• 57 results
#1 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

- Both are given 1 hour prep

- Ben 10,000 gets all aliens Ben 10 ever has in his franchise minus Alien X.

- Master control

-Morals on for round 1

- Morals off for round 2

-Fights on a empty Moon.

#2 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Stomp. From what i have seen, Batman one Million murders him.

#3 Posted by russellmania77 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

batman

#4 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

New edit.

#5 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

batman 1million easy

#6 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1M pretty much stomps.

#8 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Batman 1 million Stomping an Ultimate Way Big, transforming into Ultimate Big Chill and freeze wins?

#9 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4: What can he do to Batman One million? how will he beat him?

#10 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara

- I'm not here to pick a side, I'm here to make y'all think.

- what has Batman 1 million done so great other than stated things like IQ of 1040

#11 Posted by TheMethos (13 posts) - - Show Bio

o.0 Ok I see the Batman Fanbois are out in force. Ben wins this easily. Grey Matter is far far smarter then someone with an IQ of 1040. So Brains goes to Ben not Batman, and with an hour prep Grey Matter can devise any device he wants to take out the Batman.

Strength wise.. take your pick of his aliens for strenght.

Speed wise XRL8 or Fasttrack could out speed and out fight Batman moving as Flash speeds.

So the fight could go like this. GreyMatter preps a device that shorts out and disables the entire batsuit as well as any tech he could bring with him (Alien tech being far superior). Ben then turns into any number of aliens and uses their abilities to take him down.

#12 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4: I was waiting for someone to ask for feats lmfao.

First of all, he is the greatest martial artist of his time. He is able to take on planetary threats, and as opposed to Bruce Wayne, who has a city on lock, Batman One Million controls an entire planet.

He beat Batman in one move, applying telepathy into his martial attack. He essentially mind raped him with a kick.

Although i don't have the scan at the moment, it states in the DC handbook that he is a superior martial artist to the Karate Kid.

On panel, he was able to overhead press 1070 lbs. Elite lifters, (Im assuming that he is a very elite lifter) normally have an overhead press that is 62% of their benchpress. This would mean that he is able to bench approximately 1,698 lbs. Or, 1700 lbs.

His suit acts as an exoskeleton that augments all of his physical abilities to a level 25x greater than they were in standard form. This means that he is able to lift over 40 tons, and move faster than most bullet timers.

His gear is by far the most impressive feature.

He can make phsyical projections of himself, that he can control. This means that he can be fighting him, with about 20 versions of himself at the same time. These aren't standard holograms. They can be used physically. He can keep sending the in until he is to take down his opponent, and they will never know the difference.

His suit is fully capable of flying at high speeds. He is very durable, complete fireproof, and was able to rip the wing of the flying suit of his enemy in two with his bare hands.

Two other things you should notice. In the first scan i posted. He literally steals Bruce's soul. This allows him to effectively put down anyone that has a soul at all. He wont even have to worry about their body, when he has their own soul trapped inside of a bottle.

Secondly. In the last set of scans, there is a Batman One Million fighting firefly, and a Batman One Million in the batcave. The one in the batcave is a holographic copy. So he is capable of fighting firefly, while holding a conversation with alfred, while programming the most advanced computer software in the universe for the next 15,000 years.

That. Is Batman One Million.

#13 Edited by Clark_EL (2381 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone bring up Ben 10 feats?

#15 Posted by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure bats will win

#16 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Soul steal, telepathic take-out, etc. Not sure Ben can challenge these.

#17 Posted by ShadoVvlite (809 posts) - - Show Bio

I might go with Ben 10,000, having the feats of going Ultimate Ben, which gives him all the powers of the millions of aliens in his watch in one form.

#18 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242 said:

Batman 1M pretty much stomps.

Batman 1000000 has feats indicating he would stomp even Karate Kid.

#19 Edited by AllStarSuperman (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello? Ben stomps using Clockwork!

#20 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: How would he gain the knowledge needed in order to know that he must use clockwork to win? Does he have nearly infinite pools of data stored into the most advanced computers in the world 15,000 years from now? Batman 1M does. I don't see him beating him unless he can gain that knowledge and go into the battle as Clockwork.

#21 Posted by ShadoVvlite (809 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara:Why does he need knowledge to become Clockwork? he IS Clockwork. Ben 10,000 IS every single one of his millions of alien in his watch.

#22 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadovvlite: He needs knowledge to know to become clockwork. I understand who ben 10 is. Has he ever gone into a one-on-one fight with no previous knowledge of his opponent and just stopped time as soon as fight begins? I can't recall one instance where he has done that. He would need knowledge.

#23 Edited by ShadoVvlite (809 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: I do agree with you Ben 10 doesn't search for prior knowledge, BUT,this is "Ben 10,000" we are talking about here. Who is smarter, wiser, more serious, able to control all his alien power,and able to use magic too.

#24 Edited by Hyperlight (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

are we assuming batman can turn into an anodite?

#25 Edited by AllStarSuperman (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara he was the plumbers, galvons, and his own computers for prep.

#26 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11761 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1 mil soul kick FTW...

#28 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6936 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread makes me sad.

#29 Posted by RBT (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Those who are saying than Batman will win because of his 1045 IQ points, think again. Ben 10,000 can use powers of his alien forms without transforming into them. Since, he's a Galvan in there, his IQ point will be somewhere between 50,000 to 1 lakhs. Ben 10,000 also has superior strength. Landed a flying jet weighing probably as much as a Boeing 747 from outside(not forgetting the cooler part.) He's better in strength department. Both are given 1 hour prep. Think what can a Galvan prepare in 1 hour with all those alien tech which are way more advanced than anything Bats has access to. I love Batman. But he looses.

#30 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11520 posts) - - Show Bio

So Soul steal an auto win? Doesn't he need h2h for the soul steal?

#31 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15998 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, how about upgrade? he just takes over the suit...

#32 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Those who are saying than Batman will win because of his 1045 IQ points, think again. Ben 10,000 can use powers of his alien forms without transforming into them. Since, he's a Galvan in there, his IQ point will be somewhere between 50,000 to 1 lakhs. Ben 10,000 also has superior strength. Landed a flying jet weighing probably as much as a Boeing 747 from outside(not forgetting the cooler part.) He's better in strength department. Both are given 1 hour prep. Think what can a Galvan prepare in 1 hour with all those alien tech which are way more advanced than anything Bats has access to. I love Batman. But he looses.

This

#33 Posted by Moondas (50 posts) - - Show Bio

i like upgrade idea but i think ben would use clockwork after seeing batman and as a galvan would do tremendous research and could use clock work to stop time or ask his friend paradox what will happen or what batman 1mil can do paradox people hes awesome

#34 Posted by Van_Cere (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

@moondas: if he can ask paradox for help, batman can ask hourman to give him a tiny par of his power. and stomps. both.

#35 Posted by UserNameUnderConstruction (651 posts) - - Show Bio

ben 10,000 wins

#36 Posted by MrUnsmiley (144 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are seriously underestimating Ben here. Not only has he taken out his universe's greatest threat when he was 10, but he's had 20+ years of experience to get used to his alien forms.

Batman has insane IQ? Grey Matter laughs. Prep time works against Bats in this case as long as he has a Galvan in his arsenal. Can Batman break through Diamondhead's defenses, or hurt Goop in anyway? Could his suit throw off Upgrade? How many hits from Fourarms could he take? Could he survive being turned to ice by Big Chill?

Face it, fanboys. Ben's too versatile for Batman to possibly win this. If all else fails, he could just go Way Big and level the battlefield.

#37 Posted by DBVSE7 (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

DA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA! DA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA FANBOYS!!!.. Ben 10k beats Batboy 1M in everyway sit down, and good day.

#38 Posted by ShadoVvlite (809 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10K wins.

#39 Edited by Ultragreenboy (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1M

#40 Posted by algorhythm511 (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1mil only has a few feats to go off of but it sounds like logicly he should win.

You dont only have someone with a 1054 IQ. You have someone that has access to technologies from a universe that has had a million years of progression. Also, take into account, that communications and trade between planets have improved, making the growth much faster than anything the current DC universe has ever imagined.

#41 Posted by ShadoVvlite (809 posts) - - Show Bio

@algorhythm511: I don't think Batman is winning against someone with Chrono/Pyro/Cryo/Photonio/Electro/Inclin/Sono/Crystal/Magne/Aero/Techno/Hydro/etc.....kinesis, Intangibility, Possession, Cosmic Rays, Magic, Extreme Regeneration, Increased Speed, Durability, and Intelligence, and so forth...

#42 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman because he's Batman x1000000

#43 Posted by Silverrings (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman One Mil has more than enough ways to defeat most of Ben 10,000's aliens, but not all of them. I think aliens like Waybig, Ghostfreak, Upgrade and Atomix could give the future Batman a serious fight and perhaps beat him. Grey Matter, Humungausaur, Big Chill and Diamondhead would be trouble, too, but i think the aforementioned aliens have the raw power and versatility necessary to win this.

#44 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15998 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10k, unless bat goes for soulrip

#45 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10K as in the one with all aliens simoutansely?? Oh well then this is a stomp i don't see Bats not getting speed blitzed.

#46 Edited by Moondas (50 posts) - - Show Bio

@van_cere said:

@moondas: if he can ask paradox for help, batman can ask hourman to give him a tiny par of his power. and stomps. both.

but im not saying paradox is giving him powers im saying hes helping an old friend :D and ben 10,000 could just use clockwork or freeze him but this is batman 1mil soo hmmmm this isn't a tough one ben 10,000 wins with prep time :)

#47 Posted by flashback0180 (577 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanker, wankers everywhere.

Ben wins this Ben has aliens that are so big they can reach the atmospheric layer. 1mill or not batman is not taking out a guy with somany op characters.

And I haven't watched Ben 10 in years who knows what crazy power ups he got later.

#48 Edited by darkhunter89 (447 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL you give Batman One Million 1 Hour Prep? He will win.

#49 Posted by Silverrings (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Batman One Mil's prep feats?

#50 Edited by WARRIORzmw (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1million