Ben 10 (Ultimate Alien) vs Superman (New 52)

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By butterflykyss

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

s@butterflykyss said:

No need to prove the Gravatack feat.. Ben doesn't have to use this form.. All he needs to do is use one of his intangible forms to take him out. In fact if he uses Ghostfreak its a wrap. He can possess supes force him to swallow some kryptonite and boom, game over.

So superman is gonna sit there and let some slow alien feed him Green K? LOL wow, fans are funny. Anyway, intangibility fails, and you can't prove Gavatack anyway so just leave him out entirely.... Heat Vision FTW

No you just can't say that intangibility fails and then that is it. That's what fans do, so funny you are. So 1.) Since you are asking people to prove their claims, prove that Supes can take out an intangible being. 2.) When Ghostfreak takes possession of his host he commands their body and their actions. He could easily take control of his functions and make Supes swallow Kryptonite.

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

Big Chill can harm people while Intangible he froze the insides of machines.

He can't harm Superman though, he isn't affected by ice, not from what he's shown so far, since he has heatvision and what not .....

His brain can still be harmed.

how will the cold harm his brain when he chills on pluto and has Solar Radiation eyes, besides, he moves faster than light ..... he can simply move out of the way..... Big Chill gets one shotted once he goes tangible

Anatomy 101

He has layers of bio mass to keep his brain safe unless you want to argue not superman's brain is capable of surviving incredibly cold temperatures unprotected which is ridiculous...Big Chill can by pass his durability and damage his brain while intangible unless you care to show durability feats for superman's brain.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@butterflykyss said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

s@butterflykyss said:

No need to prove the Gravatack feat.. Ben doesn't have to use this form.. All he needs to do is use one of his intangible forms to take him out. In fact if he uses Ghostfreak its a wrap. He can possess supes force him to swallow some kryptonite and boom, game over.

So superman is gonna sit there and let some slow alien feed him Green K? LOL wow, fans are funny. Anyway, intangibility fails, and you can't prove Gavatack anyway so just leave him out entirely.... Heat Vision FTW

No you just can't say that intangibility fails and then that is it. 1.) Since you are asking people to prove their claims prove that Supes can take out an intangible being. 2.) When Ghostfreak takes possession of his host he commands their body and their actions. He could make Supes swallow Kryptonite.

Superman did take out an intangible being, already posted it ...... how is ghost freak going to possess Superman when Superman moves faster him, ghost freak couldn't even catch Grey Matter who was too small, how is he gonna posses a guy that's too fast ..... that's all there is to it really

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By butterflykyss

@Hondo_ said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

He can't harm Superman though, he isn't affected by ice, not from what he's shown so far, since he has heatvision and what not .....

how will the cold harm his brain when he chills on pluto and has Solar Radiation eyes, besides, he moves faster than light ..... he can simply move out of the way..... Big Chill gets one shotted once he goes tangible

Anatomy 101

He has layers of bio mass to keep his brain safe unless you want to argue not superman's brain is capable of surviving incredibly cold temperatures unprotected which is ridiculous...Big Chill can by pass his durability and damage his brain while intangible unless you care to show durability feats for superman's brain.

good point!!!

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

Anatomy 101

How about surviving the cold vacuum of space on a regular basis and flying to a ship near pluto.

oh, and since Superman can move out of the way, he isn't getting tagged at all.....once again, superman stomps

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By butterflykyss

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@butterflykyss said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

s@butterflykyss said:

No you just can't say that intangibility fails and then that is it. 1.) Since you are asking people to prove their claims prove that Supes can take out an intangible being. 2.) When Ghostfreak takes possession of his host he commands their body and their actions. He could make Supes swallow Kryptonite.

Superman did take out an intangible being, already posted it ...... how is ghost freak going to possess Superman when Superman moves faster him, ghost freak couldn't even catch Grey Matter who was too small, how is he gonna posses a guy that's too fast ..... that's all there is to it really

I just went through all your scans and didn't see ONE intangible character. Perhaps I overlooked it. What is this character's name so I can read on the powerset? Also, when ghostfreak goes intangible he is invisible to his opponent. Supes wouldn't see him to be able to counter an attempt to possess him.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@butterflykyss said:

good point!!!

not really, since Superman's brain isn't a human brain and he's survived in sme of the harshest environments the planet and space has to offer, he hasn't been fazed by cold before ............... what proof is there that he is all of a sudden?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By butterflykyss

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@butterflykyss said:

good point!!!

not really, since Superman's brain isn't a human brain and he's survived in sme of the harshest environments the planet and space has to offer, he hasn't been fazed by cold before ............... what proof is there that he is all of a sudden?

