Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill) vs Ozymandias (Movie)

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• Round 1: Standard gear.
  • Round 2: Just hand to hand.
  • Random encounter.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Beatrix?

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rcranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kiddo has great durability as she outlasts her opponents. Ozy's only durability feat is when Owlman punched him a few times with little effect. That being said, a peak male human will always be stronger and faster than a peak female human, and we don't even know if she's peak.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@rcranium said:

Kiddo has great durability as she outlasts her opponents. Ozy's only durability feat is when Owlman punched him a few times with little effect. That being said, a peak male human will always be stronger and faster than a peak female human, and we don't even know if she's peak.

She took a slug from a shotgun to the stomach and was then locked in a coffin and buried several meters underground, and managed to escape with her bare hands. Not to mention her shredding a whole Yakuza gang (which was called "The Crazy 88" just because it sounds cool, they were well over 88 men) single-handedly in one evening, then killing their Mortal-Kombat-style-crazy-super-assassin-leader in single combat. All that added to the rest of the Deadly Viper Squad-Vernita, Elle Driver, and of course Bill. Yeah, I'd say she's at the very least peak.

That being said, however, Veidt DID catch a bullet. AND all those guys in the Watchmen movie showed above-peak human stats, kicking each others around like beach balls and whatnot-and Veidt beat all of them. He's seriously them most dangerous of them, save Manhattan of course (which is also debatable).

So, all in all, as much as I love Beatrix and as much as I love Kill Bill and as much as I love Tarantino-that's putting a peak-human against somewhat of a superhuman, so yeah-Ozymandias wins. She might know how to use that "Five-Point-Palm-Exploding-Heart" gizmo but I doubt she'll even be able to touch Adrian.

A better match for him would be V (V for Vendetta) who was also superhuman in the movie, but that fight was already done a bunch of times.

matthew1061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting fight and probably pretty close. Veidt seems slightly more superhuman than Kiddo with his bullet catching. I'm going to give this one to Ozymandias 7/10, largely because of the ridiculous way Kiddo flails around with her sword (you could have taken lessons to look halfway competent, Uma Thurman!)

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy stomps. He beat way more competent fighters than the ones Beatrix fought and is a certified bullet timer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Smart7374

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew1061: she didn't take a slug from a shotgun, it was salt rock shot from a shot gun, you don't know anything.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy easy)

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

Ozy stomps. He beat way more competent fighters than the ones Beatrix fought and is a certified bullet timer.