, I mean look at the TV series that's came out, literally blue glowing hole appears, he steps through and poof he's there.

Also he doesn't need to be, less than attosecond perception and able to cover every inch of the planet in a second he just runs around looking for a weirdass symbol.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: You should just admit defeat there gonna go in circles forever. I feel bad that you got caught into this I am sorry.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid:

I shall never admit defeat to some uneducated troll! XD he'll see sense someday

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid:

I shall never admit defeat to some uneducated troll! XD he'll see sense someday

remember when it was me? i was like NO MXY ISNT THAT POWERFUL well you proved me wrong

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid:

With Mxy its just proving that WF is canon, all his best feats are there, with flash it's different, plus Ben 10 is a cartoon not a comic so the feats aren't explained on screen like comics are on panel.

Avatar image for scarlet_webster
Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhm... what is this?

Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread should be locked. It's spite. Ben obviously wins.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread should be locked. It's spite. Ben obviously wins.

it's spite either way

flash spite stomps ben's other aliens (except if he accidentally sees toepick's face before he knocks him out)

alien x (if ben changes into it.. which is a rare out of character move for him) uber spite stomps flash.

not a good battle at all

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_webster:

"Omnipotent" alien threat? Not out of character for him to do it then

Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_webster:

Hmm alien looking like space arguing with itself about whether to destroy all of existence?

Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Ben has full control over alien x... So no arguing, and how would he know he's omnipotent?

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was the OP edited recently to make it in character or was always like this? Just wondering.

Anyway, Ben as he can change into something Flash can't hit like his intangible aliens, or something Flash can't hurt like his immaterial aliens. Ben may be obnoxious but when he knows what right alien to use against someone he usually wins. Or he'll just have one of those times in episodes where the Omnitrix preforms a deus ex machina and pulls the alien that is convenient for that specific situation...

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_webster:

If it's that version then he gets dumped into the speedforce as he's not nearly as powerful.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway:

Flash can hit intangible things. The only alien that stands up to flash is X

Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway:

Flash can hit intangible things. The only alien that stands up to flash is X

If Ben got lucky he could win with Toepick...if this is morals off Flash.

This is in character. Flash wouldn't speedblitz a teenager right off the bat.