Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Beerus the Destroyer

No Caption Provided

Theoretical #1 - Broly

Theoretical #2 - Super 17 (After absorbing 100% powered God of Destruction Sphere from Beerus)

No Caption Provided

Theoretical #3 - Rigor

No Caption Provided

Notes on Rigor: Apparently he is in a DBNA fan-made series that has its own manga but I was unable to find any of his feats. However this fan made image made me curious if he is strong enough to fight Beerus:

No Caption Provided

Indestructible Namek

Who would win if Beerus fought against these theoreticals?

(Also a reason of Beerus solely because he is canon = GT was the best series ever...is what you're essentially saying.)

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for theroreticals ?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geez, purely assumption battles. /smh

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

geez, purely assumption battles. /smh

All battles require some assumption and at least 3 of the characters have points in a series to which they've demonstrated some capacity of skill. All but Rigor (possibly I haven't been able to find the full manga of him) have something that can be referenced.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kyrees

@uchiha454: except in this instance, the 3 characters are way beyond the safety limit of assumptions. we don't know what SSJ3 broly is, we don't know what 100% beerus is and we don't know rigor at all and you are expecting everyone here to assume a step beyond those forms ? that's pure assumption with zero basis to stand on.

heck, even dbm has better assumptions to this.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NotATreeABush

What do you know, someone actually managed to spell Broly and not Brolly

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@uchiha454: except in this instance, the 3 characters are way beyond the safety limit of assumptions. we don't know what SSJ3 broly is, we don't know what 100% beerus is and we don't know rigor at all.

heck, even dbm has better assumptions to this.

Maybe, but in threads I've seen people make a case for 17 if he got the chance to absorb God ki. Broly not so much but I've seen some on here who know the power multipliers decently enough to find where Broly is I don't but others might. Rigor on other sites I have seen people make cases against and for him and people on here knew of Xicor so some might know of Rigor. Beerus in the threads I've come to see so often has been continuously classified as Galaxy buster at best.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe, but in threads I've seen people make a case for 17 if he got the chance to absorb God ki. Broly not so much but I've seen some on here who know the power multipliers decently enough to find where Broly is I don't but others might. Rigor on other sites I have seen people make cases against and for him and people on here knew of Xicor so some might know of Rigor. Beerus in the threads I've come to see so often has been continuously classified as Galaxy buster at best.

we don't do extreme assumptions here and the two canon characters here are already on that level. we don't argue on fanon characters that have zero connections to the canon, although in dbm's case, gast carcolh isn't that overpowered compared to rigor's SSJ5 form

megamanmaycry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By megamanmaycry

@uchiha454: I remeber that rigor beat the crap out of ssj4 gogeta he lost because of some dumb plot device.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@uchiha454 said:

we don't do extreme assumptions here and the two canon characters here are already on that level. we don't argue on fanon characters that have zero connections to the canon, although in dbm's case, gast carcolh isn't that overpowered compared to rigor's SSJ5 form

I don't think its too extreme of an assumption it may just require some imaginative cognition. I have seen fanon characters used on here time to time. With Xicor some people even said he could beat omega shenron and his only feat was fighting on par with SSJ3 Vegito.

@uchiha454: I remeber that rigor beat the crap out of ssj4 gogeta he lost because of some dumb plot device.

in the manga?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1: Brolly and Beerus become fast friends and go around kicking the $hit out of the universe.

2: S17 explodes from the sphere because it's comprised of an energy form he was never designed to absorb nor is capable of understanding.

3: Rigor is fanfiction and therefore pointless. Beerus godstomps out of prinicple.

megamanmaycry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By megamanmaycry

@uchiha454: yeah it was fan manga I will look for the name of it but basically rigor was said to be a legendary ssj5 that is why his power was overflowing. He later had some weakness like he used to much power. But really he was beating gogeta bloody.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Beerus one-shots any version of broly

Super 17 explodes from universal power

Rigor is up there with beerus in power, but he needs to go 5th form & 100% which is straining. Beerus has lots of techniques, plus skill of 75,000,000 years.

Also, beerus can blow up the planet.

Beerus all rounds.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus stomps big time.