Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BlueComet

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@BlueComet said:

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

0:56 would make sure a T-rex doesn't drop on him.

He wouldn't use that attack unless he knew a t-rex was about to hit him, If BB flies at him as a bird there's no way he'd use it and his reaction time isn't fast enough realize that BB is faking him out by the time he realizes he would already be destroyed.

Just because you "don't see" BB beating Heatblast doesn't mean it's not gonna happen. HB can't hurt a phoenix but BB could just grab him and drop him in the water, this fight is on Titan Tower which is surrounded by water.

You're acting like Diamondhead would just stand in one place acting like an inanimate object, he would be on the move as well. Did you watch the whole video? His reaction time is no joke, his reaction timing and speed are pretty impressive against small projectile objects.

Diamond head is quite mobile (when he wants to be), I think he'll be able to react with the AOE attack against a giant ass Dinosaur about to drop on him. Regardless of how fast it's coming.

There is no proof to say Heatblast can't hurt Beat Boy as a Phoenix, you're forgetting that Heatblast can also fly and is pretty darn powerful. He'll d fry anything Beast Boy comes up with. There isn't enough Phoenix feat to suggest it can take on Heatblast. The only one already mentions can be easily replicated by Heatblast as he possesses the ability to 'remove' and absorb flames.

0:32

I'm not saying he would just stand there I'm saying his AOE attack isn't fast enough to protect him against a t-rex flying straight at him going 200 m/h a few feet from DH's face. BB can transform one animal to another in mid-flight to achieve this. Diamondhead doesn't have the reaction speed to dodge it and his AOE attack isn't fast enough either, even if he did have the reaction time which he doesn't especially if BB transforms into the t-rex inches from his face.

There's no proof that HB can hurt BB though and since a phoenix is heat resistant you can't just assume he is.

Beast Boy can transform into any of Bens aliens. He's shown to transform into any creature aliens(humanoid too) and even fictional creatures hense the phoenix. So no matter what Ben does BB will win, not that he needs to transform into bens own aliens to do it.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@BlueComet:

Ya I understand what you're saying now. If only Diamondhead had the durability to take a hit like that, since he doesn't I don't see him standing after that.

I'm pretty sure Heatblast is heat resistant.

I guess Heatblast and the Phoenix cancel each other out, any other animal or creature would get fried.

"Beast Boy can transform into any of Bens aliens. He's shown to transform into any creature aliens(humanoid too) and even fictional creatures hense the phoenix. So no matter what Ben does BB will win, not that he needs to transform into bens own aliens to do it."

SOOOO, is it safe to assume Beast Boy can also transform into Hulk?

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TheGraySon

@RudeBomberBoy01: I dont think a gamma infected human counts as an alien.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@TheGraySon said:

@RudeBomberBoy01: I dont think a gamma infected human counts as an alien.

Okidokey, SOOOOOOO I guess Beast Boy can transform into Superman and beings like Thor since, to Earthlings, beings like that would be considered "Aliens" from outta space...

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TheGraySon

@RudeBomberBoy01: Maybe he can.. Its something thats been brought up about both BB and Animal Man, but of course they havent done it so we cant use COPY SUPERMANS POWERS in every thread. Anyway i never said he would copy Ben's aliens. While BB doesnt have an OFFENSIVE answer to Heatblast or Diamond, Ben doesnt seem to have an offensive answer to a phoenix. Ben has a 10 minute limit, right? Cant BB just wait him out in Phoenix form?

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@TheGraySon said:

@RudeBomberBoy01: Maybe he can.. Its something thats been brought up about both BB and Animal Man, but of course they havent done it so we cant use COPY SUPERMANS POWERS in every thread. Anyway i never said he would copy Ben's aliens. While BB doesnt have an OFFENSIVE answer to Heatblast or Diamond, Ben doesnt seem to have an offensive answer to a phoenix. Ben has a 10 minute limit, right? Cant BB just wait him out in Phoenix form?

I'm not saying Beast Boy would be able to copy Superman's powers, BlueComet said Beast should have no problem turning into Bens' Aliens, so using that statement, he should be able to turn into Superman and Thor right? Superman is also an Alien.

I doubt Beast Boy would know about the time limit. I also doubt he'll d go Phoenix mode from the get go. We don't know how powerful the said Phoenix is.

That's why I said the Phoenix and Heatblast cancel each other out, anything else gets fried.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By cliffrice

BB can only do animals, Even alien and mythical animals. Anything from a sentient species is off his power set as i recall reading somewhere. Im no beastboy expert though.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By FourthDeity

Unless BB does the old go in your ear and turn into a whale thing I don't see him winning.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Joewell911

bump

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By YoungJustice

Does Orignal Aliens count their Ultimate versions?

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben wins

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Joewell911

@YoungJustice said:

Does Orignal Aliens count their Ultimate versions?

no

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Ghost Freak Solos

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Joewell911

@The Stegman said:

Ghost Freak Solos

didnt he unlock that?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@joewell:  

@The Stegman said:

Ghost Freak Solos

didnt he unlock that?

Yes, he got Ghost Freak back in Ultimate Alien i think, however, my question is, is this Young Ben from the original series? or Teenage Ben from Ultimate Alien, but only restricted  to his first 10 Alien forms?...Either way..Ghost Freak Still solos, but it could still matter.
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Joewell911

@The Stegman said:

@joewell:

@The Stegman said:

Ghost Freak Solos

didnt he unlock that?

Yes, he got Ghost Freak back in Ultimate Alien i think, however, my question is, is this Young Ben from the original series? or Teenage Ben from Ultimate Alien, but only restricted to his first 10 Alien forms?...Either way..Ghost Freak Still solos, but it could still matter.

The very first

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@joewell:

Doesn't matter, Ben still wins, Heatblast fries everything except the Phoenix. Though we don't know how powerful it is.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would say if he mostly uses fourarms or diamondhead he would maybe win and beast boy could proably put up a good fight

eternalnature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben watch is his main weakness. All Beast boy needs to do is break his arm.

but it probably go something like this

Loading Video...

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Cybrilious4

@bluecomet: Ben 10 would win. He can transform into any of BB's animals and unlike BB Ben has no limitations.

Fixed, Ben 10 can just scan any known animal he wants as well. Since when has Beast Boy turned into any alien from outer dimensions?

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Sylvain

Red hulk Wins!

No Caption Provided

What stops Beast boy from getting any of ben 10 transformations giant sized?I dont see how kid ben 10 could beat Beast Boy.He dont evan need to get ben 10 transformations in order to win.The handicap of ben 10 limited to his 10 transformations makes this a Curbstomp in BB favor.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomp in favour of Ben.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueComet said:

Beast Boy would win. He can transform into any of Ben's aliens and unlike Ben BB has no limitations.

Ben Ten aliens aren't animals. Some look like animals, but they are sentient.

You do realize that being sentient isn't special since most animal species ARE in fact sentient, right? They just aren't SAPIENT like Ben's aliens are, and yes. There is a difference between Sentience and Sapience.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Stomp in favour of Ben.

God...what kind of pollutants do they have in the air of India that still makes you debate this?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

Stomp in favour of Ben.

God...what kind of pollutants do they have in the air of India that still makes you debate this?

Don't know. You tell me. I just started. I don't even know why I reply to you. All you ever do is yell without ANY argument supporting it. Getting kinda old if you ask me.

I won't reply to you unless you've got something to say related to this thread. I've lost count how many times I have told you this.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By BadVoodoo

Beast Boy turns into a ladybug and flys away

Ben 10 looks for Beast Boy, he cant find him and assumes he wins

Beast Boy comes back an hour later and turns into a black widow and crawls into Ben 10's ear and bites him

Beast Boy wins, but its not a stomp