mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikep12

Rules:

1. Characters receive no prep (unless bought from the store)

2. Characters cannot summon allies or any types of minions

3. Characters are not allowed to remove each other from the battle field.

4. All participants receive 75 points

5. Characters are allowed feats from there extended universes (movies, books, TV)

6. You can spend this points at the store to by characters and abilities but choose wisely and try not to pick one character who you think is op and not have for others

7. Win by death, KO, or incapitation

8. Morals are standard unless specified

@beatboks1

Team: (Red)

Dark Nebula

Jaguar

Comet

Darkling

Perks/abilities:

Telepathy resistance 1x

@deathhero61

Team: (Blue)

Negi Springfield

Minato Namikaze

Killer Bee

Zeno Bell

Brago

Perks/abilities:

None

Mission/Map:

Capture the flag! Teams must work together to capture and bring back the other teams flag!

No Caption Provided

The map has a length of of 60 miles as well as a width of 60 miles. Red team starts at point E on the map while Blue starts at US on the map. There is a shield 20 miles in length and 20 miles in width around both E and the US which serve as one of each of your teams bases. This shield prevents the other team from teleporting and going intangible within it. At points D, C, A, and B on the map are groups of civilians, 50 each. There are 3 navy boats sailing the near by water but will not attack your team and are simply handling every day business as well as dozens of fishers, water skiers, and simple boat riders that will be riding around the waters. Good luck to you both. Begin!

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should be good

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathHero61

@mikep12: Hey if he has four i wanna make it fair, take out zeno bell.

and @beatboks1 i have a debate i have to finish up so i'd like you to go first.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@deathhero61: I won't get to this till tomorrow arvo after work (20 or so hrs) bout to hit the sack

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK start with a brief overview of my team.

Dark nebula is a powerful TKer and TPer ( rarely used in offense in fact I can't think of a single offensive feat for his TP). HIs main powers are his durability and his dark fire. Because he's already been killed he's pretty hard to put down. When Grandstander shot him with his power canon he was surprised when DN came back into the figtht saying I a killed you, to which DN replied pretty hard to kill someone who's already dead. When Chaos seemingly "killed him he came back pretty quick with a cation about his having crossed the veil of death. His darkfire has burned thousands of demons and warped time and space to deal with a "primal entity like Chaos.

I don't normally give away weaknesses but since DN is an Australian comic hero who hasn't been published for over a decade and a half . DN was BFR'd by Chaos after the "kill" by splitting the two beings who form him into separate entities and sending them to different time periods. They eventually returned to defeat him with the warping of time etc. He was also TP assaulted by 4 Calliens at once while Cerelus ( their warlord and the other entity within him) attacked from within to take him.

Jaguar is you basic flying brick with the powers of animals. or rather a 1000 of each. Strength of a 1000 elephants, speed of a 1000 cheetahs, durability of a 1000 Rhinos, can dig like a 1000 moles, etc etc. Plus he has TP control over anilmals

Comet is a flying version of Cyclops who"s optical blast is very destructive. He's also a brilliant scientist who spent a few years off planet on an advanced civilization.

Darkling is a TPer who has mystic senses and by use of her cloak can travel iner dimensionally and become invisible.

WTF only two out of 9 Comet images loaded and teh Darkling ones loaded twice OYE oye oye oye.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Do you need more time? It seems like your opening is not done.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Do you need more time? It seems like your opening is not done.

No I'm good. I can't really do any more because i don't know squat about your players. Hope I've given you enough info on mine (even if only two of my 10 or twelve comet scans loaded in that last one.

here's the rest/all

That's every comet scan I've done from my issues

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DeathHero61

@beatboks1: These guys are cool and all but they just don't compare well.

Killer Bee is a shinobi from Kumogakure. He is the most recent jinchūriki of the Eight-Tails, though, unlike his predecessors, he is able to befriend it and hone its power for Kumo's benefit. Despite being responsible for the village's protection, B aspires to be the world's greatest rapper(funny right?)

He is extremely skilled in combat. Completely overwhelming combat genius Sasuke Uchiha with skill alone, and as soon as he went eight tails, things got complicated:

Loading Video...

And i just wanted to mention that bee didn't actually legit lose this fight, as soon as sasuke released his flames he slipped away quickly, without a trace, and sasuke didn't even notice that the bee he was carrying was a fake.

And this next video is his fight against kisame. If you look closely throughout the fights you can see hachibi(or gyuki as he was properly named when he was born) helping bee out by either supplying chakara or by giving advice based on his how his opponent fights.

Loading Video...

And as you can see Killer bee has lightning manipulation. He can enhance his cutting power/striking force with lightning chakara like sasuke and raikage can. Bee during his fight with sasuke mentions how the only person who could keep up with Bee's attacks in his initial tail cloak was the raikage, the fastest ninja,(behind minato anyway) in the naruto universe. if sasuke didn't have sharigan he would have been pulverized to dust as soon as bee started using his eight tail powers.

Loading Video...

Although they were using low level tail beast bombs higher levels that take slightly longer to charge can do far more.

Although im not a big fan of power-scaling and what not i still use it for certain universes that have consistent enough feats. Here is the level of power naruto was throwing around with only three to four tails.

Loading Video...

Healing factors? durability? A tailed beast owner can easily match any regeneration/durability feat anyone on your team probably has ever showed. Bee several times during his fights as you can see would take heavy blows then show his face looking perfectly fine. Like in the sasuke vs bee fight, when bee was about to kill sasuke and take down suigetsu, Jugo sneak attacked him and punched him in the face, and he gets up just fine as if nothing was going on. Naruto back when his powers were far less developed took a chidori to the chest easily:

Take note that this is his initial cloak form. A jinchuuriki's powers drastically increases which each tail that sprouts. This explains why sasuke was easily making KN0 look like an idiot while struggling just to dodge KN1 barrage of attacks.

And lets get to the next topic. Full biiju.

Loading Video...

Bee himself is a powerhouse when he uses his jinchuuriki abilities. And from what i know about certain members of your team he is going to be the hardest to take down.

Next biiju bombs:

No Caption Provided

One BB can destroy a mountain, something a nuke would just barely do.

Biiju bombs can be charged pretty quickly:

Against minato:

No Caption Provided

Do note the speed: The tbb is already fired by the time minato forms four seals. Considering this is minato, that's saying something..

Against shinju:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rapid fire biiju bombs.(likely rapid fire biiju bombs are a bit weaker per bomb but it still would be pretty damn powerful) Yeah bee is kind of a pain in the ass.(Well his name is bee so thats only natural.) I think that should be enough for bee. Now lets get minato done and over with.

Loading Video...

Minato Namikaze was the the Fourth Hokage of Konohagakure. He was famous in life for his speed, leading to the moniker of Konoha's Yellow Flash. He died during the Nine-Tails' attack on Konoha, sacrificing his life to seal the Nine-Tails into his infant son, Naruto Uzumaki.

According to those who knew him personally, Minato was a very talented ninja prodigy — a rare genius that appeared only once in a generation. He graduated from the Academy at the age of ten,and was added to a genin team under the tutelage of Jiraiya, who took a special interest in Minato, and took him on as an apprentice, amongst other things teaching him the Summoning Technique and senjutsu(basically sage mode). He even believed Minato might be the Child of the Prophecy, someone who would someday save the world.

If you want more on his back story refer to here

According to Jiraiya, Minato was one of the most gifted shinobi who ever lived. His abilities were so far advanced that even the Fourth Raikage thought that no one would be able to surpass him. Anko Mitarashi, in discussion with the Third Hokage about Orochimaru's immense strength and his threat to the village, stated that she wished the Fourth had been alive to face him. At a young age, he was able to single-handedly rescue Kushina Uzumaki from three Kumogakure ninja. During the Third Shinobi World War, flee-on-sight orders were given to enemy shinobi should they ever see him appear on the battlefield. In the anime, he alone defeated a thousand Iwa shinobi in one battle, later prompting Ōnoki to immediately consider accepting a peace treaty from Konohagakure. Minato was also capable of counteracting the Nine-Tails' attacks to the point that Tobi found it necessary to intervene and stop Minato directly. Tobi was later forced to retreat due to being severely injured by Minato, but not before commending Minato's skills, stating he was worthy of his title of "Fourth Hokage". Upon entering the Fourth Shinobi World War after being reincarnated he was able to give Obito Uchiha trouble despite being the Ten-Tails jinchūriki while fighting alongside his son, Tobirama Senju, and Sasuke Uchiha. He even managed to briefly overpower Obito while both himself and Naruto were in their Sage Tailed Beast Modes.

Loading Video...

He was toying with kakashi who was as skilled as sasuke was back when he was a kid. Nough said.

And this next vid is one of his most well known showings:

Loading Video...

The body flicker technique. Its a high speed jutsu that allows the user to move at virtually untracable speeds. Proof that its not teleportation?

No Caption Provided

Ok remember when you saw minato using those knives? thats "teleportation". He puts a seal on an object like his weapon or a person and can teleport there instantly.

As proof of raikage's combat speed, here is two things you must take note:

1. Raikage uses the body flicker tech. within close combat, in his V2 lightning cloak armor his combat speed is increased exponentially. And the same speed he uses casually via travel is around the same level as his combat speed to an extent. Anyway, not that it matters.

2. Minato effortlessly out-sped him. That puts his reflexes on par if not higher than raikage based on statements. Now back to the body flicker tech.

No Caption Provided

Minato and the other kage were all the way back at the leaf village. So that means they would had to travel across several mountain ranges as well as the multiple nations.

Look at the battlefield naruto is on. See how huge it is? Not a single village in sight.

No Caption Provided

That means minato and the others were traveling quite the distance in order to help the others.Hypersonic speeds right there, probably even mach 10-20 speeds and i'll even use another manga for reference one that uses official calcs.

Well im going to copy and paste again so don't mind any arguments that may be with the feats:

Heck, even at mach 20, they could go intercontinental distances with ease. If people at nami's speed can block lightening, there is no reason for guns to exist in the verse at all lol. More so, let's take a look at this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is how speed of mach 20 (highest end) will be. People calc a lot, but they don't understand the implications of that speed...

Mach 20 is about 13,000+ miles per hour in terms of speed, that speed is enough to take you from Tokyo to Kyoto(5 hour drive by car IIRC) in a single minute.

So yeah based on physics and some logical thinking minato is pretty damn fast. Combine that with the flying thunder god and he is the biggest factor on this team considering the mission.

Oh and you know those summons Jiraya and Naruto use? minato has a contract with all of the toads they have used so he can summon them to assist in the mission so imagine:

No Caption Provided

See that? summons can be that huge and they pack allot of power and the middle toad actually has pretty good combat speed for a giant toad. Your team better be powerful enough to bust a large town since thats what it took to one shot them. imagine how much of a factor they can play in this game of tag.

Loading Video...

See all those frogs? Those are all toads minato has a contract with. Especially the three huge ones. So he can summon any one of those guys for assistance.

Now Negi Springfield.

They kept on trying to speed blitz each other in these scans

Although they were using the watches to move at those travel speeds, they both had the precision, and combat speed to keep up with each other and properly fight.

If you want i can show you negi's fight with takamichi who was fast enough to do this:

No Caption Provided

This is not some anime cliche where the character knocks them all out with will alone or anything, he is simply moving his hands so fast that it looks like his hands were in his pocket the entire time.

Here is kotaru stating how fast negi's magic arrows speed are and the nature of their abilities. The arrows seem to be light speed but im not going to make any assumptions anymore about it, the speed of them seem to be concussive so based on showings i'd say mid to high supersonic in terms of speed.

No Caption Provided

Here is negi using a few magic arrows in combat:

No Caption Provided

Take not that this helps my previous statement that these arrows are high supersonic in terms of speed if not low hypersonic, the arrow actually hit the shooter before the bullets came near him. Take note the reason why he couldn't dodge the bullets is because shooting the arrows made him stiff. Thats why he could perceive the bullets and actually form the thought "Oh no.... post-skill stiffness...."

Here is back when he was weaker and still in training.

No Caption Provided

The blasts themselves are really powerful but im too lazy to show those scans.

Anyway you are basically going to have a hail of destructive bullets(or arrows in this case) coming at your team, i hope they have the reactions......

He is far faster than his kung fu teacher who was showing feats like this in the tournament.

Note her Agility, and the Instant movement tech. being utilized. This feat is highly supersonic.

Take note, that negi actually fought these guys.

Beginning of the series negi speed blitz kotaro in 0.5 seconds.

Extra important feats for negi

Im not going to show too many scans that have to do with negi's skill since its not that important but take my word for it, negi showed immensely skill in chinese kenpo with only 3 days of knowledge. Im just going to show basic feats such as combat speed and what not for now.(he is more than skilled enough to take down roshi in base form in my opinion.

Scan1-2: Sends a VERY large man flying with little effort.

His fight after Chachamaru after only 3 days of basic training.

These scans show that negi's striking strength can deal allot of damage, and this also shows that negi is coordinated enough to use martial arts at the same time while using ki and magic spells in combat.

Here he utilizes multiple instant movements very quickly, and managed to match setsuna in skill with melee weapons.

These feats are very minor and this is not even close to his full powers and his best feats but i'll get to that later.

I was going to take off zeon bell or brago off my team since i thought you picked four members for your team with no perks. But since you actually did get perks i'll keep them.

Thunder Emperor Zeon

It's time to take a look at one of the chief antagonists of the series; Thunder Emperor Zeon!

Zeon is Gash's twin brother and thus has very similar powers. The difference is that while Gash has greater raw strength in the form of Baoh, Zeon has been trained from birth to be one of the strongest demons of his generation. He is absurdly powerful and only goes out of the tournament because he loses in a battle of ideologies to Gash and gives up.

He is pretty damn rad so let's get into his feats.

Strength

This section will cover his raw physical strength but will also look at some of the offensive output of his spells. Less fortunately, Zeon's biggest fights took place in an area that was entirely resistant to magic so we don't have that much in the way of him actually blowing stuff up.

But first, let's look at how insanely strong he is physically:

So, as you will doubtless recall - we have already established that Gash is roughly Class 60ish in his base form. When he uses his Rauzaruku spell, his stats are all siginificantly augmented and he becomes way stronger. I would pitch him somewhere in the region of Class 70 to 80 or so. With that said, let me introduce Leo. Leo is strong enough to completely match Gash when he is using Rauzakruku.

Leo is about a low class 100 maybe?

When he fights Zeon; Zeon is so much stronger than him that he's able to utterly pin him to the floor just by exerting pressure on his arm with one foot. Note that Zeon isn't finding this hard or even discernibly putting in any kind of effort. He also proceeds to largely brutalise him with one casual kick. A kick that Leo actually blocked but it was so strong it still hit him and destroyed his armguards from the force of it.

Realising that he is completely out of his depth, Leo uses a forbidden technique and turns himself into a giant monster form. Statements say that his power has increased "ten times," so we can assume that he's a whole ton stronger. Zeon then proceeds to kick the living hell out of him as shown in this scan, Zeon beats him half to death in around 20 seconds, mostly because he's playing around. At this point he still hasn't used any techniques.

Oh, and remember how Barry and Won Lei could block mid level spells with their hands unamped though it kind of hurt them to do it? Well... Zeon blocks Gigano Class spells with his bare hands with no damage and no effort.

Physically, Zeon is an utter monster.

To look at his spells for a moment to get an idea of the scale he works on;

His weakest spell, fired without much effort blows up a windmill.

Here's the aftermath of him using a specifically non-combat-oriented spell to wipe Gash's memories. A big crater, around 8 metres wide.

An area of effect attack from him casually obliterates Kyanchome's clones. His clones being tough enough to block Unique Class spells with their faces without being put down. Zeon annihilates them with almost insulting ease in one attack.

His strongest spell, which we'll be going into more detail later, manages to defeat a powerup form of Baoh Zakeruga on one occasion.

So yeah, really, really powerful and really, really strong. Next up is Speed.

Thunder Emperor Zeon - Speed

So, to go with his utterly ridiculous strength - Zeon is also really, really fast. If anything, speed is his key stat which says a lot about how fast he is.

To start on a basic reflexes level, Zeon has reflexes fast enough that he can see attacks coming calculate their trajectory in an instant and decide that he doesn't need to move.

The gentleman commanding Roppes, Apollo, has not insignificant enhanced speed However, when faced with Zeon, he's not only completely unable to track his movements but is also completely unable to move out of the way of his hand. And this is still just Zeon dicking around.

He also blitzes him again here.

Remember how he was brutalising Leo in terms of strength? Welp, he utterly dominates him in terms of speed as well much as he did Apollo.

Zeon also specialises in afterimage tricks; here we see him apparently appearing in three different places at the same time to shoot from multiple angles. There's also a neat little strength/durability feat here as he casually smacks his own returned and enhanced attack out of his way.

His go to attack of "blitz up to the enemy and fling a bunch of attacks," that we have seen him use so much earlier, can also be a simple afterimage feint as Zeon himself moves into position behind the enemy. At this point, Kiyomaru is literally seeing the future here so that's how he knew to make Gash react to the attack from behind.

He's also capable of keeping up with Rauzaruku Enhanced Gash and beating him down while monologuing.

Even Umagon, a character we will get into later, who has legit superspeed is utterly humiliated by Zeon in terms of speed and promptly one-shotted.

And for something nice and big to finish on?

Well... how about catching hyperfast magic sniper bullets without even looking?A shot of the bullet in question, note how Zeon is like "lolbullets,"

He later catches another one with ease while dashing toward the shooter. We'll be looking a lot more at these bullets in terms of durability and power later.

Next post - Durability.

Thunder Emperor Zeon - Durability

Right, remember the bullets from the speed section? Well before he gets his head in the game and starts catching them, Zeon takes a fair few hits. Before I show the hits and the damage it does to him, a little context.

These bullets are capable of blasting straight through Zeon's building busting lightning attacks with no problem. Please note the strength it shows that Zeon is able to catch these bullets with his bare hands like it's nothing. This scan is also a nifty speed feat, even though he's surprised, Zeon still reacts and raises his arms to block the bullet when it's like a metre and a half from him. Also, durability, note how he's only bleeding a little bit and otherwise unhurt.

Now, I know what you're thinking; "But wait, that bullet has just blasted through a building busting level lightning storm. Surely it would have lost some of its energy so Zeon would be less hurt,"

That is a good point. So allow me to counter with Zeon getting shot in the arm by surprise. Note that there he's more surprised than hurt.

He then proceeds to use the strategy of tank the bullets to triangulate their origin. Note how he's only superficially bleeding here. His fighting ability is utterly unaffected by the hits. Even then he takes another hit he's totally unprepared for and is only superficially hurt.

Here's the sum damage done to him when being hit by a Dioga Class Spell that explicitly did nothing to defend against: Scratch Zero. Zeon is ridiculously durable.

He also wears a mantle that is even more absurdly durable than he is. He can also manipulate it's shape with his mind. Wrapping an ordinary human in it allows him to survive a vastly powered up Baoh Zakeruga attack with no damage. He can also use it to bounce Gigano class spells with no effort.

Even taking Baoh Zakeruga to the face deliberately, isn't enough to kill him. It just knocks him out for about 30 seconds and hurts him enough that he's immobilised.

So yeah, incredibly durable. Tanks building buster+ attacks with no damage and hits from attacks that blow through said building buster+ level attacks with only superficial bleeding. In fact, throughout the manga, Zeon is only ever significantly hurt by Baoh Zakeruga, which is arguably the strongest spell in the series.

