• 51 results
#1 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8565 posts) - - Show Bio

• BFR is allowed, but can only be used as a last resort.
  • 24 hours prep for each team, and a boom tube with 6 teleports ( You can teleport 6 times )
  • Teams start on different sides of each other, 500 000 meters away from each other
  • Try to debate fair
  • If your opponent doesn't appear in at least 3-5 days you win ( Only if you made at least on post )
  • Just follow what I basically said in the top, lol
  • teams can bring army or gear
  • Beatbooks1& DcComicsRule2011
  • Obisidan
  • The Ray ( ray teril pre flashpoint
  • Inza nelson version DR Fate
  • Sailor Galixia
  • Salior Moon
  • Emperor palpatine
  • vs Oceanmaster21 and MrTrevorGuy
  • Black Lantern superman
  • Doctor Strange
  • Silver Surfer
  • General Zod
  • Lobo
  • Despero
#2 Posted by beatboks1 (7340 posts) - - Show Bio

bump - hopefully fixed

#3 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8565 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: so do u mind if u guys go first but tag me and my teammate

#4 Posted by beatboks1 (7340 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25673 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we using Classic Strange here?? It would be fun to see some scans being thrown around to see scans from classic Dr. Strange :)

Best of luck to both team.

Also i presume its strickly between the 4 of them and we are not allowed to interfere apart from voting?

#7 Posted by dondave (38632 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good

#8 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8565 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

wow what is this....pros vs joes?

#10 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8565 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8565 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: yea wud u mind starting first i know nothing about ur team

#12 Posted by beatboks1 (7340 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: @oceanmaster21: @mrtrevorguy :

OK for Prep.

Obsidian takes Sailor Galixia and Emperor Palpatine to the shadow realms where Sailor can absorb more souls to power up and Palpatine draws on the darkness and souls within the realm to take his power to the limit. Obsidian will use the shadow realms to literally watch everywhere so no matter where your team approach from he has advance knowledge and my team can counter

He can literally be everywhere so your team isn't getting a surprise attack on mine we will be in response before you begin to launch your attack in full. We will know your exact location immediately and be able to address you when ever we choose. Nothing you do will change the fact that we know your every move. On top of Obsidian watching from every shadow we will have Palpatine (a planet level TPer) and Inza Fate able to know as well.

Ray will alter the wavelengths of light coming from the systems sun as well as the few neighboring so they are red K radiation. This will mean no power recharging for either Black Lantern Superman or General Zod during the battle.

Sailor Moon will use her love power to get the devotion of all denizens of the planet that Inza Fate will use to enhance her power level.

This transpired after the Lord of Chaos that gave her power stripped it from her because she opposed him. She still opposed and a few people who lived in her street believed in her. Through their belief she was able to reach out and gain the of the universe. Extend that to the belief of a planet and she might even have multiversal level power.

She will then replicate her power globes that she created to protect and serve those who lived around her in NY. These were basically wish fulfillment globes. Globes of power that could act on their own to accomplish anything and grant the wishes of whoever needed them. These new globes will be set up to auto defend and protect her team mates and attack by any means deemed necessary their enemies. Considering Inza'a best feat was bringing the dead back to life keeping alive team mates who are almost all indestructible, self healing etc should not be too damn hard at all.

Now to the battle.

As Soon as we get anywhere near your team Ray will absorb all the Yellow K radiation that has been absorbed by both Black Lantern Superman and General Zod. the instant the battle starts this means your team has two of it's heaviest hitters depowered. Considering his peak feat was to absorb all the light of an entire dimension only absorbing one wavelength from two sources really isn't going to tax him much at all.

Not only did he absorb all light in the dimension he drew light from without bringing the trapped demon who'd been freed back in. That's going to leave Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, Lobo and Despero to face our six team members. Lobo and Despero both have a lot of darkness within them to use against them, and even if not he can possess some of your team making those odds even greater.

Hell Norrin has enough skeletons in his closet to be used to turn him. That will leave Dr Strange vs all our team plus Lobo, Despero and Surfer.

#13 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8565 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: i love this this is gonna be a good match up

#14 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25673 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: @beatboks1:

@mrtrevorguy

Okay lets get started for prep Palpatine would gather up 2 his planet leveling weapons the Death Star 2 and the Eye Of Palpatine.

Now building of of what Beatboks said:

Obsidian takes Sailor Galixia and Emperor Palpatine to the shadow realms where Sailor can absorb more souls to power up and Palpatine draws on the darkness and souls within the realm to take his power to the limit.

Yes Sailor Galixia can absorb souls as shown here:

Palpatine can drian the life force of the souls a Beatboks mention to get stronger:

Throughout the worlds submissive to the Empire, Byss is renowned as a paradise, whose siren call multitudes to willingly apply for emigration to its shores. Once there, wrapped in the power of the dark side, the immigrants become completely submissive, their life energy forever enslaved to the mind that would devour a galaxy.

--Taken from the Dark Empire end notes.

After Zod and Superman are drained thanks to light Ray Plapatine will then kill them with a Force Storm,which can kill planets and rip the surfaces of moons and destroy entire fleets of ships:

This is perhaps the single most destructive Force power known. This power allows the Jedi to twist the space-time continuum to create vast storms of force. The power also allows limited control of these storms. Capable of creating annihilating vortices, the storms can swallow whole fleets of spaceships or tear the surfaces off worlds.

--Taken from the Dark Empire Sourcebook

#16 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice job on prep work guys, sorry I haven't been on for a few days, ill respond later today, just let me collect myself

#17 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25673 posts) - - Show Bio

I will post way more later right now I have to help my Dad clean out storages we got from auction.

#18 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright prep,

To start, black lantern Supes leaves for a nice long sun dip,

Dr,Strange then throws up shield on all team members to help prevent against physical, and magical attacks,

After that, he creates a mental shield on all characters to stop mental attacks

#19 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

And if army's are acceptable Black Lantern Superman calls in The Black Lantern Justice League if that's not too much,

#20 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8565 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrevorguy: its allowed rules said u cud have up to 50 soldiers or army members so u can bring group of lanterns

#21 Edited by beatboks1 (7340 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: pretty sure the rules also had stipulations over the types of "soldiers you could have" and if I'm not mistaken it was specified you couldn't bring the JLA or Avengers.

As far as soldiers go I have Obsidian so I have the Shadow of everything you bring to fight it with equal physical power. Added to which you can't touch your shadows so you can't even fight back.

I also have Inza who can create just about anything she can visualize. so the ricks and trees and anything else she wants to use of the planet will fight for us also. despite being probably the least experienced version of Fate over the yearseven her husband ( the most experienced) stated her creativity and ingenuity were greater than his that she used the magic in ways he could never have dreamed. Now it's true Inza had far less " destructive" powers than any other Fate (entities laughed at her blasts in her first battles) but she never fought that way. wen fighting one god she visualized an energy drain powered by the power of the god she fought sucking him dry. the result was he simply ceased to exist and his energy was released everywhere. she could do the same to Strange meaning he would be fighting his own power the more he uses the more power being used to drain him and then your protection from him is gone. I'm on iphone I'll post the scans later

Then there's the Ray who can create solid light constructs just like GL. He even created a lght construct of an enemy and used his computer genius to give it an artificial inteligence to train against when he was a neophyte. that construct became his most dangerous actual enemy. he could whip up a few " soldiers" too.

#22 Posted by beatboks1 (7340 posts) - - Show Bio

Obsidian having hundreds or even thousands of shadows to fight for him is just the norm

an your team deal with a Thousand Dr Fates ???

Let's not forget that if Inza "thinks" that's the way it works than it is.

#23 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25673 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright prep,

To start, black lantern Supes leaves for a nice long sun dip,

Dr,Strange then throws up shield on all team members to help prevent against physical, and magical attacks,

After that, he creates a mental shield on all characters to stop mental attacks

How powerful are Strangest Sheilds?Palpatine has been able to dominate the minds of billions and even shut down the brains of Jedi.Sailor Moon and Sailor Galixia are both planet busters,Galixia was able to do it by snapping her finger,Imagine if she focused that kind of power into a serious blast,also whats stopping Palpatine from using an ability called essence tranfers and tranfering his essence in Strange?.I'm on my Android currently so I will post scans and quotes later

#24 Posted by beatboks1 (7340 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: @oceanmaster21: @mrtrevorguy

It wont matter how powerful Strange's shields are Inza will break them using the power of our enemies.

She didn't have the power to defeat this skyfather either just used his own power to do it.

#25 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8565 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: @oceanmaster21: @mrtrevorguy of for my team prep time general zod his gonna get 50 kryptonians to his aid and they will all be sundiping which is gonna be trouble for your team i mean 23 hours of sundiping with one kryptonian is powerful enough but u going to have 50 of them sundiping thats gonna be hard for your team to defeat.

ok u said ur team has shields and can poses my team despero can do the exact same thing his tp superior to martian manhunter he beaten martinan manhunter several times while mm has beaten him like twice despero can make your whole team fight one another just like he did to the justice league.

Despero has even kept tp users from attacking his mind

here he made the team turn on each other and had them fighting

He fought off

• Pre-52 Superman
  • Green Lantern
  • Hawkman
  • Captain Marvel
  • Flash Walley West
  • Lobo
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Wonderwoman
  • Batman
  • and more

Despero can make your team mentally feel some trama of some sort to bring them to there knees just like he did mm

Despero will cast mind illusions to throw ur team off so my army of kryptonians can handle bussiness with your team.

lobo with his prep is gonna get his weapons mainly his red lantern ring just keep in mind lobo cant be killed hes been kicked out of heaven and hell hes even defeted the devil so ur team gonna have trouble trying to defeat him and case u make him bleed u thought fighting one will be tough, the more u make him bleed the more u clones he makes they come from the blood being spilled from his body so ur team will eventually have an army of lobo

so with general zod and his army of kryptonians plus despero using his tp to either turn your team on each other or cast mind illusions and lobo with the red lantern ring plus if u make him bleed he makes copes of himself so u got a group of red lantern lobo an army of krptonians and a despero casting mind illusins will over run ur team thats to much for annyone to handle.

#26 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Stranges shields have stopped blasts from galaticus,

I have scans but I can't post as I'm on my iPod,

His mental attacks are also powerful, he's been able to mind rape Galactus, (again I can't post scans right this second,)

Strange will first attack Inza, mentally takeing her down, disabling the dr.fates

Followed by whatever threats were next,

The black lantern justice league along with more regular black lanterns, except MM who assists Strange in mind rapes,combine forces and speed attacks your weakest defence members, picking them off one by one, Silver Surfer uses his cosmic powers to assist we're he sees fit, equipped with the Boom tube, he bfrs Obsodian (has incredibly speed, being able to doge missiles at point blank range, and travel across an entire planet in a matter of seconds,

This will give my team a huge break for a little while for the rest of your team to be drastically overpowered

#27 Posted by beatboks1 (7340 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21:

@dccomicsrule2011: @mrtrevorguy of for my team prep time general zod his gonna get 50 kryptonians to his aid and they will all be sundiping which is gonna be trouble for your team i mean 23 hours of sundiping with one kryptonian is powerful enough but u going to have 50 of them sundiping thats gonna be hard for your team to defeat.

You can make it a 100, hell go 300 it makes no difference what so ever, for a couple of reasons.

1. As per my first battle post Ray will absorb all the YK radiation within all of them when the battle starts effectively depowering every one. he's absorbed the light from an entire dimension and when there was none left light from outside that dimension. Absorbing a single wavelength from only a small portion of space is hardly going to be a challenge.
  2. Even if Ray isn't successful Obsidian will have possessed the shadows of all 50 who will fight with just as much power as the one casting the shadow, once he also possesses them as well I now have 50 ( sorry 300) unstoppable soldiers fighting for me.
  3. Let's assume by some miracle both these things fail, Inza will have her magic powered by the power of those she fights just like in the scan above. somehow a magic spell powered by 50 to 300 24 hour sundipped Kryptonians plus the power of Dr Strange and the power of Despero, and the power of a black lantern Supes, Silver Surfer and Lobo, on top of the 7 billion ( well on this world more) lives on the palnet. I may be crazy but I think you just gave me the win.

ok u said ur team has shields and can poses my team despero can do the exact same thing his tp superior to martian manhunter he beaten martinan manhunter several times while mm has beaten him like twice despero can make your whole team fight one another just like he did to the justice league.

Despero has even kept tp users from attacking his mind

The problem her is my team don't use TP to posses, they possess the soul, and Despero has no defense against that. His TP will be useless because Dr Fate will make that the case. Why I hear you ask? well because " I'll Dr fate if I believe it it works that way" ^ ^ ( scans a few posts up)

here he made the team turn on each other and had them fighting

Obsidian has done the same thing to the JSA and they're a more powerful team what with a Lord of Order and major Time manipulator and wielder of the starheart ( all the magic at one point in the universe), a speed force user ( and the only one beside Wally who can and has stolen speed), and a 5th dimensional Djinn ( that's not an imp-m different race)

Despero can make your team mentally feel some trama of some sort to bring them to there knees just like he did mm

Your aware right that Obsidian sees the darkest things in every soul that gets anywhere near him?? That's why when he was a JLAer he was so pessimistic. There is absolutely NOTHING Despero could show him that would even phase the guy. he's seen the deepest darkest places of SO many bad guys and himself and heroes that there is no evil great enough to damage him again. He came to terms with all that at the ens of JSA after the fatherland ark. I would assume your also aware of just how powerful a TPer Palpatine is, he would leave Despero for dead.

Despero will cast mind illusions to throw ur team off so my army of kryptonians can handle bussiness with your team.

How well do you think illuions will do against a team who have

1. A powerful mage who has mild reality warping and could simply think "illusions gone" and they are. PLus who has changed identity in front of crowds because she herself can make a city full of people see what she wants them to.
  2. A high end force user who can sense the presence of life forms even when hiddedn
  3. A shadow being who can be anywhere and who in JLA sensesd the presence of cloaked ships even when the JLA sensors and other members with heightened senses could not.
  4. one of the most powerful light manipulators in comics who can manipulate light across the board. the instant something doesn't look right he could alter the wavelengths and see thermally.
  5. a planet buster who has COSMIC AWARENESS ( Sailor Moon)
  6. and Sailor Galaxia who basically has the powers of Obsidian and Ray with some of Sailor Moons combined.

lobo with the red lantern ring plus if u make him bleed he makes copes of himself so u got a group of red lantern lobo an army of krptonians and a despero casting mind illusins will over run ur team thats to much for annyone to handle.

Lobo hasn't had the power to duplicate since Vril Dox neutered him back in 95. Also he never actually used the red Lantern ring, he simply wore it on a chain around his neck. Go ahead show me something he can do with it please??? As for Lobo he was confined in hell by a spell that used his own power to hold him, since I've already said Inza will do just that ( and it will also be powered by everyone else your bringing to the party) he will be contained beautifully until I'm ready to deal with him. Remember again how Inza "drained out the toxins that were twisting it's genetic structure" in my scan above. Well she also alters Lobo's "genetic structure so he's a wuss ( and anyone else who's a problem like maybe changing Despero's make up so he no longer has TP)

COOLEST, more power for Inza to draw upon.

Strange will first attack Inza, mentally takeing her down, disabling the dr.fates

How exactly when he's her equal?? Classic Strange would be superior but he wasn't allowed.

The black lantern justice league along with more regular black lanterns, except MM who assists Strange in mind rapes,combine forces and speed attacks your weakest defence members

Fail to see how anyone is mind raping Palpatine who mind rapes entire planets with ease. Also who exactly are these ""weakest members". Obsidian can't be killed he tried to kill himself many times but nothing sticks, Ray is indestructible in light form and when in light form resets or heals from any damage, Fate has brought the dead back to life and healed people with a thought can't see any damage lasting long, Sailor moon can also heal herself and can take a hell of a lot, Galaxia with magic and soul absorption/possession plus darkforce manipulation can match Obsidian and Fate in many aspects ( if not better them) and she has cosmic awareness and palpatine is probably our most powerful member ( and we haven't played him yet, not much )

Silver Surfer uses his cosmic powers to assist we're he sees fit, equipped with the Boom tube, he bfrs Obsodian (has incredibly speed, being able to doge missiles at point blank range, and travel across an entire planet in a matter of seconds,

Your kidding right. You think you can speed blitz my team?? Obsidian has shown that his darkness is faster than a flash ( when not FTL) , Palpatine is faster than anyone on your team, and Ray IS light. If there is anyone with a speed advantage here it certainly isn't you guy's. We all know that SS uses space warps to travel space not actual speed.

As for BFR how exactly does SS BFR someone who can travel anywhere that there is darkness.

#28 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic abosobation shouldn't be an issue, he's been able to break out of spells cast by the anti montiar and I don't think your magic users are stronger then that,

Strange could also cast a spell to block absorbation of the sun dipped kryptons

If all else fails, Strange can rapidly progress the age of your character back to a still born or to old age, were ever there power would be weaker,

So without Stranges powers being absorbed, your not breaking throught those shields,

Like I said, strange has mind rapped beings such as Galactus,

No one on your team is stronger then that,

As for the shadow attacks,

And your dr.fates

They won't do much if Strange shuts down the mind of those who have created them,

Even if silver Sufer can't bfr a certain character, he will try and bfr any member of your team to a black hole, and will battle them there,

Surfer will have the upper hand as he's used to fighting inside black holes.

Do you have scans that your team could take a speed blitz attack from all those black lanterns and kryptons and the Black Lantern Justice league?

That's alot of man power

And I'm not quite sure if black lantern Flash can speed steal,

Your characters may be fast, but they can't avoid hits forever

#29 Edited by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

I also never stated surfers ability to cross the universe, I said he's avoided missiles at point blank range, an d searched an entire planet in a matter of seconds, both I have scans for,

Strange has stopped time itself, what defence does your team have against that? Or what happens if Black Lantern Flash speed steals?

He could suck your teams speed making them an easy target for the blitz attack from the lanterns and kryptons

#30 Posted by beatboks1 (7340 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrevorguy:

Magic abosobation shouldn't be an issue, he's been able to break out of spells cast by the anti montiar and I don't think your magic users are stronger then that,

Version for Version Fate is and always has been Strange's equal across the board. the only versions that there is a disparity in are the classic, and the disparity doesn't favor you. Classic doesn't matter because that version was disallowed. Inza Fate has defeated as I said all the lords of order and Chaos, she recreated them all. The very beings who created life in the DCU. Sorry Fate is every bit as strong as that if not stronger, and that's without any any power absorption. Plus i think you missed the point, I never said Inza absorbs Strange's power I said she simply visualizes her spell being powered by it. The bottom line is that when she does that Strange will be fighting against his own power without her even doing anything. She is still free to draw on all her own power and attack him independently of any attack she sets up using his power. He'll literally be fighting himself and her his mystical equal. That's without the other magic users present.

Here is where the Lords of Order State that their battle caused the creation of life in the universe. This is supported elsewhere by statements of Phantom Stranger that the Presence created the Lords of Order and Chaos so that their energy would cause the creation of life.

These are just some of the scans where Inza Nelson defeated various ( and in scans 7 to 11 all) the Lords of Order and Chaos. Beings of primal power.

Just so you get a picture of Just how powerful these Lords Of Order and Chaos can be here is one of them fighting an amped unbound Spectre

Let me know who Strange has defeated ( other than Classic Strange who wasn't allowed) who could last in battle fro 8 hard fought pages against an amped Spectre who had already killed most of magic and absorbed their power ( in other words at his highest level every besides maybe COIE taking on the anti monitor)

Here is yet another Lord of Order battling the same Spectre after he had already been through a harrowing battle

Here Shazam another Lord of Order is battling the same amped Spectre after he already lost much of his built up power and a battle to Mordu ( a Lord Of Chaos)

That is yet another example of a Lord Of Chaos showing he is in the league to fight an unbound amped Spectre. Shazam spent days preparing himself, increasing his power. removing his charges so non of his power was used to contain the seven deadly sins etc. he was at the height of his power when Mordru escaped the rock fought him and defeated him easily. He defeated an amped Shazam who was prepared to face teh Spectre as near to equal and left him humbled and his amped power gone. When Spectre arrived it was straight after that battle when Shazam was back down to his normal levels and he still gave Spectre the fight in the scans above.

Trust me my mystics don't have an issue with how powerful Strange is. Inza is well below all these in power and yet she defeats them in battle because she's more creative and ingenious in the use of her power.

Strange could also cast a spell to block absorbation of the sun dipped kryptons

And inza can cast any she spell she wants to counter any spell Strange does and visualize it powered by Strange's spell. Remember for Inza to cast a spell is only for her to think of it, visualize it in her mind.

Surfer will have the upper hand as he's used to fighting inside black holes.

Ahh dude, a black whole is the complete abscence of light. You want to take a darkness manipulator to the one place they would be unlimited power levels and you think your guy has the advantage??? This is the funniest thing I've heard yet. Every bit of the darkness in the black whole would become Obsidian, SS would be crushed in an instant. Image this times like 10000000

Yeah, not a smart move AT ALL

Do you have scans that your team could take a speed blitz attack from all those black lanterns and kryptons and the Black Lantern Justice league?

That's alot of man power

Ahh I think you missed some pretty big points. EVERY ONE of those Kryptonians, Black Lanterns and your team cast shadows. Obsidian will be in control of those shadows ( as well as every shadow on the planet, and area of space). As fast as all this "lot of power " is it's NO FASTER or more powerful than the shadows they cast. That will be fighting with their own power levels. Add to that a few dozen Light constructs of Ray, a hundred or so duplicates of Inza, not to mention the power bubbles she creates that can act on their own by the hundred and do low level reality warping / wish granting. I'd be a lot more interested to know how all your combatants and your army are going to fair fighting their own shadows that are as fast and strong as them but unlike them can't be touched or hurt???

And I'm not quite sure if black lantern Flash can speed steal,

Black Lantern Flash was one that dies, all Flash deaths before Speed force ( and Flash was banned for that reason anyway)

Your characters may be fast, but they can't avoid hits forever

Since whatever you have I have it to match exactly since I have their shadows plus i have my own team, the shadows of anyone on the planet, the light constructs of Ray, the duplicates of Inza, the power globes of Inza. the way I see it I have you outnumbered at least two to one with equal speed power and greater versatility.

Strange has stopped time itself, what defence does your team have against that? Or what happens if Black Lantern Flash speed steals?

Ah So has fate, Obsidian absorbs time with souls, Palpatine IIRC also has powers over time. your point??

He could suck your teams speed making them an easy target for the blitz attack from the lanterns and kryptons

Problem is, unless he also sucks your teams speed their shadows are still moving as fast as them and mine to control. Now if he does suck your speed you loose speed blitz, not much of an attack is it. Not to mention he's never done that anyway

#31 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25673 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrevorguy: @beatboks1: @oceanmaster21: Okay now it's my turn to get serious =)

of for my team prep time general zod his gonna get 50 kryptonians to his aid and they will all be sundiping which is gonna be trouble for your team i mean 23 hours of sundiping with one kryptonian is powerful enough but u going to have 50 of them sundiping thats gonna be hard for your team to defeat.

How can you get 50 Kryptonian and the Black Lantern JLA?You only get 50 together,but it not like it matter though thanks to Obsidian hey will be to busy fighting there own shadow.

Palpatine,Sailor Moon or Sailor Galaxia is not falling prey to Despero's telepathy Palpatine has telepathy himself credit to Silver 2467 for the scans and quotes :

Sidious induces fear and aggression into the minds of Jedi across the galaxy.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1994431-new_picture__115_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1994432-new_picture__116_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1994433-new_picture__117_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1994434-new_picture__118_.jpg

During the Clone Wars, Palpatine conducted Sith rituals on Coruscant that radiated unnerving ripples in the Force, which caused anxiety among most Jedi throughout the galaxy, but also served to increase Anakin Skywalker's hunger for power.

--Taken from

The Ultimate Visual Guide

The Emperor communicates with Mara Jade across lightyears of distance and projects an astral presence that appears to her.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1773578-new_picture__87_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1773579-new_picture__88_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1773580-new_picture__89_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1773581-new_picture__90_.jpg

Luke and Palpatine connect their minds while Luke is on Coruscant and the Emperor is on Byss.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573517-new_picture__8_.jpg

Palpatine gains subtle hold over Luke's mind, nearly compelling him to the dark side.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573524-new_picture__15_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573525-new_picture__16_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573526-new_picture__17_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573527-new_picture__18_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573528-new_picture__19_.jpg

After Luke agrees to serve as the Emperor's apprentice, he sends a message to Leia in the form of a vision, but Palpatine overrides his message and speaks to Leia through the vision, which renders her unconscious.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573529-new_picture__20_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573530-new_picture__21_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1994481-new_picture__22_.jpg

Palpatine:

Curse you, Jedi! No. A curse is not necessary. I have something better for you. Skywalker! I have broken you. Now, prove yourself worthy of serving me. (Sound of lightsaber activating.)

Luke:

Yes, my master.

Palpatine:

Bring your sister over to the dark side. You have the power.

Leia:

(Sounds of waving lightsabers.) I don't know what he's done to you, Luke, but this time we're really leaving.

Luke:

Leia, put the lightsaber away. I don't want to hurt you.

Leia:

The last thing I'd do is hurt you, Luke. What's happened to you is not final.

Palpatine:

(Palpatine laughs.) He cannot hear you, child. To him, you are a ghost. The faint memory of a former life.

Leia:

Luke...listen. (Sound of lightsaber deactivating.) Luke. Oh, what have you done? What's behind his vacant stare?

Palpatine:

Why, nothing, my child. Nothing. (Sound of the Force being used. Sound of speech echoing within Luke's mind.)

Luke:

Nothing.

Palpatine:

You are nothing.

Luke:

Where am I?

Palpatine:

Alone.

Luke:

No. Help me.

Palpatine:

There is no one. There is only the dark side.

Luke:

I am a Jedi. (Luke screams.)

Palpatine:

You are not a Jedi. You are nothing. You have no name.

Luke:

My name is Skywalker. (Luke screams.)

Palpatine:

You...have...no...name!

Luke:

I...

Palpatine:

Accept the dark side. You have no name.

Luke:

I have no name.

Palpatine:

You serve the dark side.

Luke:

I serve...

Palpatine:

Listen to the voices.

Luke:

The voices...

Palpatine:

Of the dark side.

Luke:

Yes.

Palpatine:

The one law is fear. The one fear is power. The one power is hate.

Luke:

Hate.

Leia:

Luke.

Palpatine:

Hate.

Leia:

Luke, clear your mind.

Luke:

Leia?

Palpatine:

The one law is fear. The one fear is power!

Leia:

Luke, I'm your sister. I need you.

Luke:

My sister.

Palpatine:

You are alone.

Leia:

Luke, listen to my voice. My child...will be a very great Jedi, because you will train him. You will train all my children in the ways of the Force.

Palpatine:

Do not listen!

Luke:

The Force... Leia... The Force... I am not alone. I am never alone!

(Sound of Force fades. Sound of voices returning to normal audibility.)

Palpatine:

No! This can't be. No one returns from the dark side. You're mine!

Luke:

Leia, help me. I've gone too far. I've found knowledge, all the dark things Father knew so well. The ability to control others, to destroy others if he chose, if I chose. Ben warned me; Yoda warned me. But I had to do it, Leia! I had to know what happened to our father! I had to know why he chose the dark side.

Leia:

And now you know what happened to our father. It's time to come home, Luke.

Palpatine:

Do not listen to her. Listen to the voice of the dark side. Your power is immense.

Luke:

No. The powers of control and destruction weren't the only things I found in the dark side, Emperor. I also found great isolation and sadness. I found fear. These are the feelings my father felt. The feelings you feel, in your moments of darkest triumph.

Palpatine: Nonsense! Curse you Skywalkers, both of you! I'll tell you the truth about your father. (Sound of the Force being used. Luke screams. Sound of Force fades.)

Palpatine:

The great Darth Vader was a sick man in an iron mask! Yes, that mask inspired terror throughout the galaxy, but the feeble heart within was forever possessed by the impotent side of the Force. You can be far stronger than he was. Dark Jedi, are you going to let your weak sister get the better of you? Get up! I can give you the power to break her. You will kill your sister, if I demand it!

Luke:

No! I made a mistake. I thought I had to save the galaxy alone, all by myself. But the way of the Jedi is not a solitary path.

Leia:

(Leia gasps.) The Holocron! Luke, the Holocron told me to join with my brother!

Luke:

Yes. The Force binds us. Brings us together. Many people are fighting this war together. Our ally is the Force. Through the strength of the Force, your shroud of evil has been lifted from my mind!

--Taken from the Dark Empire audio drama

When Vima Da Boda attempts to create a diversion and deceive Palpatine by pretending to be Leia, she is repulsed by the darkness in Palpatine's mind.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573476-new_picture__73_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573477-new_picture__74_.jpg

Before receiving any training in the Force, Palpatine is able to shield his thoughts and Force sensitivity from Plagueis' attempts to probe him and lowers his mental shields after committing murder, after which Plagueis intends to teach him to rebuild his shields.

They got up from the bench and began to amble back toward the university complex. Plagueis submerged himself deeply in the Force to study Palpatine, but he was unable to glean very much. Humans were difficult to read in the easiest of cases, and Palpatine’s mind was awash in conflict. So much going on in that small brain,Plagueis told himself. So much emotional current and self-interest. So unlike the predictable, focused intellects of the Outer Rim sentients, especially the hive-minded among them.

“Palpatine, I wonder how you would feel about working with us—Damask Holdings, I mean.”

Palpatine’s thick eyebrows beetled. “In what capacity?”

“To be perfectly blunt, as a kind of spy.” He went on before Palpatine could speak. “I won’t say that you and I want the same things for Naboo, because clearly—and notwithstanding your feelings about the architecture—you hold your world dear. My group, however, is less interested in Naboo’s government than it is in Naboo’s plasma and what it will fetch on the open market.”

Palpatine looked as if the plain truth was something new to him. “If you had phrased that any differently, I would have rejected your offer out of hand.”

“Then you accept? You’re willing to update us regarding whatever political machinations your father’s group may have in the works?”

“Only if I can report directly to you.”

Plagueis tried once more to see him in the Force. “Is that your wish?”

Palpatine returned a sober nod. “It is.”

“Then by all means, you’ll report exclusively to me,” Plagueis said. “I’ll see to it that the necessary arrangements are made.” He stepped away from the speeder as Palpatine powered it up.

Palpatine’s expression softened. “For a time I thought about adopting the name of our distaff line. I haven’t rejected the dynasty I was born into. I’ve rejected the name I was

given

. But not for the grandiose reasons some think. Just the opposite, actually. I’m certain that you, of all beings, understand as much.”

There it was again, Plagueis thought: the deceptive cadence; the use of flattery, charm, and self-effacement as if rapier feints in a duel. The need to be seen as guileless, unassuming, empathetic. A youth with no desire to enter politics, and yet

born

for it.

Tenebrous had told him from the start that the Republic, with help from the Sith, would continue to descend into corruption and disorder, and that a time would come when it would have to rely on the strengths of an enlightened leader, capable of saving the lesser masses from being ruled by their unruly passions, jealousies, and desires. In the face of a common enemy, real or manufactured, they would set aside all their differences and embrace the leadership of anyone who promised a brighter future. Could this Palpatine, with Plagueis’s help, be the one to bring about such a transformation?

Again he tried to see deeper into Palpatine, but without success. The psychic walls the youth had raised were impenetrable, which made the young human something rare indeed. Had Palpatine somehow learned to corral the Force within himself, as Plagueis had concealed his own powers as a youth?

“Of course I understand,” he said finally.

Palpatine’s expression darkened. “You know nothing of my true nature.” He paced away from Plagueis, then stopped and turned to him. “You never asked about the killings.”

“I’ve never been one for grim details,” Plagueis said. “But if you need to unburden yourself, do so.”

Palpatine raised his clawed hands. “I executed them with these! And with the power of my mind. I became a

storm

, Magister—a weapon strong enough to warp bulkheads and hurl bodies across cabinspaces. I was death itself!”

Plagueis sat tall in the chair, in genuine astonishment.

He could see Palpatine now in all his dark glory. Anger and murder had pulled down the walls he had raised perhaps since infancy to safeguard his secret. But there was no concealing it now: the Force was powerful in him! Bottled up for seventeen standard years, his innate power had finally burst forth and could never again be stoppered. All the years of repression, guiltless crimes, raw emotion bubbling forth, toxic to any who dared touch or taste it. But beneath his anger lurked a subtle enemy: apprehension. Newly reborn, he was at great risk. But only because he didn’t realize just how powerful he was or how extraordinarily powerful he could become. He would need help to complete his self-destruction. He would need help rebuilding those walls, to keep from being discovered.

Oh, what a cautious taming he would require! Plagueis thought. But what an ally he might make.

What an ally!

--Taken from

Darth Plagueis

He feels urgency exuding from Kycina.

Calling more deeply on the Force, he allowed himself to be drawn toward the mysterious source, as if he were a starship surrendering to the embrace of a tractor beam. A tortuous series of turns delivered him into a market area brimming with knockoff goods, ersatz jewelry, and bits and pieces of junk that had found its way to Dathomir from who knew where, and ultimately to a small square amid the hustle and bustle, on one corner of which stood a human female, whose symmetrically blemished face was the color of burnished durasteel, and whose flamboyant clothing identified her as a visitor to the city, likely from some remote village on the planet’s far side. The hood of her crimson robe was raised, and from one shoulder hung a soft bag the size of a small suitcase.

Palpatine moved to the square’s diagonal corner to observe her. She was eyeing individuals in the passing crowd, not as if searching for someone in particular, but with a gaze more in keeping with target acquisition. She didn’t strike Palpatine as a thief or pickpocket, though she did exude a dark energy informed by equal measures of urgency and deceit.

--Taken from

Darth Plagueis

He compels a Sullustan lobbyist to reveal his intent and then seems to erase his memories.

Sidious adopted a look of wide-eyed innocence as he sat down opposite the Sullustan. They began to talk in a general way about current events and Senate business, before the lobbyist steered the conversation toward STP’s need for Senate approval to expand its operations along the Rimma Trade Route. Drinks and appetizers were ordered and reordered, and before too long Palpatine’s interest began to wane.

“I think you may have overvalued my worth to STP,” he said at last. “I’m nothing more than the voice of Naboo’s regent.”

The Sullustan waved his small hand in a gesture of dismissal. “And I think you undervalue yourself. Your short speech to the Senate put you on the map, Senator. Beings are talking about you. STP believes that you can be of great service.”

“And to myself, you said.”

“Naturally—” the Sullustan started, but Sidious interrupted him.

“In fact, you’re not here to recruit me.” Motioning negligently, he repeated: “You’re not here to recruit me.”

The Sullustan blinked in confusion. “In fact, I’m not really here to recruit you.”

“Then why are we here?”

“I don’t know why we’re here. I was instructed to meet with you.”

“Instructed by whom?”

“I, I—”

Sidious decided not to press him too hard. “You were saying?”

Again the Sullustan blinked. “I was saying... Just what was I saying?”

They both laughed and sipped at their drinks.

--Taken from

Darth Plagueis

Palpatine feels malevolence surrounding an attack on Hego Damask.

Pestage gritted his teeth. “The Maladian commander I did business with during the Kim affair.”

“What of him?”

“He contacted me—two, maybe three hours ago. He said that he felt humiliated because of the manner in which the Kim contract had been implemented, and wanted to make it up to me. He said he’d just received word that a Maladian faction had accepted a contract to carry out a major hit on Coruscant, involving someone closely affiliated with Damask Holdings.” Pestage kept his eyes on Palpatine. “I feared it might be you.”

Palpatine swung back to the window to think. Had the Santhe guards planned to turn him over to the Maladians following the holocommunication with Pax Teem?

He turned to Pestage. “Who took out the contract?

“Members of the Gran Protectorate.”

“It fits,” Palpatine said, more to himself.

“What fits?”

“Where are these Gran now?”

“As soon as I heard from the Maladian, I asked Kinman to keep an eye on them. They’re holed up in the Malastare ambassador’s residence.”

Palpatine blinked. “Here? On Coruscant?”

“Of course, here.”

“It’s not possible that they’re offworld?”

“No, they’re downside.”

Palpatine paced away from Pestage. He opened himself fully to the Force, and was left staggered by an inrush of overwhelming malevolence. He planted his left hand on the desk for support and managed a stuttering inhale. Somewhere close by, the dark side was unspooling.

“Palpatine!” Pestage said from behind him.

“Hego Damask,” Palpatine said, without turning around.

--Taken from

Darth Plagueis

He feels malevolence behind him when Maul enters the room.

Although Darth Sidious did not hear anyone enter his secret lair, he sensed a great malevolence flow into the room. From behind him, a deep voice spoke, "What is thy bidding, my Master?"

--Taken from

Episode 1 Adventures: The Fury of Darth Maul

From across the galaxy, Sidious detects shifting and uncertain thoughts in Gunray's mind.

“To be sure. But I warned you that this was coming. Supreme Chancellor Valorum has lost all credibility, and after what occurred at Eriadu, the Senate is determined to weaken the Trade Federation further. King Veruna may have been able to stall the Senate, but he has abdicated, and young Queen Amidala and Naboo’s Senator are leading the call for taxation. With the Senate preoccupied, the moment is right for you to begin assembling a fleet of armed freighters to impose a blockade.”

“A blockade? Of what system, Lord Sidious?”

“I will inform you in due time.” When Gunray didn’t respond, Sidious said, “What is it, Viceroy? Across the vastness of space, I can perceive the reeling of your feeble brain.”

“Forgive me, Lord Sidious, but, as my advisers have pointed out, the redistribution of our vessels carries with it considerable financial risk. To begin with, there is the cost of fuel. Then, with so many ships allocated to an embargo, a disruption in trade in the Mid and Outer Rims for however long the blockade is maintained. Finally, there is no telling how our investors might react to the news."

--Taken from

Darth Plagueis

Sidious reveals to Plagueis that he has been implanting mental suggestions into the latter's mind for years.

"You may be wondering: when did he begin to change? The truth is that I haven’t changed. As we have clouded the minds of the Jedi, I clouded yours. Never once did I have any intention of sharing power with you. I needed to learn from you; no more, no less. To learn all of your secrets, which I trusted you would eventually reveal. But what made you think that I would need you after that? Vanity, perhaps; your sense of self-importance. You’ve been nothing more than a pawn in a game played by a genuine Master.

“The Sith’ari.”

A cruel laugh escaped him.

“Reflect back on even the past few years—assuming you have the capacity. Yinchorr, Dorvalla, Eriadu, Maul, the Neimoidians, Naboo, an army of clones, the fallen Jedi Dooku... You think these were your ideas, when in fact they were mine, cleverly suggested to you so that you could feed them back to me. You were far too trusting, Plagueis. No true Sith can ever really care about another. This has always been known. There is no way but my way.”

--Taken from

Darth Plagueis

As possibly a result of Sidious' innate telepathic/empathetic shielding, Shaak Ti is incapable of probing him through the Force.

The fact that Palpatine was flustered, confused, possibly frightened was obvious. But when Shaak Ti attempted to read him through the Force, she found it difficult to get a sense of what he was truly feeling.

--Taken from

Labyrinth of Evil

Palpatine appears to use a Mind Trick on General Grievous.

"Welcome to the general's quarters," he said while he did input at a console built into the table. Shortly the bulkhead behind the swivel chair became a hologrammic display, showing the battle of Coruscant. The flick of a final switch summoned a stalked, eyeball-shaped holocam from the tabletop. "You're about to make an unscheduled appearance on the HoloNet, Chancellor," Grievous said. "I apologize for not providing a mirror, hairbrush, and cosmetics, so that you might at least camouflage some of your fear."
Palpatine's voice was sinister when he spoke. "You can display me, but I won't speak."
Grievous nodded at what seemed an obvious statement. "I'll display you, but you won't speak. Is that understood?"
"You will do all the talking."
"That's correct. I will do all the talking."
"Very good."
For no apparent reason, Grievous felt uncertain. "Lord Tyranus will soon be here to take charge of you."
Palpatine smiled without showing his teeth. "Then I am assured of being greatly entertained."

--Taken from

Labyrinth of Evil

Sidious elicits a haze of confusion on Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, and Kit Fisto.

When Mace Windu led a team of Jedi Masters to apprehend Darth Sidious, none of them expected to face the power of the Sith Lord. His innocent appearance as Chancellor Palpatine, along with an application of a concentrated dark side confusion haze, enabled Darth Sidious to take down Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, and Saesee Tiin.

--Taken from

Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force

Palpatine seems to read Anakin's thoughts.

Palpatine lifted one tentative hand to the misshapen horror that he now saw in the mirror, then simply shrugged.

"And so the mask becomes the man," he sighed with a hint of philosophical melancholy. "I shall miss the face of Palpatine, I think; but for our purpose, the face of Sidious will serve. Yes, it will serve."

He gestured, and a hidden compartment opened in the office's ceiling above his desk. A voluminous robe of heavy black-on-black brocade floated downward from it; Anakin felt the current in the Force that carried the robe to Palpatine's hand.

He remembered playing a Force game with a shuura fruit, sitting across a long table from Padme in the retreat by the lake on Naboo. He remembered telling her how grumpy Obi-Wan would be to see him use the Force so casually.

Palpatine seemed to catch his thought; he gave a yellow sidelong glance as the robe settled onto his shoulders.

"You must learn to cast off the petty restraints that the Jedi have tried to place upon your power," he said. "Anakin, it's time. I need you to help me restore order to the galaxy."

--Taken from

Revenge of the Sith

Palpatine impels agreement from Senators who object his rule.

Mon Mothma hasn’t much combat experience, but she is as much a fighter as any commodore or commando. The only difference is the battlefield she commands is one of diplomacy and etiquette. As a leading Senator, she fought the rise of Palpatine with every tool at her command. At the time, she was unaware that Palpatine used the Dark Side of the Force to sway the less conscientious Senators.

--Taken from

Dark Empire Sourcebook

He uses Drain Knowledge to tear information out of the minds of Jedi.

There was no great collection of Dark Side lore, nor any gather of its masters. Realizing the task that lay before him, Palpatine knew he must begin at once to attain control over the Dark Side. With the resources of the galaxy at his disposal, he gathered the greatest works of knowledge from over a million worlds. He studied the Force in all its guises throughout the galaxy, whether it was the shamanism of Jarvashqiine or the tales of the Tyia. Coupled with the perversions of the secrets he ripped from the living minds of Jedi he captured during the Purge, he learned more than ever expected.

--Taken from

Dark Empire Sourcebook

By use of Force Fear, Palpatine and Vader can create fear in the minds of other Imperials.

But the Force, of course, was quite real—and the black tentacles of its dark side had hardened Palpatine and his new pupil, Darth Vader, into evil incarnate. They shared its horrible energies, and used them to fill the minds of their subservient military minions with fear.

--Taken from the

Technical Journal of the Imperial Forces

The Emperor is explained as influencing the minds and wills of the populace of Byss, which reached nearly twenty billion through the dark side into submission to his rule, rendering them mindless and maintained this control for decades even when he left the planet.

http://web.archive.org/web/20100226123647/http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/sw20050414planet1

Almost mindless under the oppression of the Emperor's dark side influence, the people of Byss find their life energies constantly leeched off during the Emperor's vile machinations.

Throughout the worlds submissive to the Empire, Byss is renowned as a paradise, whose siren call multitudes to willingly apply for emigration to its shores. Once there, wrapped in the power of the dark side, the immigrants become completely submissive, their life energy forever enslaved to the mind that would devour a galaxy.

--Taken from the Dark Empire endnotes

What better lure for multitudes than Byss's siren call of beauty and peace? Once there, their wills are destroyed by the Emperor and his Adepts, and replaced with an illusion of tranquility as they blissfully surrender their life energy to sustain the Emperor.

--Taken from

Dark Empire Sourcebook

The Emperor erases memories, presumably by utilization of Memory Rub, in very possibly millions of people on Coruscant in order to conceal the location of the Star Destroyer

Lusankya's

burial place.

The Lusankya—a Super Star Destroyer eight kilometers length—laid waste to the area beneath which it had lain buried for years. Green turbolaser bolts pounded the cityscape, freeing the ship from the ferrocrete and transparisteel prison in which it had laired. Wedge knew Super Star Destroyers had only come into service after the Battle of Yavin, which meant the Lusankya had to have been created and hidden on Coruscant before the battle of Endor. Unless the constructor droids just built it there, then built over it. The idea that a hundred-square-kilometer area of the planet could have been razed and rebuilt to hide a Super Star Destroyer seemed beyond belief, especially with no one noticing the ship's insertion into the hole. Could the Emperor's power through the dark side of the Force have been sufficient to compel thousands or millions of people to forget having seen the Lusankya being buried? As hideous as that idea seemed, Wedge hoped it was the truth. The likely alternative—that the Emperor had ordered the deaths of all the witnesses—seemed that much more horrible.

--Taken from

X-Wing: Krytos Trap

Now director of the Imperial Intelligence, Ysanne worked to demonstrate the usefulness of her office to the only person that mattered—the Emperor. Impressed with her suggestion to build a combination internment center and brainwashing facility, Palpatine gave her the Super Star DesteroyerExecutor from the Kuat shipyards—a twin to Vader’s Executor from Fondor. She renamed the vessel Lusankya, and, with help from the Emperor’s mind-fogging powers, Imperial engineers buried the tremendous battleship beneath the cityscape in Coruscant’s Manarai Mountain district.

--Taken from

The New Essential Guide to Characters

Obi-Wan tells Luke about how Sidious had through the Force communicated with and made a deal with the Ssi-ruuk across the galaxy.

Luke fought back to consciousness. He felt a powerful presence in the Force and sat up too quickly. Invisible hammers bashed both sides of his skull. The screen stood dark. On the foot of his flotation bed sat Ben Kenobi, robed as usual in unbleached homespun, shimmering under the cabin's faint night glims. "Obi-wan?" Luke murmered. "What's happening at Bakura?"
Ionized air danced around the figure. "You are going to Bakura," it answered.
"Is it that bad?" Luke asked bluntly, not really expecting an answer. Ben rarely gave them. He seemed to come mostly to reprimand Luke, like a teacher who could not give up hounding his student after graduation (not that Ben had stayed around to finish his training).
Obi-wan shifted on the bed, but the bed didn't shift with him. The manifestation wasn't literally physical. "Emperor Palatine achieved first contact with the aliens attacking Bakura," said the apparition, "during one of his Force meditations. He offered them a deal, one that can no longer be honored."

--Taken from

The Truce at Bakura

The Emperor feels Vader's anger and terror from across the galaxy.

The Emperor closed his eyes and let the rage consume him. An energy bolt of anger crackled across his body, turning his blood black with venom. A red mist clouded the darkness behind his lids. The fog of hate would have shrouded the vision of a lesser man. But when the Emperor opened his eyes, the blood-tinged world was sharper than ever.

Clarity. Understanding.

Power.

This

was what the rage could do for him.

This

was what pathetic Jedi had never understood, as they rejected their anger, letting cowardice block their path to the dark side.

This

was why they had been eliminated, and why the Emperor reigned supreme, his power unquestioned. His iron rule unassailable.

Until now.

"My Lord, the Death Star has been...destroyed."

The Emperor played with his memory of the moment, polishing it in his mind like a precious gem. Remembering: Darth Vader's voice as he delivered the news. Vader's anger, so forceful the Emperor could feel it from halfway across the galaxy. And with the anger, terror, for Vader knew how terribly he had disappointed his Master. Vader knew it was not the first time.

--Taken from

Rebel Force: Target

From Wayland, Palpatine senses Vader's treacherous thoughts and mentally harms Vader with a message for to travel to Mount Tantiss from Bespin.

Boarding his shuttle, he ordered the pilot to lift off.

A pity, my son,

he thought

. You could have joined me and together...we could have destroyed the Emperor and ruled the galaxy in his place.

As he stared at the severed appendage in his hands, a sudden flash of insight struck the Dark Lord, realization dawning like the sunrise of Bespin.

Perhaps, if you will not be turned, little Jedi, a suitable substitute may be arranged.

Suddenly, Vader was struck to his knees by the horribly powerful voice that rolled like fiery thunder through his brain. The pilots struggled vainly to ignore the Dark Lord's...discomfort.

"Yes, my servant," the voice boomed in his mind, dripping raw evil. "Come to Mount Tantiss, immediately. I shall meet you there, and we will discuss

my

new trophy."

"Yes...my Master," Vader gasped, feeling an icy stab of dread in his soul, as the Emperor's mocking chuckle still echoed in his mind. His Master had detected his rebellious thoughts. This discussion would be most unpleasant. Most unpleasant indeed.

--Taken from

The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook: Clone B-2332-54

Palpatine seems to read Moff Jerjerrod's mind.

Moff Jerjerrod knelt before the Emperor in his vast throne room. He bowed his head and hoped he would leave the Imperial Palace alive.

"Rise, my friend. I have a special challenge for you," the Emperor said. "I want you to ease your campaign against the Rebels and leave your work in Logistics and Supply."

Jerjerrod shifted uneasily. He didn't dare voice his concern that he was needed in that ministry to make sure Imperial resources weren't overextended.

"Do not concern yourself with the logistical status of the Empire," Palpatine stated, as if he had read the Moff's mind.

--Taken from the

Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook: In the Emperor's Service

He seems able to perceive all of Vader's thoughts.

Although Vader knows better than to disobey Palpatine, he questions the Emperor's command to delay the search for Luke Skywalker. He has also voiced strong objections to the Emperor's increasing reliance on Falleen prince Xizor.

Surprisingly, Palpatine has not disciplined Vader for these doubts. It seems that the Emperor already knows every thought that crosses his servant's mind, and knows how every event will unfold.

--Taken from the

Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook

The Emperor notes Vader's intentions during a conversation.

"The Death Star will be completed on schedule, my master," Vader breathed.
"Yes, I know," replied the Emperor. "You have done well, Lord Vader...and now I sense you wish to continue your search for the young Skywalker."
Vader smiled beneath his armored mask. The Emperor always knew the sense of what was in his heart; even if he didn't know the specifics. "Yes, my master."
"Patience, my friend," the Supreme Ruler cautioned. "You always had difficulty showing patience. In time,
he will seek you out..and when he does, you must bring him before me. He has grown strong. Only together can we turn him to the dark side of the Force."

--Taken from

Return of the Jedi

Palpatine reads Luke's thoughts and emotions to ascertain knowledge pertaining to Luke's Jedi training.

The Emperor sat before him, smiling. The moment was convulsive with possibilities... The moment passed. He did nothing.

"Tell me, young Skywalker," the Emperor said when he saw Luke's first struggle had taken its course. "Who has been involved in your training until now?" The smile was thin, open-mouthed, hollow. Luke was silent. He would reveal nothing. "Oh, I know it was Obi-Wan Kenobi at first," the wicked ruler continued, rubbing his fingers together as if trying to remember. Then pausing, his lips creased into a sneer. "Of course, we are familiar with the talent Obi-Wan Kenobi had, when it came to training Jedi." He nodded politely in Vader's direction, indicating Obi-Wan's previous star pupil. Vader stood without responding, without moving.

Luke tensed with fury at the Emperor’s defamation of Ben—though, of course, to the Emperor it was praise. And he bridled even more, knowing the Emperor was so nearly right. He tried to bring his anger under control, though, for it seemed to please the malevolent dictator greatly.

Palpatine noted the emotions on Luke’s face and chuckled. “So, in your early training you have followed your father’s path, it would seem. But alas, Obi-Wan is now dead, I believe; his elder student, here, saw to that—“ Again, he made a hand motion toward Vader. “So tell me, young Skywalker—who continued your training?”

That smile, again, like a knife. Luke held silent, struggling to regain his composure. The Emperor tapped his fingers on the arm of the throne, recalling. “There was one called…Yoda. An aged Master Jed…Ah, I see by your countenance I have hit a chord, a resonant chord indeed. Yoda, then.”

Luke flashed with anger at himself, now, to have revealed so much, unwillingly, unwittingly. Anger and self-doubt. He strove to calm himself—to see all, to show nothing; only to be.

“This Yoda,” the Emperor mused. “Lives he still?”

Luke focused on the emptiness of space beyond the window behind the Emperor’s chair. The deep void, where nothing was. Nothing. He filled his mind with this black nothing. Opaque, save for the occasional flickering of starlight that filtered through the ether.

“Ah,” cried Emperor Palpatine. “He lives not. Very good, young Skywalker, you almost hid this from me. But you could not. And you can not. Your deepest flickerings are to me apparent. Your nakedest soul. That is my first lesson to you.” He beamed.

The Emperor smiled. “Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless—take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey toward the dark side will be complete.”

--Taken from

Return of the Jedi

The Emperor and Vader continue to read Luke's thoughts to discover Leia's relation to Luke.

Then, Vader and Palpatine both gained access to Luke's innermost thoughts, those that protected his sister, Princess Leia Organa.

--Taken from

The Essential Guide to Characters

Palpatine controls the minds of his Imperial Sentinels.

"My monstrous chrysalides, with their magnificent metal-piercing fangs, guard the ramparts of my citadel. My mute Imperial sentinels stand by my throne, their annihilated minds and enslaved wills clear evidence the dark side can manipulate clones for any imaginative purpose. Although alchemy can create perfect beings, I have designed a weakness into all of these creations. The flaws are minute and known only to me. It would not do for any creature to be stronger than its creator."

--Taken from

Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side

Luke notes that Palpatine bent the mind of Kam Solusar, forcing him to abandon his life as a Jedi and serve the Empire as a Dark Side Adept. Luke undoes this mental hold.

Luke:

I sense your old life. Before the dark side ensnared you. When the Force flowed through you.

Kam:

No! No! No! (Sound of lightsaber turning off.) My life is forfeit, Jedi. Kill me.

Luke:

I do not take life unless I must. Yours I give back to you.

Kam:

Why? When I lured you here...I would have made this derelict space station your grave. The tomb of the last Jedi Master.

Luke:

Instead, I will make it the place of your rebirth. You were a Dark Jedi once. But only because you fell under the Emperor's spell. Now that spell is broken! (Sound of the Force being used. Kam screams.) Kam Solusar, I give you back your life. I give you your freedom. I give you the power that is already yours—the power of the Jedi. (Sound of the Force fades.)

Kam:

I...Skywalker...I'm free.

Luke:

The Force is strong in you.

Kam:

My old life...I remember it now. I...my father was a Jedi. I was a Jedi.

Luke:

You are a Jedi, Kam Solusar.

Kam:

I...I owe you my life.

--Taken from the Dark Empire audio drama

The Emperor is noted as having a talent for inspiring loyalty to him with the Force.

As a Jedi, she would have been trained in the bending of minds.

Luke had seen Ben do it, had done it himself. The Emperor Palpatine had been a genius at evoking that kind of desperate loyalty, that need to serve him, calling forth the echoes of one's own fears like a skilled musician calling forth beauty from a flute.

--Taken from

Planet of Twilight

Sailor Moon has an ability called 'Moon Healing Escalation' with this she was able to repel telepathy:

Also what's stopping Sailor Galaxia from stealing his soul?

lobo with his prep is gonna get his weapons mainly his red lantern ring

This was already adressed by Beatboks.

just keep in mind lobo cant be killed hes been kicked out of heaven and hell hes even defeted the devil so ur team gonna have trouble trying to defeat him

Does Lobo have protection against soul attacks? If not Sailor Galaxia can remove his soul:

and case u make him bleed u thought fighting one will be tough, the more u make him bleed the more u clones he makes they come from the blood being spilled from his body so ur team will eventually have an army of lobo

This has already been addressed as well.

so with general zod and his army of kryptonians plus despero using his tp to either turn your team on each other or cast mind illusions

They won't fall to telepathy,Sailor Moon can repel it and Palpatine is strong enough to fight it off

so u got a group of red lantern lobo an army of krptonians and a despero casting mind illusins will over run ur team thats to much for annyone to handle.

They will be too busy fighting there own shadow thanks to Obsidian, and Light Ray can drain alot of the Kryptonian since according to beatboks he has drained all the light out of a dimension.

How powerful were said blast?Every blast fro Galactus are not planet busters, while Galaxia can causally destroy one by snapping her finger:

His mental attacks are also powerful, he's been able to mind rape Galactus, (again I can't post scans right this second,)

I would like to see the scans to these I am more then sure there is context to it.

Strange will first attack Inza, mentally takeing her down, disabling the dr.fates Followed by whatever threats were next,

Been adressed by beatboks

The black lantern justice league along with more regular black lanterns,

I think the Black Lantern JL are more then fodder,and if that's the case I can have Sailor Moon bring other Sailor scouts.......and you do not want me to do that.Anyway it is not like it matter,they will be to busy fighting there own shadow to mind.And don't forget I also have the death Star II which was stated to be 2 times more powerful then the first one and that will do alot of damage to your team:

I also have they Eye Of Palpatine which fire missiles threw Hyperspace and destroys planets.

except MM who assists Strange in mind rapes,

Already adresses telepathy

combine forces and speed attacks your weakest defence members,

Nobody is getting over whelmed with speed here Sailor Moon is FTL:

Here^^ she was able to cross a galaxy in seconds.Sailor Galaxia and Sailor Moon are nearly even in speed around this time in the manga

Palpatine is near Light speed in combat

Sidious throws strokes with his blade so fast that Anakin is incapable of seeing his blows and instead can only see the "webs" left behind by the movements of the lightsabers as well as a black blur as Palpatine moves throughout the office. Anakin is fast enough to react to starfighters flying at substantial fractions of light speed and evade lightning bolts.

Obi-Wan was already making that exact move as Anakin spoke. But they were inverted to each other: breaking right shot him one way while Anakin whipped the other. The tri-fighters' cannons ripped space between them, tracking faster than their starfighters could slip. His onboard threat display chimed a warning: two of the droids had remote sensor locks on him. The others must have lit up his partner. "Anakin! Slip-jaws!"

"My thought exactly."

They blew past the tri-fighters, looping in evasive spirals. The droid ships wrenched themselves into pursuit maneuvers that would have killed any living pilot. The slip-jaws maneuver was named for the scissorlike mandibles of the Kashyyyk slash-spider. Droids closing rapidly on their tails, cannonfire stitching space on all sides, the two Jedi pulled their ships through perfectly mirrored rolls that sent them streaking head-on for each other from opposite ends of a vast Republic cruiser. For merely human pilots, this would be suicide. By the time you can see your partner's starfighter streaking toward you at a respectable fraction of lightspeed, it's already too late for your merely human reflexes to react.

But these particular pilots were far from merely human.

The Force nudged hands on control yokes and the Jedi starfighters twisted and flashed past each other belly-to-belly, close enough to scorch each other's paint.

Anakin's speeder shrieked through the rain, dodging forked bolts of lightning that shot up from towers into the clouds, slicing across traffic lanes, screaming past spacescrapers so fast that his shock-wake cracked windows as he passed.

Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.

The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be

Palpatine

?

Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear.

