Ben 10 (Ultimate Alien) vs Superman (New 52)

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Supes ftw. He is the superior alien to any found in ben's omnitrix.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes ftw. He is the superior alien to any found in ben's omnitrix.

Except for Alien X.

Delek_Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By Delek_Reap

Ben wins 100% of the time, and all 100% of posts trying to argue Supes has even the slightest chance are trolls. Here are the facts:

Whenever the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix encounters an alien species it doesn't have a sample of, it'll automatically scan them, and replicate their DNA. In this scenario, Ben would turn into THAT EXACT SAME PERSON! Or in other words, Ben will turn into Superman.

The Ultimatrix has a specific glitch that makes Ben as Superman >>>>>>> Superman, even without training. If he turns into Echo Echo, duplicates himself, and changes alien/normal form WITHOUT returning the duplicate bodies back into one body, he will stay with multiple bodies. He does this, and ends up with like 50ish Superman bodies.

50 Supermen with no training >>>>>>> Superman with training. Plus he could throw in another one as Upgrade with Lex Armor, and use Supes long distance powers on the weakened Supes while being a safe distance from the Upgrade Body. Like heat vision, or frost breath for example.

Another alternative is he could do the same thing, but have all of the bodies be Upgrade with Lex Armor. That much kryptonite will kill Supes.

Good god you peeps saying Supes would win know nothing about Ben 10.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben wins 100% of the time, and all 100% of posts trying to argue Supes has even the slightest chance are trolls. Here are the facts:

Whenever the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix encounters an alien species it doesn't have a sample of, it'll automatically scan them, and replicate their DNA. In this scenario, Ben would turn into THAT EXACT SAME PERSON! Or in other words, Ben will turn into Superman.

The Ultimatrix has a specific glitch that makes Ben as Superman >>>>>>> Superman, even without training. If he turns into Echo Echo, duplicates himself, and changes alien/normal form WITHOUT returning the duplicate bodies back into one body, he will stay with multiple bodies. He does this, and ends up with like 50ish Superman bodies.

God no. Just no.

He never turns into a superior version of what he's copied. That's why against that "dragon thing" he didn't turn into Humungosaur (and I quote, "this thing probably has more experience being a dragon thing than I do"), and why he was being beaten as Big Chill by a bunch of Necrofriggians (same species)

Admittedly, yes. But when has he ever done the Echo Echo duplication, multiple alien thing in a combat situation? He's done it ONCE in order to sneak out to see a movie, go on a mission with Kevin, and watch Julie's tennis match. And guess what? They were INCAPABLE of fighting as a team.

The Ben-Supermen will take each other out, just like what happened in the episode Duped, with Big Chill, Upchuck, and Cannonbolt.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By Sideslash

@rbt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@sideslash: darn straight, everthing you said is true. thats coming from someone whose 3rd favorite superhero is ben 10. altough i liked the original universe with the original ben 10,000 better.

on topic, i i started this thread practically:

@allstarsuperman said:

I like both are my two favorite superhero but new superman is strongand fast but is super weak aagainst kryptonite I'd say ben. If he doesn't use upgrade he still has ultimate waybig

i now think the only aliens capable of beating superman are: Alien X and Toepick. Ben 10,000 beats superman, normal Ben barely has a chance.

Ben is not really arrogant. More like cocky and a show off. That's why I don't like his characterization in post AF Season 2. They turned him into Gen Rex part 2.

Ben is my 3rd fav. superhero as well. After Magneto and Batman. Magneto is not really superhero, but still.

I know Ben can never defeat Superman using WayBig or Ult. Way Big. He can never over power Superman. Aliens who I think are capable of beating Superman is Toepick, Ult. Big Chill, Osmosian form of his, Upgrade in this particular situation, and maybe, maybe Ghostfreak. And Alien X , of course.

Cocky and show-off IS arrogant. We get a real look at how arrogant he CAN be in Duped.

But still, he fed off Harangue's hate like it fueled him, just for one point. The whole post on Ben's personality is on page 5

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@sideslash: darn straight, everthing you said is true. thats coming from someone whose 3rd favorite superhero is ben 10. altough i liked the original universe with the original ben 10,000 better.

@allstarsuperman said:

I like both are my two favorite superhero but new superman is strongand fast but is super weak aagainst kryptonite I'd say ben. If he doesn't use upgrade he still has ultimate waybig

i now think the only aliens capable of beating superman are: Alien X and Toepick. Ben 10,000 beats superman, normal Ben barely has a chance.

Ben is not really arrogant. More like cocky and a show off. That's why I don't like his characterization in post AF Season 2. They turned him into Gen Rex part 2.

Ben is my 3rd fav. superhero as well. After Magneto and Batman. Magneto is not really superhero, but still.

I know Ben can never defeat Superman using WayBig or Ult. Way Big. He can never over power Superman. Aliens who I think are capable of beating Superman is Toepick, Ult. Big Chill, Osmosian form of his, Upgrade in this particular situation, and maybe, maybe Ghostfreak. And Alien X , of course.

Cocky and show-off IS arrogant. We get a real look at how arrogant he CAN be in Duped.

But still, he fed off Harangue's hate like it fueled him, just for one point. The whole post on Ben's personality is on page 5

I'm more concerned about the fact that he DARED compared the quality of AF and Ultimate Alien to Generator Rex and DARED to basically say that Rex was worse than Ben.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@sideslash said:

@rbt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@allstarsuperman said:

I'm more concerned about the fact that he DARED compared the quality of AF and Ultimate Alien to Generator Rex and DARED to basically say that Rex was worse than Ben.

In some ways, he's similar to Ben.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@sideslash said:

@rbt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@allstarsuperman said:

In some ways, he's similar to Ben.

I meant in show quality, but, to answer what you're saying: NOT TO THOSE! EXTREMES!

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This reaches whole new levels of ridiculous.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By RBT

@perezite said:

@sideslash said:

@rbt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@allstarsuperman said:

Amusing!

@sideslash said:

@delek_reap said:

God no. Just no.

He never turns into a superior version of what he's copied. That's why against that "dragon thing" he didn't turn into Humungosaur (and I quote, "this thing probably has more experience being a dragon thing than I do"), and why he was being beaten as Big Chill by a bunch of Necrofriggians (same species)

Admittedly, yes. But when has he ever done the Echo Echo duplication, multiple alien thing in a combat situation? He's done it ONCE in order to sneak out to see a movie, go on a mission with Kevin, and watch Julie's tennis match. And guess what? They were INCAPABLE of fighting as a team.

The Ben-Supermen will take each other out, just like what happened in the episode Duped, with Big Chill, Upchuck, and Cannonbolt.

He never turns into a superior version of what he's copied.-- True.

They were INCAPABLE of fighting as a team.-- Not at all. Only one of them was incapable of fighting. The one with a lots of moral. Other two- Normal Ben and arrogant Ben were good to go. Ben transformed into different personalities when he did that. Most of the personalities like Angry, arrogant, aggressive, normal etc will be okay to fight. Some which won't be able to fight are lazy(because there'll be one), lot of morals etc.

The Ben-Supermen will take each other out, just like what happened in the episode Duped, with Big Chill, Upchuck, and Cannonbolt.-- I saw that episode. Canonbolt was taken out by the Forever Knight in the suit. And so was Big Chill.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Perezite

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@sideslash said:

@rbt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@allstarsuperman said:

Amusing!

I know. Because anyone whose higher brain functions still work could obviously tell that Generator Rex is that dude who could sing really well at talent shows and that you knew had a future but that tragically lost his life a few days before the prom but still lived a happy one while AF and Ultimate Alien were that guy who used to be a really good singer back when he was younger with a lot of promise but because of physical parental abuse is only an OKAY singer who still tries to pull off that he's much better than he actually is and who went on to become Prom King in the more consistently good singer's place and that everyone wishes would just give up the act and get it together or die.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@sideslash said:

@rbt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@allstarsuperman said:

Amusing!

I know. Because anyone whose higher brain functions still work could obviously tell that Generator Rex is that dude who could sing really well at talent shows and that you knew had a future but that tragically lost his life a few days before the prom but still lived a happy one while AF and Ultimate Alien were that guy who used to be a really good singer back when he was younger with a lot of promise but because of physical parental abuse is only an OKAY singer who still tries to pull off that he's much better than he actually is and who went on to become Prom King in the more consistently good singer's place and that everyone wishes would just give up the act and get it together or die.

You clearly want to turn this into a flame war. I won't reply to you unless you've something to say which is related to this thread.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Sideslash

@rbt said:
@sideslash said:

@delek_reap said:

God no. Just no.

They were INCAPABLE of fighting as a team.-- Not at all. Only one of them was incapable of fighting. The one with a lots of moral. Other two- Normal Ben and arrogant Ben were good to go. Ben transformed into different personalities when he did that. Most of the personalities like Angry, arrogant, aggressive, normal etc will be okay to fight. Some which won't be able to fight are lazy(because there'll be one), lot of morals etc.

The Ben-Supermen will take each other out, just like what happened in the episode Duped, with Big Chill, Upchuck, and Cannonbolt.-- I saw that episode. Canonbolt was taken out by the Forever Knight in the suit. And so was Big Chill.

Read my comment again.

They were incapable of fighting AS A TEAM.

Cannonbolt tried to rush the Forever Knight, but slipped on Upchuck's - uhm....upchuck - and Big Chill froze Upchuck. Ben was only halfway competent against the Forever Knight when he went back to being one Ben. Hence the point I want to make about multiple Bens not being able to work as a team.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By RBT

@rbt said:
@sideslash said:

@delek_reap said:

God no. Just no.

Read my comment again.

They were incapable of fighting AS A TEAM.

Cannonbolt tried to rush the Forever Knight, but slipped on Upchuck's - uhm....upchuck - and Big Chill froze Upchuck. Ben was only halfway competent against the Forever Knight when he went back to being one Ben. Hence the point I want to make about multiple Bens not being able to work as a team.

My bad. Still, they don't NEED to fight like a team. One of them transform into Lex suite Upgrade and keep its distance(which will be way more deadly than the original version) and other Ben finishes him off. Or one of them keeps Superman busy while other Ben uses his Osmosian form or Clockwork or Ultimate Big Chill. These scenarios don't really need perfect team co-ordination. 3 Bens in Duped were just getting in each other's way. In these scenarios, they won't because they wont be rushing Superman at the same time.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Sideslash

@rbt: So they'll be combating him one by one? That's not a plan, that's a suicide note.

The thing about Kryptonite is it's not an insta-win against Superman:

Just take a little look at this blog:

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2269511

Especially the fight in Superman/Batman 23.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: So they'll be combating him one by one? That's not a plan, that's a suicide note.

Not one by one. Ben's osmosian form or Clockwork won't be able to tag superman on their own. But if Superman is fighting other Ben(in say Upgrade or any other form), Clockwork will be able to hit him with time ray or Osmosian will be able to touch Superman. Ultimate Big Chill can sneak up on Supes using this as well. And he can gather a win.

Other aliens like Toepick, Water Hazard or Ghostfreak don't even need Ben to turn into many Bens to win. All of them can solo.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Sideslash

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

Not one by one. Ben's osmosian form or Clockwork won't be able to tag superman on their own. But if Superman is fighting other Ben(in say Upgrade or any other form), Clockwork will be able to hit him with time ray or Osmosian will be able to touch Superman. Ultimate Big Chill can sneak up on Supes using this as well. And he can gather a win.

Other aliens like Toepick, Water Hazard or Ghostfreak don't even need Ben to turn into many Bens to win. All of them can solo.

Except you know, Supes could one shot virtually every alien Ben has.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By RBT

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

Most of the aliens- Yes. All aliens- No. He's not one shotting any alien I mentioned.

Toepick- Clark won't get the chance. This is an insta win.

Water Hazard- He's almost as durable as NRG(stated by Aggregor). He'll need only a second to completely dehydrate Supes.

Ghostfreak- Intangibility and Invisibility.

Clockwork- Maybe. He's not really durable. But he won't be going into a direct fight with supes.

Swampfire- This will be a stalemate.

Osmosian- Supes can do much to hurt him. Heat vision will be absorbed. If he touches him(which he won't know NOT to), he'll done for.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Most of the aliens- Yes. All aliens- No. He's not one shotting any alien I mentioned.

Toepick - Kal heat visions this featless alien's face off.

Water Hazard- He's almost as durable as NRG(stated by Aggregor). He'll need only a second to completely dehydrate Supes.

Water Hazard - The awkward moment when the only thing Supes needs is sunlight.

Ghostfreak - he has to go tangible sometime

Clockwork- Maybe. He's not really durable. But he won't be going into a direct fight with supes.

Clockwork - WOn't get any chance to do anything. Just isn't fast enough.

Swampfire - No. He can get KO'd. Also isn't fast enough.

Osmosian- Supes can do much to hurt him. Heat vision will be absorbed. If he touches him(which he won't know NOT to), he'll done for.

Osmosian - Another featless alien that we assume Ben has. Also, I wanna make two things absolutely clear:

1. Absorbing energy makes Osmosians go crazy (stated by Kevin at least twice)
  2. If Osmosians absorb from living things, they only get one-tenth of the original's power (stated by Kevin and Agreggor).

Also, none of these aliens are fast enough to do squat. Kal's just too goddamn fast.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Osmosian - Another featless alien that we assume Ben has. Also, I wanna make two things absolutely clear:

2. If Osmosians absorb from living things, they only get one-tenth of the original's power (stated by Kevin and Agreggor).

Also, none of these aliens are fast enough to do squat. Kal's just too goddamn fast.

Toepick- Supes know nothing about this alien. He'll be a crying mess before he can do anything. Only way Supes can avoid this by fighting with his eyes close(which isn't really that hard). But he won't know to close his eyes. One look at TP, and supes looses.

Water Hazard- Has Superman ever survived being completely dehydrated? Anybody who has water in them NEEDS water to survive. Sunlight can't revive him. Unless you can show scans of superman alive after being completely dehydrated.

Yeah. When he's inside Supes body.

I know he's not fast enough. He WONT win if he goes into direct fight with Supes. I mentioned that. But he can win using Ben's trick in Duped.

He won't get KOed. Supes swiftest punch will break his neck. A highbreed managed to do it.

1. What kind of crazy do you think they go? Drooling-having-no-idea-what's-going-on-crazy. No. You-didn't return-my-dollar-so-I'm-gonna-kill-you-crazy. Yes. They just loose their morals. Kevin was in complete control of his powers. He just didn't care about anybody but himself after he absorbed Ultimatrix.

2. Your point?

Again- Osmosians and Clockwork won't be able to defeat Kal on their own. They'll need other Bens' assistance.

Ultimate Big Chill can steal Supes body heat to kill hi as well. He can go intangible and invisible after all.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delek_reap said:

God no. Just no.

He does if he turns into the Ultimate version of a Kryptonian which i'm pretty sure is what he meant when he said "The Ultimatrix" and not just Omnitrix. Ultimate Superman would win against Superman, it's pretty simple.

The kryptonite battle suit might not be an instant win alone, but if Upgrade merges with it it will be. Not only would he instantly know how to work it he would also upgrade it beyond its original design. This is a guy who turned an RV into battle armor with an arsenal of heavy plasma weapons, and that's when he was 10!

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Sideslash

@sideslash said:

@delek_reap said:

God no. Just no.

He does if he turns into the Ultimate version of a Kryptonian which i'm pretty sure is what he meant when he said "The Ultimatrix" and not just Omnitrix. Ultimate Superman would win against Superman, it's pretty simple.

There are six - and only SIX - Ultimate forms of aliens that were ever shown. Even when the Ultimate forms broke free from the Omnitrix there were only six. There's no indication he can just turn into Ultimate (Random Alien). The only Ultimate forms there were are as follows: Swampfire, Big Chill, Humungosaur, Spider-Monkey, Way Big (IIRC), Wildmutt.

The kryptonite battle suit might not be an instant win alone, but if Upgrade merges with it it will be. Not only would he instantly know how to work it he would also upgrade it beyond its original design. This is a guy who turned an RV into battle armor with an arsenal of heavy plasma weapons, and that's when he was 10!

Yeah, sure...except it won't. Do I need to refer to the time that Superman fought and defeated a Kryptonite Man-possessed Batman? Batman literally glowing with Kryptonite failed to even slow Superman down.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

@rbt said:

Toepick- Supes know nothing about this alien. He'll be a crying mess before he can do anything. Only way Supes can avoid this by fighting with his eyes close(which isn't really that hard). But he won't know to close his eyes. One look at TP, and supes looses.

Water Hazard- Has Superman ever survived being completely dehydrated? Anybody who has water in them NEEDS water to survive. Sunlight can't revive him. Unless you can show scans of superman alive after being completely dehydrated.

I know he's not fast enough. He WONT win if he goes into direct fight with Supes. I mentioned that. But he can win using Ben's trick in Duped.

He won't get KOed. Supes swiftest punch will break his neck. A highbreed managed to do it.

1. What kind of crazy do you think they go? Drooling-having-no-idea-what's-going-on-crazy. No. You-didn't return-my-dollar-so-I'm-gonna-kill-you-crazy. Yes. They just loose their morals. Kevin was in complete control of his powers. He just didn't care about anybody but himself after he absorbed Ultimatrix.

2. Your point?

Again- Osmosians and Clockwork won't be able to defeat Kal on their own. They'll need other Bens' assistance.

Ultimate Big Chill can steal Supes body heat to kill hi as well. He can go intangible and invisible after all.

You seem to have missed out on the part where NONE OF THOSE ALIENS ARE FAST ENOUGH TO EVEN SEE KAL.

Kal could just dodge everything Ben's aliens throw at him, then win when they leave an opening. Nothing Ben has is even anywhere near in the same ballpark. Kal's too strong, too fast, and too versatile all at the same time.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

@rbt said:

2. Your point?

You seem to have missed out on the part where NONE OF THOSE ALIENS ARE FAST ENOUGH TO EVEN SEE KAL.

Kal could just dodge everything Ben's aliens throw at him, then win when they leave an opening. Nothing Ben has is even anywhere near in the same ballpark. Kal's too strong, too fast, and too versatile all at the same time.

Except Ben won't be throwing any Supes. Toepick just has to stand there. Ult. Big Chill can go intangible and invisible. Clockwork and osmosian will attack Supes when he's busy fighting with other Ben. Water Hazard, again, doesn't have to hit Clark. Ghostfreak- Invisible and intangible. I don't see how Clark's speed will help him win in ANY of these circumstances.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Uhm...yeah, his speed is a HUGE factor. If they get KO'd before they can form a conscious thought, it'll end the fight.

How many times has Ben used any of those aliens?

Toepick - Once.

Ult. Big Chill - Seven.

Clockwork - Eight.

Osmosian - None.

Water Hazard - Ten

Ghostfreak - Ten (Eight in the original series, once in Alien Force, once in Ultimate Alien)

Also, Ben starts out as Ben, not any of his aliens.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Uhm...yeah, his speed is a HUGE factor. If they get KO'd before they can form a conscious thought, it'll end the fight.

Toepick - Once.

Ult. Big Chill - Seven.

Clockwork - Eight.

Osmosian - None.

Water Hazard - Ten

Ghostfreak - Ten (Eight in the original series, once in Alien Force, once in Ultimate Alien)

Morals are on. Superman won't be looking to kill anybody here. So, he won't be looking to fry Ben at the beginning of fight.

Why does it matter how many times Ben has used those aliens? How many times has he fought Superman? If he has that alien, he'll use them. Hence different scenarios.

Not that again. Because it comes down to "Superman kills Ben before he transforms" EVERY TIME. And apparently the thread creator is no longer on this site. There's no point of making this thread if Ben doesn't start as an alien. Because Ben not starting as an alien is as fair as bringing up Alien X.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Perezite

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

Toepick - Once.

Ult. Big Chill - Seven.

Clockwork - Eight.

Osmosian - None.

Water Hazard - Ten

Morals are on. Superman won't be looking to kill anybody here. So, he won't be looking to fry Ben at the beginning of fight.

Why does it matter how many times Ben has used those aliens? How many times has he fought Superman? If he has that alien, he'll use them. Hence different scenarios.

Not that again. Because it comes down to "Superman kills Ben before he transforms" EVERY TIME. And apparently the thread creator is no longer on this site. There's no point of making this thread if Ben doesn't start as an alien. Because Ben not starting as an alien is as fair as bringing up Alien X.

Lord, you're such a Zealot for this cause. Make no mistake: I'm a Zealot too. It's not your Zealotism that gets to me because of that, just the cause your being a Zealot for.

On that, I would like to point out that Ben being in any alien form BESIDES Alien X is about as fair as bringing up Alien X. Derpy, derpy, derp derp.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

Toepick - Once.

Ult. Big Chill - Seven.

Clockwork - Eight.

Osmosian - None.

Water Hazard - Ten

Lord, you're such a Zealot for this cause. Make no mistake: I'm a Zealot too. It's not your Zealotism that gets to me because of that, just the cause your being a Zealot for.

On that, I would like to point out that Ben being in any alien form BESIDES Alien X is about as fair as bringing up Alien X. Derpy, derpy, derp derp.

Nothing to do with the thread...again. I really wanted to ignore this but couldn't. If you don't have anything to say about this thread, please do not troll.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

Toepick - Once.

Ult. Big Chill - Seven.

Clockwork - Eight.

Osmosian - None.

Water Hazard - Ten

Nothing to do with the thread...again. I really wanted to ignore this but couldn't. If you don't have anything to say about this thread, please do not troll.

Who said I was trolling. That was merely an observation and a compliment. I'm glad your a Zealot like me. REALLY glad. If more people had such enthusiasm, maybe Western Civilization could survive it's inevitable collapse. I just don't like what your so enthusiastic about is all.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

Toepick - Once.

Ult. Big Chill - Seven.

Clockwork - Eight.

Osmosian - None.

Water Hazard - Ten

Who said I was trolling. That was merely an observation and a compliment. I'm glad your a Zealot like me. REALLY glad. If more people had such enthusiasm, maybe Western Civilization could survive it's inevitable collapse. I just don't like what your so enthusiastic about is all.

I said.

Western Civilization? I lol'd. I'm from India.

That's your problem. Really.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

Toepick - Once.

Ult. Big Chill - Seven.

Clockwork - Eight.

Osmosian - None.

Water Hazard - Ten

I said.

India is part of Western Civilization whether it wants to admit it or not and has many of the same problems inherent with it.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

Toepick - Once.

Ult. Big Chill - Seven.

Clockwork - Eight.

Osmosian - None.

Water Hazard - Ten

I said.

India is part of Western Civilization whether it wants to admit it or not and has many of the same problems inherent with it.

Same problems? More or less yeah. But India is as eastern as it gets. Lets not get off the topic though.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

Toepick - Once.

Ult. Big Chill - Seven.

Clockwork - Eight.

Osmosian - None.

Water Hazard - Ten

I said.

Same problems? More or less yeah. But India is as eastern as it gets. Lets not get off the topic though.

Nah, that's China and North Korea. Ya'll have democracy while they have fascist dictatorships.

However, agreed. On that subject, does anyone on Ben's side have the strength to carry the earth for five days (or five earths for one day)?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By RBT

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

Toepick - Once.

Ult. Big Chill - Seven.

Clockwork - Eight.

Osmosian - None.

Water Hazard - Ten

I said.

Nah, that's China and North Korea. Ya'll have democracy while they have fascist dictatorships.

However, agreed. On that subject, does anyone on Ben's side have the strength to carry the earth for five days (or five earths for one day)?

So, eastern culture equals dictatorship? Man, India is THE democratic country. If there's one country which will always remain democratic, its India.

I admit it earlier that even Ultimate Way Big cannot overpower Superman(at least not with what we've seen of him till now). But Ben doesn't need raw strength when he has other ways to win which I've already mentioned.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

Toepick - Once.

Ult. Big Chill - Seven.

Clockwork - Eight.

Osmosian - None.

Water Hazard - Ten

I said.

So, eastern culture equals dictatorship?

Man, India is THE democratic country. If there's one country which will always remain democratic, its India.

I admit it earlier that even Ultimate Way Big cannot overpower Superman(at least not with what we've seen of him till now). But Ben doesn't need raw strength when he has other ways to win which I've already mentioned.

1. Pretty much, yeah. It equals the rights of the group outweighing the rights of the individual. Or have you forgotten the caste system?

2. Yeah, I know. That's why it's a lot more western than China or North Korea. Democracy is a western introduction that conflicted in many ways with traditional Indian society before it.

3. Or that you'll ever likely see from Way Big. Also: those other ways of Ben being able to win are scraping the bottom of a barrel of adamantium with a tooth-pick.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@perezite said:

@rbt said:

@sideslash said:

Toepick - Once.

Ult. Big Chill - Seven.

Clockwork - Eight.

Osmosian - None.

Water Hazard - Ten

I said.

So, eastern culture equals dictatorship?

Man, India is THE democratic country. If there's one country which will always remain democratic, its India.

1. Pretty much, yeah. It equals the rights of the group outweighing the rights of the individual. Or have you forgotten the caste system?

2. Yeah, I know. That's why it's a lot more western than China or North Korea. Democracy is a western introduction that conflicted in many ways with traditional Indian society before it.

3. Or that you'll ever likely see from Way Big. Also: those other ways of Ben being able to win are scraping the bottom of a barrel of adamantium with a tooth-pick.

3. Why don't you counter them instead of calling them.. whatever you called them?

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideslash: That's your only argument? Weak sauce man. Ben's only used six ultimate aliens, sure, but the ultimtrix can evolve any of Ben's aliens including newly obtained Kryptonian DNA. Superman isn't beating Ultimate Superman, end of story.

Honestly if you think Superman can beat an Upgrade merged with the Kryptonite battle suit then you aren't too bright. Upgrade would enhance the suit far beyond what it's ever been capable of, and far beyond what Superman has ever faced, including Batman glowing with Kryptonite. That's nothing compared to what upgrade would do to the suit.

There's no point in arguing with you if you think Superman would beat Upgrade in this situation. So this is where I'll end it, see ya.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Sideslash

@sideslash: That's your only argument? Weak sauce man. Ben's only used six ultimate aliens, sure, but the ultimtrix can evolve any of Ben's aliens including newly obtained Kryptonian DNA. Superman isn't beating Ultimate Superman, end of story.

All of the Ultimate Forms escaped from the Ultimatrix once. Guess what? There was only six. It was never proven that ANY alien could evolve.

Honestly if you think Superman can beat an Upgrade merged with the Kryptonite battle suit then you aren't too bright. Upgrade would enhance the suit far beyond what it's ever been capable of, and far beyond what Superman has ever faced, including Batman glowing with Kryptonite. That's nothing compared to what upgrade would do to the suit.That's pure speculation.

Can't be proven that it's superior to a sentient Kryptonite energy. Especially considering Kryptonite isn't technology.

There's no point in arguing with you if you think Superman would beat Upgrade in this situation. So this is where I'll end it, see ya.

Except he faced worse enemies before, and come out on top. How does Upgrade > a sentient Kryptonite energy? A being made out of the very thing Superman is weak to?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some aliens could beat him some would lose

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Why does everybody keep using Ben freaking 10 in the battle forums?

Superman blitzes him before he can even think.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluecomet said:

All of the Ultimate Forms escaped from the Ultimatrix once. Guess what? There was only six. It was never proven that ANY alien could evolve.

Honestly if you think Superman can beat an Upgrade merged with the Kryptonite battle suit then you aren't too bright. Upgrade would enhance the suit far beyond what it's ever been capable of, and far beyond what Superman has ever faced, including Batman glowing with Kryptonite. That's nothing compared to what upgrade would do to the suit.That's pure speculation.

Can't be proven that it's superior to a sentient Kryptonite energy. Especially considering Kryptonite isn't technology.

Except he faced worse enemies before, and come out on top. How does Upgrade > a sentient Kryptonite energy? A being made out of the very thing Superman is weak to?

Sentient Kryptonite energy? The balls you talking about?

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Some aliens could beat him some would lose

If by some, you mean Alien X, then yes.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: I'm not accusing you specifically, I'm saying that people have been using Ben 10 all the time recently.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming this is a standard battle with morals on, but I see people on both sides going morals off, especially for Superman with speedblitz and immediate heat vision. By the way, how does New 52 Superman react to Kryptonite?

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: The Kryptonite Man is a sentient being comprised entirely of Kryptonite radiation.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By Matezoide2

Superman still speed blitzes Ben before he even thinks about pulling the ''multiplication'' stunt or anything, really. Superman would have to literaly sit down and wait at least a minute as Ben does it. There are only one or two aliens that cant get speed-blitzed (And thats being generous), even if Supes decides to wait for him to transform.

And Ben 10 Omniverse is really mediocre, even ignoring the art style. The older series was way better....the serious tone was perfectly done and actually made Ben likeable (I just cant watch the original series at this point....he was way too much of a prick).

Heck, in Omniverse, the plumbers are even more incompetent than usual....the animal dude (Forgot his english name) literaly escaped his cell and had a super laboratory with thousands of mutant aliens RIGHT BELOW THE DAMN BASE and NOBODY EVER REALISED IT. Heck, when Ben went to ''visit'' him (There were plenty of plumbers there), Animal was not even there and nobody noticed a damn thing. That sort of plot hole just hurts my head. In the past, the plumbers were fodder, which is perfectly fine....now they are just moronic fodder.

StudentOfJorEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins. He's been fighting much more dangerous villains than Ben 10.