Ben 10 (Ultimate Alien) vs Superman (New 52)

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ult echo echo could win

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Evil Incarnate

WW is not in this thread troll

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@dccomicsrule2011:

-Like i said, clockwork can simply stop time in order to hit superman.

- Yes i read the scan, but they have been frozen from OUTSIDE toward inside, NOT frozen from inside.

-But he has all the time he needs and while decision making, superman can't do anything to harm AlienX.

-So superman never taken in by supernova, hmm, I guess heatblast got a shot by surrounding himself with a wall of supernova flames.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 juiceboks  Moderator

Upgrade in this scenario is the only one that can defeat Kal. Clockwork has the next best chance and he can only win if Superman decides to sit still and let the blast hit him. On the other hand Superman can just speedblitz him and one shot his glassy body.

@mirrorwave4 Just because we as human beings cant see something doesnt mean its faster than light. A bullet fired from a 50 cal machine gun cant be seen by the human eye but that doesnt make it faster than light. Something thats not visible to us doesnt make it not visible in general.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is way too fast, way too strong, and way too durable. He takes this.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#206  Edited By Clark_EL

Supes

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

All this Ben 10 wanking in this thread is ridiculous. Either you guys clearly don't watch the show or you guys are misconstruing feats from the show.

- XLR8 does not travel at FTL speeds. Not even close. Don't bullshit by saying he does. Vilgax was able to keep up with him without any trouble. XLR8 is basically Quicksilver lite. He has never even crossed continents in seconds, let alone circle the earth in that amount of time. So he's nowhere close to Quicksilver, let alone Flash.

-Big Chill. This one is amusing. Somehow Superman is less durable on the inside to being frozen (which doesn't make sense). I guess people don't know Superman actually flies in space (which is pretty cold FYI) and has taken extreme cold with no effort. Trying to freeze him from the inside or out won't make a difference. Also on the note on his intangibility. What is Big Chill supposed to do with that? Superman isn't an idiot he's not going to let an intangible foe get near him. Just read the issue pertaining to Anguish. Also Big Chill's intangibility is not absolute. Not even close. He has been hit by energy attacks in that form before and on numerous occasions. Superman's heat vision can access most parts of the electromagnetic spectrum.

-Clockwork. Clockwork has to hit his foes with the time beam in order to age it. Also Clockwork is extremely fragile. Ben broke his arm from using Clockwork from just falling IRC. So that versus Superman is pretty much a death wish. Superman could just KO him with super breath or some other minuscule attack. He might even kill Ben if he is in the form by accident due to it's durability issues.

-Alien X. This one is the most annoying thing I can ever hear on any Ben 10 thread. It's a plot device, don't bring it up. Yeah, Superman can't hurt Alien X, but Alien X would automatically incapacitate itself and lose the fight once Ben uses it. It doesn't do anything. Anytime it actually decides to do anything it involves a plot device. So why bring Alien X up?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@shadovvlite:

-Like i said, clockwork can simply stop time in order to hit superman.

When has Clock Work stopped time with out shooting his ray?Even if he could stop time with out it Supes would put him down before he got a chance.

- Yes i read the scan, but they have been frozen from OUTSIDE toward inside, NOT frozen from inside.

What does it matter?Superman inside is just as durable outside.

-But he has all the time he needs and while decision making, superman can't do anything to harm AlienX.

Ben would not use it he never does so why would he just out of the blue use it?The only time he does is because of a plot device.

-So superman never taken in by supernova, hmm, I guess heatblast got a shot by surrounding himself with a wall of supernova flames.

He would be put down before he got a chance....

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, here's my thought on this. Since it isn't stated, they both should be in character. If they are in character, Clark isn't gonna be going FTL and throwing a kid into the sun, just as Ben isn't gonna go Alien X, use Ghostfreak, freeze Supes internally, or try turning Supes into dust with Clockwork. It's out of character for the both of them. And knowing Ben's character, his logic will be, "Go Upgrade, and use the guy's greatest weakness against him." But honestly, Clark faces enemies using kryptonite on a day to day basis. Besides, Ben wouldn't know how to use Lex's suit to it's maximum capacity anyway. After wrecking the suit, I don't know of anything Ben could do. On the off chance he does Alien X, Clockwork, or something like that, then he will win.

The only way I can see Ben winning is if Ben had time to learn about the battlesuit, was bloodlusted, and Supes was still in character.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd soon rather die than ever say ben 10 wins over SUPERMAN

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#212  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@shadovvlite: it wouldnt matter if big chill flew threw superman to ice him. superman resisted ice from the out side in Superman 3. In RHATO 14 arsenal shoots superman with a poison arrow and Superman raises his internal body temperature to evaporate the poison. BigChills not doing anything.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Getting iced from the outside to inside is not the same as getting frozen directly from the inside. Yes, I agree Big Chill would not be able to do anything since he simply creates freezing vapor, BUT I stated Ultimate Big Chill who creates plasma that "absorbs" all heat in its surrounding in order to freeze.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate echo echo could win, superman has super hearing, god does anyone listen? Also ben10000 xlr8 is most likely faster than silver, but definitely not flash, b

He isn't used much anymore so we don't know the possibilities or he has never gone 100%

Also you are under rating Vilgax, he is a beast.

NRG could win.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#

@shadovvlite: i agree 100%

@18hunt said:

Ultimate echo echo could win, superman has super hearing, god does anyone listen? Also ben10000 xlr8 is most likely faster than silver, but definitely not flash, b

He isn't used much anymore so we don't know the possibilities or he has never gone 100%

Also you are under rating Vilgax, he is a beast.

NRG could win.

Ultimate echo echo would still lose superman has superhearing yes, but he doesnt curl over and die when ever some one talks loud. heck hes been right next to explodeing planets and such.

Even Ben 10,000's nanite upgraded XLR8 was not that fast. he was able to have a conversation with ben and gwen while just running in a city.

Vilgax was a beast, IMO. in the original series he was a badass. He was a 30ft tall, space pirate with bio booster arms. But in Alien force he became a jobber practically. yes hes stated to be way more powerful with his 10 champions powers and tech, but he was only like 10 ft tall. and got owned by diamond head.

NRG could not tag Supes. and theres not way he could get out of the suit.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Vilgax was not that big at the beginning of the series but used a venom like steriod.

2. Vilgax changes shape and form in the original series about 3 times so don't get pissed at Alien Force

3. He was the size of Humongasaur before he grew, that is above ten feet, about 12-14

4. He is still stronger in alien force

5. He had beaten many aliens including Humongasaur, Cromastone, etc. but Diamondhead is bens best alien. But Ben's best, because he has practiced with it since he was ten, it was his favorite (almost tied with Fourarms) so he's he did get beat by Diamondhead

6. Xlr8 wasn't going full speed at theat time - his face mask wasn't over his face, he has his head turned and was talking, was carrying two kids, and pretty much strolling easily.

6.All Ben has to do is us a shard from diamond head, and get out. It isn't like superman is gonna kill him or speed blitze. Also of he has ultimos DNA that would be cool.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By 18hunt

7. Sound was something Darkseid troops used to defeat superman twice, and humans for bizarro once. This was the animated series though and superman's ears were bleeding. Also in new 52 Aquaman and superman have had their ears hurt by strong sounds.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 10 is just awesome in ultimate alien. So is superman but I hate his arrogent butt. Ben 10 can win. Superman can win. And yes ben 10 can top that dragon thing. *ultimate way big* *throw downs*

Whoa whoa whoa whoa....you have the BALLS to sit up there on you're pedestal and call SUPERMAN arrogant (admittedly, this is probably true in New 52, but that's not the issue here) and not say a THING about Ben?

Ben. Ben 10. Ben FUCKING Tennyson.

You have NOTHING to say about HIS arrogance and you don't bother mentioning HIS arrogance here. HIS arrogance. Benjamin. Kirby. Tennyson's. Arrogance?

That's...I don't even know what to say.

That has got to be one of THE MOST hypocritical things I've EVER heard in my life.

The pot calling the kettle black does not even BEGIN to describe the amount of bullshit in this statement you just made, nor are there enough toilets in the world to contain all that aforementioned doo-doo.

That's like calling out Jeniffer Lopez for being to light-skinned when you're Stephen Colbert.

That's like calling Val Kilmer chubby when you're Linkara.

