Battle Location:The Night of the Living Dead grave yard who will win

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dextersinister

Beetlejuice with a curbstomp. Freddie is only use to handling troubled teens and children, Beetlejuice has tangoed with Alec Baldwin.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Space_Coyote

Beetlejuice should take it. All he needs to do is light Freddy up like a match.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Bump.

AKA_TERMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AKA_TERMINATOR

Freddy stomps

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By not2baad

Beetlejuice easy Freddy would die laughing.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

Freddy stomps

how does freddy win?

AKA_TERMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AKA_TERMINATOR

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

Freddy stomps

how does freddy win?

Well since freddy is a scissor guy he could just chop beatle juice into pieces. in the real world he was kicking the crap out of jason who is nearly immortal.....Jason would of murdered beatlejuice.

Don't see why freddy can't.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

Freddy stomps

how does freddy win?

Well since freddy is a scissor guy he could just chop beatle juice into pieces. in the real world he was kicking the crap out of jason who is nearly immortal.....Jason would of murdered beatlejuice.

But he got beasted by teens who were in and out of the dream world.The reason why he was beating up Jason because he was in the dream world.When Jason woken he kicked the living crap out of him and those kicks that he did to Jason,didn't do anything really but just piss him off.He can turn his hands to giant hammers and try to hammer him flat or turn into the serpent.

AKA_TERMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AKA_TERMINATOR

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

Freddy stomps

how does freddy win?

But he got beasted by teens who were in and out of the dream world.The reason why he was beating up Jason because he was in the dream world.When Jason woken he kicked the living crap out of him and those kicks that he did to Jason,didn't do anything really but just piss him off.

Since teens beat him that means beatlejuice can? other words you're saying this is a mismatch?

None of those teens ever killed freddy at the very end of nightmare on elm street 1 & 2 when they thought freddy was dead he really wasnt.... the first one the girl in her friends get trapped in a car and kills the girls mother..... did Nancy really kill freddy? She thought she did and failed.

same with the second film, Lisa thought they had freddy beat and her and her boyfriend got trapped in the school bus and died.... when freddy dies he just goes back to the dream world.... then he'll keep coming back...Beatlejuice has no Godlike powers to kill freddy or harm him.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By capall2

a pissed off and bloodlusted beetle juice should be more than a match fore freddy...

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

Freddy stomps

how does freddy win?

But he got beasted by teens who were in and out of the dream world.The reason why he was beating up Jason because he was in the dream world.When Jason woken he kicked the living crap out of him and those kicks that he did to Jason,didn't do anything really but just piss him off.

Since teens beat him that means beatlejuice can? other words you're saying this is a mismatch?

None of those teens ever killed freddy at the very end of nightmare on elm street 1 & 2 when they thought freddy was dead he really wasnt.... the first one the girl in her friends get trapped in a car and kills the girls mother..... did Nancy really kill freddy? She thought she did and failed.

same with the second film, Lisa thought they had freddy beat and her and her boyfriend got trapped in the school bus and died.... when freddy dies he just goes back to the dream world.... then he'll keep coming back...Beatlejuice has no Godlike powers to kill freddy or harm him.

I didn't say those teens killed him,what i meant was they put up a good fight and they lasted a while.If you get beasted so many times then come on...Beetle Juice still lived in the movie,after the Sandworm ate him he was brought back to purgatory and he was waiting until he can come to the real world again.

AKA_TERMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AKA_TERMINATOR

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

Freddy stomps

how does freddy win?

I didn't say those teens killed him,what i meant was they put up a good fight and they lasted a while.If you get beasted so many times then come on...Beetle Juice still lived in the movie,after the Sandworm ate him he was brought back to purgatory and he was waiting until he can come to the real world again.

Freddy has been hit with major damage and kep coming.... when jason ripped his arm off he still kep going.... When freddy got his head cut off he still didn't die. freddys been barried, holey watered, had his body blown to bits and still returned.... freddys a demon, he pretty much can't die either.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By Space_Coyote

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

Freddy stomps

how does freddy win?

BJ is a reality warper just like Freddy. Except he doesn't need to be in the dreamworld for his powers to work.

And he doesn't have an apparent weakness, unlike Freddy who wets himself when he sees fire.

Freddy will never get close enough for his claws to be a factor

AKA_TERMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AKA_TERMINATOR

@space_coyote said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

Freddy stomps

how does freddy win?

BJ is a reality warper just like Freddy. Except he doesn't need to be in the dreamworld for his powers to work.

And he doesn't have an apparent weakness, unlike Freddy who wets himself when he sees fire.

very true. i'll go with bj here since the fights happening in the real world.

if it was in the dream world i'd definitly go with freddy. Hed God in the dream world!

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

@space_coyote said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

Freddy stomps

how does freddy win?

if it was in the dream world i'd definitly go with freddy. Hed God in the dream world!

I don't think Beetle Juice sleeps and even if he did he can probably warp his self out of the dream world.

AKA_TERMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AKA_TERMINATOR

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

@space_coyote said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@AKA_TERMINATOR said:

Freddy stomps

how does freddy win?

I don't think Beetle Juice sleeps and even if he did he can probably warp his self out of the dream world.

NO.... Freddy could depower him like he did jason.