--Taken from

Revenge of the Sith

In the quotes above Palpatine is able to fight faster then Anakin can see,(the same person that was able to react to sub-light ships which are a respectable fraction of light speed,dodge lighting, and perceive events in a microsecond, and react in a millisecond)

picking them off one by one, Silver Surfer uses his cosmic powers to assist we're he sees fit,

Palpatine could drain SS life Force like he was able to do to an entire planet:

Or he could posses Silver Surfer with Essence Transfer:

Even if silver Sufer can't bfr a certain character, he will try and bfr any member of your team to a black hole, and will battle them there,

That won't work Sailor Moon can teleport out of the Black Hole:

Strange has stopped time itself,what defence does your team have against that?

Palpatine can rip the very fabric of Space-Time with his Force Storms:

This is perhaps the single most destructive Force power known. This power allows the Jedi to twist the space-time continuum to create vast storms of force. The power also allows limited control of these storms. Capable of creating annihilating vortices, the storms can swallow whole fleets of spaceships or tear the surfaces off worlds.

--Taken from

Dark Empire Sourcebook

and

Tales of the Jedi Companion

"The Force Storm is truly an awe-inspiring demonstration of pure natural energy. After using the Force to open a hyperspace wormhole, tremendous shockwaves will ripple through the fabric of space. Due to the Force Storm's potential for abuse, the Council has recently classified it as a dark side power."
"The Reborn Emperor used this at Da Soocha. It has the power to kill worlds."
—Luke

--Taken from

The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force

Vast energy storms that connect wildly disparate spots across the galaxy, hyperspace wormholes are unpredictable and devastating. It was to the Rebel Alliance's detriment that Emperor Palpatine was able to not only control these storms, but to create them.

--Taken from

Handbook Volume Three: Dark Empire

While on his personal retreat planet Byss, the Emperor sends a Force Storm to Coruscant in order to transport Luke to Byss and in the process ravages the surface of the world.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573511-new_picture__3_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573512-new_picture__4_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573514-new_picture__5_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573515-new_picture__6_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573516-new_picture__7_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573517-new_picture__8_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1573518-new_picture__9_.jpg

Or what happens if Black Lantern Flash speed steals?

Flash is not legal in this Tourny.

Already adressed by Beatboks.

That's all for now Your move =)

#32 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8565 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: @mrtrevorguy: @beatboks1: ok so i did see u got serious. lol thats alot of serious scans but i can see u have great tps on ur team but as i have said before despero silver surfer all great tps, and i forgot our teams can only have 50 for one chachater so it be zod and the 50 kryptonians sundiped now even tho ur team has there own speed and are powerful in there own rite idnt see how there gonna deal with 50 kryptonians with that kinda speed and power now u said u fate has stopped time itself, and palpatine can rip the fabric of space. Dr Strange can as well hes even destroyed a whole demension bc he thought it was so evil

he also has shields to protect himself, his shields took damage from galactus.

and our team is awhole lot faster than the people on your team so if it comes down to it our team cud go into space and black lantern superman cud just put the planet ur guys are on and crush it with his constructs, or put the planet into a warmwhole or just simple throw the planet into the sun which wud def kill everybod on your team. except maybe Dr Fate but if hes still alive he will have our entire team to deal with which wud overwhelm him.

@mrtrevorguy your turn.

#33 Edited by beatboks1 (7340 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21:

u have great tps on ur team but as i have said before despero silver surfer all great tps

Really doesn't matter as Fate can protect our team for TP just like Strange can yours

so it be zod and the 50 kryptonians sundiped now even tho ur team has there own speed and are powerful in there own rite idnt see how there gonna deal with 50 kryptonians with that kinda speed and power

I covered this some time ago in my first post. Ray will absorb all the yellow sunlight energy within them. They wont be powerful at all. In JLA when teh demon who imprisoned Bloodwynde and made Martian Manhunter his replacement tricked the JLA into sending the Ray into his dimension. He tricked ray into blasting him with as much power as he could muster. he wanted Ray because he said " he needed the Leagues MOST powerful member". In his debut in JLA the team tested Ray's power and found it was almost limitless. Once this had happened the entity used this vast amount of energy to escape the dimension that Bloodwynde's ancestor had trapped him in. On Atom's advice ( from outside the dimension) Ray absorbed all the light within the dimension once he had he started to withdraw light from outside and more specifically the light energy that the entity had absorbed and with this sucked it back in. I've already loaded the scans for all this already. Even if they do retain power I've already told you that they wont escape their own shadows so the point is completely mute.

Dr Strange can as well hes even destroyed a whole demension bc he thought it was so evil

Sorry but since Classic Strange was banned so are his feats. You'll have to try something else

he also has shields to protect himself, his shields took damage from galactus.

Which is meaningless against someone who'll be using the very power of those shields to break them. Let me be clear, Inza Fate in terms of actual power was ( up until drawing it from all mankind) probably the weakest of all the versions of Fate bar Jarred Stephens. Her blasts didn't hurt anything over a mid level mage. The thing is she is the MOST creative in the use of her magic. She regularly defeats beings far far far more powerful than her by thinking outside the square. Many mystics try to drain the power of others to increase theirs to perform a task or achieve something. This usually takes time and prep. Inza doesn't she just makes the spell itself draw what power it needs to do what she wants. the advantage here is that for a lot of things she doesn't even use her own power but that around her and still has hers to use. Even though she had less power she used and wielded more magic in a much shorter time than any other version of Fate, to the point that a "sphere" of magic spread out from her and Kent's NY tenement. This sphere of power was actually repairing the streets cleaning things as it did.

This is the sort of thing she does without even committing any thought or energy to it. Her mere presence in teh area of the city makes an expanding area of magic repairing and renewing everything. She uses so much magic that it's "leaking into the environment"

Then there is also what her power does when she's not even around

No really Strange's shields will be flat out dealing with her alone.

and our team is awhole lot faster than the people on your team

No one on your team is faster than a Flash. I've already shown that Jay Garrick couldn't even catch Obsidian. Now before you say how Jay is the slowest Flash and slower than your team ( which he's not, he's faster) Let me remind you that Jay is the only speedster other than Wally who can speed steal. He runs rings around Black Adam ( who easily matches the best of your team). He is also FTL, now it's true that due to his age he can't maintain those speeds for as long as he used to without risking a hear attack ( that he's had once) but he still can. He's also one of only a few people who have broken the time barrier just by running ( I have scans for every feat mentioned if required)

if it comes down to it our team cud go into space and black lantern superman cud just put the planet ur guys are on and crush it with his constructs, or put the planet into a warmwhole or just simple throw the planet into the sun which wud def kill everybod on your team.

First Obsidian is indestructible he couldn't even kill himself when he wanted to.

In his shadow form nothing can touch him and he can't be harmed

Ray is also indestructible in his light form and any damage done when he is human form is reset. I'll have to find some issues for the scans of those. He's sort of like Photon in her energy state.

I'm Pretty sure palpatine wont be destroyed by a planetary destruction either, As for the sailor's I'll leave that to @dccomicsrule2011

Sorry but this whole plan's a complete bust.

#35 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25673 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrevorguy: @beatboks1: @oceanmaster21:

I'm Pretty sure palpatine wont be destroyed by a planetary destruction either, As for the sailor's I'll leave that to@dccomicsrule2011

He won't thanks to his ability to survive as a Force Ghost even if Palpatine is killed his essence still lives on.While in that form Palpatine would be hard to detect and he is also intangible. While in said form he can posses people on the opposing team and take there body via essence transfer. As for Sailor Moon she has taken a full power blast from Sailor Galaxia who I have already shown to be a planet buster:

#36 Posted by beatboks1 (7340 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25673 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrevorguy: @oceanmaster21: @beatboks1: I would like to this add this something for Sailor Moon was able to destroy a planet with the help from Chibi Moon:

Here she is shows great energy/matter manipulation to restore and entire planet:

That's all I'm ready for votes if ya'll are.

#38 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8565 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: im ready for votes to my so yea im ready for votingpartner not responding

#39 Posted by beatboks1 (7340 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath when does round 1 end

Hey guy's don't know about you'all but I'm pretty sure I'm done.

Thing else really to offer. If your ready for voting I am

@mrtrevorguy: @oceanmaster21:@dccomicsrule2011

So mrtrevor and dccomicsrule2011 are you two down for voting ??

At least ours will be the quickest read of the three I've seen ( being only one page so far)

#41 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25673 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by beatboks1 (7340 posts) - - Show Bio

mrtrevor ??????

#43 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25673 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8565 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25673 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7691 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

Beatbok and dccoomics. The other guys barely said anything lol