That's like saying a person's life is a living hell because they live in New York City when you're from Detroit, New Jersey, Mexico, Mexico City, China, some Chinese Metropolitan City, and, my personal favorite, downtown Baghdad.

That's like being offended by someone smelling like they need to take a shower which they've skipped out on today when you haven't bathed since you were born damn it!

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@princearagorn1: ...You really think Ben 10 is an anime? And Anime is not banned, only DBZ vs Comics are banned.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Alien X?

I doubt Ben's using that here.

Why?

Unless I missed something (don't watch Omniverse cause it sucks and is a disgrace to the show I used to love) Ben does not use Alien X often and that's a fact.

Alien Force and Ultimate Aliens are the disgraces man. Get a new pair of glasses.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd soon rather die than ever say ben 10 wins over SUPERMAN

ESPECIALLY Alien Force and Ultimate Alien Ben.

MrPwnage112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By MrPwnage112

Why do people think Ben 10 is on level with Superman i mean moving if i could lift 200 quintillion tons i wouldnt be wasting my time on a teenager with a watch

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: ...You really think Ben 10 is an anime? And Anime is not banned, only DBZ vs Comics are banned.

No one said anything about anime (hopefully I didn't).. It's a mismatch, superman should win handily if not for alien x.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan said:

No one said anything about anime (hopefully I didn't).. It's a mismatch, superman should win handily if not for alien x.

Then how is this a mismatch? You are saying- Superman will easily win only he'll loose.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

Then how is this a mismatch? You are saying- Superman will easily win only he'll loose.

One: Ben does not start with alien x. Two: Other aliens get easily beaten. Three: Using alien x is a toss up. Either he can convince the two to win, or it ends in stalemate. So without the alien x option, superman wins handily, and ben doesn't go to alien x in almost all situations.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By RBT

@prince Ben doesn't fight Superman in almost all situations.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Doesn't change anything..

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Alien X?

Why?

Unless I missed something (don't watch Omniverse cause it sucks and is a disgrace to the show I used to love) Ben does not use Alien X often and that's a fact.

Alien Force and Ultimate Aliens are the disgraces man. Get a new pair of glasses.

Nah Alien Force and Ultimate Alien is much better then Omniverse,I can not even watch one episode of that horrible series.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 I'm not saying Ben starts with Alien X. He'll probably start with H-saur or Swampfire. But as more of his aliens fail, he realises that he has no choice but to go Alien X(though some choices could actually get him a win). And once he goes Alien X, he wins. He can and will convince Bellicus or Serena(needs to convince only one of them). And while he's convincing them, its not like Supes can do anything to his body. He'll hit it all he wants, all he'll get is a broken knuckle.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By RBT

Aliens other than Alien X that can gather a win for Ben.

Ghostfreak- Uses telekenitic powers to catch supes and posses him. Make him rip his heart out. Ultimate GF will be more deadly.

U Big Chill- Goes intangible and invisible and passes through supes, absorbing all the enorgy(heat ie. sloar energy) inside Supes' cells.

U Echo Echo- Sonic Doom. Others have already expalined HF sounds can hurt Supes.

Chromastone- Absorbs solar energy,fires red sun radiation.Ultimate form will be more deadly.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: If Ben went Swampfire Superman could do about jack to him, Heat Vision does nothing, He can punch all he likes his punches will go right through. Same with Goop. Once he is in these forms he can measure Superman more easily. If superman does somehow managed to destroy these forms Ben switches to another automatically. Basically Ben needs to kill 1 Superman. Superman needs to kill Tens of thousands of Aliens.

And no Ice Breath would do nothing to Swampfire.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhosees said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Alien X?

Why?

Nah Alien Force and Ultimate Alien is much better then Omniverse,I can not even watch one episode of that horrible series.

What kind of messed up and warped world view do you have to say that Alien Force and Ultimate Alien were better?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhosees: Now your insulting me? lol Majority agrees Omniverse is terrible I could post my own reason why but this review sums it up:

"So, we're well into the series now and I feel like I can safely judge it. I was willing to give it a chance but now it's just starting to feel like a waste of my time.

First of all, I would seriously not recommend the show to anyone of an older age, Cartoon Network were not happy with the darker, mature direction that AF and UA had taken (as this caused toy sales to plummet) and have ordered Omniverse to go a much more childish route.

I wouldn't recommend it to fans of previous Ben 10 shows either. Remember 'Fool's Gold' and 'The Mother Of All Vreedles', i.e. the worst episodes of the entire franchise? Well that's the standard that Omniverse has generally taken.

Story. So, let's start with the stories Omniverse is dealing with. The majority of them are ridiculous. This franchise used to have pretty good logic, but this new show favours comedic situations over anything of real substance. Alien threats have been trivialised, bad guys are now jokes and the good guys are just as bad. As an example to help you understand what I'm talking about, a big pig guy recently attacked Ben because he ate a hamburger... yes, this is what Ben 10 has become. An important note about the plots is that there is no more complexity. It's honestly as if the majority of the stories have been written for the brain-dead... Now, there have been glimpses of greatness. The concept of the 'Nemetrix' serves as a great evil opposition to the Omnitrix, but it rarely gets used as anything more than an obstacle in Ben's way and it hardly ever feels like a real threat. Another thing that works, and is probably the most interesting angle of this series, the fact that we get to see young Ben and teen Ben. But the problem is that it is hardly ever used. This is a recurring theme with Omniverse, there are some good ideas but the execution is absolutely horrid and is seemingly just there to pad out some comedy. Oh, and there's always the episode "Blukic & Driba go to Mr. Smoothy's" which might just be the worst episode of any television show I have ever seen. DO NOT WATCH IT. It isn't just enough to put you off Ben 10, it's enough to put you off television as an entertainment medium all together. What's even more worrying is that this episode is considered one of the maker's favourite.

Design & Animation. I actually don't mind the new look. I certainly don't like it, but I can stomach it. It reflects the tone and style of Omniverse and it lets the same characters be sold again in toy form... I have to admit I love the fact background alien characters aren't just all the same anymore, which was a major problem in AF and UA. In this show, everyone seems to be rather unique and different in their own way.

Characters. Ben has reverted back to being an extremely immature individual. Any character development has been thrown out of the window in favour of setting up a relationship with his new partner, 'Rook', who is extremely serious and serves as an opposite to Ben. What can I say about Rook? Well, he's extremely boring. That's all I can say about Rook. Gwen & Kevin are pretty much always absent for the series, but when they do come back they're great as usual. The plumbers have become a bunch of idiotic, mumbling fools in Omniverse. I was so excited that we would be getting to see more plumbers but most are unbearable to watch. Especially Blukic and Driba. If their dialogue doesn't turn you off, the voice acting will. The baddies have also become a bunch of idiotic, mumbling fools. Are you starting to notice a trend? Seriously, how is the audience meant to believe that any of these villains are an actual threat when they're nothing more than jokes. This is one of the worst things in the show. It is absolutely appalling how characters are being treated. The only villain that seems a threat is Malware, who genuinely is quite scary and has a rather interested backstory. He's one of the few reasons why anyone should watch the show.

Ben 10 Omniverse is completely unlike anything else in the Ben 10 franchise. It's not just a new direction, it's a whole new show. I understand that CN wanted to re-capture children again, but I wouldn't even recommend this for that age group. Whilst we get glimmers of good morals, most of the time characters get away with things that could be bad influences on kids. The stories are un-inspiring, most of the characters fall flat. This is not worthy of the Ben 10 name.

If it weren't for it's predecessors, I would have rated the show a bit higher. But it is a sequel and therefore it must be viewed in context with them. What was once an interesting action franchise, is now a comedic, brainless bore. This is dumbed down Ben 10.

I hope this show sees it end soon but I worry that audiences will lap it up. If we've learnt anything from the television-watching audience these days, it's that most people do not want to think. They want to sit in front of a television and be spoon-fed everything.

I understand this review is highly negative, but as a huge fan of Ben 10 I was sorely disappointed with this offering. I was optimistic and excited about Omniverse but as each episode passed, my faith faded. To end this review I will just state that this franchise has now lost me as a viewer, I refuse to support something of such poor, mindless quality."