Lastly, we'll be doing an overview of Zeon's Techniques of which he has many.

Thunder Emperor Zeon - Techniques

So, there's a whole lot of techniques to cover here so I'll hit all of the big ones that are unique to him.

As would be expected, and indeed shown in other scans in the thread, Zeon has access to the core lightning blast techniques that Gash has; Zakeru, Zakeruga, Teozakeru and Ganzu Zakeru. That's a basic lightning blast, lightning beam, massive lightning blast and rapid fire lightning balls respectively.

Zeon has a whole lot of cool unique techniques though which we'll cover here:

- Jaruo Zakeruga: A powered up version of the basic Zakeruga lightning beam attack. Zeon fires a ring that immediately fires around 10 - 12 separate beams (the number varies a little) that home in the enemy, attacking from all sides.

- Raajia Zakeru: An omnidirectional version of the basic Zakeru lightning blast that we saw obliterate a windmill earlier. Handy for clearing out large groups of enemies.

- Reedo Dirasu Zakeruga: Zeon manifests a large yo-yo made of lightning that cuts through his enemies. He is able to freely control the trajectory of this attack and can engage in duels with it.

- Sorudo Zakeruga: Zeon manifests a giant lightning sword. This sword explodes upon hitting it's target for massive damage.

- Ziga Dirasuu Zakeruga: Zeon's strongest spell. When summoned, it takes a few second to charge and fire so there is a small delay on it. It is effectively an enormous lightning cannon. This spell was created by Zeon himself specifically to counter Baoh Zakeruga and it does pretty well, only losing when Zeon and his partner Dufeaux essentially lose faith in their convictions and give up. It is a ridiculously powerful attack.

Zeon also has some special skills that are not named skills:

- Memory Control: As briefly mentioned earlier, Zeon can both take, store and return the memories of people. He stole Gash's memories and then returns them, along with memories that Gash himself didn't originally have implying that he can also unlock dormant memories at will. This means with a touch he can manipulate the memories of people on your team.

- Hair Transformation: In a manner not unlike Sun Wu Kong, Zeon can use fragments of his hair to make objects at will. He made a letter for Gash, apparently transcribing his thoughts instantaneously since we don't see him prepare or write it previously. He also makes several puppets which he can send away to his bidding. They don't seem to have any fighting power but he can do it.

So that about covers it!

Thunder Emperor Zeon - he's absurdly strong, hideously fast, treats building busting attacks as if they are inconsequential and he has a lot of big powerful techniques to use at will. He's a complete monster in almost every sense of the word. Respect him and respect the Demon Children!

Brago

It's time to look at the third strongest demon in the series, the demon of the black book, Brago!

Now, Brago is something of a yardstick for the series. He's what Gash is essentially aspiring to be throughout the entire series and is his biggest rival despite them only really interacting on two or three occasions. He's not got the largest amount of feats but when he always shows up it's usually quite impressive. So let's get right into it with his Strength Feats.

We'll start with his raw physical strength:

Strength

Very early on in the series Brago is capable of destroying a bulldozer with a casual single punch. Around the same time, he's shown to be able to shatter boulders the size of small houses with single punches, again without even really trying. You will note from the dialogue that he considers trying to drop a house-sized boulder on him a "useless trick,"

He also can effortlessly stop demons using strength enhancement spells dead in their tracks and then use them as melee weapons and punch away laser beams with no effort.

Given his presentation in the series and his casual strength feats, Brago is like about a class 70+ probably 80+ considering he is way above gash.

So you'll recall the feat we showed of Clear effortlessly blocking Brago's punches. At this point, Clear is capable of treating Brago like an annoying child rather than a legitimate threat.

In response, Brago becomes exponentially stronger. While he's training to defeat Clear, we see that Brago becomes capable of making large explosive shockwaves clutching the air. But its unknown if he is amping his strength via gravity manipulation or is simply doing it through pure strength. and in his next encounter with Clear shows that he has become capable of physically matching him and hurting him with his punches. I would put his physical strength by the end of the series at around the Class 100+ level given how he can essentially physically match Clear.

Moving onto his spell abilities and strength, Brago can manipulate gravitational fields on a rather grand scale.

His default move is to just create fields of massive strong gravity and crush everything caught in them. Here we see one of his mid-level gravity spells destroying the the walls of castle. The area caught in the spell was utterly razed from the second storey all the way down to it's foundations. We also see him use the same spell to obliterate a large chunk of a forest by extending the duration of his attack.

His gravity also effects energy beams and demonic attacks as well as we see here when he crushes the attacks of six other demons with a single spell. When he actually uses a Dioga class spell it's pretty huge and, on another occasion, not only annihilates an avalanche, but also destroys the small mountain it was happening on as well.

After training up to the level where he opposes Clear, his gravity becomes exponentially more powerful, allowing him to create black holes that instantly crush mountain sized objects, his attacks are large enough that they kind of dwarf the mountains around them when they are fired and can even functionally erase Clear's annihilation energy weapon attacks. You will doubtless recall that said energy weapons were capable of breaching Ashuron's Crimson Dragon Scale armour like it wasn't even there and Brago can just blast them to pieces.

His best feats of raw power are using his Shin Class spell to block Final Form Clear's annihilation wave attack. Here is a shot of the aftermath. Note how the mountains around them have literally been disintegrated but Brago's spell prevented them from suffering the same fate. He also manages to temporarily outpower Clear in a battle of Shin spell versus Shin spell. But this final feat isn't just his raw power, Brago explains that while training he learnt to divert the gravitational and rotational energy of the planet itself into his attacks to make them stronger. This does put incredible stress on his body to do this.

That about covers his strength. Next up will be Speed.

Brago - Speed

Speed

So Brago's speed is kind of annoying because he barely seems to use it. When faced with enemies, his general response is "crush everything with ridiculous gravity fields," or "tank it," rather than move, dodge or chase people. Because of this there are very few clean shots of him actually showing speed on-panel. With this in mind, I'll post what I've managed to find and provide context for things as necessary.

- Brago jumps like ten metres nigh instantly, note how he's almost on top of Zophise before he reacts and dodges.
- When a bunch of demons fire energy beams at him, Brago snatches a demon up while they are in mid flight and throws him into the attacks.

As we also saw earlier in the strength scan where he destroyed six attacks at once, he's kind of a pro at blasting attacks out of the air.

After his power-up and in the Clear fight we have him keeping up with the high multimatch Clear without getting overwhelmed and even manages to dodge him when he raises his speed by assuming his Armour Form. He also manages to launch a spell that specifically counters Clear's highspeed energy beam attack after it has been fired. Given that Clear's blasts are fast enough to cross significant chunks of the world in mere seconds, that's a hell of a speed feat.

So yeah, that's literally about it. Brago doesn't have many other appearances and what little he has doesn't really involve speed. By the end of the series he's in the high multimach area simply because he's capable of keeping up with Armour Clear for some time by himself without getting blitzed or even heavily injured. Make of that what you will.

Next up, Durability.

Brago - Durability

Durability

Right, one thing you need to understand; Brago is stupidly durable. Despite his ridiculous strength and power, his durability is arguably his key stat.

From his very first (chronologically speaking) appearance, Brago takes a hit that looks like the power of a grenade if not more so and doesn't appear to really have noticed beyond bleeding a little from the head. Note the crater the explosion has made and how it stops rather abruptly when it reaches Brago's physical form.

He also later takes building-sized explosions from a Dioga Class spell and is more really pissed off than actually visibly damaged. Even Clear, for all his ridiculous attack power says his normal attacks can't physically erase Brago's body completely because it's too tough.

After powering up to fight Clear, Brago can tank multiple hits from the Class 90+ Armour Clear without being damaged much at all, physically tanks an attack that punches through Gash's mountain buster-proof mantle with minimal damage and, in probably his best feat of durability, when Final Form Clear launches another mountain range destroying wave of energy Brago shields his partner Sherry with his body and, while being almost completely flattened by the attack is still in one piece, is still alive and fully protected Sherry from the attack.

Insanely durable. Just insane.

Brago - Techniques

Techniques Alright, let's knock this on the head! Brago's techniques are as follows:- Reisu: Brago's most low level attack where he fires a ball of gravitational force. As you can see here, it can even one shot demons using strength enhancing spells because Brago is just that damn good.- Gigano Reisu: The Gigano version of the previous spell. Larger and much more powerful.- Aian Guraberei: As seen earlier, this spell creates a strong gravity field in a sort of kidney shape that allows Brago to crush parts of forests, stone, the attacks of other demons and the demons themselves. - Bidomu Guraberei: A variant of Aian Guraberei that is a touch weaker but it allows Brago to control two gravity fields at once for dealing multiple groups of enemies. Also shown in this scan is Rioru Reisu, an energy beam attack that Brago fires from his hands.- Baberuga Gravidon: Brago's higher level gravity crushing spell that we saw earlier in the Strength section destroying the castle. Here we see it destroying hundreds of tons of rock, multiple unique class spells and Zophise's arm into the bargain.- Dioga Gravidon: Brago's Dioga class spell. Blows away mountains, tears through Unique class spells, it's a massive energy ball of amazing destructive power.- Amu Guranguru: Brago's body enhancing spell which increases his strength, durability and speed. Here we seem him using it to monster on Clear in a mid air combo.- Diborudo Jii Gravidon: One of Brago's Unique Class spells. Brago creates a field and then creates several massive spheres of super dense gravitational force that distort and rend the fabric of space within the field. It tears apart pretty much anything caught within it.. Except Clear because he's hax that way.- Nyuuborutsu Ma Gravirei: Another Unique Class spell. Brago opens a black hole on his enemy. Pretty simple, whatever is caught in it is sucked down into nothingness and then disappears along with the black hole itself.- Zangu Mareisu: Unique Class spell. Brago manifests energy on his hand and fires an enormously powerful energy blade by swinging his hand. In this scan we see him destroying Clear's mountain fortress in one shot so it's got a lot of punch behind it.- Kueaborutsu Guraberei: Unique Class spell. Brago creates a series of "gravity boards," that allow him to freely manipulate gravity within their area with great precision. Here we see him using his ability to physically halt Clear's high speed annihilation beam attack but Kiyomaru, Gash and Sherry are all unaffected by the massive gravitational forces at work. Quite a neat feat for his skill really given how quickly he throws it out.- Shin Baberuga Gravidon: Shin Class Spell. Brago makes a ridiculously powerful crushing field. Shown here stopping Clear's Shin Kuria Senosou in it's tracks. Even though I went through it before here is Brago's explanation of how he can siphon extra energy from the planet itself to enhance his powers further. And that is Brago done. Massively powerful, huge area of effect, ridiculous durability. He is well deserving of the title of third strongest demon. Respect him and respect the Demon Children!

The mission will be a cinch. Everyone on my team including zeno and brago will rush in and try to take the objective everyone else can be distractions while minato sets up markings for nearby teleporation. Minato will set similar markings on negi, killer bee and zeno and brago. Negi who is potentially the fastest will rush in and grab the flag, minato will teleport to negi grab the flag from him and teleport back to the base. End game.

No Caption Provided

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Lol at the pic. Can't wait to see beatboks post!

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still trying to get over you calling me a bitch :(

Seriously though, sorry man completely forgot about this and haven't been getting any Notifications. I'll get to it tomorrow.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Its a joke man get over it. I seen viners say worse.

Alright

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Its a joke man get over it. I seen viners say worse.

Alright

AHHH I knew hence the "seriously" cause I was playing the joke along. sheeesh thin skinned a little aren't we.

I'll just drop out rather than get anybodies feathers ruffled over a clear joke (even stated so in it)