#1 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10 Team

1. Ben Tennyson- Has access to all alien forms known on the show except Alien X. No Ultimate Forms. (No scanning DNA of any of the Guardians)

2. Gwen Tennyson- Can go full on Anodite

3. Kevin Levin- Cannot absorb the Omnitrix to gain power

4. Rook Blonko- Proto-Tool

5. Grandpa Max- With Plumber Gear and various weapons, Can use Rust Bucket if pleases

Guardians of the Galaxy

1. Star-Lord

2. Drax the Destroyer

3. Rocket Raccoon

4. Groot

5. Adam Warlock

New York City, Close to Central Park

(If any more info on the battle or characters please ask)

#2 Posted by dondave (38435 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimatePeyton:Probably the guardians

#3 Posted by dondave (38435 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimatePeyton:Drax the Destroyer and Adam Warlock clean up house

#4 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: The Guardians are pretty strong but I'm not sure if they would win or not.

#5 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:Why do you say that?

#6 Posted by dondave (38435 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimatePeyton:Drax is over an 100 tonner no one on Ben's team is that level and Adam with his own powers was manhandling thor, and with the soul gem is really hard to beat

#7 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians, because Rocket Raccoon is probably packin' some srs heat.

#8 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:Well, technically Kevin could absorb some of that power from Drax. And Gwen knows a ton about magic, she could most likely deal with the gem. I think way big is a 10 tonner.

#9 Posted by dondave (38435 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimatePeyton:Most likely, but then I dont know enough about the guardians to say for sure

#10 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Fair enough

#11 Posted by Kingshark (172 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@UltimatePeyton:Drax is over an 100 tonner no one on Ben's team is that level and Adam with his own powers was manhandling thor, and with the soul gem is really hard to beat

Humungousaur braced a highway bridge, and lifted and threw a house once. I'm pretty sure that puts him above a 100 tonner; and Way Big is even stronger than Humungousaur. He effortlessly threw a 200 tonne Vilgax in outer space.

Likewise, how's team 1 going to deal with Clockwork? Big Chill?

#12 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingshark:Clockwork is pretty slow, not sure about Big Chill he is very powerful

#13 Posted by Kingshark (172 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimatePeyton said:

@Kingshark:Clockwork is pretty slow, not sure about Big Chill he is very powerful

I don't remember his lack of speed ever being a handicapping factor. He can manipulate time and even turned Way Big into nothing but sand and dust.

Regarding Big Chill; is there anyone on the Guardians Team who can harm the intangibles and survive absolute zero temperatures?

#14 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingshark:First off Way Big was not turned into dust by Clockwork, It was Eon. Secondly I believe Star Lord is resistant to ice attacks if Im not mistaken.

#15 Posted by Hyperlight (6163 posts) - - Show Bio

bens team takes it with raw power and versatility.

#16 Posted by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyperlight:

Raw power, that is an understatement.

#17 Posted by NeonGameWave (7950 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#18 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18779 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingshark said:

@UltimatePeyton said:

Regarding Big Chill; is there anyone on the Guardians Team who can harm the intangibles and survive absolute zero temperatures?

You know absolute zero temperature mean -273.15 degree celcius right?

#19 Posted by The Founder (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingshark said:

@dondave said:

Humungousaur braced a highway bridge, and lifted and threw a house once. I'm pretty sure that puts him above a 100 tonner; and Way Big is even stronger than Humungousaur. He effortlessly threw a 200 tonne Vilgax in outer space.

Likewise, how's team 1 going to deal with Clockwork? Big Chill?

All of those feats put him closer to about the clas 50ish mark. And if I recall, Drax has a hulk factor and gets stronger as time goes on. In fact, he was designed to be Hulk but in space.

#20 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Current Drax has been toned down after annihilation, he is smarter but lot less powerful. I do not think he is a 100 tonner anymore.

Would you happen to have scans of this? I have never seen Adam actually beat Thor, quite the contrary i have seen Thor beat Adam Warlock the two times they have met (Thor 165, and Thor: Blood and Thunder). I have virtually every Adam Warlock issue published till date, which amounts to 168 issue and i honestly cant remember Warlock ever beating Thor. Are you sure you are not getting Magus (Adam Warlock's evil half) mixed up with Adam Warlock? Coz Magus is meant to be 2x as powerful as Warlock.

#21 Edited by UltimatePeyton (195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Drax might be on the same level as Rath, Four Arms, Armodrillo or Humungousaur at this point, strength wise.

#22 Posted by The Founder (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimatePeyton said:

@Killemall: Drax might be on the same level as Rath, Four Arms, Shocksquatch or Humungousaur at this point, strength wise.

Has Drax been nerfed? He was always intended to be Hulk+1.

#23 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

Guardians of the Galaxy

#24 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Founder said:

@UltimatePeyton said:

@Killemall: Drax might be on the same level as Rath, Four Arms, Shocksquatch or Humungousaur at this point, strength wise.

Yes, after his second resurrection during Annihilation. He is now smarter, looks faster, more skilled but isnt as strong. I prefer the new looks anyways.

#25 Posted by Tombstone. (287 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@The Founder said:

@UltimatePeyton said:

Yes, after his second resurrection during Annihilation. He is now smarter, looks faster, more skilled but isnt as strong. I prefer the new looks anyways.

But I liked it when Drax could out-hulk Hulk. V.V

#26 Posted by dondave (38435 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: when adam warlock was known as Him. IIRC he kidnapped Sif and they fought

#27 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@Killemall: when adam warlock was known as Him. IIRC he kidnapped Sif and they fought

Adam Warlock was actually weaker back then , and Adam Warlock actually lost the fight you are talking about. While there are various circumstances to call that a bonafied loss for Warlock, i dont understand how that showing can be interepreted as a win for him. Here is the complete fight from The Mighty Thor 166, do let me know which particular scan you interpreted as a victory for Warlock.