This is getting off-topic so I am going to stop it right here

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hewhosees I was trying to stay out of this debate, but yeah. Alien Force is the best series of Ben 10 yet. Best characters, best plot(RIP Dwyane McDuffie) and best action. UA Season 1 comes next followed by the original series. Ben 10 UA diagon era comes next. Ben 10 omniverse and a few episodes of UA just after death of D McDuffie( Ma Vreedle, that episode with a garbage monster) are the worst.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@Hewhosees I was trying to stay out of this debate, but yeah. Alien Force is the best series of Ben 10 yet. Best characters, best plot(RIP Dwyane McDuffie) and best action. UA Season 1 comes next followed by the original series. Ben 10 UA diagon era comes next. Ben 10 omniverse and a few episodes of UA just after death of D McDuffie( Ma Vreedle, that episode with a garbage monster) are the worst.

You know...I'm happy before. If I was as absolutely, hopelessly, irredeemably stupid as you to have the gaul, the cajoles, LOS BOLAS to say that "Meh" fest of unused and underutilized potential that was Alien Force was better than the original series, I'd probably be a much happier man.

As it stands though, I'm going to say that kid Ben was a MUCH better hero than teen ben and much more likeable with a much more convenient excuse as to why he's such an immature little pissant.

So, so long, farewell, and Auf Weidershen good night you mongoloid mongrel. May those and those with psyches as warped as yours suffer never ending misfortunate, and may Omniverse continue to make you upset, which I'm very glad it does.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By RBT

@Hewhosees Ok. I didn't understand half of the words. I don't even know how to flag someone. Anyways, this discussion about which show is better is over. This is not what the thread is about.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Ben had Ascalon?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MirrorWave4 Ascalon grants him the power to control anybody's and everybody's will. Kind of like Anti-life equation. Ben with Ascalon is too overpowered.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Perezite

@rbt said:

@MirrorWave4 Ascalon grants him the power to control anybody's and everybody's will. Kind of like Anti-life equation. Ben with Ascalon is too overpowered.

I thought that was Ascalon combined with that Ctuhulu Stand-in Dago's power could do that. The most we saw of Ascalon by itself was destroying a planet a long ass time ago.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Perezite No. When Ben defeated Vilgax and he had the power of Ascalan, he's going to turn every human on earth 'good'(by taking away their free-will) until Julie stopped him. Ctuhulu(spelling?) was just kind of a catalyst and gave Ben 'ability' to use the sword to its full extent. This won't be any contest if Ben decided to use Ascalan to its full power.

snyderman567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefusescape said:

Ben 10 is just awesome in ultimate alien. So is superman but I hate his arrogent butt. Ben 10 can win. Superman can win. And yes ben 10 can top that dragon thing. *ultimate way big* *throw downs*

Whoa whoa whoa whoa....you have the BALLS to sit up there on you're pedestal and call SUPERMAN arrogant (admittedly, this is probably true in New 52, but that's not the issue here) and not say a THING about Ben?

You have NOTHING to say about HIS arrogance and you don't bother mentioning HIS arrogance here. HIS arrogance. Benjamin. Kirby. Tennyson's. Arrogance?

That has got to be one of THE MOST hypocritical things I've EVER heard in my life.

The pot calling the kettle black does not even BEGIN to describe the amount of bullshit in this statement you just made, nor are there enough toilets in the world to contain all that aforementioned doo-doo.

That's like calling out Jeniffer Lopez for being to light-skinned when you're Stephen Colbert.

That's like saying a person's life is a living hell because they live in New York City when you're from Detroit, New Jersey, Mexico, Mexico City, China, some Chinese Metropolitan City, and, my personal favorite, downtown Baghdad.

That's like being offended by someone smelling like they need to take a shower which they've skipped out on today when you haven't bathed since you were born damn it!

This isn't funny.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhosees said:

@thefusescape said:

This isn't funny.

Ben is overly arrogant, especially original series and post-Highbreed War (Mr "I saved the whole entire universe") And yes, he uses those exact words. Over and over. To the point when Gwen and Kevin can finish the sentence in unison. The closet full of medals and trophies just fueled his damn ego trip.

Original series - He was completely focused on - no, obsessed with - being the one and only hero around (Look at his reaction in the Lucky Girl episode, and in the Gwen 10 episode). Admittedly, his personality starts to lose the arrogance and selfishness towards the end of the series.

