Ben 10 vs Aang vs Danny Phantom vs Static Shock

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By karetaker

@redbird3rdboywonder: your argument for the clockwork thing fail.if they create an alternate reality static aang and danny he still wins because there out of his reality. if aang assumes a new form that doesent mean he would reappear in the exact location of the fight and continue fighting.he could go back in time and destroy the machine that gave danny his power and go back and kill statics pops.

I win....i mean ben wins

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Danny stomps.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By karetaker

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@karetaker said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: u misunderstand dannys power because danny go trapped in the portal to a different dimension throughout his series.how would he mess it up from inside anyway? theres no tech in the demension for him to mess with,what he would fly in and find nothing and leave? wow.and danny is an alien.hes a human. from the planet earth.where the device was not made. so he would be recognized as an alien and stored.try again

I dont misunderstand Danny's power im giving you powers he's shown and how in heaven's name would the Omnitrix scan danny as an alien. Danny is not an alien and you even contadicted yourself by saying he's from the planet earth which the omnitrix already has a DNA sample of. the term "alien" would generally apply to a new life form that the omnitrix hasnt alraedy scanned. I mean Danny is techincally a mutant and all so your theory should work but if so it would've scanned the circus freaks or Dr. Animo whose just a mutated human so you try again. What do you mean there's no tech in that dimenson the dimension itself is tech. not only that but it can be cut off as well. Danny could pull Ben inside of the Omni/Ultimatrix much like the Ultimate aliens did in one of the episodes while controlling one of Ben's aliens and killing Ben. Also as a side note im sure the Omintrix can only scan aliens and not ghost

how about DR animo and circus freak dident fly into the device. and the omnitrix did copy circus freaks DNA.if he flew in he would be absorbed.show me one moment when danny overshadowed a peace of technology.and no its no all tech in there. people have gotten sucked into it.its near limitless storage space.how can you pull someone into there own arm.he cant be deattached from it. danny cant pull him into it because it would become intangible with him.as i said already danny is a alien

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By ThatThorFan

@karetaker: -_- You mean Echo Echo? He is the only one that can hurt him while he is intangible, right?

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By ThatThorFan

@SithLantern93 said:

Danny stomps.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By karetaker

@ThatThorFan: why did u straight face me? what did i say.and no he is not the only one. ghost freak and big chill could cancel out his intangibility.and Ultimate Echo Echo would solo the battle by sending out hundreds of exploding sonic discs that would kill everyone

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By morgrim

@ThatThorFan: no e dosent he and ben either stalemate or ben wins danny cannot handle ben

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karetaker said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: your argument for the clockwork thing fail.if they create an alternate reality static aang and danny he still wins because there out of his reality. if aang assumes a new form that doesent mean he would reappear in the exact location of the fight and continue fighting.he could go back in time and destroy the machine that gave danny his power and go back and kill statics pops.

I win....i mean ben wins

Uh no my argument for Clockwork did not fail. I took into account everything and already adressed what he can do to static and Danny so for you to further mention it is redudant and irrevlant simply because it would create an another alternate reality. Saying he would win because they are out of his reality it dumb because he's not killing them or rather by trying to alter time he's creating more oppenents for himself. I never said he would reappear in the exact same location now did I NO! My point is that Aang would stil be alive in some form. Believe me i thought this through taking Clockwork's powers into account and for the last time how can intangability cancel out intangebility unless you mean they both couldnt harm each other which wouldnt be true thanx to Danny's ghostly wail. Thus my Clockwork theory did not fail because I adressed each possibility. Static ad Danny's human half are the only things that reall age here i mean yeah Aang ages to but like i said age Aang enough and you'l get Korra

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karetaker said:

@karetaker said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: u misunderstand dannys power because danny go trapped in the portal to a different dimension throughout his series.how would he mess it up from inside anyway? theres no tech in the demension for him to mess with,what he would fly in and find nothing and leave? wow.and danny is an alien.hes a human. from the planet earth.where the device was not made. so he would be recognized as an alien and stored.try again

I dont misunderstand Danny's power im giving you powers he's shown and how in heaven's name would the Omnitrix scan danny as an alien. Danny is not an alien and you even contadicted yourself by saying he's from the planet earth which the omnitrix already has a DNA sample of. the term "alien" would generally apply to a new life form that the omnitrix hasnt alraedy scanned. I mean Danny is techincally a mutant and all so your theory should work but if so it would've scanned the circus freaks or Dr. Animo whose just a mutated human so you try again. What do you mean there's no tech in that dimenson the dimension itself is tech. not only that but it can be cut off as well. Danny could pull Ben inside of the Omni/Ultimatrix much like the Ultimate aliens did in one of the episodes while controlling one of Ben's aliens and killing Ben. Also as a side note im sure the Omintrix can only scan aliens and not ghost

how about DR animo and circus freak dident fly into the device. and the omnitrix did copy circus freaks DNA.if he flew in he would be absorbed.show me one moment when danny overshadowed a peace of technology.and no its no all tech in there. people have gotten sucked into it.its near limitless storage space.how can you pull someone into there own arm.he cant be deattached from it. danny cant pull him into it because it would become intangible with him.as i said already danny is a alien

-____-. Your point being what. the Omnitrix did not ever copy Dr. Animo or the Circus freak's DNA EVER. How in the name of Grandpa max is Danny an alien. Danny is half HUMAN(which the Omnitrix already has DNA of) and half Ghost thus making him a mutant and the omnitrix does not scan mutants only aliens. Guess what it happened Ben was pulled inside of his own Ultimatrix by his aliens thus being "pulled into his own arm"as you said. Ben has been detached from his Omnitrix/Ultimatrix numerous times through each of his three series. So yeah he can and has been deatched from it. I've told you one moment where Danny has went inside a piece of technology i.e. went he went inside his computer video game to catch Technis. Danny wouldnt need to become intangible to pull Danny inside because the Ultimate aliens had no problem doing it without intangebility and yes it is all tech inside there as shown during the same episode ben was pulled inside the Ultimatrix/Omnitrix. Noone has ever been sucked inside the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix besides Ben and some of the aliens who conscieneses exist inside singke strands of DNA like Ghostfreak. Also to adress something you said earlier yes Danny has been effected by plasma bolts and blast but those blast were made of ecto energy or laced with it

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By karetaker

@karetaker said:

I win....i mean ben wins

Uh no my argument for Clockwork did not fail. I took into account everything and already adressed what he can do to static and Danny so for you to further mention it is redudant and irrevlant simply because it would create an another alternate reality. Saying he would win because they are out of his reality it dumb because he's not killing them or rather by trying to alter time he's creating more oppenents for himself. I never said he would reappear in the exact same location now did I NO! My point is that Aang would stil be alive in some form. Believe me i thought this through taking Clockwork's powers into account and for the last time how can intangability cancel out intangebility unless you mean they both couldnt harm each other which wouldnt be true thanx to Danny's ghostly wail. Thus my Clockwork theory did not fail because I adressed each possibility. Static ad Danny's human half are the only things that reall age here i mean yeah Aang ages to but like i said age Aang enough and you'l get Korra

listen guy. if a diff reality is created and they are no longer in bens it counts as BFR. ask any MOD. ben would win if he did that.and i already said echo echo could hurt danny. Your clockwork theory did fail simply because u apparently dont understand how BFR works

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karetaker said:

@karetaker said:

I win....i mean ben wins

listen guy. if a diff reality is created and they are no longer in bens it counts as BFR. ask any MOD. ben would win if he did that.and i already said echo echo could hurt danny. Your clockwork theory did fail simply because u apparently dont understand how BFR works

They would still exist in Ben's reality is what you're not understanding. If Ben goes back and does that he creates an alternate reality where they dont have their powers BUT the reality in which Ben came from in the first place where they do have their powers would still EXIST thus it would win. Yea you said Echo Echo would hurt Danny but as I already told you time and time again Ben would have to turn into Echo Echo first because he cant be Big Chill and Echo Echo at the same time now can he. You and Morgrim were trying to say intangebility would cancel out intangebility but it wouldnt because Danny could use his Ghostly wail to knock Ben out before he ever turns into Echo Echo

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By karetaker

@karetaker said:

@karetaker said:

I win....i mean ben wins

They would still exist in Ben's reality is what you're not understanding. If Ben goes back and does that he creates an alternate reality where they dont have their powers BUT the reality in which Ben came from in the first place where they do have their powers would still EXIST thus it would win. Yea you said Echo Echo would hurt Danny but as I already told you time and time again Ben would have to turn into Echo Echo first because he cant be Big Chill and Echo Echo at the same time now can he. You and Morgrim were trying to say intangebility would cancel out intangebility but it wouldnt because Danny could use his Ghostly wail to knock Ben out before he ever turns into Echo Echo

Big chill was never apart of my argument. i just said it would work not that he should do it,the wail isent a ko move anyway as danny will be drained before it can do significant damage to a durable alien like chill.they would not be in the same reality. its like marvels AOA one continuity change in time can create a different reality. also what you said made little sence if ben took someones powers in the past and comes to the future of the same continuity how would they get there powers back.you cant go back in time cut off someones arm and then come back to the present and think there going to have there arm. your wrong ben wins via clockwork. he could even hit them with a beam and send them to prehistoric times.he wins

Skyfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Skyfire

Aang wins.

Nateron2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Nateron2

Ben 10.... His access to over tens of thousands upon tens of thousands of aliens and being able to change at whim to whatever would be more then a match for all three of them against him

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karetaker said:

@karetaker said:

@karetaker said:

I win....i mean ben wins

Big chill was never apart of my argument. i just said it would work not that he should do it,the wail isent a ko move anyway as danny will be drained before it can do significant damage to a durable alien like chill.they would not be in the same reality. its like marvels AOA one continuity change in time can create a different reality. also what you said made little sence if ben took someones powers in the past and comes to the future of the same continuity how would they get there powers back.you cant go back in time cut off someones arm and then come back to the present and think there going to have there arm. your wrong ben wins via clockwork. he could even hit them with a beam and send them to prehistoric times.he wins

This is becoming redundant again. First and foremost since Danny has Dan's powers and skills he wont be drained here so yeah its a k.o. Second everything I said made sense but it may have went over your head so let break it down for you using to examples from both Danny phantom and DBZ. And before i start they are examples to get my point across. First example is during Danny's movie The Ultimate Enemy. In this movie, in one reality you have the Danny whose parents were killed in the explosion at the Nasty burger. Unable to cope with the pain Danny's ghost half was seperated from his human half and then his ghost half went on to kill his human half before proceeding to seperate vlads ghost ad human half and merging with it becoming Dark Danny or Dan as i call him. Becoming Dan wouldve been main Danny's future had it not been for Clockwork(the ghost) intervening and stopping Danny's parents being killed in the first place thus altering the past and Danny's future, but the thing is, is that it had already happened so it didnt affects Dan's reality or Dan himself because it had already happened and he already existed so nothing could change it no matter what. The second example is when Future trunks explained how no matter what he did in the main timeline it wouldnt afffect his timeline and then theres how Cell killed the trunks of his timeline and yet Future trunks still existed

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By karetaker

@karetaker said:

@karetaker said:

@karetaker said:

I win....i mean ben wins

This is becoming redundant again. First and foremost since Danny has Dan's powers and skills he wont be drained here so yeah its a k.o. Second everything I said made sense but it may have went over your head so let break it down for you using to examples from both Danny phantom and DBZ. And before i start they are examples to get my point across. First example is during Danny's movie The Ultimate Enemy. In this movie, in one reality you have the Danny whose parents were killed in the explosion at the Nasty burger. Unable to cope with the pain Danny's ghost half was seperated from his human half and then his ghost half went on to kill his human half before proceeding to seperate vlads ghost ad human half and merging with it becoming Dark Danny or Dan as i call him. Becoming Dan wouldve been main Danny's future had it not been for Clockwork(the ghost) intervening and stopping Danny's parents being killed in the first place thus altering the past and Danny's future, but the thing is, is that it had already happened so it didnt affects Dan's reality or Dan himself because it had already happened and he already existed so nothing could change it no matter what. The second example is when Future trunks explained how no matter what he did in the main timeline it wouldnt afffect his timeline and then theres how Cell killed the trunks of his timeline and yet Future trunks still existed

i understand that you were trying to insult me.i really dont care anymore. u can be a jerk if you want but i already gave an example with marvels AOA timeline.also you dont know what your saying.ovecourse the main timeline wouldent effect trunks time line because he already came from an alternate reality. im talking about starting the divergence to a new timeline.also with your dan example your just proved you could go back in time and alter the main timeline and create a shift. IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER ANYMORE BECAUSE IF HE SENDS THEM BACK IN TIME HE WINS.

here is the winning play. ben goes Echo knocks danny out of intangibility with a sonic scream debilitating everyone fighting. he then at the speed of thought with master control goes clockwork and sends them back in time. to like the big bang.they all die. Ben wins.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#217  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Skyfire said:

Aang wins.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karetaker said:

@karetaker said:

@karetaker said:

@karetaker said:

I win....i mean ben wins

i understand that you were trying to insult me.i really dont care anymore. u can be a jerk if you want but i already gave an example with marvels AOA timeline.also you dont know what your saying.ovecourse the main timeline wouldent effect trunks time line because he already came from an alternate reality. im talking about starting the divergence to a new timeline.also with your dan example your just proved you could go back in time and alter the main timeline and create a shift. IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER ANYMORE BECAUSE IF HE SENDS THEM BACK IN TIME HE WINS.

here is the winning play. ben goes Echo knocks danny out of intangibility with a sonic scream debilitating everyone fighting. he then at the speed of thought with master control goes clockwork and sends them back in time. to like the big bang.they all die. Ben wins.

I actually wasnt trying to insult you or be a jerk though i can see hw it would seem that way anyway Trunk's timeline was actually the main originating timeline making the timeline we saw that went on into the Buu saga the alternate reality. Also with my Dan example i proved the point i was trying to make and thats if you go back in time and alter even one event you will create an alternate reality as proven with both the Dan example and Trunks example. Also you do know Danny can either go invisible and knock Echo out with an ecto energy bolt, turn into mist as vlad did when he faked being defeated by Jack, put up an ecto energy dome, replicate himself, put up an ecto shield or even cancel out Echo's sonic scream with his ghost wail or do all those things at once while Ben is Echo Echo, and you act like they're just going to sit there while ben does tries to hit them with that time ray. Aang himself wouldnt be affected by it for one and 2. If Aang's inside his air vortex Echo's sonic scream wont be efffecting him either as the sonic scream would disperse around it at least in theory

bee14ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By bee14ish

@morgrim: The powers he's used in the series say otherwise. I think the full list of powers he has at his disposal here gives him a win.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By MenaceForever2

Static

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By SpideyPresence

Ben solos

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By ShadowPro

danny with dark dany's powers

SOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

in fact he STOMPS

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By NeonGameWave

1. Danny Phantom/Dark Danny.

2. Ben

3. Aang

4. Static Shock

Frill_Artist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Frill_Artist

It will come down to Aang and Danny. Shock will get knocked out too quick. Ben will put up a fight but will get kicked too. Leaving Aang and Danny. Funny enough, both are part spirit, part human. Gonna give it to the one that has access to a thousand lives of knowledge.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By morgrim

@Frill_Artist: actually this whole battle is unbalance intangibility for the win {danny}

Wilkiins17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By TheWatcherKing

The problem with Ben is that he almost always has several aliens with varying power sets as powerful as his opponents or way above them. Unless they’re literally above all of them(including Alien X) or on the level of Alien X, Ben with no restrictions will always have at least one alien that can pull a win/ stomp his opponent.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dec5f205d975
deactivated-5dec5f205d975

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny Phantom>Ben 10 depending on what version were talking about> Aang> Static Shock. But I do believe that Aang can dodge Static Shock's Lightning since he countered Ozai's lightning back at him.

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct me if I'm wrong but what stops Danny from taking over their bodies and killing them somehow?

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not very knowledgable on Ben but from what I know he's crazy strong. So either Ben cleans house or Danny haxes everyone out.

Hp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static shock could restrict aang or Ben with his powers, but not sure about Danny.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't believe people thought this was fair. Ben solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tennyson obviously stomps

Hody_Jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock was the coolest but all-in-all Ben stomps.

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben backhands, he has superior firepower and hax.

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can walk through walls disappear and fly.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

"Ben 10 has all aliens except Alien X."

So Way Big:

feats:

1) game-feat (which is still ultimate alien tho) --> Albedo as Evil Way Big (basically a re-skinned way big with his version of the omnitrix) destroys Proxima Centaury B (A planet slightly then Earth given its diameter and that is roughly 4.2 light years from earth) like he was popping a baloon : (1) Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction Walkthrough Gameplay Complete Game - YouTube around 1:11:30

2) Ben as Way BIg destroyed iirc roughly half of Third form Malware (in Omniverse) which in one of his weaker forms (2nd form iirc, but the point is that it was a weaker and less durable/strong overall form) survived the destruction of Galvan B the moon of Galvan Prime:

Galvan B | Ben 10 Wiki | Fandom ( a description of what Galvan B is)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

at 0:36 (1) Ben 10: Omniverse - Showdown, Part 2 (Preview) Clip 3 - YouTube you can see glimps of Galvan B after its destruction ( Galvan B is going to be rebuild later in the episode) and from the start till 0:51 you can see how Ben destroyed half of Third Form Malware with his cosmic disc/ray.

Regarding Galvan B, the author/creator stated that it is the size of Ganymede (which is roughly 6 times our moon):

No Caption Provided

3) Ben reacts and overpowers the Incursean Conquest Ray which previously destroyed Pluto ( the ship was near Earth and the ray istantly destroyed pluto, crossing the solar system at mftl speed);

Incursean Conquest Ray | Ben 10 Wiki | Fandom description of said ray and it destroying pluto

Gigante vs Raio da Conquista - YouTube Ben overpowers the ray

Other feats regarding Way Big:

he can whitstand easily his own cosmic rays as we can see in the fight against Albedo (evil way big) and he easily blasted Evil Way Big to the moon from Earth with his cosmic rays (this is also in the games tho):

Way Big Cosmic Ray Blasting Evil Way Big from Earth to Moon - GIF - Imgur

Ben bfrs an Alien into the sun by creating a cyclone with his speed:

Way Big fights The Garbage Monster Sea Battle HD - YouTube