Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UltimatePeyton

Team Ben 10

1. Ben Tennyson- All aliens available except Alien X and the ultimates

2. Gwen Tennyson- Able to go anodite but cannot lose control

3. Kevin Levin- Able to absorb powers but not the Omnitrix or any of his teammates powers.

4. Rook Blonko- Has a backup Proto-Tool incase the first is broken

5.Sunder the Retriever

6. Grandpa Max- Plumber suit, all weapons available that he has used on show minus Null Void Projector. Can use Rustbucket.

VS

Team Justice League

1. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

2. Aquaman- With trident

3. Red Tornado

4. Crimson Avenger (Lee Travis)

5. Batman (Terry McGinnis)

6. Plastic Man

7. Woozy Winks (Plastic Man's sidekick)

Mt. Rushmore- and all surrounding areas within 20 miles

Morals- Off

1 hour prep for both sides

Who Would Win?

Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't you think green lantern, red tornado and plastic man might be able to solo on their own given the right circumstances?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

Hal should be able to solo.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Ben 10 his Ultimates, some of them are key factors against certain characters.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RBT

@juiceboks said:

Really? Did you forget that Ben has Chromastone or Feedback?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt said:

@juiceboks said:

Hal's dealt with energy drainers before and neither one should be able to get through his shields.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whats up with all these ben 10 battles, I like ben 10 as much as the next guy but seriously?. Im telling you, it wont be long before we see a ben 10 vs galactus thread.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman said:

Whats up with all these ben 10 battles, I like ben 10 as much as the next guy but seriously?. Im telling you, it wont be long before we see a ben 10 vs galactus thread.

We...uhhh...ALREADY have...

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@juiceboks said:

Hal's dealt with energy drainers before and neither one should be able to get through his shields.

He has. Never has faced someone like Chromastone who actually has feats of absorbing energy constructs. Or Feedback who can absorb ANY kind of energy and turn it into electricity.

Quick Question- Can Hal's shield stop intangible opponents?

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@son_of_tomorrow said:

Don't you think green lantern, red tornado and plastic man might be able to solo on their own given the right circumstances?

They cannot solo Ben, if he chooses the right aliens. I believe Diamondhead can simply break the constructs of hal and then slice him,chromastone absorbs his energy to just blast him apart, they are both made invulnerable. Big chill freezes his ring, Alien X rapestomps(If he works). Batman is their best bet as only he can find the weaknesses of the aliens to counter them. He could use sonics for Diamondhead or Chromastone. I think even he cannot beat alien X.(He does not always work though). In this case the batman is terry, and he isn't as smart as bruce. Jla would have a better chance with bruce just because of his ways to exploit Bens weaknesses. So for this case I see a curbstomp for Ben 10. Change terry into bruce and give him some prep, my answer would definately change. Edit- i didn't see the condition of no alien x aliens, so you can count out big chill and chroma stone, with alien x, but diamondhead solos unless bruce is involved.

Some fights should be like this.

Diamondhead vs Hal- Diamondhead breaks his constructs since they cannot damage him, then stabs hal to death since it is morals off.

Heatblast would burn plastic man but would get owned by aqua man I believe.

I really dont know a lot about terry, but he would at least get beaten by XLR8 or fourarms unless he has strong armours like the insider, if he has man bat serum or new 52 venom plus any armour such as insider, he might give fourarms and XLR8 a beating but I still don't think he could do anything to diamond head.

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

You do realize that Green Lantern is weak to the color yellow and Ben has a super strength alien named Armodrillo who is yellow.

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman:

Ben 10 is more powerful than you people make him out to be. Also Ben has an alien named Way Big who controls cosmic power and is just as big as Galactus.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ultimatepeyton: The yellow weakness was removed years ago. Also Way Big can't control "cosmic power" since The Power Cosmic is exclusive to Marvel Comics.

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk:

He might not control specifically the cosmic power but he still can create cosmic rays, cosmic storms, and destroy planets.

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatepeyton: That's pre Crisis on Infinite Earths. And unless otherwise stated we assume the most current version of the character is being used. You didn't specify pre-crisis Green Lantern.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

@ultimatepeyton: In the context of a Marvel comics character the descriptor "cosmic" signifies the ability to control matter and energy among other powers. Otherwise cosmic merely means in space, which has nothing to do with how powerful it is. Take a regular ant and put it in space and it's a cosmic ant.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatepeyton: Green Lantern's lost their weakness to Yellow under Geoff Johns, so posting scans of them not being able to affect Yellow during a period before his run is useless

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt said:

@juiceboks said:

@rbt said:

@juiceboks said:

He has. Never has faced someone like Chromastone who actually has feats of absorbing energy constructs. Or Feedback who can absorb ANY kind of energy and turn it into electricity.

Chromastone absorption are impressive, but he's never tanked a planet busting blast or anything close to that before. He's been overloaded which proved detrimental to Ben's health. Same thing with Feedback except I don't watch Omniverse so I don't know the full extents of that ability though I doubt it's greater than Chromastone's.

I believe so. Not 100% sure though.

@juiceboks:

You do realize that Green Lantern is weak to the color yellow and Ben has a super strength alien named Armodrillo who is yellow.

Then explain him beating Sinestro in the Yellow Lantern Corps War? It's because like several others have already stated, that weakness was written off.

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Ben.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I`m going with Team Ben 10.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RBT

@rbt said:

@juiceboks said:

@rbt said:

@juiceboks said:

Chromastone absorption are impressive, but he's never tanked a planet busting blast or anything close to that before. He's been overloaded which proved detrimental to Ben's health. Same thing with Feedback except I don't watch Omniverse so I don't know the full extents of that ability though I doubt it's greater than Chromastone's.

I believe so. Not 100% sure though.

@ultimatepeyton said:

@juiceboks:

Then explain him beating Sinestro in the Yellow Lantern Corps War? It's because like several others have already stated, that weakness was written off.

Like I said before, Chromastone has absorbed energy constructs before. He won't have any problem here. Hal can exploit a lot of energy through his ring but he doesn't do it always unless he has to. like you said, bust astroids or something. He uses required energy in his constructs which is not that much. Chromastone was overloaded only once. And that was when he tried to absorb the whole magic. Feedback can do it as well. Also you didn't answer my question. Has his shields ever stopped an intangible being in New 52?

@hudyman:

Ben 10 is more powerful than you people make him out to be. Also Ben has an alien named Way Big who controls cosmic power and is just as big as Galactus.

I know man. He might be one of the most hated/underrated characters here though.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt I don't think it's a fair to compare Gwen's constructs to Hal's. They're derived from a different source and obviously differ in durability. Being able to absorb Gwen's weaker constructs(how often has he done this?) doesnt mean he can do the same to any GL. If Hal blasts him off the bat, sure Ben would absorb it and send it back. Then Hal would realize he absorbs energy and proceed to knock him away with a boxing glove or a bat construct. I'm curious as to how you think he could harm Hal in that form.

The fact that energy can overload Chromastone means he has a set limit on how much he can absorb. I doubt Hal couldnt channel enough energy into him to reach that limit seeing as how Ben didnt even absorb a significant amount of the energy emanated from Charmcaster's engine before he collapsed.

I dont believe he's faced an intangible enemy in the New 52. Though I haven't read every one of his appearances so I'm not the best one to answer that.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman:

First of all, way big isnt even half the size of galactus, secondly Way big doesnt control ANY type of cosmic power, all he does is cross his arms together and shoot out a cosmic ray. You literally made up all those points you just said.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt I don't think it's a fair to compare Gwen's constructs to Hal's. They're derived from a different source and obviously differ in durability. Being able to absorb Gwen's weaker constructs(how often has he done this?) doesnt mean he can do the same to any GL. If Hal blasts him off the bat, sure Ben would absorb it and send it back. Then Hal would realize he absorbs energy and proceed to knock him away with a boxing glove or a bat construct. I'm curious as to how you think he could harm Hal in that form.

The fact that energy can overload Chromastone means he has a set limit on how much he can absorb. I doubt Hal couldnt channel enough energy into him to reach that limit seeing as how Ben didnt even absorb a significant amount of the energy emanated from Charmcaster's engine before he collapsed.

I dont believe he's faced an intangible enemy in the New 52. Though I haven't read every one of his appearances so I'm not the best one to answer that.

Its not about similarity of Gwen's and Hal's construct. They are very different, yes. But what I'm saying is that Chromastone has shown to absorb ALL kind of energy. From sunlight to lasers. from electricity to mana. Gwen's constructs are by no means weaker. Her shields are durable enough to hold against a massive methane gas explosion(Vengeance of Vilgax). Against a dimesional greaneade(One which Max detonated). And many others. Chromastone is not breaking the shields using force(which takes Diana level strength). He's absorbing the very thing its made of. That's very different. And a bat construct would not really stop Chromastone. He's taken multiple hits from Highbreed commanders and VIlgax(AF version) without sustaining major injuries.

He can be overloaded, yes. But that was a lot of energy. How do you know how much he's absorbed before he got overloaded? He's absorbing whole magic.

Then Big Chill or Ghostfreak will do the job.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

He can be overloaded, yes. But that was a lot of energy. How do you know how much he's absorbed before he got overloaded? He's absorbing whole magic.

The problem with Ben 10 threads, his fans assume he happens to be in the most efficient form to take out opponents he knows nothing about or that he gets infinite retries.

Ben's almost as dumb as Ash (water+electric) and he often gets smacked around for a bit before switching to match his opponent.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

The problem with Ben 10 threads, his fans assume he happens to be in the most efficient form to take out opponents he knows nothing about or that he gets infinite retries.

Ben's almost as dumb as Ash (water+electric) and he often gets smacked around for a bit before switching to match his opponent.

Ben is dumb? The guy who outsmarted Vilgax? Who single handily ended the war with Highbreeds by figuring out a way when even Azmuth couldn't? Who has a better battle mind than both Kevin and Gwen combined which even Kevin admitted? Who figured out perplexahedron? Yeah man. Yeah.

Btw, did you not read the prep. part of the battle or did you just decide to ignore that part? I'm guessing the second.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dextersinister

@rbt said:

@dextersinister said:

@rbt:

Ben is dumb? The guy who outsmarted Vilgax? Who single handily ended the war with Highbreeds by figuring out a way when even Azmuth couldn't? Who has a better battle mind than both Kevin and Gwen combined which even Kevin admitted? Who figured out perplexahedron? Yeah man. Yeah.

Btw, did you not read the prep. part of the battle or did you just decide to ignore that part? I'm guessing the second.

When did you figure prep = knowledge on people you've never heard of.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@dextersinister said:

@rbt:

When did you figure prep = knowledge on people you've never heard of.

Finding out info on Justice League? 1 hour is way too much time for that.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

That's the problem your just assuming he can do something. What's he going to do google them?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

That's the problem your just assuming he can do something. What's he going to do google them?

Actually yeah. The whole frigging world knows what Justice League's power are. they are completely public. Anybody can tell them can Hal Jordan has a power ring he uses to fight. Anybody can tell them what is plastic man. Even though Ben's identity has been blown, very few people know what he can do. Most of them would say, "He can turn into a Dianasour." "He can become a robot like alien." "He can turn into an alien dog." But justice league are way too old and way too public. Finding info on them is very very easy. Basic info at least.

I'm not saying that Ben ad his team will figure out Hal's secret identitly in 1 hour. No. But they definitely can find out about his powers.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#33  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@rbt: He has. Never has faced someone like Chromastone who actually has feats of absorbing energy constructs. Or Feedback who can absorb ANY kind of energy and turn it into electricity.

What? Hal has been able to stop an energy manipulator/drainer in Doctor Light early on in his career, and even a device specialize for draining GL rings failed at draining Hal's ring before. Ben is not draining the Green Lantern ring.

That won't be a problem GL's has dealt with being of pure light and they can also go intangible themselves.

@ultimatepeyton said:

@godtriggerhulk:

This weakness?

No Caption Provided

Hah that is a pre crisis scan,you do know that right? Post crisis GL lost there yellow weakness:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nice try though.

@neongamewave said:

How? Hal could solo this.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dextersinister

@rbt said:

@dextersinister said:

@rbt said:

Actually yeah. The whole frigging world knows what Justice League's power are. they are completely public. Anybody can tell them can Hal Jordan has a power ring he uses to fight. Anybody can tell them what is plastic man. Even though Ben's identity has been blown, very few people know what he can do. Most of them would say, "He can turn into a Dianasour." "He can become a robot like alien." "He can turn into an alien dog." But justice league are way too old and way too public. Finding info on them is very very easy. Basic info at least.

I'm not saying that Ben ad his team will figure out Hal's secret identitly in 1 hour. No. But they definitely can find out about his powers.

2 points none of those people exist in his universe, none of that information is open to him or on their internet

Secondly even if that information was the Justice League have complete control over what people know about them online. They have shown that at best you may find real actual information for a couple of hours after a fight or incident but after that it is deleted or doctored. The worlds most powerful spy agency is forced to use filing cabinets instead of computers to stay under their radar.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He has. Never has faced someone like Chromastone who actually has feats of absorbing energy constructs. Or Feedback who can absorb ANY kind of energy and turn it into electricity.

What? Hal has been able to stop an energy manipulator/drainer in Doctor Light early on in his career, and even a device specialize for draining GL rings failed at draining Hal ring before. Ben is not draining the Green Lantern ring.

That won't be a problem GL's has dealt with being of pure light and they can also go intangible themselves.

@ultimatepeyton said:

@godtriggerhulk:

This weakness?

No Caption Provided

Hah that is a pre crisis scan,you do know that right? Post crisis GL lost there yellow weakness:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nice try though.

@neongamewave said:

How? Hal could solo this.

When did I say Chromastone can drain GL ring? I said he can absorb his constructs. Just like he did with Gwen. he probably won't be able to completely drain Gwen of her mana. But he did absorb her constructs.

Has he, in new 52? Has his shields stopped an intangible being in New 52? if yes, please provide some scans.

@rbt said:

@dextersinister said:

@rbt said:

2 points none of those people exist in his universe, none of that information is open to him or on their internet

Secondly even if that information was the Justice League have complete control over what people know about them online. They have shown that at best you may find real actual information for a couple of hours after a fight or incident but after that it is deleted or doctored. The worlds most powerful spy agency is forced to use filing cabinets instead of computers to stay under their radar.

Pf course it is. Other wise prep won't mean anything. prep means you gather info on your opponent. They are going to fight each other means they know about each other's universes.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: When did I say Chromastone can drain GL ring? I said he can absorb his constructs.

You did say Feedback can absorb all kinds of energy so I assumed you were talking about absorbing the energy in his ring. Doctor Light tried controlling Hal's constructs early on in his career and failed what makes you think Chromatone would do any better?

Has he, in new 52? Has his shields stopped an intangible being in New 52? if yes, please provide some scans.

He has never done it in New 52 but I was not aware we were using that version.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Pf course it is. Other wise prep won't mean anything. prep means you gather info on your opponent. They are going to fight each other means they know about each other's universes.

Incorrect prep means that the character knows they are going into a fight and is not suddenly in one by surprise (random encounter). They can gather what resources and prepare in the manner that they normally do, giving an edge to people who don't always bring their best gear for plot reasons.

They do not have access to information that they would not normally have and they do not have access to artifacts or weaponry that would be considered temporary plot devices unless the OP says otherwise. Don't assume Ben has or knows something he normally doesn't.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: When did I say Chromastone can drain GL ring? I said he can absorb his constructs.

You did say Feedback can absorb all kinds of energy so I assumed you were talking about absorbing the energy in his ring. Doctor Light tried controlling Hal's constructs early on in his career and failed what makes you think Chromatone would do any better?

He has never done it in New 52 but I was not aware we were using that version.

I meant he can absorb Hal's constructs. Not his ring.t

How about the fact that he has actual feats of absorbing energy constructs? Hal's constructs are made of energy. Chromastone absorbs energy. He is not going to control it. He'll just absorb it and fire it back at Hal. Gwen can do so as well seeing that she can absorb energy and suck mana from anything.

When nothing is mentioned in case of comic book character, we always use the current version.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NeonGameWave

@dccomicsrule2011: I don`t think Hal would be able to deal with Gwen`s Anodite form or Ben`s Ultimate Forms.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Incorrect prep means that the character knows they are going into a fight and is not suddenly in one by surprise (random encounter). They can gather what resources and prepare in the manner that they normally do, giving an edge to people who don't always bring their best gear for plot reasons.

They do not have access to information that they would not normally have and they do not have access to artifacts or weaponry that would be considered temporary plot devices unless the OP says otherwise. Don't assume Ben has or knows something he normally doesn't.

So prep means they are going into a fight and have no idea who they are going to fight? Really?

You can do whatever you want to give yourself an edge during prep time. Finding info on JLA will be a piece of cake.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011: I don`t think Hal would be able to deal with Gwen`s Anodite form or Ben`s Ultimate Forms.

Pre New 52 Hal would beat them both, anything they can do Hal can do. Gwen can stop time so can Hal,Ben can freeze people so can Hal etc etc. New 52 Hal I don't know the dude has not been the same as he was pre New 52, when he was killing immortal guardians lol.

@rbt

meant he can absorb Hal's constructs. Not his ring.t

Cool.

How about the fact that he has actual feats of absorbing energy constructs? Hal's constructs are made of energy. Chromastone absorbs energy.

So could Doctor Light and he failed at it.What makes Chromastone different?

He is not going to control it. He'll just absorb it and fire it back at Hal. Gwen can do so as well seeing that she can absorb energy and suck mana from anything.

Even if he does absorb it Hal would just drain his energy right back:

No Caption Provided

When nothing is mentioned in case of comic book character, we always use the current version.

In all honesty I was confused the OP posted scans from PC so I did not know what version we were using lol.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RBT

@neongamewave said:

Pre New 52 Hal would beat them both, anything they can do Hal can do. Gwen can stop time so can Hal,Ben can freeze people so can Hal etc etc. New 52 Hal I don't know the dude has not been the same as he was pre New 52, when he was killing immortal guardians lol.

@rbt

meant he can absorb Hal's constructs. Not his ring.t

Cool.

How about the fact that he has actual feats of absorbing energy constructs? Hal's constructs are made of energy. Chromastone absorbs energy.

So could Doctor Light and he failed at it.What makes Chromastone different?

He is not going to control it. He'll just absorb it and fire it back at Hal. Gwen can do so as well seeing that she can absorb energy and suck mana from anything.

Even if he does absorb it Hal would just drain his energy right back:

No Caption Provided

In all honesty I was confused the OP posted scans from PC so I did not know what version we were using lol.

Doctor Light tried to absorb the energy of ring. Chroamastone will absorb his constructs. That's two complete different things.

Not if Chromastone will turn it into laser to fire it at him.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@rbt: Doctor Light tried to absorb the energy of ring. Chroamastone will absorb his constructs. That's two complete different things.

No Doctor Light has tried to absorb Hal constructs before and failed,do you even know what instance I'm talking about?

Really it does not matter because Chromastone is not doing it from the start.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RBT

@rbt: Doctor Light tried to absorb the energy of ring. Chroamastone will absorb his constructs. That's two complete different things.

No Doctor Light has tried to absorb Hal constructs before and failed,do you even know what instance I'm talking about?

Really it does not matter because Chromastone is not doing it from the start.

Doctor Light doesn't have the natural power of absorbing energy. Chromastone does. Now I know.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Doctor Light doesn't have the natural power of absorbing energy. Chromastone does. Now I know.

Yes he does Doctor light can absorb anything that gives off light, he has been able to absorb Wonder Girls magical lighting,Superboy's heat vision etc. He has even absorbed light from someones eyes before so yes he does have the"natural power of absorbing energy."

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule@rbt@dextersinister

Chromastone aside, NRG could annihilate Hal Jordan, IMOP.

Also, Kevin could absorb the GL ring and gain some power from it.

Jury Rigg could screw Hal's ring up.

Diamondhead has been shown to redirect light several times. Upchuck can redirect light energy as well.

I think I should rename this page "Hal Jordan vs Ben 10" because that's all everyone's talking about. ha ha.

Argothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The JLA wins IMO.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule@rbt@dextersinister

Chromastone aside, NRG could annihilate Hal Jordan, IMOP.

Also, Kevin could absorb the GL ring and gain some power from it.

Jury Rigg could screw Hal's ring up.

Diamondhead has been shown to redirect light several times. Upchuck can redirect light energy as well.

I think I should rename this page "Hal Jordan vs Ben 10" because that's all everyone's talking about. ha ha.

Big Chill is the perfect guy for Hal.

Lol. They are the biggest player from both sides, that's why I guess.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um, team Ben?

Thameswaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ben can get it . i felt angry with the comment that HAL TAKES THEM ALL i think they forgot CLOCK WORK with this alien ALL HEROES are EASYILY deafeated and the ATOMIX and ULTIMATE aliens are too... dangerous for them IT sounds JUSTICE LEAGUE can be slapped by JUST LEGS

SO BEN CAN EASILY TAKE JUSTICE IN HIS HANDS