Ben 1 0 vs apocaylse

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dynamite75

Ben has Diamondhead, XLR8, ghostfreak, cannonbolt, Waybig, big chill, swampfire, spidermonkey, humungousaur and feedback and go ultimate if he needs to

Apocalypse has his super strength, super speed, flight, growing ability and energy blasts

Apocalypse can grow to the same size as waybig and no more

So who Wins

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

..he can't grow to Ult Waybig size period.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm allowing him to

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

@dynamite75 You can't allow a character to do something outside of his capabilities.

@lowlaville I don't know what that has to do with Apocalypse..he's not an energy being.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK maximum size is way big size

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

apoc wins... no. actually the aliens set ben has here, apoc wrecks

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dynamite75 You can't allow a character to do something outside of his capabilities.

@lowlaville I don't know what that has to do with Apocalypse..he's not an energy being.

Yah... you are right....feedback needs a power source for the stomp...

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Can't waybig energy blast affect him.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't waybig energy blast affect him.

apoc will just recreate himself even if he gets fully incinerated.

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Apocalypse

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: it should atleast k.o him, and can't bigchill freeaze him?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ssj_god

@gizmorino said:

@ssj_god: it should atleast k.o him, and can't bigchill freeaze him?

no it won't actually... it shouldn't even hurt him that bad.. apoc has overpowered hulk in physical battle if i remember correctly... i was only saying what'd happen even if ben manages to incinerate him...

big chill?.. no.. i don't think big chill have any feat to suggest he can do anything to herald level or above.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: his ultimate form, the fire absorbs heat, so theoretically he should freeze apoc, the fire would absorb his body heat, making it a k.o win for ben.

I haven't seen apoc in much comics, but is t.p and t.k the only way to beat him?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

no it won't actually... it shouldn't even hurt him that bad..

Since when can Apocalypse shrugg of a planet+ attack? Not saying that Ben would win, but I don't think Apocalypse would be standing soon after Way Big fires one of his cosmic rays at full power.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@ssj_god: Apocalypse has never legitimately overpowered Hulk..that scan has been debunked dozens of times.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: his ultimate form, the fire absorbs heat, so theoretically he should freeze apoc, the fire would absorb his body heat, making it a k.o win for ben.

I haven't seen apoc in much comics, but is t.p and t.k the only way to beat him?

apoc can control his own body as he wishes it.. that's the main trademark of apocalypse... no one can do anything to his body/body heat/molecules etc. if he doesn't want to....

and lol.. i'm still not an expert on apoc.. so can't tell

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dynamite75

He doesn't have that power

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@ssj_god:

no it won't actually... it shouldn't even hurt him that bad..

Since when can Apocalypse shrugg of a planet+ attack? Not saying that Ben would win, but I don't think Apocalypse would be standing soon after Way Big fires one of his cosmic rays at full power.

hmm.. i'm not trying to say anything.. but saying waybig's rays are planet+ attack from his fight against diagon is a bit overstreaching i think

@ssj_god: Apocalypse has never legitimately overpowered Hulk..that scan has been debunked dozens of times.

well.. i did said i'm not an expert on apoc.. but i remembered something like that

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

hmm.. i'm not trying to say anything.. but saying waybig's rays are planet+ attack from his fight against diagon is a bit overstreaching i think

That's not the only incident supporting it.

Way Big disintegrated amped Malware, who when weaker survived a moon busting.

Way Big's cosmic rays outright overpowered the conquest ray. The ray Incurseans use to bust planets.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: he conrols his molecules i know of that, but the fire would absorb heat, his body heat so he should be k.o'd for some time.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ssj_god

@rbt:

well.. there r possibilities of debunking them... but i admire ben's alien's potential.. so i won't even try that :)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: he conrols his molecules i know of that, but the fire would absorb heat, his body heat so he should be k.o'd for some time.

i'd only say this.. i don't think big chills ability can effect herald level beings..lol

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't darkstar/michael morningstar be considered herald level or sub-herald level at his average or top of his powers?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ssj_god

Shouldn't darkstar/michael morningstar be considered herald level or sub-herald level at his average or top of his powers?

hmm.. nope.. actually herald level is a PRETTY big power league.. ben's aliens isn't really one herald level (well.. you know..except one certain guy who'd paste all the heralds together... and feedback's power absorption is on another level also)...... but beside that, almost all of heralds are planetary+ in power minimum... surfer even has feats of blasting a solar system.... on top of that.. heralds can be pretty haxed also...

though morningstar and darkstar kinda reminds me of sentry and death seed sentry...lol... appearance and abilities behind the characters are so similer.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: i see herald as atleast planetary, morningstar after absorbing gwen SEEMED powerful like a godmode, darkstar is just powerful too, as for his power output and others i put him at alpha level mutant at average, and omega at his height, though he never proofed anything apart from whooping ben and kevin.

Same goes for ben'd aliens most are alpha level mutant, just few are omega level/herald level, like four arms, XLR8, humongosaur, big chill swampfire, even their ultimate form is athey are alpha level even their ultimate form is alpha-plus atmost while clokwork, ultimate waybig and few others are omega or herald level.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: i see herald as atleast planetary, morningstar after absorbing gwen SEEMED powerful like a godmode, darkstar is just powerful too, as for his power output and others i put him at alpha level mutant at average, and omega at his height, though he never proofed anything apart from whooping ben and kevin.

Same goes for ben'd aliens most are alpha level mutant, just few are omega level/herald level, like four arms, XLR8, humongosaur, big chill swampfire, even their ultimate form is athey are alpha level even their ultimate form is alpha-plus atmost while clokwork, ultimate waybig and few others are omega or herald level.

hmm.. i think u're not too much familiar with herald level or omega mutant level powers... do you know.. if someone put silver surfer (a herald) or nate grey (an omega level mutant) vs all of ben's aliens except alien x, they'd still win?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: come check this.

Though i still feel ult. Bigchill should freeze him and ult. Waybig should k.o him.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega level(iceman, franklin though the power difference is very large), herald level are atleast planet busters and have a very stubborn durability.

So i should have just used one term instead of the two.

About the question, feedback can absorb anything they throw, clockwork can handle them, though you are a "SILVER X" expert.

If surfer were a mutant he would be classified omega level, ikon said they were alpha plus level beings(using universal ratings, not mutant rating), many herald level characters can be classified as omega level mutant if they were mutants.

With that said i think my classification is still right, though i should have stick with one term instead of complicating things

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ssj_god

@gizmorino said:

Omega level(iceman, franklin though the power difference is very large), herald level are atleast planet busters and have a very stubborn durability.

So i should have just used one term instead of the two.

About the question, feedback can absorb anything they throw, clockwork can handle them, though you are a "SILVER X" expert.

If surfer were a mutant he would be classified omega level, ikon said they were alpha plus level beings(using universal ratings, not mutant rating), many herald level characters can be classified as omega level mutant if they were mutants.

With that said i think my classification is still right, though i should have stick with one term instead of complicating things

nah.. i think at a general ground two classifications (heralds and omega level mutants) are the same level i guess... there are only few exceptions.... omega levels have unlimited potential... only those who can't tap into their full potential (nate) could be around herald tier.. but those who do tap into their full potential (franklin richards.. or other powerful mutants such as MJJ or so) ends up at an universe+ beings.....

and iceman never actually said to be omega level unfortunately.... there are many fan made omega level lists on sites (including vine) which states not only iceman, but some others as omega level mutants aswell.. in reality.. there are really very few mutants there are as omega levels.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 1 0 loses.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse wins.... Big Chill will not affect him since he has ragdoll Ice Man plenty of times... Way Big isn't going to K.O him either since he has tanked blasts from Black Bolt and X-Factor at the same time... Rick Remender has stated that only the Life Seed and Thor's old ax can cut through his celestial armor... Heck, Archangel with the same powers as Apocalypse was able to fight Jean Grey with the Phoenix avatar and K.O her, and the same with Weapon X who also had Apocalypse's powers... Also if I may add that Apocalypse has blew himself up and regenerated within seconds and this was when he was at his weakest and dying... He tanked blasts from Stryfe in Messiah War, and Stryfe as a child was able to desengrate another mutant with ease, so Apocalypse wins handily

