Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Mad8Baller
@Ms. Omega said:

@DaMan: He can posses people, freeze people, Force Fields of ectoplasmic energy , supernatural strength.

Aang can go into spirit world and beat him up there.

But Danny overall since Aang would be totally worn out after fighting Static Shock and Ben 10.

How it plays out -
Ben transforms into Alien.
Aang floors him depending on what type of alien he turns into.
Static and Aang fight it out.  Good match depending on which Static we are talking about or if Aang is weakened from fighting Ben.  Aang probably wins if it is one of the weaker ones.
Aang goes into spirit world.  Danny beats him up after turning back tangible while Aang is sleeping.
morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By morgrim

@Mad8Baller: or at the beging of the fight aang goes full on avatar state immeadiately whipping the floor with static while danny and ben rush to get out of his way then with static gone aang turns his attention to ben the next immediate danger and using millenia's of gathered power and skill ends up beating him soundly danny now trembling in fear at the awesome unstoppable power of the very incarnation of planet earth attempts to possess him unaware of his spiritual abilities which end up canceling his possession attempts after a while of fighting danny runs out of power reverts to human and aang crushs him avatar aang for the win

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Mad8Baller
@morgrim said:
This could definitely happen too.
Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny if he uses intangibility correctly. If not Static Shock. At most Aang can misdirect Statics blasts. Aang never learned to produce lightning or control it

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MenaceForever2

Ben or Danny takes this dice they have a wider range of abilities

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By morgrim

@VercingetorixTheGreat: i avatar state there r a million other avatars and im sure at least one of them knows how to use lightening also im sure a nice big rock rock would be enough to crush static and remember due his intangibility being negated by spirit powers dany is nothing more than a pest to the awesome raw unstoppable power of the avatar

@menaceforever: quality is better than quantity

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ximpossibrux

aang

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim: no I doubt any of them did. If they did then Aang would have used lightning while in the avatar state.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny wins this quite easily. In fact he could easily posses every person here and have them fight each other without lifting a finger and then walk out as the winner.. Danny's power are that he can turn inivisble,go intangible,fire ectoplasmic energy, make an ectoplasmic shield,fly, possesion. Those are just inexpirenced Danny's powers. As Dan phantom(evil danny) he not only gains Vlad's power but his expirence as well. Vlad had all of Danny's powers only mutliplied by like 10. Vlad was able to turn himself into mist, overshadow an entire town by splitting himself into more than 1000 and still had more power so when alternate danny and vlad combined just imagine the power. As a matter of fact the oly reason why danny beat Dan was because of PIS. Ben is the only one who can put up a fight here due to aliens like Ghostfreak but Ghostfreak has nothing on Danny's level of power here. Aang has no defense against possesion nor does Static. Danny wins here by a MAJOR landslide. Even at the beginning of the match with evil Dan's powers Danny could simply split in 4 and take over his other 3 opponents not to mention other variables. In the spirt world Aang has no bending while Danny would be at full power thus another stomp for Danny. Static could in theory create a magnetic field to disrupt Danny but that wouldnt work for long. Danny wins

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MenaceForever2

@morgrim I know but they both show excellent use of their abilities when motivated or even angry I would show a vid but I'm using a tablet

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#61  Edited By joshuagamer

I'm leaning toward Ben 10

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By morgrim

@redbird3rdboywonder: oh u really believe that well then thats a pity statics electromagnetic field shields him from outward possession ben can go big chill and intangibility cancels out intangebility and for the last time aang cant be possed due to his spirit powers worse when hes in A.S because hes already being possessed by about a gajillion spirits so without his possession powers the only danny could fight evenly would be static so aang once again for the win

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TAneT62

Aang would win

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: oh u really believe that well then thats a pity statics electromagnetic field shields him from outward possession ben can go big chill and intangibility cancels out intangebility and for the last time aang cant be possed due to his spirit powers worse when hes in A.S because hes already being possessed by about a gajillion spirits so without his possession powers the only danny could fight evenly would be static so aang once again for the win