Again show me proof he can fight and defeat an intangible creature that can possess him while said create is invisible.

Also show me a scan of supes fighting off an entity capable of possessing him after he has been possessed.

Unless you can, this battle is a win for Ben. Oh and all of Ben creates are alien based as well.. there is no telling how his powers would, could affected supes.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@butterflykyss said:

I just went through all your scans and didn't see ONE intangible character. Perhaps I overlooked it. What is this character's name so I can read on the powerset? Also, when ghostfreak goes intangible he is invisible to his opponent. Supes wouldn't see him to be able to counter an attempt to possess him.

how won't Superman not be able to see an invisible opponent? He sees invisible people all the time with his X ray/micro/molecular/infered/all sorts of vision. I mean...you apparently don't know much about Superman so how can you even give a fair and unbiased opinion on the matter? \

The intangible individual's name is Anguish

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@butterflykyss said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@butterflykyss said:

good point!!!

Again show me proof he can fight and defeat an intangible creature that can possess him while said create is invisible.

Also show me a scan of supes fighting off an entity capable of possessing him after he has been possessed.

Unless you can, this battle is a win for Ben. Oh and all of Ben creates are alien based as well.. there is no telling how his powers would, could affected supes.

Helspont

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By butterflykyss

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@butterflykyss said:

how won't Superman not be able to see an invisible opponent? He sees invisible people all the time with his X ray/micro/molecular/infered/all sorts of vision. I mean...you apparently don't know much about Superman so how can you even give a fair and unbiased opinion on the matter? \

In that picture you posted of her, she is NOT intangible nor is she attempting to possess Supes. So that is not a sufficient argument against my claim that he could fend off ben in his Ghostfreak or Ultimate Ghostfreak form.

Secondly, you provided scans of a Batman (slower than Flash, Supes, and WW) being able to tag Supes. I am sure from that an alien creature that can fly could easily possess him based on that premise alone.

Being able to see using x-ray, infrared, micro and even molecular vision wouldn't allow him to see a completely invisible and intangible alien creature. If Ghostfreak/Big Chill emitted some sort of heat, or his molecules were visible while his total body were invisible then maybe, but none of the aforementioned is true. So again, your argument is not a particularly valid one IMO.

So Ben for the win.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@butterflykyss said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@butterflykyss said:

In that picture you posted of her, she is NOT intangible nor is she attempting to possess Supes. So that is not a sufficient argument against my claim that he could fend off ben in his Ghostfreak or Ultimate Ghostfreak form.

Secondly, you provided scans of a Batman (slower than Flash, Supes, and WW) being able to tag Supes. I am sure from that an alien creature that can fly could easily possess him based on that premise alone.

Being able to see using x-ray, infrared, micro and even molecular vision wouldn't allow him to see a completely invisible and intangible alien creature. If Ghostfreak/Big Chill emitted some sort of heat, or his molecules were visible while his total body were invisible then maybe, but none of the aforementioned is true. So again, your argument is not a particularly valid one IMO.

So Ben for the win.

I posted the picture so that you'd know who the person was, now you have to go and do research, but you are lazy probably and wont want to find info on your own.

I didn't provide the out of context scans of Batman hitting Superman who wasn't even fighting back, if you actually read the comic instead of looking at the pretty pictures you'd know that .....

That makes no sense since Superman can the entire electro magnetic spectrum, so whatever something is invisible it is usually just invisible to light, But since Superman's vision can see the entire electromagnetic spectrum, he can see an invisible object through x-rays or infrared vision or whatever like I said before .....

So Ben for the Fail

Nheritor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Nheritor

@Hondo_: Superman does not age normally as a human, as long as he stays under the yellow sun...he's practically immortal

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hondo_

@Nheritor:Kryptonians aged naturally in their home planet, so all those arguments are null.

Nheritor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Nheritor

@butterflykyss: it may not be able to him to see the person, but he can still hear them. and big emphasis on the may

Nheritor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Nheritor

superman wins this, not only does superman have ben pegged from the beginning. Ben underestimates every opponent he comes across. not to mention that the watch doesnt give him the alien he wants half the time, not to mention he has to pick the alien before hand. Superman would totally take him out before he could press the dial.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

@Nheritor:Kryptonians aged naturally in their home planet, so all those arguments are null.

You mean the planet with the red sun? the red sun that depowers Kryptonians? Wow, you really shouldn't be posting in Superman threads cuz you clearly arent credible when it comes to factual evidence about him.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Nheritor said:

superman wins this, not only does superman have ben pegged from the beginning. Ben underestimates every opponent he comes across. not to mention that the watch doesnt give him the alien he wants half the time, not to mention he has to pick the alien before hand. Superman would totally take him out before he could press the dial.

why arent there more like you, I've had to deal with these Ben 10 fans that spew BS like "Superman will get his brain frozen by Big Chill" or "Echo Echo will overload Superman's Super Hearing" for the past hour or so. Finally someone with some common sense though.

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

You mean the planet with the red sun? the red sun that depowers Kryptonians? Wow, you really shouldn't be posting in Superman threads cuz you clearly arent credible when it comes to factual evidence about him.

Uh wait, I thought you said they don't age normally?

your arguments are conflicting.

I proved you wrong deal with it you know that a Krptonian has a limited life span even if he was on earth he still can't survive getting aged into dust Diamond Head got aged into dust and he lives for thousands of years.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

I proved you wrong deal with it you know that a Krptonian has a limited life span even if he was on earth he still can't survive getting aged into dust Diamond Head got aged into dust and he lives for thousands of years.

No, you didn't prove anything, you brought up a fact and took it out of context, since this fight isn't on krypton, your statement is meaningless, Superman doesn't age naturally on Earth so my argument is consistent. Unlike yours, cus when ever I bring up a simple fact of how Ben loses, you just switch to the next alien only to get proven wrong again, and I already told you, Ben has to hit Superman for the ageing process to actually affect him. Not like it matters since like many have said, Superman is practically immortal under a Yellow Sun. This fight takes place on earth ..... Superman Wins

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

No, you didn't prove anything, you brought up a fact and took it out of context, since this fight isn't on krypton, your statement is meaningless, Superman doesn't age naturally on Earth so my argument is consistent. Unlike yours, cus when ever I bring up a simple fact of how Ben loses, you just switch to the next alien only to get proven wrong again, and I already told you, Ben has to hit Superman for the ageing process to actually affect him. Not like it matters since like many have said, Superman is practically immortal under a Yellow Sun. This fight takes place on earth ..... Superman Wins

No your just not accepting the facts that his aliens can harm him, all your saying is that he'll moving at faster than light speed and ram his opponent into the sun

since when did he ever do that?

by that logic since ben is blood lusted he'll turn into alien x and wish superman away and since alien x is blood lusted and has universal durability he auto wins.

Big Chill can freeze his brain, the ONLY REASON SUPERMAN'S BRAIN SURVIVES IN SPACE IS BECAUSE HE HAS LAYERS OF BIOMASS TO PROTECT HIS BRAIN

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A SKULL IS?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT MUSCLES ARE FOR?

since he has super durability that's why he can survive but Big Chill's intangibility by passes it all.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_: .....caps rage? you mad bro?

anyway, I already explained in detail how Superman completely destroys almost every Alien ben has. Alien X is useless since he takes a whole episode to make up his mind.....he's not wishing anything away....

I know you're a Ben 10 fan and all and that you don't know much about Superman, but least let people know so we can know when to disregard you when you go on rants about alien brain freeze and other things that don't matter .....

As all of the credible individuals have already stated, Superman wins

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us:Your obviously a ignorant fan who makes blatant lies about the characters of others.

Blood lust is on so they don't have to make up their minds, and Superman can do nothing to harm Alien X who has survived a universal attack unscathed mean while Superman bleeds from a punch that batman gave him and a kick wonder woman gave him.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us:Your obviously a ignorant fan who makes blatant lies about the characters of others.

Blood lust is on so they don't have to make up their minds, and Superman can do nothing to harm Alien X who has survived a universal attack unscathed mean while Superman bleeds from a punch that batman gave him and a kick wonder woman gave him.

more lowballing to limit and discredit Superman's durability, how mature. Anyway, Alien X is a statue until he can make up his minds, so he gets BFR'ed into mars

Superman wins

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

more lowballing to limit and discredit Superman's durability, how mature. Anyway, Alien X is a statue until he can make up his minds, so he gets BFR'ed into mars

Superman wins

Oh so you admit that supermans too weak to hit a still statute

it's odd that the majority of ben 10 characters superman has to resort to BFR.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By butterflykyss

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@butterflykyss said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@butterflykyss said:

So Ben for the win.

I posted the picture so that you'd know who the person was, now you have to go and do research, but you are lazy probably and wont want to find info on your own.

I didn't provide the out of context scans of Batman hitting Superman who wasn't even fighting back, if you actually read the comic instead of looking at the pretty pictures you'd know that .....

That makes no sense since Superman can the entire electro magnetic spectrum, so whatever something is invisible it is usually just invisible to light, But since Superman's vision can see the entire electromagnetic spectrum, he can see an invisible object through x-rays or infrared vision or whatever like I said before .....

So Ben for the Fail

None of your first point is relevant to what we are talking about so it will be ignored. At this point you have not provided or demonstrated that Supes could fight an intangible opponent, and you calling me lazy doesn't change that.

I stand corrected about you posting those; however, it did show him fighting back so your point is a moot one. Supes was tagged by Batman and Superman responding he by sending him flying through brick. The only difference in this scenario is that once Ben goes ghostfreak he will be possessed and will have no control over his thought or actions.

Invisibility by definition means that it cannot be seen or cannot be shown by any of the frequencies on the electromagnetic spectrum. Again your point is not a valid one.

So, you have negated to argue against my claim that Supes cannot fight Ben in his intangible form or prevent Ben from possessing him and making him swallow a small piece of krytonite. Therefore, Ben wins. :D

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

Oh so you admit that supermans too weak to hit a still statute

A still "statute"??? I think you mean statue......anyway, I didn't say he's too weak, but he is not capable of physically harming Alien X who can't move at all, making him not even worth BFRing since he can't fight until he makes up his mind, but go ahead and put words in my mouth since you cant produce an argument. Oh and nice pointless meme....

it's odd that the majority of ben 10 characters superman has to resort to BFR.

I only named 3 - 5 of Bens aliens that Superman might have to BFR ...... I can name 10 right off the bat that we all know would get one shotted by a punch from Superman, there are none that can take Superman though....i ended your argument a while ago, you're just mad now

Why you mad bro?

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@butterflykyss said:

None of your first point is relevant to what we are talking about so it will be ignored. At this point you have not provided or demonstrated that Supes could fight an intangible opponent, and you calling me lazy doesn't change that.

Ok, so you ask for an intangible foe that Superman beat and I show, but it's irrelevant? Seems legit.

@butterflykyss said:

I stand corrected about you posting those; however, it did show him fighting back so your point is a moot one. Supes was tagged by Batman and Superman responding he by sending him flying through brick. The only difference in this scenario is that once Ben goes ghostfreak he will be possessed and will have no control over his thought or actions.

That was after trying to reason with Batman and practically letting him hit him, then getting mad and breaking Batman by accident by throwing him. He wasn't really fighting back like how he was against Helspont or Darkseid, cus he could kill Batman by accident, so he was going easy and not really fighting back, but you lack context. Ghost Freak cant possess what he can't catch.

@butterflykyss said:

Invisibility by definition means that it cannot be seen or cannot be shown by any of the frequencies on the electromagnetic spectrum. Again your point is not a valid one.

Not true at all since there are different levels of invisibility, especially in comics and in fiction in general, but even realistically invisibility is usually the product of light bent around an object ..... Superman has seen invisible opponents in previous incarnations, his powers havent changed in that regard. Both GF and BC can be seen within the EM Spectrum

@butterflykyss said:

So, you have negated to argue against my claim that Supes cannot fight Ben in his intangible form or prevent Ben from possessing him and making him swallow a small piece of krytonite. Therefore, Ben wins. :D

Actually I gave you a heads up on an opponent who Superman beat who was intangible but you ignored it, so I already won this argument, and I already showed you a foe that Superman resisted mind control from.....so you can ignore evidence and lowball to your leisure, but you are pretty much done debating, since you have proven your bias

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By butterflykyss

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@butterflykyss said:

Ok, so you ask for an intangible foe that Superman beat and I show, but it's irrelevant? Seems legit.

@butterflykyss said:

That was after trying to reason with Batman and practically letting him hit him, then getting mad and breaking Batman by accident by throwing him. He wasn't really fighting back like how he was against Helspont or Darkseid, cus he could kill Batman by accident, so he was going easy and not really fighting back, but you lack context. Ghost Freak cant possess what he can't catch.

@butterflykyss said:

Not true at all since there are different levels of invisibility, especially in comics and in fiction in general, but even realistically invisibility is usually the product of light bent around an object ..... Superman has seen invisible opponents in previous incarnations, his powers havent changed in that regard. Both GF and BC can be seen within the EM Spectrum

@butterflykyss said:

Actually I gave you a heads up on an opponent who Superman beat who was intangible but you ignored it, so I already won this argument, and I already showed you a foe that Superman resisted mind control from.....so you can ignore evidence and lowball to your leisure, but you are pretty much done debating, since you have proven your bias

1.) I don't know what context in how Supes was able to beat Anguish, or if he even did beat her for that matter. For all I know, he could have tagged her when she was tangible or before she could even go intangible, which would not disprove any claim I have made in regards to Ben.

2.) "He wasn't really fighting him" is not a good excuse and it, again, doesn't disprove my claim that Ben could possess him as GhostFreak.

3.) I would direct you to the following link. Invisibility by definition means is shouldn't be seen or detectable by any frequency on the EM spectrum. It wouldn't be invisible it that statement were not true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisibility

4.) See point 1 and I am glad that you are conceding, seeing you haven't disproved any statement I have made :)

Cheers.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By butterflykyss

@Nheritor said:

@butterflykyss: it may not be able to him to see the person, but he can still hear them. and big emphasis on the may

hmmm.. what or how does hearing help him while is intangible and invisible????

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By jobbernos

supes without effort.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@butterflykyss said:

4.) See point 1 and I am glad that you are conceding, seeing you haven't disproved any statement I have made :)

Cheers.

Yeah.....cool story bro....anyway, you haven't a single legit argument other than because Superman let Batman hit him ghost freak can possess him which makes no sense, plus I have dis-proven your arguments but since you like to ignore evidence I see no reason to continue since I have already exposed your Bias nature, typical. You didn't even read up on Anguish meaning you don't care to find out how an intangible opponent such as she lost to Superman, also typical. Since you think Wiki is a reliable source of info, i have no reason to take anything you say with a grain of salt. Since I have already provided several arguments why Ben in his various alien forms loses or can't harm Superman....all there is left to say is.....

Concession accepted.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#83  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@N0tS0action m0us said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: bigchill is intangible and in superman 9 and 10 he fought anguish who's intangible

He beat anguish

@butterflykyss said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@butterflykyss:

Check again.

No I don't need to check again... I watch the show.. but how about you check this out:

Intangible form #1: Ghostfreak

Intangible form #2 Big Chill:

hope this helps.... ben for the win

Supes can't hurt what he can't touch.. game over.

Game over for who? Big Chill cant harm Superman in anyway .... so that's a moot point .....once he decides to go tangible, he gets one shotted.

I own ation and superman new52 and supes did not beat her he gave her locket.

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By RetardRobot

Ultimate Ben? Alien X? Eon? Clockwork? Atomix? Upchuck?

thefusescape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By thefusescape

Ben 10 is just awesome in ultimate alien. So is superman but I hate his arrogent butt. Ben 10 can win. Superman can win. And yes ben 10 can top that dragon thing. *ultimate way big* *throw downs*

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By butterflykyss

@RetardRobot said:

yea.. im thinking alien x, clockwork can win definitely.. not sure about the others..

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By RetardRobot

@butterflykyss said:

@RetardRobot said:

yea.. im thinking alien x, clockwork can win definitely.. not sure about the others..

Ultimate Ben is every single alien Ben would get in his lifetime (10,000+) in one form. Eon is basically Clockwork. Atomix is a one time mentioned alien but was clearly described to be extremely powerful. Upchuck could eat Superman :P

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By xeon1cs

@Hondo_ said:

Erm...I don't think you know how Kryptonians function.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By butterflykyss

@RetardRobot said:

@butterflykyss said:

@RetardRobot said:

Ultimate Ben is every single alien Ben would get in his lifetime (10,000+) in one form. Eon is basically Clockwork. Atomix is a one time mentioned alien but was clearly described to be extremely powerful. Upchuck could eat Superman :P

Hahahah ok.. How does atomix power work... And yea Ben should win this candidly.

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By RetardRobot

@butterflykyss: 1 Episode in Ultimate Alien was Ben 10,000, Ben goes into the future to meet himself but at his peak, and he has a son named Ken 10. They were having Ken's 10th birthday party when old Ben (he's only like 25) gives Ken his first Omnitrix, but he gave him all the sh** aliens. Ken then proceeded to ask for Atomix and when his dad was like HELL NO Ken got really sad. Only evidence of Atomix but makes him seem pretty strong.

EDIT: And based on his name it probably has to do something with atoms or atomic properties, both of which are really bad

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By butterflykyss

@RetardRobot said:

@butterflykyss: 1 Episode in Ultimate Alien was Ben 10,000, Ben goes into the future to meet himself but at his peak, and he has a son named Ken 10. They were having Ken's 10th birthday party when old Ben (he's only like 25) gives Ken his first Omnitrix, but he gave him all the sh** aliens. Ken then proceeded to ask for Atomix and when his dad was like HELL NO Ken got really sad. Only evidence of Atomix but makes him seem pretty strong.

EDIT: And based on his name it probably has to do something with atoms or atomic properties, both of which are really bad

Oh thanks Retard.. i appreciate that. Question... Alien X.. how does his powers work? I kinda forget, what can he do exactly?

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By RetardRobot

@butterflykyss said:

@RetardRobot said:

Oh thanks Retard.. i appreciate that. Question... Alien X.. how does his powers work? I kinda forget, what can he do exactly?

Ben acknowledges Alien X as his strongest and most powerful alien; however, he cannot afford the cost that comes with becoming the alien.

Alien X has three personalities: Serena, the voice of love and compassion, Bellicus the voice of rage and aggression and Ben, the voice of reason. All three speak together when Alien X speaks.

As Serena and Bellicus have been arguing for eternity and before they had no tiebreaker, getting them to focus on any present task is difficult at best, leaving Alien X's body trapped in place.

Alien X has shown to be omnipotent, able to warp reality and time/space itself, becoming nearly invincible.

Alien X's reality warping is so powerful, that his mere thoughts can become real. He is so powerful that he can create an entire universe at will.

In order for Alien X to perform any action, including but not limited to, simple movement and transforming back, at least two of the three personalities must agree to do so.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By butterflykyss

@RetardRobot said:

@butterflykyss said:

@RetardRobot said:

Ben acknowledges Alien X as his strongest and most powerful alien; however, he cannot afford the cost that comes with becoming the alien.

Alien X has three personalities: Serena, the voice of love and compassion, Bellicus the voice of rage and aggression and Ben, the voice of reason. All three speak together when Alien X speaks.

As Serena and Bellicus have been arguing for eternity and before they had no tiebreaker, getting them to focus on any present task is difficult at best, leaving Alien X's body trapped in place.

Alien X has shown to be omnipotent, able to warp reality and time/space itself, becoming nearly invincible.

Alien X's reality warping is so powerful, that his mere thoughts can become real. He is so powerful that he can create an entire universe at will.

In order for Alien X to perform any action, including but not limited to, simple movement and transforming back, at least two of the three personalities must agree to do so.

Ok so in this form as well.. Ben 10 wins..

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@N0tS0An0nym0us: superman is my favorite superhero and I know a lot about krypton and superman and I read all the new 52 superman stuff. On kyton people aged normally on earth a krytonian without solar energy or blue kryptonite would age normally.

Ben 10 is my second favorite hero. And he's really underrated here.

Clockwork can stop and rewind time. So if supes trys to speed blitz him he can just stop time and shoot him with green ageing energy. Which could use up his solar energy and then turn him to dust.

Way big or ultimate way big could shoot him with a cosmic ray or fly him into a red sun.

Ghost freak big chill or ultimate big chill can go intangible. In superman #9-10 He fought aanguish who did not beat him or lose to him she got what she wanted and left. In superman #2 he could not see an invisible opponent no matter what vision he used. But in Ben 10 episode hunted krab saw ghost freak so I don't know if supes could see him.

Let'ss be honest alien x is way more powerful than Superman. Even if he could get him to work throwing him into sun would not do anything.

And if supes is such a big deal paradox would warn Ben.

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Charlie_Jade

Superman is fast enough to BFR

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how serious Ben is.

That being said here are the Aliens which win with no effort. Ultimate Ben, Clockwork, Eon, Alien X and both Echo Echo and Ultimate Echo Echo.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#97  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

That being said here are the Aliens which win with no effort. Ultimate Ben, Clockwork, Eon, Alien X and both Echo Echo and Ultimate Echo Echo.

Echo Echo is not beating Superman neither is Ultimate Echo Echo.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Yeah they are. Remember due to the fact the Clark has super hearing Echo's sound based powers would be incredibly lethal to him especially if Ultimate Echo uses his wall of sound

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#99  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Yeah they are. Remember due to the fact the Clark has super hearing Echo's sound based powers would be incredibly lethal to him especially if Ultimate Echo uses his wall of sound

Superman could speed blitz them before they have a chance, I doubt they could take shots from Superman.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@dccomicsrule2011: @redbird3rdboywonder: guys please don't bump this thread just read my post above those are like the only ways Ben wins