Superindian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Superindian

Ben has pretty good aliens in his hand.... he would have won if he jst scans superman or supes level alien's dna otherwise in this scenario.... apocalypse is more experienced..... Ben cnt even defeat hybrid using these aliens...

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: after seeing that waybig's blast are planetary plus level, Black bolt rarely screams even against thanos he just whipered which leveled a whole city, so stop comparing black bolt screaming and him talking or whispering, his normal voice disintegrated vulcan, and iceman never had intangibility which bigchill had and uses, and don't compare iceman and bigchill, besides i said ult. Bigchill who breaths heat absorbing fire, his fire absorbs heat freazing it instantly different from iceman freeze blast, and bigchill has freezed people and things by just passing through them while intangible, @ssj_god: well you are right about fan-made omega level lists, thought some characters possess omega level traits(planetary level-plus)like magneto, storm(possibly), and few others.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

apoc wins... no. actually the aliens set ben has here, apoc wrecks

This^.

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By thefantomconvoy

With this current set of aliens, Ben doesn't stand a chance, sorry to say :P.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't ghost freak Do anything to him

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: after seeing that waybig's blast are planetary plus level, Black bolt rarely screams even against thanos he just whipered which leveled a whole city, so stop comparing black bolt screaming and him talking or whispering, his normal voice disintegrated vulcan, and iceman never had intangibility which bigchill had and uses, and don't compare iceman and bigchill, besides i said ult. Bigchill who breaths heat absorbing fire, his fire absorbs heat freazing it instantly different from iceman freeze blast, and bigchill has freezed people and things by just passing through them while intangible, @ssj_god: well you are right about fan-made omega level lists, thought some characters possess omega level traits(planetary level-plus)like magneto, storm(possibly), and few others.

So you are saying Big Chill > Ice Man? Who has Big Chill ever froze that has celestial armor or just as durable as celestial armor? None right? As stated many times in Uncanny X-Force and Uncanny Avengers, the only thing that can harm celestial tech is the Life Seed or Unworthy Thor's ax... That is why Thor won against him in Axis and Apocalypse tanked multiple hits from the ax while even the Garden Celestial was one shot by one of the Apocalypse Twins that used the same ax... You also do know that Weapon X and Archangel defeated Jean Grey with the Phoenix Force, and they had the same celestial suite and powers En Saba Nur had... So Big Chill and Way Big are a match for the Phoenix avatar now? Especially with Jean Grey?

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: when i said don't compare iceman and bigchill i meant versatility, am not even saying he wins, am asking read my posts with ssj_god and stop assuming things that are wrong about me and my posts, i said ultimate bigchill's fire absorb heat, but iceman just controls the temperature, they are similar but different,a nd ssj_god said he can't say anything and i left it alone.

Don't bring pheonix force and other here please, i never meant any of these things you are bringing here man, the thing i corrected was black bolt scream which you got wrong, he whispered, and again i said bigchill is different from iceman not greater than iceman, understand my words well.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: again i said ultimate big-chill has a chance due to:

1. Being able to phase and freeze what he phase instantly, and he can win by k.o, since apoc can be out for a minute or 2.

2. He breathes fire that absorbs heat, if you feel he still lose fine, don't bring what i never said or what i never assumed, like big-chill>iceman, because it is hilarious and something i can never say so again stop and don't say what i never said or insinuated

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RBT
Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: from what i know of him he should, he has high level telepathy, and can control his body on a molecular base, so literally has control of his body and mind