Listen you're kind of riding Aang a little to hard here. Youre assuming that they would have time to do any of these things right and I'm giving you ways if they wouldnt have the time. Not only that but let's face it you're negelcting two importaint facts here one is that Aang cant harm Danny in any kind of way and two Aang cant spirit bend last time i checked so how exactly would he touch or affect Danny. Not only that but Aang has been possesed by a spirit before even with his spirit powers or have you forgotten the Ocean spirit taking over Aangs body during seige of the North so there goes another whole in your theory. The final whole in your theory is that electromagnetic shields have not been shown hurting Danny or affecting him in any kind of way as far as I know. All of them would need a ghost shield to deflect his powers. Ah Big Chill whose powers are Freezing, intangebility, and flight. Yes Big chill can go intangibly just as Danny could which would put it at a stalemate EXCEPT for the fact that Danny's Ghostly wail would knock him out. He maybe intangible but he could still hear. Not only that but the question is would Ben know to pick Big chill or simply underestimate his oppenents as all. Yes Ben has resisted Ghost freak's possesion before but that was due to the fact that they were two halves of the same being while still being different, but Danny's possesion is like overshadowing so he'd be inside Ben's body with complete control of Ben's aliens with the exception of Aien X. Regular Danny himself would be to much for Aang,Static,and Ben but with Dan's powers and expierence this is a slaughter in Danny's favor

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By morgrim

@redbird3rdboywonder:aang did not get possessed he LET the spirit fuse with him also im sure u should know that when one is being possed by a spirit another spirit can only take control if it is mor power ful and danny is not stronger than a bunch of avatars also if aang can invoke his own will over a bunch of dead avatar spirits im sure even if danny got in side he would be able to ressist him secondly it has been stated that the electromagnetic field around statics body and brain makes him immune to mental control look thridly its funny how u think that big chill wouldnt be able to fight off danny also just as u say sound can affect intangible people then echo echo would clean danny's clock so all he would be able to do is sit idly by intagible until his powers wear off or aang could astral project and beat him up forcing him to go solid and then take it from there so please stop hyping up danny

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim said:

@redbird3rdboywonder:aang did not get possessed he LET the spirit fuse with him also im sure u should know that when one is being possed by a spirit another spirit can only take control if it is mor power ful and danny is not stronger than a bunch of avatars also if aang can invoke his own will over a bunch of dead avatar spirits im sure even if danny got in side he would be able to ressist him secondly it has been stated that the electromagnetic field around statics body and brain makes him immune to mental control look thridly its funny how u think that big chill wouldnt be able to fight off danny also just as u say sound can affect intangible people then echo echo would clean danny's clock so all he would be able to do is sit idly by intagible until his powers wear off or aang could astral project and beat him up forcing him to go solid and then take it from there so please stop hyping up danny

Im startig to think you dont know what you're talking about. Go back and watch the episode it was clear that La took conrtol of Aang to get revenge for Twi, it was clear because at the end when La saw that Twi was back he let Aang go and proceeded back to the spirit oasis and Aang almost fainted land was holding his head like he didnt know what was going on. Even in the final episodes the past Avatar spirits took control of Aangs body and was about to kill Ozai until Aang snapped out of it and the ony reason Aang envoked his on will at that moment is because the other Avatars were about to do something Aang didnt like. Kyoshi even took control of aang and told on herself during the episode Avatar day. iAlso Aang how could a powerless spirit Aang beat up a fully powered Danny. As a matter of fact if he did that he'd be willingy giving up his body to Danny who would now have Aang's powers plus his. Third how on earth or in spirit would Big chill fight Danny off and with what? Ice it would work and fire wouldnt either. Danny's Ghostly Wail would be on a different frequency from Echo Echo's sound waves and even then Echo echo ends up getting possessed before he can do anything. Last time i checked animated Static showed no such ability and the show stated no such thing. So tell me what possible way could they hurt Danny whose essientally already dead. In fact this isnt hype about Danny its simple truth there's nothing any of them could due to hurt Danny in any kind of way.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By morgrim

@redbird3rdboywonder: first of did u not watch the episode of static shock where madaline tried to forcefully control static and went into a temporary coma and it seems u need to rewatch the episode because it was shown that everyone thought all was lost then aang said no stepped into the water of his own free wil then he and the fish locked eyes then merged als o to let u know the avatar state is first and foremost a defense mechanism in that the other avatars take over ur body and do stuff however by the end of the show aang had become a fully realizied avatar so in control of his spirit that he could go avatar state and still surpress the will of the many avatars so no danny cannot possess himand no his spirit is not weak its strong enough to fight of danny and danny seeing hes accomplishing nothing in his intangible form would try to win pysically and be pwn so once again aang fo the win

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By morgrim

@redbird3rdboywonder: as a matter of fact ur whole argument is based on danny possessing people and i have constantly told u how he cant possess any one of them and in his intangable form aang and ben can hurt him and also ben has been through much worst than a ghostly wail and gotten back up while one or 5 of those attacks tire out even full grown danny thus danny would get tire revert and be crushed the end

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By nickzambuto

@morgrim said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat: i avatar state there r a million other avatars and im sure at least one of them knows how to use lightening also im sure a nice big rock rock would be enough to crush static and remember due his intangibility being negated by spirit powers dany is nothing more than a pest to the awesome raw unstoppable power of the avatar

Danny has possessed other ghosts, and vice versa, so I wouldn't say Aang's mild spirit connection can cancel out this ability.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By morgrim

@nickzambuto: being the sole brdge to the entire spirit world and possessing the spirit of millions of super powerful avatars is not considered mild also danny had to fight those ghosts for control and if he had trouble fighting one hunter ghosts for control of a body imagine how it would be like to fight generations of fully realized avatars plus aang who was able to supress all of them at once wouldnt exactly be a push over in the will power department hence the possesion argument becomes invalid

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By nickzambuto

@morgrim said:

@nickzambuto: being the sole brdge to the entire spirit world and possessing the spirit of millions of super powerful avatars is not considered mild also danny had to fight those ghosts for control and if he had trouble fighting one hunter ghosts for control of a body imagine how it would be like to fight generations of fully realized avatars plus aang who was able to supress all of them at once wouldnt exactly be a push over in the will power department hence the possesion argument becomes invalid

It can be argued. But either way, I still don't see Aang winning. Danny is a 30 tonner, and just one of his energy blasts can definately take Aang out. Aang is a nimble guy, but he can't dodge forever. Not to mention Danny's plethora of other powers.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@nickzambuto said:

@morgrim said:

Danny has possessed other ghosts, and vice versa, so I wouldn't say Aang's mild spirit connection can cancel out this ability.

by the end of the series aang had full access/connection to the spirit world ... if Danny tried to get inside Aangs spirit ..... there's about 1000 other avatars there .....he would not win that way

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By morgrim

@nickzambuto: lol 30 tonner where the heck did u get that bit of info also yes aang can dodge forever or go avatar state great giant elemental ball and crush him no one said all he could do was run away from the blasts plus even normal people have been shown to survive those blasts im sure the avatar would nt have much of a problem

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: as a matter of fact ur whole argument is based on danny possessing people and i have constantly told u how he cant possess any one of them and in his intangable form aang and ben can hurt him and also ben has been through much worst than a ghostly wail and gotten back up while one or 5 of those attacks tire out even full grown danny thus danny would get tire revert and be crushed the end

I havent seen Static Shock in years and mind control is different from bodily possesion or do you not understand that danny's overshadowing ability is exactly that he overshadows your bodies and controls it. Please go rewatch Seige of the North again and you will see what I mean. This arguemnt is becoming a bit redundant now. The whole Avatar state is a defense mechanism doesnt mkae much sense since it can be activated by anger as shown time and time again throughout the series even when Aang's life was not in danger. Not nly that but when did it ever say Dan's ghosty wail tires him out? Exactly it didnt. How can Ben hurt him hurt him and with what Alien please do tell. In fact Static could short out the Omnitrixes power thus removing him from the equation,Danny or Aang coould one shot him before he even transformed. You cant just say Aang wins without proof. Show me how Aang beats Danny. Tell me how Ben beats Danny. In fact Static's probably the only one who could hurt Danny and we dont even know if electrity can even harm Danny. The only aliens of Ben that could possibly hurt Danny are Alien X and Eon and Eon could get overshadowed or possessed. Danny with Dan's power could either overshadow all three of them and have them take each other out, sit back and relax while the other three fight,or go on about his business because there's nothing they can do to harm him.Let's not forget that the Avatar state isnt even in play in this battle so thats useless to discuss it even farther but I did bring it up earlier in another battle forum as to whether mind control or spiritual control would work on Aang due to his past lives. Then again as Eon Ben could simply tur back time and erase the ther three from existence. Its many variables in the equation but all in all Danny takes this in the majorirty

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By morgrim

@redbird3rdboywonder: i could tell u how wrong u r but im tired so ill elaborate more in the morning

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By morgrim

@redbird3rdboywonder: in the end i beieve it would be a long drawn out fiight first to come out would be static cause once water hts him hes out next would be danny whose powers would ware off due to over use or battle with big chill and aang then it would be a one on one fight between aang and ben which could go either way though mostly in aangs favour due to more battle experience flexibility and raw power

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: in the end i beieve it would be a long drawn out fiight first to come out would be static cause once water hts him hes out next would be danny whose powers would ware off due to over use or battle with big chill and aang then it would be a one on one fight between aang and ben which could go either way though mostly in aangs favour due to more battle experience flexibility and raw power

Danny would not tire out in a battle with big chill. Danny controls ice just as well if not better. You're confusing an alien with ghost like powers to an actual ghost not to mention Danny could spilt himself into dupicates and sit back and relax. There's no way for Danny to lose this battle

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By karetaker

Ben ten wins with the most versatility.he can speed blitz with xcelarate or turn into ghostfreak and easily match danny.or turn into graymatter and find a way to kill them all with an invention

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By karetaker

@morgrim: intangibility does not cancel out intangibility

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MenaceForever2

Ben isn't flash he can't speedblitz

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karetaker said:

Ben ten wins with the most versatility.he can speed blitz with xcelarate or turn into ghostfreak and easily match danny.or turn into graymatter and find a way to kill them all with an invention

Static could drain or shortout the omnitrix, Aang could stop Ben from moving and Danny could simply overshadow Ben from afar. Ben cant speedblitz anyone here except maybe static but thats only if static doesnt have an electric shield up. Ghostfreak cant match Danny. Ghostfreak is a spectronuerite alien so he has some kind of physical form even though he does have the powers of a ghost, Danny is an actual ghost though meaning he's half dead as is. Danny cant be taken out in any way. With Dark Dan's powers he wont tire out and has his powered amplied by more than 14xx

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By karetaker

@redbird3rdboywonder: obviously everyone has a way they could loose or it would be spite.ben has thousands of way to win.in the end i see it comming down to danny and ben

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#83  Edited By Imagine_Man15

Static is the weak link here. He goes down first. Danny has some serious power, but he goes down next. It'll come down to Ben and Aang. Honestly, I have no idea who wins there. Ben has way more versatility, but Aang has enough raw power that he'd be a tough contender.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By karetaker

@redbird3rdboywonder: also XLR8 could speed blits aang.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Danny

2.Aang

3.Static Shock

4.Ben 10

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MenaceForever2

I call a nevermnd on my speedblitz comment and Ben for the win

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By karetaker

danny can get taken out if hes not intangible most of the fight.which if hes in character he wont be.static is not very durable and will get hit and be KO'ed.i see danny beating aang if hes not in avatar state though

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karetaker said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: also XLR8 could speed blits aang.

None of the aliens Ben has shown up to Ultimate alien can take Danny seriously what thousands of ways can he win. Alien X doesnt come into play and Eon could help but thats only a possibilty. Aang cannot speedblitz Aang due to Aangs Earthbending sens which is similar to Toph's so Aang would see it coming. There's just no way of taking Aang down. He cant be killed since he's already dead, he cant be k.o.d since he can stay intangibe as long as he wants, he can stay invisble if he wants, can replicate himself while still being strong. Hasnt shown any weaknessother than to other ghost or spectral items, could overshadow everyone here and have them kill each other or themselves, wont bbe tiring out due to having his older selfs powers. So how can Danny possibly be taken out or harme for that matter

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By karetaker

@redbird3rdboywonder: it doesn't matter if he sees it coming he doesn't have fast enough reaction times.i wasn't being literal with the 1000 ways thing so dont take it to heart.theres lots of ways to take aang down.like hitting him untill hes KOed.and even though your topic was aang i assume your moving on to danny when u said he cant be killed.yes he can hes only half ghost hes not already dead. Ben has some aliens he cant over shadow such as Upgrade.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By karetaker

i also want to point out that ghost freak can overshadow people too

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By morgrim

@redbird3rdboywonder: surely u jest danny have better ice powers than big chill now thats a joke big chill in ultimate form would trump danny's as his ice powers are way stronger his resistance higher and his battle experience greater at most i can see this ending up in a stalemate btween aang and danny but trust me danny does not win and also even though danny gets more powers he is still half humanand will eventually tire out and revert it is a fact

@karetaker: ha ha ha ha thanks for that joke :intangibility dosent cancel out intangebility" i needed a good laugh

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By karetaker

@morgrim: it wasn't a joke.i never heard that before

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karetaker said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: it doesn't matter if he sees it coming he doesn't have fast enough reaction times.i wasn't being literal with the 1000 ways thing so dont take it to heart.theres lots of ways to take aang down.like hitting him untill hes KOed.and even though your topic was aang i assume your moving on to danny when u said he cant be killed.yes he can hes only half ghost hes not already dead. Ben has some aliens he cant over shadow such as Upgrade.

My topic was never really Aang it was Danny and we dont know if Upgrade can be overshadowed or not he is after all an alien with a physical form and Aang would be able to react in time before to take out XLR8 as he would since trhe vibratio and either fly up, cause an earthquake/ etc and no Danny cant be killed techincally as he's already half dead

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By karetaker

@redbird3rdboywonder: upgrade is a sentient robot made of nanotech by the same species of alien as gray matter.im saying after he feels the vibration it would be to late and he would already be hit.where was it ever stated that Danny cant die

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By morgrim

@redbird3rdboywonder: of course he can be killed because when hes injured too much in ghost form he instantly reverts to human form and he can be killed then or even in ghost form depending on the intensity of the attack where did get that piece of info of him being unable to die

@karetaker: obviously uve never seen enough shows about intangible characters its a common principle

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: surely u jest danny have better ice powers than big chill now thats a joke big chill in ultimate form would trump danny's as his ice powers are way stronger his resistance higher and his battle experience greater at most i can see this ending up in a stalemate btween aang and danny but trust me danny does not win and also even though danny gets more powers he is still half humanand will eventually tire out and revert it is a fact

@karetaker: ha ha ha ha thanks for that joke :intangibility dosent cancel out intangebility" i needed a good laugh

Danny's ice powers are better than Big Chill's and how is Big chill's battle expirence and resistance higher than Danny like seriously and you're still riding Aang hard I see because theres no way Aang can stalemate Danny thus again Danny wins. No it is not a fact that Danny will tire out and revert back, the only possibility of that happening is if he uses his Ghostly wail but with Dan's powers complimenting his own thats no longer a factor now is it

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karetaker said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: upgrade is a sentient robot made of nanotech by the same species of alien as gray matter.im saying after he feels the vibration it would be to late and he would already be hit.where was it ever stated that Danny cant die

It was shown that Danny cant die when Danny killed Danny and Danny was still alive lol. Basically if you kill Danny's human half his ghost half will still remain and be really pissed and even more dangerous thus Danny cant die

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By karetaker

@morgrim: a common principle of tv logic? yea that's obvious verification.but thats not important to me really so ill take your word for it

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By karetaker

@redbird3rdboywonder: maby your right.that is a good point.but he has been knocked unconscious before

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karetaker said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: maby your right.that is a good point.but he has been knocked unconscious before

Yup and indeed he has been knocked unconscious before but only by other ghost. With only 3 powers Danny can win this with intangebility he cant be touched, invisiblity he cant be seen and with overshadowing he can make them fight each other so imagine with all his powers what he can do and Thanks for the follow by the way:)