Post-Highbreed War - Once again, he simply tosses the "greatest honour [enter planet/star system] can bestow" into a pile of them in his closet, on the floor. He bores Gwen and Kevin to death with his "I saved the universe" attitude.

Ultimate Alien - Do NOT even get me started. Here he takes over leadership of the group despite the fact that Gwen and Kevin both have more intelligence (in different ways), superior skills (Gwen's karate, Kevin's gadgets), and more contacts (Kevin especially) and freakin feeds off the public attention like some kind of damn media vampire. Hell, he feeds off of Harangue's hate of him by mercilessly harassing him. He could have called the police to arrest Harangue (Especially with the adaptive robot thing), but instead decided to confront him as Humungosaur, and (IIRC) crushed his car with the robot.

Ben takes the arrogance competition by a damn landslide.

Please note, this is coming from a Ben 10 fan.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideslash: darn straight, everthing you said is true. thats coming from someone whose 3rd favorite superhero is ben 10. altough i liked the original universe with the original ben 10,000 better.

on topic, i i started this thread practically:

I like both are my two favorite superhero but new superman is strongand fast but is super weak aagainst kryptonite I'd say ben. If he doesn't use upgrade he still has ultimate waybig

i now think the only aliens capable of beating superman are: Alien X and Toepick. Ben 10,000 beats superman, normal Ben barely has a chance.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By RBT

@sideslash: darn straight, everthing you said is true. thats coming from someone whose 3rd favorite superhero is ben 10. altough i liked the original universe with the original ben 10,000 better.

on topic, i i started this thread practically:

@allstarsuperman said:

I like both are my two favorite superhero but new superman is strongand fast but is super weak aagainst kryptonite I'd say ben. If he doesn't use upgrade he still has ultimate waybig

i now think the only aliens capable of beating superman are: Alien X and Toepick. Ben 10,000 beats superman, normal Ben barely has a chance.

Ben is not really arrogant. More like cocky and a show off. That's why I don't like his characterization in post AF Season 2. They turned him into Gen Rex part 2.

Ben is my 3rd fav. superhero as well. After Magneto and Batman. Magneto is not really superhero, but still.

I know Ben can never defeat Superman using WayBig or Ult. Way Big. He can never over power Superman. Aliens who I think are capable of beating Superman is Toepick, Ult. Big Chill, Osmosian form of his, Upgrade in this particular situation, and maybe, maybe Ghostfreak. And Alien X , of course.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: yeah hes a guy that rushes into things usually without planning, and he's kinda a jerk. Also Ben 10,000's Clockwork could beat Supes.

Avatar image for supermanbeatgoku
SupermanBeatGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch beyond so many levels. Ben couldn't activate the Omnitrix before Superman either:

- Melts his brain via heatvision.

- Flies at 8x lightspeed and delivers a deadly blow.

- Freezes Bend's hands.

Superman stomps.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By RBT

@rbt: yeah hes a guy that rushes into things usually without planning, and he's kinda a jerk. Also Ben 10,000's Clockwork could beat Supes.

My fav. Ben was AF first 2 season Ben. He actually was a leader of the team.

he's kinda a jerk.

This one I agree. Man, Kevin said he's a jerk. Who himself is a borderline jerk.

Ben 10,000's Clockwork could beat Supes.

Ben 10,000's clockwork can. I don't think Ben's Clockwork can do that. He probably won't be able to hit Superman with his time ray. What about Water Hazard?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

he's kinda a jerk.

This one I agree. Man, Kevin said he's a jerk. Who himself is a borderline jerk.

Ben 10,000's clockwork can. I don't think Ben's Clockwork can do that. He probably won't be able to hit Superman with his time ray. What about Water Hazard?

Yup i agree, Ben 10,000 can control time, Normal Ben doesnt know how to properly use Clockwork. I Dont think Waterhazard will have any effect what so ever.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

he's kinda a jerk.

Yup i agree, Ben 10,000 can control time, Normal Ben doesnt know how to properly use Clockwork. I Dont think Waterhazard will have any effect what so ever.

Agreed. He never has used time ray(right?). Plus he's slow and less durable. Waterhazard can absorb water from Supes body like he did with Overlord's suit. Plus he's extremely durable.

Ben can win with Clockwork and Osmosian by taking Superman off the guard. Otherwise, he's no chance with these two forms.