#1 Posted by Nuffs (714 posts) - - Show Bio

Bellcross from Heroic Age vs Hulk in one of his stronger forms.

#2 Posted by Nuffs (714 posts) - - Show Bio

Bellcross' Powers and Abilities:

(In human form)

super strength, speed, durability, agility, able to survive in space,

(in Nodos form)

super strength, speed, durability, flight, ability to absorb life energy from enemies in a wide area, energy projection, ability to go into "mental chaos" where his power is increased and it is essentially a berserker state, able to fight for weeks on end without tiring, is the "Nodos of existence" which makes him, for all intents and purposes, completely indestructible since he personifies the concept of existence

Destructive Capacity: At least planet level+

Range: Melee range for most attacks, several thousand km for energy drain and energy blasts

Speed: Relativistic

Durability: At least planet level+, being the Nodos of Existence makes him basically indestructible

Lifting Strength: Class E+

Striking Strength: At least Class E+

Stamina: Seemingly limitless

Standard Equipment: Nothing notable

Intelligence: Able to paint an accurate and detailed picture of his home planet with just his hands, knows information about the Golden Tribe

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Life Drain: Bellcross sucks out the life force of enemies in a very large radius, causing them to disintegrate.

Mouth Blast: Fires a powerful blast of energy from his mouth (powered by the energy he gains from Life Drain).

Mental Chaos: A berserker state entered when more than two Nodos are fighting on the same battleground at the same time. Bellcross becomes tinted red in various areas, and his strength, speed, and stamina are greatly increased, and he is driven into a battle rage. In this state, he is unable to tell the difference between friend and foe.

#3 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@nuffs: What do you mean by one of his stronger forms? Savage, WWH, World Breaker, War?

#4 Edited by hulk_post_absolute_power (291 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK wins. Bellcross's overwhelming power hurts him here. Hulk has the absolute power of strongest in physical strength I'll provide scans later since im on a phone. That means the more physically strong his opponent is the stronger he is. Add on his superpower of getting mad to gain more power, the fact his healing factor is greater than deadpools, and the hulks your asking about actually know how to fight. I'm assuming bellcross is not use to being overpowered (but any scans showing otherwise would help) so this fight favors HULK. Hulk can not only live in space but can talk there and under water. He has walked on the sun don't be mistaken he has no immunity to heat he just heals so fast that it has no effect. And constantly for his stay there which was a while. This comes down to who ever knocks out the other. So hulk with the heavier hit 6/10 times

EDIT though a argument could say 6/10 Bellcross with the faster fist.

#5 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulk_post_absolute_power: I would love scans for hulk getting stronger when his opponent is stronger and him being on the sun. I believe he can be on the sun I have just not seen the scans. However him getting stronger when his opponent I have not seen and do not believe. Are you mistaking his opponent pissing him off in turn making him stronger?

#6 Edited by Nuffs (714 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio