• 81 results
Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Amazingoctus

Not a team battle. Only a few Avengers will be used. Ben will only be able to use one Alien per Avenger, and can't use ultimate unless it is the alien.  

Round 1: 

No Caption Provided

vs 

No Caption Provided
Cap had three hours of prep. Both know what they're dealing with.

Round 2: 

No Caption Provided

vs 

No Caption Provided
 Wolverine had a day of prep. en doesn't know much about Wolvie, but Wolvie know all he needs to. 

Round 3:
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
 Neither really know what they're up against, but do have some knowledge on the other. 

Round 4:
No Caption Provided
 vs

No Caption Provided
 Both know what they're up against. Spidey had five hours of prep.

Round 5:

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Giant Man gets no prep. Both do know what they're up against. 

Ben gets two days of prep for each Avenger. 

Each round is won by KO, or BFR.  

Takes place in a random city. 
ManofSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ManofSteel

Avengers win each time. Maybe with the exception of Captain America. Spider Monkey is essentially Spider-Man, so it is more like Spider-Man vs. Captain America. (Only Peter is leagues smarter). Wolverine vs. Diamondhead, easily Wolverine. Adamantium > Diamond. Iron Man vs. Swampfire, no contest. Bleeding Edge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Swampfire. Giant Man vs. Some Dinosaur on steroids with missile launchers attached???? *Silence*

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

yeah...the Avengers win them all although Wolverine vs Swamp fire  would be more interesting

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Amazingoctus
@ManofSteel said:
Avengers win each time. Maybe with the exception of Captain America. Spider Monkey is essentially Spider-Man, so it is more like Spider-Man vs. Captain America. (Only Peter is leagues smarter). Wolverine vs. Diamondhead, easily Wolverine. Adamantium > Diamond. Iron Man vs. Swampfire, no contest. Bleeding Edge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Swampfire. Giant Man vs. Some Dinosaur on steroids with missile launchers attached???? *Silence*
Not going to really argue, but I doubt Adamantium can slice through diamond easily. You don't know much about Humungasaur (or the show, for that matter) though, do you ? Those missiles are pretty powerful. And he's much stronger than regular Humungasaur (even grown), and far more durable. I can think about the Iron Man part.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Killemall
@ManofSteel said:
That sounds correct :) 

So only ultimate humungasaur win =)
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

Round 1: Cap s**tstomps. 

Round 2: Wolverine wins a majority. 

Round 3: I'm not familiar with that alien. 

Round 4: Spider-Man s**tstomps. 

Round 5: I'm not familar with that alien.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ManofSteel said:

Sounds right.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Amazingoctus: Wolverine should slice through diamond pretty easily considering he's cut/pierced guys like Thor, Hulk, Thanos, Namor,
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Saren

Should have had Ghostfreak :/

SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SurelockeHomes

I think Cap could pull off a win with 3 hours of prep plus utilizing Ben's sometimes lack of seriousness. Based on recent showings, Ben would probably use his prep days watching tv and eating chips while drinking smoothies, plus Captain's probably a lot smarter.
If Wolverine can close the distance, he'd probably beat Diamondhead.  He's not as stupid as many think he is, and could do good things with preparation.
Again, I give it to Iron Man because he's definitely a lot smarter and knows some of what Ben is packing.
Spider-man, because his webs, spider sense, and Wildmutt's lack of sight would give him the edge.
The T-Rex. He's basically Giant man with a harder hide and missiles. If Giant Man had prep, he would win, but since he has none, I don't think he would. Unless he's good at thinking while moving on his feet actively. I'm nowhere near expert on him, though.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall
@SurelockeHomes: i agree with u , ultimate humungousaur is just too much of a powerhouse for Giant Man.   

I dont think anyone else has a chance? 

@Amazingoctus: you could have used AlienX on someone :) 
Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Amazingoctus
@(((Prodigy))) said:
Round 1: Cap s**tstomps.  Round 2: Wolverine wins a majority.  Round 3: I'm not familiar with that alien.  Round 4: Spider-Man s**tstomps.  Round 5: I'm not familar with that alien.
The two you don't know are Ultimate Swampfire and Ultimate Humungasaur.
Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Amazingoctus
@Killemall said:
@SurelockeHomes: i agree with u , ultimate humungousaur is just too much of a powerhouse for Giant Man.   

I dont think anyone else has a chance? 

@Amazingoctus: you could have used AlienX on someone :) 
Does the Beyonder count as an Avenger then? (Sarcasm) 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall
@Amazingoctus: Of course he doesnt :) has he ever been an avenger.. Alien X has been and is a useful alien!!  

Besides, if you read the interview they had, Segal (one of the creator) stated that Alien X is NOT the most powerful alien in Ben 10's arsenal :) so they might be introducing one more alien like that. 
Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Amazingoctus
@Killemall said:
@Amazingoctus: Of course he doesnt :) has he ever been an avenger.. Alien X has been and is a useful alien!!   Besides, if you read the interview they had, Segal (one of the creator) stated that Alien X is NOT the most powerful alien in Ben 10's arsenal :) so they might be introducing one more alien like that. 
I haven't heard that. 
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By PikminMania
@Amazingoctus: STOMP STOMP STOMP

Avengers win every battle!

Ultimate Swampfire still can't do very much compared to Iron Man

Ultimate Humoungsaur is still much shorter than iant Man
Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Amazingoctus
@PikminMania said:
@Amazingoctus: STOMP STOMP STOMP  Avengers win every battle!  Ultimate Swampfire still can't do very much compared to Iron Man  Ultimate Humoungsaur is still much shorter than iant Man
What does height have to do with this?????????????????????????????
Guardian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Guardian_

Ben wins all except the first round

Diamond Head has a very powerful healing factor and can incapacitate or ko wolverine

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Avengers win each round. The only round that Ben might win is versus Captain America. The rest of the rounds go to the Avengers fairly easily.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Ben 10 is my favorite other than supes but the only rounds I are him winning are 2 and 5. He can shoot diamonds and he's stronger than wolverine. Giant man isnt gonna do anything to ultimate humungasor. He would go down with one well placed missile.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben wins 1, 2 and 5. Iron Man vs Ultimate Swampfire will be a stalemate. Swampfire can't hurt IM, and he'll regenerate from any damage. In a long run, Ultimate Swampfire might win.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: A very old thread, I know. But Ant Man defeats Ultimate Humongosaur?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: A very old thread, I know. But Ant Man defeats Ultimate Humongosaur?

Hank Pym could just shrink Ben into the microverse or do the opposite and grow ridiculously large. Pym can grow to the point where he can enter the macroverse, which is the opposite of the microverse. He even grew to the point where he entered Overspace, the dimension where the abstracts dwell.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: When was overspace one? And how strong was he then? Normally, he's no match for Humongosaur.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: His strength grows proportionately with his height. At 100 feet he is considered a class 100, so anything above that height would be greater than that. In the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z Vol 1 #13, Hank Pym's strength is listed on the power grid as 7. A seven means one can lift in excess of 100 tons and is considered 'incalculable'. To be that in perspective, those who have a 7 rating in strength are people like Thor, Thanos, Hulk, Sentry, Beta Ray Bill, Apocalypse, and Hercules. All abstracts and gods are listed as 7 in strength as well.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Handbooks are unreliable. If his strength increases proportionally, then he should not be able to lift more than 8 tons. Don't know how these things work. Ult. Humongosaur in many times stronger than Thing.

@18hunt: Giant man doesn't have prep. And welcome back :)

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: ok, and thanks for noticing, my friend! It's nice to see you (although I don't actually see you) again. Also, but in the majority of the fights, prep can make a difference.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: Np..

Prep does make a difference but only when opponent can take advantage of that. Cap won't do much in prep time. Hank could, but he doesn't have prep time here.

Again, Tony can't really hurt Ultimate Swampfire. He'll simply regenrate.

And I don't see Logan utilising prep either. DH should win because of superior strength and versatility.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@rbt: I don't see where you got the 8 tons from. Hank Pym's strength is proportionate with his height, i.e. when his size increases his strength increases as well. Also, I don't agree with Ultimate Humongosaur being many times stronger than Thing. Thing has lifted the entire Baxter Building by himself before.

As for the outcome of this fight, given that it is in character, Hank Pym won't grow to such large sizes and probably wouldn't resort to violence, since Pym is a pacifist. Hank, instead, would shrink Ben down to microscopic size. Ben has no way of countering being shrunk.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: I assumed him to be a peak human. At 6', a peak human can lift about 1100lbs, ie 0.5 tons. At 96', they should be able to lift 0.5x16=8 tons.

Lifting Baxter building would make 30k tonner. That's what I hear on this site. Humongosaur(not Ultimate) can throw stuffs into orbit in his base form(no growth). Ultimate Humongosaur overpowered dozens of them.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Spidermonkey

2. Diamondhead

3. Ironman

4. Spiderman

5. Ult. Humongosaur

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: This is a comic book, real life logic doesn't apply. If it did, Hank Pym would be too heavy to even move, let alone walk.

As for your second statement, overpowering a dozen Humongosaurs doesn't really mean much. It's a simple case of the inverse ninja law. It's the same thing when Ben overpowered the mutant Way-Bads in Omniverse, despite them being supposedly stronger. Ben's aliens are considerable more powerful than the generic counterparts he faces in show.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: I agree there.

All those Humongosaurs were omnitrix transformation. Hence, similar to one Ben transforms into. And even if those Humongosaurs were not as strong as Ben's, Ult. HS still defeated dozens of them. Throwing stuffs in orbit>>>> Lifting a building.

About Hank shrinking Ben, IIRC, shrinking someone doesn't make them weaker. I might be wrong here though.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By ilikedonuts

Captain America probably beats Spider Monkey.

I say Diamondhead beats Wolverine.

Iron Man beats Ultimate Swampfire.

Spiderman beats Ultimate Wildmutt 'cus Ultimate Wildmutt cant touch Spiderman for pi**.

I dunno who wins outta Giant Man an' Ultimate Humungosaur. Ultimate Humungousaur can grow friggin 120 feet tall, but I aint got no clue how big an' tall Giant Man can get.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RBT

@ilikedonuts: How can IM beat Ult Swampfire? He can regenrate from anything Tony throws at him.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Oh good point.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By lowlaville

Ben 10 wins each round with such ease.Oh he loses to Spiderman......othr than that, I dont see Ben losing.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dynamite75

captain america wins

diamondhead wins

even match for iron man and ultimate swampfire but can not regenerate

even match for spiderman and ultimate wildmutt but ultimate wildmutt can still sense things in place of his sight

ultimate humungousaur wins but he can not grow taller

ssjgodkakarot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ssjgodkakarot

only spdy wins from avngrs

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

1. Cap.

2. Diamondhead. Better range.

3. Iron man. 12000c ftw.

4. Spiderman. Assuming that is wildmutt, the pic looks odd for some reason.

5. Hank. Easily.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RBT

1. Cap.

3. Iron man. 12000c ftw.

5. Hank. Easily.

1. No.

3. Ult Swampfire can regen.

4- Spidey wins. That's UltimateWild Mutt though,

5- Hank wins? What durability feat suggest that he can tank even one hit from Ult H-saur.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@princearagorn1 said:

1. Cap.

3. Iron man. 12000c ftw.

5. Hank. Easily.

1. No.

3. Ult Swampfire can regen.

4- Spidey wins. That's UltimateWild Mutt though,

5- Hank wins? What durability feat suggest that he can tank even one hit from Ult H-saur.

3. From repulsors hotter than the sun's surface? Hell no.

4. Okay.

5. He can grow to a size humongosaur won't even matter lol. or throw him in microverse..

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: For what? Calling you fanboy? that's not really a bad word

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: For what? Calling you fanboy? that's not really a bad word

On this site it is.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#49  Edited By Gizmorino

1. Cap

2. Diamond head[he is made of taydenite the hardest substance in their universe and he has range attacks]

3. ultimate swampfire[regeneration from almost anything and he i dont think repulsors can stop him]

4.Spiderman[ his reflexes and web]

5. Ultimate humungosaur stomps[even humungosaur would win he his one of Ben power house[strength]

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1no ultimate, cap wins

2 diamond head easily

3 Swampfire also easily

4 spidey

5 ult humungasor stomps