He turned Jason back into a baby.... Freddy controlls everything in the dream world...Bj wouldnt stand a chance.... freddy can move bj around with his mind like he did jason and make bj powerless....even if bj beat freddy in the real world... freddy still wouldnt die, he would come back and hunt bj all over again. until the end of time like he did to the other children who beat him. once they beat freddy, freddy came back in the next movie and killed them....he killed nancy in elm street 3.... in elm street 4, he killed joey and kenkade which were the ones who helped beat freddy.

if you think beatlejuice could put freddy away for good, well i wont even say nothing, but bj couldnt.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

"NO.... Freddy could depower him like he did jason."Then how come he wasn't able to "de-power" the other children in the nightmare on elm street films.he got whooped in the dream world by some of the teens in the films.Freddy is to Arrogant and he'll probably start trash talking then Beetle would just warp his self out of the dream world...Pretty sure you can't haunt a evil ghost,but alright.

AKA_TERMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AKA_TERMINATOR

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

"NO.... Freddy could depower him like he did jason."Then how come he wasn't able to "de-power" the other children in the nightmare on elm street films.he got whooped in the dream world by some of the teens in the films.Freddy is to Arrogant and he'll probably start trash talking then Beetle would just warp his self out of the dream world...Pretty sure you can't haunt a evil ghost,but alright.

Freddy is an evil ghost too unless hes in the reality world..... He did depowe them, hes set many traps, teleported, made people burn their arms on purpose with his mind in the boiler room like me did in noes1.... shapeshift and so on.... you're talking like freddy you havent seen the movies and the only teens thats have beaten him were the important characters of the movie which wound up dead in later films by freddy as i already mentioned... so you can say teens have beaten freddy which is true, but freddy always came back either later in that film and killed them or in the next movie and killed them.

BeatleJuice would put up a good fight, but still wouldn't win... when you make a thread you can have your own opinion, but it doesnt mean everyone else will think like you will... you can't talk like freddy could get beat by anybody because that is false.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

that's exactly what i'm doing is sharing my opinion and i'm not expecting anyone to be on my side on this because everyone haves different opinions.i think it will be a great battle but it can go both ways cos beetle juice was able to shape shift to things or beings for example serpent and the faress wheel slash hammer thing,make people vanish,make things appear and reality warping where ever...you have your opinion and i have mine.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By Hazlenaut

Draw, they lose if they are dead/knockout and both are already dead.

Avatar image for knightofcydonia
Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Noctis
@space_coyote said:

Beetlejuice should take it. All he needs to do is light Freddy up like a match.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice battle, but I would have to agree that Michael Keaton wins with ease. I mean, Freddy can just say Beetle Juice 3 times and BFR him, but that's about it.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KnightRise

I have nothing to add. Just stopping by to say I love battles like this :P

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Bump

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

BUMP!!!

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jayfournines

Beetle Juice wins this, what's Freddy gonna do? kill him?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nick_hero22

Freddy gets wrecked as usual

Avatar image for bentheasgardianlantern
BenTheAsgardianLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beetlejuice

Avatar image for zorn_a_rust_red_scythe
Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do the feats of the cartoon version of Betelgeuse count?

Both intros were cool :D

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By goodguy24

Freddy Stomps

Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

Freddy Stomps

lol no.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By goodguy24

@Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe said:

@goodguy24 said:

Freddy Stomps

lol Yes.

Fixed.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Do the feats of the cartoon version of Betelgeuse count?

Both intros were cool :D

Yes they do but are these canon?just asking

Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Well I guess they're as canon as you want them to be. Tim Burton developed and executive produced the cartoon also so it was all overseen by the original creator of the film. But then again there are differences between the show and cartoon which can make the canonicity confusing. If you think about it enough though the cartoon can be made to fit with the movie pretty well.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nick_hero22

Freddy gets destroyed

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jeanroygrant

BJ.

mR_Bentastic22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mR_Bentastic22

beetlejuice.. why? because freddy kills within the dreams of adolescent teen angst characters where as beetlejuice tried to take winona ryder as a bride.. you tell me whose a bigger badass now...

mrjs1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mrjs1fan

FREDDIE

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Well I guess they're as canon as you want them to be. Tim Burton developed and executive produced the cartoon also so it was all overseen by the original creator of the film. But then again there are differences between the show and cartoon which can make the canonicity confusing. If you think about it enough though the cartoon can be made to fit with the movie pretty well.

Good point..Well its canon then sense TB approves of it.Back to the debate.BUMP!!!

Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Good point..Well its canon then sense TB approves of it.Back to the debate.BUMP!!!

Then I'll say Betelgeuse wins. The only thing he's afraid of is sandworms, and in the cartoon he gets over his fear of them with some encouragement from Lydia, so basically Freddy doesn't have any fear of BJ's to exploit. On the other hand, BJ's reality warping powers don't seem to have a limit (save from creating currency to purchase things with, he has to find ways to make real neithworld money) and he's demonstrated much more creativity in turning into monsters or other dangerous objects. Plus, he's shown the ability to slow down and speed up time. That's something I don't believe Freddy can counter.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Beetlejuice turns into a giant serpent and bites Freddy's head off....or he shrinks Freddy to a tiny size (like he did to Alec Baldwin in the movie) and steps on him,,,,and I love that this fight takes place in the graveyard from the remake of NOTLD!! Tony Todd fan club!!

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Bane_of_sith said:

Beetlejuice turns into a giant serpent and bites Freddy's head off....or he shrinks Freddy to a tiny size (like he did to Alec Baldwin in the movie) and steps on him,,,,and I love that this fight takes place in the graveyard from the remake of NOTLD!! Tony Todd fan club!!

dude Night of the living dead is my favorite movie,but yeah or he can snap his fingers and have him in a tub of acid lol

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By KingAres109

BJ curbstomp him.This isnt a movie so Freddy wont come back.Once BJ kills him its a wrap.Unless there a such thing as Battle Threads part 2.Lol

Darrius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Darrius

One more for Bettlejuice curbstomp column.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

BUMP!!!

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers