• 101 results
#51 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20150 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees:

he flew there, but it is in the Milky Way. its impressive speed but Jetray is even faster.

#53 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees:

he flew there, but it is in the Milky Way. its impressive speed but Jetray is even faster.

Since when is Jet Ray FTL?

For that matter, WHERE in the Milky Way was it? Let me remind you that the Milky Way is like 150,000 LIGHT YEARS across and about 1,000 light years "thick."

#54 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20150 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@hewhosees:

For that matter, WHERE in the Milky Way was it? Let me remind you that the Milky Way is like 150,000 LIGHT YEARS across and about 1,000 light years "thick."

Jetray can fly at supersonic speeds. Jetray maneuvers through the air with little to no flapping and accelerates to speed greater than light with ease. Jetray is even capable of maneuvering through space, a task which no amount of flapping would allow. Jetray's flight speed even allows him to go into hyperspace, which means he can travel across interstellar distances in moments.

this is off the Ben 10 Planet Wiki

#55 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@hewhosees:

Jetray can fly at supersonic speeds. Jetray maneuvers through the air with little to no flapping and accelerates to speed greater than light with ease. Jetray is even capable of maneuvering through space, a task which no amount of flapping would allow. Jetray's flight speed even allows him to go into hyperspace, which means he can travel across interstellar distances in moments.

You have any evidence that DOESN'T come from a wiki and is actually stated in the show itself? Also, Hyperspace travel does not equal combat speed travel.

#56 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by KnightOfZero (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

alright, if he has alien x, gg. Alien x can warp reality, control time, is omnipotent and can create a universe no problem. he can blink everyone out of excistance. and if ben has 3 weeks to prep, he can convince the other two entities inside of alien x to his side. this is very one sided in ben's favor

#58 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20150 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@hewhosees said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@hewhosees:

You have any evidence that DOESN'T come from a wiki and is actually stated in the show itself? Also, Hyperspace travel does not equal combat speed travel.

ive seen all the episodes. he was flown in space and use hyperspace. if ben needed combat speed hed use XLR8.

#60 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@hewhosees said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@hewhosees:

ive seen all the episodes. he was flown in space and use hyperspace. if ben needed combat speed hed use XLR8.

Too bad XLR8 would be in even LESS of a position to win against Hal Jordan than Jet Ray or Chromastone.

#61 Posted by KnightOfZero (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

Hence why ALIEN X WOULD RAPE EVERYONE. unless im mistaken, ben can warp reality with a mere thought. he could take everyone's powers away, turn them into a puddle of pudding, or just spread their atoms across the universe. none of them have protection against that. in all honesty, he doesnt need any of the other aliens like jetray, cromastone, or xlr8. Alien x can do anything it wants to.

#62 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

Hence why ALIEN X WOULD RAPE EVERYONE. unless im mistaken, ben can warp reality with a mere thought. he could take everyone's powers away, turn them into a puddle of pudding, or just spread their atoms across the universe. none of them have protection against that. in all honesty, he doesnt need any of the other aliens like jetray, cromastone, or xlr8. Alien x can do anything it wants to.

Hence why it should not be allowed here, since the end result is obvious and requires little effort on his part.

#63 Edited by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4.

#64 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4.

Finally! The voice of reason has arrived!

Wait...did I just make a pun and realize it too late?

#65 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I don't see him getting past Batman, but if he does then he stops at Hal Jordan.

#68 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees: For calling me a fanboy!!!

- You guys don't understand that Ben 10 has three weeks prep and I was very vague about what he could do with it.

- He can get Plumber tech if he wanted to because I didn't say he couldn't.

#69 Edited by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

- You guys don't understand that Ben 10 has three weeks prep and I was very vague about what he could do with it.

When did I say that?

#70 Posted by ShadoVvlite (819 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Ben clearing it with "Ultimate Ben", quick background, Ultimate Ben has the power of all his millions of aliens in a one uni-form Ben.

#71 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hewhosees I don't have the link to the video. But its from Ultimate Alien episode 19- Absolute Power.

I meant Petrova was in other 'solar system'.

#72 Edited by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Ben clearing it with "Ultimate Ben", quick background, Ultimate Ben has the power of all his millions of aliens in a one uni-form Ben.

Except for Alien X, obviously. If he had that in there, why the balls the events of the episode he appeared in happened did, I'll never know.

Also, this comment is as annoying as this one dude on this site full of asshats called The Escapist who said Iron Man couldn't take down a Space Marine. THAT'S the level of power disparity we're dealing with once Ben get's up to number two people, only the gap is MUCH wider!

#74 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4Quick Question- Does Bizzaro has kryptonian DNA?

2. Can Hal's shield stop an intangible opponent?

#75 Edited by NeonGameWave (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben clears with ease.

#76 Posted by ShadoVvlite (819 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees: That can be debatable whether or not he has AlienX's power. In my own opinion, I think he does have it, but tends to not use it. Because what fun would that be? Being able to wipe out your enemy without any challenge is boring to Ben, since his personality is wanting to enjoy a fight instead of ending it quickly.

#77 Edited by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4 said:

@theonetaichou: @rbt: @knightofzero: @juiceboks: @the_roman: This is Ultimate Alien Ben, and his Omnitrix can copy DNA.

Okay, but scanning DNA will be useless up until Bizarro, since no one before him is an alien.

firstly... kick ass name sir... The Roman!...

secondly everybody is an alien... so he can scan them...

good day sir...

#78 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesnt make sense to me.. Who honestly thinks Ben can convince both Alien X to help him win a simple gauntlet when there is no THREAT other than to him. I dont think they would agree for a few fights.

#79 Posted by KnightOfZero (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@kmart4455 ben has 3 weeks to prep for each fight. im sure in three weeks he can convince the two entities inside alien x to help

#80 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees

Can Hal's shield stop an intangible opponent?

#81 Posted by INFINITE_DOOM (265 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry Ben stomps, one million aliens, master control, and prep?

I dont see how anyone can take on Ben with the ability to change forms at will, throw in alien x, that's a rap son.

#82 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

If he gets past Batman,he stops at Cyborg.

#83 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say that Ben definitely clears all with Ultimatrix. If its his Omnitrix then I don't know...maybe. I will say with Omnitrix clears all with a majority, with exception of last one which I give a 6/10 victory ratio to Ben.

EDIT: Its stated that it is Ultimatrix so. Ben wins all these matches. Not that it matters, Ben would win anyway, he always does :).

#84 Edited by ShadowPro (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees:

jetray flies FTL in the episode Eye of the Beyonder,

IE the nul void projector

According to Dwayne, Anodites lack DNA. Therefore, any child an Anodite has with another species, will be related to that Anodite via life-force, but biologically the offspring will remain 100% pure to the other parent's species. Ben doesn't have the spark. And Ben 10,000 doesn't either. Ben 10,000 was using magic spells to summon Mana. Gwen taught him to do this. that's why he said this:

"You don't hang out with an anodite all the time without learning some tricks".

that is an ambigous statement, he could mean that he learned how to use magic, or that he developed and learned how to use mana

#85 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@kmart4455 ben has 3 weeks to prep for each fight. im sure in three weeks he can convince the two entities inside alien x to help

I disagree.. They didnt even want to help him the first time when the stakes were FAR greater than a simple gauntlet.... They wouldnt agree just to help him win a fight..

#86 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say that Ben definitely clears all with Ultimatrix. If its his Omnitrix then I don't know...maybe. I will say with Omnitrix clears all with a majority, with exception of last one which I give a 6/10 victory ratio to Ben.

EDIT: Its stated that it is Ultimatrix so. Ben wins all these matches. Not that it matters, Ben would win anyway, he always does :).

Huzzah for bullshit No Limits Fallacies!

Isn't that right Magister Labyrith?

Or Grandpa Max back when they thought he was dead?

Or all of those people Captain Nemesis killed when he broke out?

#87 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees:

jetray flies FTL in the episode Eye of the Beyonder,

@mirrorwave4 said:

IE the nul void projector

@allstarsuperman said:

According to Dwayne, Anodites lack DNA. Therefore, any child an Anodite has with another species, will be related to that Anodite via life-force, but biologically the offspring will remain 100% pure to the other parent's species. Ben doesn't have the spark. And Ben 10,000 doesn't either. Ben 10,000 was using magic spells to summon Mana. Gwen taught him to do this. that's why he said this:

"You don't hang out with an anodite all the time without learning some tricks".

that is an ambigous statement, he could mean that he learned how to use magic, or that he developed and learned how to use mana

Real Space or Hyperspace. There's a difference. Either way, he loses this gauntlet, but it's nice to no how long he'd last.

#88 Posted by TifaLockhart (14043 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro is not an alien if its not Byrne Bizarro.

Does Darkseid count as an alien?

#89 Edited by KnightOfZero (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

@kmart4455

However, ben could either a) say that if they help him with this, then he will agree to settle their disputes

b) explain how darkseid is a threat to the universe and he needs to be stopped before he gets the anti life equation, which would be able to kill alien x if darkseid found it

#90 Edited by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@kmart4455

However, ben could either a) say that if they help him with this, then he will agree to settle their disputes

b) explain how darkseid is a threat to the universe and he needs to be stopped before he gets the anti life equation, which would be able to kill alien x if darkseid found it

I can agree with B. that is possible.. Assuming he makes it to Darkseid.. I think he may not even make it past Hal. Who they certainly wouldnt see as a big enough threat.

#91 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6

And Cromastone destroys GL

Also, his omnitrix van probably absorb info on the green lantern ring, as it absorbed NRG with his armor and stuff like that...

#92 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: not all of them, especially if he has all of his aliens (like tokustars I believe and alien X, and big chill

#93 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20150 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt I'm not sure about tokustars but bigchills arnt effected by weather so some live in the milky way, not on they main home planet. Same with Alien X's

#94 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

batman wins. batman has faced worse

#96 Edited by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro is not an alien if its not Byrne Bizarro.

Does Darkseid count as an alien?

what is Bizarro? a non-DNA entity? The omnitrix scans dna, also everyone here is an alien.

#97 Posted by TifaLockhart (14043 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro is a creation of Mxyzptlk's.

#98 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people saying he stops at Green Lantern? Ben has NRG(no morals = no suit), he can literally eat/absorb the stuff and get more powerful.

#99 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyanHulk That's beyond me. Ben can go Big chill and freeze Hal.

#100 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio